A Dumb Plot Thread [OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:11 pm
Nothing too formal. I'm putting out a few pride lions at a time to see who wants to play with out over whelming anyone. I may rotate lions in and out here and there. Right now focusing mostly on breathing life in to the Quartz pride.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:12 pm
Mirilli'tavari - Spirits of the Quartz

Quote:

Faun'Lómë
User Image
    Plots: Casual pride rp
    Breeding: No - still figuring that out - Taken
    About: Faun took up leadership during the hardships of the journey and did his best to keep an even head. The trip to the new land only helped prove that he was leadership material though this was not what Faun sought. The rather young leader feels a great deal of weight with the new responsibilities on his shoulder but will do his best to lead.

Quote:

Fanya
User Image
    Plots: Casual pride rp | Scribe Stuff
    Breeding: In pride only - taken
    About: It was Fanya and his sister Silme'raana who are to blame for the lions regrouping. It was them who sought the god of innocence only to learn of the outsides worlds beauty. Fanya is the more reserved of the two and prefers to study.

Quote:

Tinta
User Image
    Breeding: In pride only
    About: She was absorbed by the pride during their nomadic traveling after taking a great interest in their scribes. One day she may put herself to the test and become a Crystal Healer, but for now she is satisfied as a Shine.

Quote:

Silme'raana
User Image
    Plots: Casual pride rp | Friendly Chevalier spars
    About: Fanya's rough and tumble sister. Silme and Fanya are to blame for the group having set out in the first place but you won't hear her apologize for it. While her brother is more reserved Silme is not shy and can be a bit loud.

Quote:

Niite'Manu
User Image
    Plots: Casual pride rp | Friendly Chevalier spars (she is a high chevalier)
    Breeding: No - married to sam (lady kitania)
    About:Once Niite was apart of the Sentinel that guarded the lions in the mists. She turned her back on her role in favor of protecting the traveling group of lions. There Niite proved her bravery as best she could defending the group. She is Tirion'Manu's older sister.

Quote:

Tirion'Manu
User Image
    Plots: Casual pride rp | Scribe stuff
    Breeding: No - possible plot ?
    About: He is Niite's brother and thus shares the Manu name. He's more level headed than his sister but loves to mess with her when given the chance. Easy going is the best way to describe him but don't get it in your mind that he doesn't take his duties seriously. He's been in the pride all his life and works hard as a scribe to show he deserves the title. Maybe he works a little too hard?

Quote:

Meztli
User Image
    Plots: Casual pride rp | Scribe stuff | Seer things
    About:She is a seer and the daughter of the god of integrity. It is not something you'll here Meztli brag about as she is very humble and does not brag. She comes from a different background than the core of the pride. She was once regarded as a kirin in training but turned her back on that in favor of exploration.

Quote:

Nilak
User Image
    Plots: Casual pride rp | Crystal Healer Stuff | Studying Minerals
    Breeding: No - still figuring that out
    About: Nilak was the lion to find the traveling group of lions during their struggles. He himself was headed to a place for safe haven he'd only heard murmurs and stories of. Lucky for him the place ended up to be true and now thanks to Nilaks half hazard guidance it is where the pride resides.

Quote:

Gur
User Image
    Breeding: In pride only (currently in a fling but she IS open)
    About: Gur had actually grown up in the outside world and was thrilled when a group was headed out to explore. She came along mostly for adventure but is happy to have a place for the pride now. Her personality is very to the point as she does not waste her words. She does carry a good deal of outlander blood in her veins but isn't too familiar with that prides inner workings as she was born when the pride had disbanded to a rogue mother.

Quote:

Madzimoyo
User Image
    Breeding: No - figuring this out
    About: Moyo was born a rogue but spent most of his life with in the borders of the Kizi. He had been effected by the insanity haze and because of this he neglected his cubs and mate which turned his family sour to him when he finally came to. He was never able to fix things and after paying years of penance for his actions he left the Kizi searching for a place to heal when he stumbled upon a pride that specializes in just that. Here he is trying to rebuild his life and shape it in to something new and beautiful.

Quote:

Lihau
User Image
    Breeding: In pride only (currently in a fling but he IS open)
    About: He spent most of his life with in the pride but was originally a rogue and because of this is tough. He takes his position seriously and can be a short tempered but all and all is a well rounded sort of gent.

Quote:

Arsene
User Image
    Breeding: In pride only - he won't marry
    About: THE gentleman thief thought your character shouldn't know anything about this as ICly he's not obvious about it. Right now he is scoping out the pride with his brother. It was both his and Jigen's birth right to be apart of this pride as both of their parents were members that branched off from the group and had cubs on their own. He is a scribe as he is fascinated by the practice and wants to learn everything he can but its possible he has his eye on quite a bit more too... He is younger brother to Jigen.
    Weakness - Ladies. Arsene can not resist a pretty face.

Quote:

Jigen
User Image
    Breeding: In pride only - He won't marry
    About: The older brother of him and Arsene having traveled to the pride and claim their birth right to be apart of the group. He is Arsenes number one muscle and a fairly skilled battler. While Jigen is not some one you'd want to piss off he is pretty easy going. He tends to be the voice of reason to some of Arsenes more insane ideas and also a pillar of support. Usually, he'll go along with what ever Arsene wants to do with enough pouting on Arsenes part.

Quote:

Bheka
User Image
    About: He hails from the bonelands having only left because it was what their culture expected of him. Bheka holds no ill will to his home pride and has found a home for himself here with in the gems. He is fascinated by shells and crafts and loves making accessories when he can. He's a little on the shy side so it can be hard to get him to open up and be comfortable.

Quote:

Nique
User Image
    About: She is a scribe who loves to embellish what ever shes recording. There have been times she's used some scrolls to write her own stories or even fan fictions. Nique is good at her job when nudged in the correct direction and has an eye on her.

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:13 pm
Stormborn

Quote:

Bast'ion
User Image
    Plots: Viking rp | Fights (minimal maiming at most) | Challenges | All the rp (I need to get his count up)
    Breeding: Flings sparingly (I need to build is rp's up) - He has settled down with Yhe
    About: Once a respectable lion who followed a strict moral code. He was a lion born of god blood and raised by a god in the ways of a kirin.

After a traumatic event where he and his king were betrayed and he almost lost his life Bast'ion has turned his back on his teachings and has slipped away in to a self loathing pit fall. Everything that was off the table is now on the table which means a lot of violence and sex. He's a rude mouthed b*****d and right now he doesn't give a damn.

The only problem is that he's got a lingering effect from his conditioning and that is he can't stand the sight of blood. In excuse it can make him pass out.
    (It's a well kept secret so if you do play with him your character shouldn't be able to know this quirk right away.)

UPDATE:
    Currently Bast'ion is being on good behavior. He has a lot of really bad quirks still but he isn't going out of his way to do proper vikings and is instead opting to favor his Thrall Yhe who stole his heart. He's still open for all the interactions with in the pride and may go on some viking trips for his children to earn their reaver status - but he wouldn't go on one out side of that.

Quote:

Na'anu | Thanos
User Image
    Plots: Pride RP
    Breeding: shes a cub so no
    About:
    She takes after her mother on the petite side of her build. You can find her close to the heart of the family den as she's probably not venturing out very far.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:07 am
Bumping this up <3  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:06 pm
CHOBI! <3

I would love some RP with Bast'ion!

I have my freeborn Clelia who loves to argue with others.
If he'd love to have a shouting match with a temperamental, grumpy lioness, I'm game for it! No need for any maiming! She's perfectly happy to fight with her words.

Also, because he has such an interesting secret, I figured I'd throw out my neglected Goddess of Secrets. They could have an interesting RP if he'd like to confess his secret to someone sympathetic.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:18 pm
Sherpuff
CHOBI! <3

I would love some RP with Bast'ion!

I have my freeborn Clelia who loves to argue with others.
If he'd love to have a shouting match with a temperamental, grumpy lioness, I'm game for it! No need for any maiming! She's perfectly happy to fight with her words.

Also, because he has such an interesting secret, I figured I'd throw out my neglected Goddess of Secrets. They could have an interesting RP if he'd like to confess his secret to someone sympathetic.

I love the idea of having an argument between those two. Confrontation doesn't always have to be physical some times words slice even worse.

Also I am totes down for an rp with the goddess of secrets cause I am sure that Bast'ion has a lot to say even if he won't out right admit to it.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:40 am
bumping this up <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:33 pm
I have two potentials for Nique both would be willing to join the pride.

This is Kōtta Taiyō
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If he were to join Mirilli'tavari he would become a Shine. He can be a bit of a jokester and is always looking for a good time. Sweet as can be he just wants those around him to be happy and smiling. He will do what he can to make that happen.

This is Druiwe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If he were to join Mirilli'tavari he would become a Shine though he may work towards becoming a Scribe over time. He can be a bit of a flirt and he always has a charming smile for those around him. He comes from a large smile but moved away from them long ago and has been on his own for quite sometime since.  

nessiaing

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:53 pm
nessiaing

I accept either of them for Nique <3 but it is hard for me to choose which one I am more interested in cause I am sure either would get along well with her. Do you have a preferred one?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:37 am
I think I would lean towards Druiwe  

nessiaing

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:03 pm
nessiaing

I am so down for that wink I am currently on a road trip and typing on my phone but when I get home I can start us an rp <3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:29 pm
Alpaca Chobi
nessiaing

I am so down for that wink I am currently on a road trip and typing on my phone but when I get home I can start us an rp <3

Sounds good to me give me a poke when you get home  

nessiaing

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces