Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image

Mahdi is the angeni of dreams. While she comes off as a certified basket case it all stems from the fact that she doesn't experience her own dreams. All of her sleeping hours are spent wandering through the dreams of others and soothing their nightmares. This causes her waking life to mirror a dream state in where both her mind and body wander near uncontrollably.

Mahdi has wandered away again and she won't be coming home for a while. There are so many sights to see, and so many trees to talk too. Come be a tree on Mahdi's Miraculous Odyssey today!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:14 pm
Active RPs

Dreams
[PRP] A Dream to Dream (Mahdi & Elune)

Closed RPs
-To be Updated-  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:15 pm
Seeking RPs for;

Friends and Family
Any plots or RPs involving friends or family that she encounters on the road. Auster is going to be happy to hear that his absent minded love is doing okay.

Herds
I'm going to be searching out herds who will be interested in doing an open RP with Mahdi, as well as individuals from those herds who are interested in doing smaller scale RPs. I'll be contacting some herd owners, but if I don't contact you and you're interested in doing an open RP please let me know!

Encounters
Random encounters are welcome! Mahdi is a friendly soul and is plenty happy to stop and talk with whatever strange creature crosses her path. Want to join Mahdi on her Odyssey? Maybe a random encounter is a good place to start!

Dreams
Since Mahdi can dream walk some RPs may take place in dreams. Her main purpose for dreamwalking is to help dreamers work through emotions, trauma, or anything else that may cause unrest. Dreams are a wild and wacky place where anything can happen. Be prepared for things to get weird!

With any kind of RP I will most likely want to hash out a quick overview/plot for the RP before we get started so that if we start drifting into nonsense we can re-direct it to a path that makes sense. Just a heads up. <3  
Revised Powers
Mahdi's powers were recently reviewed & revised.

1. Dreamwalk: When Mahdi falls asleep she experiences no dreams of her own but instead wanders through the dreams of other living creatures. She remembers these dreams to the same extent that a fairly scatterbrained person would remember their day to day life. The nature of the dream is dictated by the dreamer and while she may visualize some aspects differently or fill in gaps the dreamer's vision with over power and correct hers when there is a conflict. She never appears as her own self in a dream but will take on the appearance of something relevant to the dreamer. As with everything else her appearance is decided solely, by and may change on the whim of, the dreamer.
2. Remote Dreamwalk: In rare circumstances Mahdi may be drawn outside of her normal radius by especially strong emotions. When this happens she is exhausted through the following day.

Other limitations Dreamwalk and Remote Dreamwalk include:

• The physical bodies of the two dreamers must be within a few miles of each other.
• If by some chance there are no dreamers within range Mahdi will experience a dreamless sleep.
• Only Mahdi and the dreamer may share a dream, no third party.
• No dreams become prophetic because of Mahdi's presence.
• Most dreams, as in real life, should be largely or entirely forgotten by the dreamer. The owner and I will speak about this before the RP starts and decide if they will decide the memories or if I will summarise which memories are left once the RP finishes. Emotions may linger after waking even if the reason for those emotions was forgotten.

3. Sooth Dream: If Mahdi finds herself in a nightmare she will attempt to sooth the dreamer. Through words and fantastical elements she can help the dreamer work through emotional/mental trouble, trauma, etc. The whole process is a back and forth and she is able to manipulate the dream as she attempts to bring calm.  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

save5  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items