Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] Like Mother Like Son (Povu and Kikimora)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:33 pm
User Image

Povu had been working tirelessly in his workshop ever since Riu had crashed through it. Honestly, it looked more like a stampede of tiny wilderbeasts had found their way into his workshop than his young mate had. He supposed that's what he had to expect from adolescents, but he had still hoped that perhaps she might be a little more mature.

But no, instead she had rushed in without regard to his wishes. He had snapped at her about it and they hadn't spoken much since. His shoulders slumped every time he thought about it, but he wouldn't go to her. Not when Riu was so obviously the one in the wrong, rather than him.

He snorted, causing some leaf fragments to flutter down around him from one of his hanging dispensaries. He sighed. How long would it take for him to repair everything and get his stores resupplied? And how long before someone eventually came calling for him to help them in some manner, with him unable to do much on account of how terrible his workshop was.

Taking a deep breath, he tried to steady himself. He could get through this. He just had to take it slow and do things one step at a time. With a sigh, he backed out of his workshop, neglecting the urge to look back at it over his shoulder. He needed some fresh air.

Anderleit
Sorry this took so long!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:25 pm
User ImageIt had taken some time, but Kikimora was slowly adjusting to life under the trees. The forest seemed like it had quite a lot to share with her, if she was willing to look. The more time she spent among the trunks and loam, the better her eyes adjusted to the kind of permanent dusk that settled over some areas. The more she saw, the more took her by surprise. And the more she was surprised, the more she understood. It was humbling, and a touch exciting. She liked that.

It had occurred to her that the creatures sharing her new home might be the same way. Most of them seemed like the quiet sort, not unlike the wood in which they lived. But if she poked around a bit, asked the right questions? Who knew what secrets they might reveal! So it was in the name of discovery that Mora began these midday strolls through the pride. Supposedly, she was just out to observe; see what made everyone tick. But sometimes, it was impossible to avoid an exchange.

Such was her thinking upon seeing the bright blue male making his way out of an admittedly cluttered shelter. From what she could see, the inside looked a bit ramshackle - and he did not look pleased about it. The lioness' muzzle quirked up into a smirk. "You alright there?" She asked warmly, unable to keep a tease from her tone. A golden gaze flicked up and down the lion's form, only adding to the unspoken mirth. Surely it was too early in the day yet for any one beast to be so befuddled.

belloblossom

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm
Povu looked up when he heard the voice of another and found a brown lioness with golden eyes gazing upon him. He blinked at the other, noting on how pretty she was and then looking away. He had a mate, for goodness sake. He ought to start acting like it. Tsk, lionesses... How dare they be appealing to look at?

"I will be." He sighed, rolling his eyes. "A small stampede ran through my workshop in the form of a blue cheetah. Both my workshop and myself are still trying to recover from the endeavor." He replied.

Looking up at the lioness again, he tilted his head to one side.
"Is there anything I can do for you, Miss?" If she had come here seeking his aide as an Abungu, he ought to address that soon, so he didn't seem as though he was ignoring her.

Anderleit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:48 pm
Mora's eyebrows inched skyward as she laughed. "A small blue cheetah, you say? Sounds like quite the phenomenon." Her amused gaze passed over the doorway to the alleged workshop again, noting this time the ingredients out of place, the obviously-tidy surfaces mussed. She doubted it was coincidence that this handsome fellow looked so much like Meltem. Apparently, he had something in common with her occupation as well.

At his question, those honey eyes flicked back his way. Their intensity was broken only by her smile. "No, thank you for asking. I was just out for a walk. Getting to know the place. Maybe I can help you, though? If you intend to tidy up," one paw gestured toward his doorway, and the mess, "four paws would work faster than two." Who knew how quickly news traveled through the Isoba? Maybe he was already aware of just how new the lioness was around here. Regardless, Mora figured there was no harm busying herself whenever possible - and if there were, she would much rather ask forgiveness than permission. Better that than sitting on her laurels, being thought of as some lazy rogue.

belloblossom

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas