Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
Auction 1 Winner :: Hokkigai :: Day 41

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Congrats Hokkigai!!
Please post below what you want~

Multiple characters are welcome,
make as many posts as you would like,
but let's keep it to only one page!

This is your thread~
You will be quoted in the main thread!

User Image

Due to his absence, please quote me instead
and I'll gather all the art for him.
He will thank all of you upon his return.

All entries can be found here.

[quote="ChiiDoLLx"][/quote]

If you are unsure where to start, here's a simple template to get you started~

[b]Name you want to appear on the art[/b]:
[b]Reference Images[/b]:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Pay attention to[/b]:
[b]Others[/b]:

Please do not post in this thread unless you're the auction winner.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:54 am
    Name you want to appear on the art:
    None! Your signature is all I would like if you have one!

Reference Images:
    User Image

Another Picture
    User Image
    Her and her Husband
    User Image
    Pregnant
    User Image

Pay attention to:
        - Her long hair. It does reach the floor!
        - Her eyes are purple, you do not need to put a heart in them or anything!
        - Her hair is a very light pale blonde but if you want to do regular blonde, that's fine too!

Others:
    Below is other information given to me from the owner:

This is Etoile ~ She is married to a tall somewhat awkward man named Kael who is extremely overprotective of her. She is a caring fluffy person who is very motherly and the type of person who will nurse you back to health when you're sick and bake you cookies ♥♥♥ Her hair really is that long! Technically it's a pale blonde, almost white color but if you feel more comfortable doing the more bold blonde color that is fine too! You may put her in any of the outfits above, with or without shoes, pregnant or not, or you can put her in a new outfit! She adores flowers ( she is botanist/florist! ) so feel free to put any in the picture~ She always wears dresses / skirts and is pretty girly!

Hokkigai

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:56 pm
Thank you, seiuu!
Quote:
seiuu: Because I know Hokkigai wouldn't care here is the info that I have of Kael!

Brief Information:
Kael is a quiet guy. He prefers to keep to himself and isn't very expressive except when around Etoile in private. Around others, he's likely to just have a neutral look on his face. He is a veteran with mild PTSD and seems to find/seek comfort often buy literally burying/nuzzling his face in Etoile's fluffy hair. He will often do so just to relax, often times tugging her into his lap and hugging her close while he does so. She doesn't mind. xD He also enjoys helping her cook when he can (although he isn't the best and only knows a few recipes in the end) and he prefers to do any work for her. He gets irritated / frustrated when she tries to do too much, especially if she is pregnant. He will panic and nearly have a heart attack if Etoile so much as tries to grab a bowl from the cupboard during this state. xD He is very caring and a bit overprotective of Etoile. He loves her more than anything in the world ~

A few things to note!
- You can draw him with a neutral expression or smiling! He's bound to do one or the other, especially the latter if around Etoile.
- I do not own the art below I simply put the flats on it for Kael if you want to know his colors!

User Image

- Kael is 1'9" taller than Etoile
- You can throw him into whatever outfits you want! He usually doesn't wear bright colors. His favorites are blues and greens!
- His favorite thing is dark chocolate. xD  
100 Days Event (2018)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff