Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 am
heart  
◈ || UKUHLWA'IZWE || ◈
the outlands

Chausiku. Tarnished but Unbroken

User ImageChausiku was a Secret Santa gift from my most precious of friends; so obviously I also want to make her story something special. All she remembers about her history is that she is the daughter of Durga from the East, though she doesn't know who Durga is or what ‘East’ means. She assumes that that was where her pride hailed from. She was exiled from the Pride at a very young age, that she can remember, but the reason is beyond her understanding. Needless to say, she does not often talk about it; since not only her memories are very few or far between, but the ones she has made very little sense. Thus, Chausiku raised herself in the Roguelands and with occasional help from other Rogues who took pity on the fact one so young had found herself discarded and alone.

(In reality Chausiku was exiled from her Pride was the greatest crime; murder. Having killed her mother in childbirth she was kept imprisoned until she was old enough to go on trial, then released into the wild)

By some miracle Chausiku reached an adult age despite all odds but quickly learned that; though some Rogue’s were kind to children, being alone female wandering the world was a very different matter. The black lioness had to learn to defend herself, to protect her kills and her body in a lawless land of predator and prey. She often explored abandoned Pridal territories to scavenge for relics and food left behind, often going where others would not dare to follow. The closer to the danger she came the less threat surrounded her and this is how she survived for many months; that was until she came across the old territory of The Outlanders and was confronted and captured by Azzan.

So. What is happening with Chausiku now?

Well, her first meeting with an Outlander went about as well as could be expected. Her isolated upbringing means Chausiku knows nothing about the history of the Pride or that the fact that talking poorly of ‘Scar’ was not the smartest idea. After being captured by Azzan she found herself in the service of a Seer called Kat.

Plots in the works!

• Chausiku is going to enter the Pride as Tarnished, and is going to be in the service of Katiti'manina, the Monarch’s Soul.
  • During her servanthood; Kat’ is going to teach Chausiku all about the pride and their way of life, during this time she will be forbidden from talking so there will not be much else to do but listen and lean.
  • After an acceptable amount of time had passed, she is going to realise she had gravely dishonoured not only Azzan but his aunt on their first meeting, thus the only way to escape her current rank is to seek forgiveness. She requests, through Kat, a chance for redemption.
  • To escape her current role, she will have to find a replacement slave for Kat, she will also have to make an Oath, but we are undecided what her pledge is going to be yet.
  • After things are squared with Azzan, and his family, Chausiku is going to challenge him to a duel to put behind them past grievances. After that, she will enter the ranks of the Unbranded.
  • Chausiku will eventually reach the rank of Shield or a Scar if I think she has it in her to become a Claw, but that is too far ahead for me to think about right now.

What am I looking for?

• Characters that will be awful to her when she is a Tarnished, so she can remember their faces.
  • Characters that will be kinder to her despite her role as a Tarnished, so she can remember their faces too.
  • IMPORTANT: A rogue cub that Chausiku can find and give to Kat in return for her freedom, if you have any blank slates, this would be the perfect way into the Pride with the added bonus of being raised by one of the highest ranking Lionesses within it!

Chausiku's Story Log

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

heart  
    heart  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii