Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
City of Cardiff ~ Wales Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:52 pm
Cardiff

User Image

Cardiff is the capital and largest city of Wales, located within the county of Glamorgan. It is the most popular visitor destination in the Wales, and was established as a city in 1905, after rising to prominence as a port primarily involved in coal transportation. It has been the Welsh capital since 1955, and has undergone major development since the 1980s. Cardiff is home to the Principality Stadium, home of the Welsh rugby union team, and frequently hosts major sporting events. It is also home to the University Hospital of Wales, the third largest hospital in the United Kingdom. Cardiff has a mild climate and is often wet and windy. Those who are native to the city are known as Cardiffians.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 7:21 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

sixth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Language Club student
Namaste Club yogi || Quidditch beater and captain

OWLs were over and with it, the summer was his to enjoy. The first day back after getting unpacked in Cardiff, Eden had penned a letter to Calliope-- he’d only had a the chance to say ”I’ll owl you, okay?” before the end of the school year. Luckily that night he’d heard of the perfect date plan that practically wrote itself. He’d sent Corporal Feathers out that night:

Letter

Dear Ms. Calliope Whitethorne,
I hope the stars find you bright tonight and you have had a restful move back home.

There is a special exhibit on solar eclipses at the Planetariwm Wales going on through the end of June and I was wondering if you would like to go with me this weekend as a date? There are a few wizarding astronomers who work nearby and have a convenient floo we could use (Floo point “Dark Sky Planetarium Wales”). We could get dinner beforehand and take a walk around the grounds once it’s darker.

If not, I’ve attached the ticket confirmation to this letter anyways so you might go with Professor Whitethorne or another friend.

Best,
~Eden Harper

He’d worried it was too formal, he’d worried he was too uptight. He’d worried it hadn’t been long enough since her break up with Chadwick. He worried he might be too forward. He worried it was too early in the summer. But he also feared that when his exam scores came in his parents wouldn’t let him out of the house. And he wanted to hang out with Callie again, and see if there was something to these feelings.

But Friday evening, Eden was waiting just outside the mentioned floo point, his fingers tapping ribbon on the small bouquet of moonflowers and star lilies with baby’s breath. This wasn’t his first date, but it was his first date with Callie, and he felt as nervous as though it was a first date. Eden took a deep breath, closing his eyes until he heard the whoosh of the fireplace. ”Callie! Um...good evening. This is for you,” he managed, pushing away from the wall and offering the bouquet. ”Thank you for coming with me tonight. You look beautiful.”

setting Just outside the Planetariwm Wales on the outskirts of Cardiff, late June 2053. || withAwaiting Calliope
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing shirt and khakis outfit + url=https://pin.it/7GiJerg]jacket
status first date jitters

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Don’t close your eyes, it’ll all be okay
Come dry yourself beside the fire
Made of all those former worries that you’ve carried inside you
There’s no need for names
Just let them burn, we’ll warm ourselves with the flames
♖♜
~"The River with No Name" by Radical Face.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dark Sky Planetariwm, Wales
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden Harper
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Space Date?
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so wonderful!

Callie had left the school with a few goodbyes, mostly promises to keep in touch over the summer. She was delighted to be going home again, where her nocturnal soul could thrive. Plus, she missed all the family she didn't often get to see. It was a few days into the summer that she received a letter from Eden. It wasn't just any letter, though, it was an invitation.... for a date. After discussing it with her parents, Callie was granted permission to go.

After a letter back to Eden, Callie prepared for the day. She got Finley Archer to braid her hair in a nice updo, then picked a cute dress from her closet. When it came time, Callie used the floo to reach the Planetarium. Once there, she quickly found Eden. The girl brushed a bit of ash from her dress, then offered a bright smile. Eden offered a small bouquet of star lilies and moon flowers, which Callie took, then gently sniffed. "Oh, Eden, they're lovely. Thank you!" She grinned up, a happy hum following her words. "I'm glad you picked here for a date. I've never been to a planetarium before, but they sound so interesting!"

{{currently wearing: white floral summer dress}}
          addaellis

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 2:02 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

”You’ve never been to a planetarium?” Eden couldn’t help but sound surprised-- ah, but he guessed that growing up in an orphanage wouldn’t have made it easy to go to planetariums. He grinned a little, face flushing a little. ”You’re going to love this then,” he said with confidence, offering Callie his arm as he led the way outside the building. The planetarium was just ahead, a massive round center shadowed by glass and marble building behind.

”This planetarium is like...20, 30 years old now? It’s a big science center, and part of a research park.” he said, waving at the gentle grassy slopes and buildings like the one they had just walked out of. He wondered what she would want to know and what he could remember. ” Mattie and I came here a few times with our grandparents when we were young. They uh... would have these junior scientist day camps over the summer where kids could come build model spaceships and learn about computers in the morning then get free admission to the planetarium afterwards.”

He grinned, and took care of the ticket business efficiently ” Anyways, if my memory serves...the whole first floor is like a giant museum with different space and engineering exhibits. But the real treat is the sky theatre,” He glanced at the entry brochure and the listed show times. ”We have some time before the next show. What would you like to do first? Food? Exhibits? The solar eclipse one is...in the east wing.”

setting Just outside the Planetariwm Wales on the outskirts of Cardiff, late June 2053. || withAwaiting Calliope
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing shirt and khakis outfit + url=https://pin.it/7GiJerg]jacket
status first date jitters

♖♜

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Space Date?
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so wonderful!

Callie nodded softly when Eden seemed surprised that she'd never been to a planetarium. A small, almost nervous frown donned on her face. "Well, I've never been to Wales, and there's not any planetariums or museums near my house." She didn't want to mention that her Father never allowed her out of the house, or that she'd been to Wool's. Though Eden had been one of the people who knew she'd spent time there, she just didn't want to make the situation sad, when it should be such a happy day.

When Eden said she'd love it, Callie offered a bright grin. She happily took his arm, walking with him outside the building. There was a large, round building ahead, which the girl assumed was the planetarium itself. Eden explained a bit about the building, then that he and his sister had come when they were younger for their day camps. That sounded quite fun, and Callie couldn't help a small pang of jealousy for getting to visit such neat places as a kid. Then again, she'd always had a good view of the stars.

As Eden took care of their tickets, Callie took stock of her surroundings. There were lots of posters about the various exhibits, camps, and classes offered by the scientists working at the Planetarium. What a fun job they must have. Eden then spoke up, explaining the layout a bit. The ground floor was a museum, then there was something called a sky theatre, which Callie was most excited about. While they'd have to wait on the next show, there was still plenty to do. "Well, we can go see the solar eclipse room, since that sounds fascinating. After that, dinner, then the show? Unless there's another exhibit you'd rather see. I'm sure anything would be just wonderful to see." She offered a grin, wondering what fascinations they'd be able to see.

addaellis

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 10:36 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

Eden had gotten to know a little more about Callie’s past over the last year--hers was definitely more interesting than his-- but it still surprised him sometimes when their lives were so different--he’d lived all over the UK as a kid. ”That’s sucky. I feel like you would like museums,” he murmured gently. Eden had never been to too many museums-- but once a year or every other year still added up to give him a general experience. He mentally filed this information away for future date ideas. Hopefully he wasn’t getting ahead of himself.

Callie offered an agenda and Eden nodded, quietly glad for the newfound structured to the evening. Sure he had a plan prepared, but he’d rather--he was trying--he wanted Callie to have some say in this. Tonight was about her, and getting to see the sky she loved so much in a new way. ”Sounds like a plan,” he said with a smile. After a bit of looking around for signposts, they headed for the East Wing.

Sometimes, Eden felt like modern muggle technology was just magic with some wires.

The solar eclipse room had over a dozen models around, each a feat of engineering, showing patrons what muggles knew about the sun and stars and how the movements of the moon and earth were during a solar eclipse. The lighting of the entire room changed, a stark crescent light moving across the room, turning a bright and dazzling auditorium into dark and starry. At the rate the light was moving, every 20 minutes the entire room would be washed in starry darkness, aside from the strip of emergency lighting around the rim of the room. The exhibit itself was an eclipse on a timer.

”Let’s explore then. I’ll keep an eye on the time.” They made their ways around the exhibits. Eden squinted at a display about how muggles could tell the elements in a light or star by using a device called a spectroscope. ”You ever wish they’d teach some of this at school?”

setting Planetariwm Wales, late June 2053. || withCalliope Whitethorne
status Just be casual?

♖♜

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Space Date!
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wish I could see the stars in all these ways...

Callie grinned a bit when Eden said she'd like museums. From what she'd read of them, it did seem like something she'd enjoy. "It does seem like something I'd enjoy, but I suppose it's for the fates to decide~" She hummed softly, following Eden to the East Wing of the planetarium. "A good plan, I hope." She grinned over at Eden, hoping he liked the plan proposed as well. The two walked into the East Wing, where Callie's eyes lit up.

There was so much to see! A giant light system showcased eclipses for the whole room to see. There were also a lot of things to do with how muggles charted the stars and movements of the heavenly bodies. Callie admired the exhibit in a state of total awe, her thoughts only being shaken by Eden's words. The room went dark for a moment as he asked if she wished this were all covered in school. "Yes, I think our curriculum would only benefit from adding in muggle teachings, alongside our norm. Some of these things... I've only read about. It's so interesting to see them in person, don't you think?" She tilted her head, admiring the spectroscope and the informational article before them. Wouldn't it be interesting to use, even just for one night? "There are many things, just here, with which I'd love to see the heavens. It's something so... different about the way we can see, versus the potential for what could be seen beyond." She sighed softly, thinking how fun it must be to see the heavens in so many different ways.

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 11:10 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

It wasn’t long before Callie said something wonderfully odd. She partially agreed with him, saying museums seemed like what she’d like, but it was really for the fates to decide. Eden smiled a little--he had found Callie’s oddness disturbing at first, but over the year--the little interactions during Dueling Club and precious few encounters in hallways and the common room--he’d grown to appreciate and even look forward to being perplexed. Eden was the kind of person who woke up at 6:00 every morning, went to breakfast at precisely 7:00, regardless if it was a break or weekend. But Callie was harmless, sweet, and looked at things from such a different perspective the he couldn’t help but spend that extra minute pondering.

”Any plan that puts us together is a great plan,” he murmured quietly in reply, audible only to his date.

Eden tore his eyes from the room to watch Calliope's first reaction to the exhibit room. Her eyes lit up and her entire expression seemed to capture awestruck and wonder. He smiled softly, looking around before nudging them towards the first exhibit. Callie replied in the positive, laying out why she thought their wizarding education would only benefit from adding in muggle teachings. He nodded, eyes furrowing in thought even though he had been the one to bring it up. ”It’s definitely a different perspective. I’ve no idea where we would fit it in though. It already feels like we don’t get enough time for the curriculum every year. as it is.” He tapped an interactive screen idly, paying more attention to Callie’s words than the display. ”Yeah. It’s like..it’s like battle tactics. With just a little more information, or a different position, you can see the field and situation so much more differently. Looking at the heavens a little differently, even just through these devices instead of...what we usually have. It’s a whole new perspective.”

He sidestepped the issue of magic easily, more than used to hiding magic in the presence of grandparents and strangers over the breaks. Eden glanced over at Callie again when she sighed softly. He patted her arm gently, hopefully comfortingly or sweetly. Part of him admired how passionate she was about all things starry and beautiful. He wondered if she thought about everything like that. ”Looking at the stars this way...how is it different from your view at home? Or in class?” he nearly smacked himself the moment the question was out of his mouth. Eden didn’t want to bring up bad memories or pry on their first date. He stuttered a bit, ready to take the question back if Callie seemed bothered by it.

appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing shirt and khakis outfit + jacket
status Just be casual?

♖♜

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Space Date!
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wish I could see the stars in all these ways...

Callie couldn't help but blush at Eden's words, spoken softly enough that only she could hear. Had that been intentional? To speak for only her... or had he quieted himself since there were more people around? She watched him, thought subtly, as they walked into the exhibit room. Once there, well, she couldn't contain her excitement for everything around. After a while, Eden asked about her thoughts on bringing more muggle methods into their magical classes.

Once she'd offered her opinion, Eden mentioned that it was a different perspective. He also pointed out that there was barely enough time for everything they already had to do. "Well, we could always incorporate it into clubs, or even into the review years, five and seven. It would be a bit difficult, sure, but it's not like we couldn't handle it." After she spoke, Eden mentioned battle tactics, about which Callie knew little. Luckily, she understood the meaning behind the words.

"A different perspective is all we need, sometimes. Even if it's just shifting around a bit. My favorite thing in the whole world is the night sky, but a different person might note that my fascination is with glowing balls of lights, hundreds of thousands of miles away. Yet to me, I see the pictures in the stars, the formations of the way they move. I chart their changes and shifts as the days go on... but it's odd to think how a different mind might perceive it." Her voice was soft, her eyes gazing off to the world in her mind.

A moment later, Eden asked about the difference in view between here, her home, and school. She pondered for a moment, then offered a grin. "Well, between home and school, the only real difference is elevation. Since I live so close, there's not much change as long as I face the same direction. For my first home... well, it was quite different. We had a rather high-powered telescope, which seemed to be able to see much more. Then again, I was young, so I may be misremembering. At school though, it seems like I'm able to dance amongst the stars... though that's probably because class is up high." She grinned longingly, then looked over at Eden, who looked... conflicted. "How about your view from home? Surely it's quite different than school." Hopefully returning a question helped ease any momentary tension.

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 10:42 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

”That’s a good idea. Review year would be a good year for new perspectives. It’s like a review but also a different perspective. And it’s not like we get tested on it anyways.” Eden nodded, thinking through Callie’s proposal for weaving in muggle methods and perspectives. Anything would probably be better than nothing when it came to muggle sciences and perspectives. Muggle Studies was a joke. ”Do you incorporate alternate astronomy perspectives in Astronomy Club?”

Eden looked around, suddenly wondering if the Astronomy Club was like this. That sounded nice. But he also had learned that he had to give people their space. Astronomy Club was Callie’s space. He wouldn’t take that from her. But maybe if they were doing something special, he could show up and support her.

He listened with soft eyes as Calliope told him about her fascination with the night sky-- she saw changes and shifts as the days went on, pictures in the stars. It sounded magical. Eden saw...shining dots in the sky, and constellations from memorizing them in Astronomy. He saw a lifetime of endless space, filled with threats like black holes and supernovas, suspended in an unknowable vast void. But for a moment, he could see it the way Callie might-- pictures, starry apparitions like ghosts shifting and turning, painting a story across a dark canvas. Callie could make anything sound beautiful.

He was relieved Callie didn’t seem offended when he asked about the view here versus at home. He knew there wasn’t much of a difference between school and her home, but talking about new perspectives had him wondering if she saw something difference just across the lake-- and sure enough, she had a lovely thought--dancing amongst the stars. She turned the question around he he shrugged, turning them towards another display. ”I’ve lived just about everywhere in the UK and the sky always looked the same,” Eden confessed. He shook his head and tried to find a more descriptive answer for her. ”You can’t really see the stars like at school from the city. There’s this lawyer of like...dark orange smog. Light pollution. It’s not that bad in Cardiff, but in London it’s horrible. My grandparents--dad’s parents--have a place in Shopshire where we’d go shooting. It’s not as bad. But just...honestly I only saw the sky as interesting after I met you.”

He flushed a little at that, wondering if that was too forward of him. His free hand rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he changed the subject. ”You said you lived somewhere else… your first home. What was that like?”

appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing shirt and khakis outfit + jacket
status Just be casual?

♖♜

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden, hopefully
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Another date~
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope his parents didn't catch him...

Callie was rather excited. She and Eden were (secretly) meeting back up at the Planetarium where they'd taken their first official date. They had figured out the best way to communicate was for Callie to pose as just a random classmate exchanging class notes. However, what Eden's nosy parents didn't know was that they'd acquired invisible ink pens from the joke shop in Hogsmeade. It certainly brought new meaning to the phrase "read between the lines". Tonight was classified as a study session, and it worked. Eden was free for the afternoon. Perfect.

Dressing in a new lunar dress she'd gotten from Lena and Vera, Callie straightened up her hair and used the floo to the planetarium. It was going to be lovely. She hurried over to the ticket booth, purchasing two for the main showroom, as well as the special exhibit on Nebulas and galaxy formations. After the tickets were acquired and tucked safely in her pocket, Callie stepped to the side to await Eden. It should be easy enough to look, but a large crowd had gathered nearby, and they seemed to all be forming some sort of tall-person gang, so Callie wandered away a bit, hoping to find Eden, wherever he may be. Then again, she'd arrived early, so perhaps he wasn't even here yet? Only time would tell....

{{Callie's dress, shoes, and earrings}}
          addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:52 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

seventh year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn

Eden felt like a little kid--or how he imagines little kids felt like, passing secret notes to their friends. The closest he’d had to this was tapping against the wall to Mattie in morse code as kids.

Over the summer, Sira and Ma’am had allowed letters, again, under strict monitoring. He and Calllie’s messages were study- related from start to finish, and even addressed to Mattie to begin with. Between the lines though, were these invisible ink pens from Zonko’s. Not the muggle lemon juice kind either--goodness knew Sir would have caught that immediately-- but ones that only showed up when you said a silly rhyme over the page.

Tonight was their first actual date in a while. Eden was running a little late, having to drop off his study materials at Chadwick and Finley’s place, where they were supposedly studying, and pick up a little cute present.

”Callie! Sorry I’m late,” Eden called, jogging up to the planetarium entrance exactly the hour they’d arranged to meet. ”Sorry I’m late. Did you already get tickets?”

Eden paused, smiling at Callie’s very lunar outfit. ”I know it’s not for a few days, but seeing you so lovely, I don’t want to wait until tonight…” he kissed his Starflower’s hair--beautifully restored after that ridiculous dye prank she’d been victim to-- and clipped a starry present to the spot. He offered her the match. ”Happy one year, Callie.”

setting SETTING || with Callie Whitethorne, late June 2054
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing navy shirt and khakhis outfit
status My lovely, lovely Starflower~

mc2

They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when they find that a warrior will soon run wild.
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreams is suddenly about to flower.
♖♜
~"This Will be the Day" from RWBY. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden, my knight
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's so sweet~

Callie pushed up to her tiptoes, looking around to see if she could spot Eden. Suddenly, her wish seemed answered, and as if fated to arrive, Eden jogged over, offering an apology. "You're not late, my dear. In fact, you're exactly on time. Just perfect. And yes, I've got the tickets just here." She sent a smile up to him, glad that their plan had worked, and they wouldn't have to wait on their return to Hogwarts before laying gaze upon each other once more.

Surprisingly enough, her ex-boyfriend and his current boyfriend (because their auras were indeed making beautiful music, as predicted) had stepped in to be the heroes of this tale. Finley with his excellent study habits and Chadwick with his fascinating knowledge of defensive magic had sprung to be tutors. How lovely that her friends were all stepping to their aid, especially Finley, since he'd only previously come to her rescue shortly before.

Eden spoke again, mentioning their first date anniversary, which would be here in a couple days. Apparently something about her made it impossible to wait until later that night. He pressed a kiss into her hair, then she felt him fuss with her hair. A small hand reached up, feeling the stars and crescent moons of the clips. She was certain it was lovely. "Thank you, so very much. I love it. You know me so well. I'm delighted the fates brought us together, my knight." She quite liked that moniker for him. Not just because he seemed so wonderfully protective, but because it incorporated something she loved most. Night.

"I got you a gift too. To add to your collection. Because I noticed you have a compass, so I figured one for the deeps of night would be helpful too. And, well... I quite hoped it would remind you of me, for whenever we're apart. Because no matter where, I'll always see my knight to the stars." She offered a small jewelry box. Inside, sat a star compass pin that had been polished only shortly before. Hopefully he'd like it.

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:06 am

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

seventh year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn

Eden had never particularly noticed his height, but sometimes, like now, it struck him just how much shorter Calliope was. She was tiptoeing her starry sneakers, her eyes searching the crowd. So cute.

Callie felt the shape of the hairclip, and smiled that he knew her so well--he wished he knew more, but he was happy that she was pleased. And then--she called him her knight? Eden blushed at the moniker, pleased that he was hers mostly. He immediately thought of a chess piece, and he did quite like knights and their strange movement, jumping and weaving through the battlefield. But there was a more obvious reference-- ”If I am your knight, then you must be my lady,” he said with a silly little smile.

She had gotten him a gift as well? He listened as she revealed a jewelry box, and for a moment Eden’s heart skipped over a beat, thinking what jewelry could a couple present in a little box. When he opened it, it was a pin for his collection, shaped like a star compass. ”Aww, Callie…” he held it up, surprised the pin was charmed to reflect the sky above. ”I’ll treasure it,” he promised, tucking the gift carefully away. ”And think of you often.”

Eden squeezed her hand before offering his arm. ”Shall we then, my Lady Starflower? The special exhibit is on nebulas, right? I always thought the Crescent Nebula looked kind of like an explosion, but I guess a nebula is a bit of an explosion….”

setting Planetariwm Wales, late June 2054 || with Callie Whitethorne
appearance 5’8”, fit || wearing navy shirt and khakhis outfit
status My lovely, lovely Starflower~

They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when they find that a warrior will soon run wild.
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreams is suddenly about to flower.
♖♜
~"This Will be the Day" from RWBY. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden, my knight
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's so sweet~

Callie was delighted to be near Eden, his wonderful aura exuding comfort and protection, even here in a perfectly harmless locale. After trying out a new pet name (after all, he'd called her Starflower for a fair while now), Eden seemed quite satisfied with the title. He even pronounced her his lady. "I think I quite like that, dear knight. And a knight not only in title, but in character as well. It's such a wonderful thing." She pushed to her tip-toes, offering Eden a small smooch.

After gifting Eden the pin she'd gotten him, he seemed quite happy, even holding it to the sky. "I figured it'd be nice. I know you moved around a lot when you were younger, so I was hoping a star compass would come in handy. And it'll always guide you home." As he offered his arm, Callie looped hers through, happily walking alongside Eden. At the entrance, she offered their tickets to the attendant, excitedly skipping a step as they walked in. "Yes! It's on the study and formation of nebulas. They're fascinating, and so very beautiful. The Crescent always sort of reminds me of a jellyfish. Is that odd?" She crinkled her nose, a small smile on her lips. Leading the way, they walked into the exhibit room. Callie gasped softly, eyes wide at the beautiful pictures and videos displayed around the room. The room even had a dark, almost shadowy appearance, making the vibrant images appear even brighter. "Oh wow! Eden look! There's the crescent nebulas. And such a pretty image...."

addaellis

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff