Drako is shown in a clearly new office backstage, a clipboard in hand and looking over some paperwork. Finally he looks up as if he's just noticed the camera on him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, there are some other announcements to be made as we prepare for Starrcade. First and foremost, let's address some things with the Women's championship match. I want clean decisive victories on my first PPV as the General Manager. Therefore, there will be no one allowed at ringside for the match. In addition, I'm giving Zarya and Lana the same stipulation as the men's main event will get. This match is their final encounter. If Lana retains, Zarya will not gain another title shot so long as Lana is champion. If Zarya wins, Lana will not receive a rematch."

a pen in hand, Drako checks something off on the paper he'd been looking over.

"Now, there is another championship here, the United States championship. Now they say that the United States of America is the land of opportunity. Debatable these days but that's what we're supposed to be. So the United States title is going to represent that at Starrcade. While originally I had a one on one match planned. I've changed my mind. Starrcade will see an open invitational over the top rope battle royal for the United States championship. This match is open to anyone on the roster, whether they've made their debut or not, so long as they are not currently a champion or a woman, just to be fair since Eric Bischoff created the Women's championship for them. So to everyone else on the roster unsure of what they're doing for Starrcade, this match is just for you."