Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Welcome to The Flock - ~~ ROLL CALL!~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited the Flock is Nice and cleanly updated to modern times?
  ME!
  Not really
  I have no strong feelings either way.
View Results

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:28 pm
THE NEW FLOCK HOME PLOTTING THREAD IS NOW OPEN!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:37 pm
New post in Announcements!  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:08 pm
CURRENTLY TAKING ROLL CALL: I need to know who's actually still active in the flock so I can actually help people coordinate RP/plotting within the Flock.

If you can fill out the following form for any members you may have.

[img]Certofpony[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]biosex:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Any Recent updates?:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kalyana
biosex: Male

Role: Whistle Stallion
Any Recent updates?: Successfully fathered three daughters for Risuleri Earthstrike! He's also starting to take interest in the possibility of becoming a Sacred Sire.

Name: Sanaa Earthstrike
biosex: Female

Role: Dancer
Any Recent updates?: Sanaa and her sisters are undergoing their final exam on capturing stallions!  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Masshiro

King Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:39 pm
Name: Callisto

Role: ??? (Pip never said what role she was...)
Any Recent updates?: Masshiro has rp, naming and breeding rights to Callisto! I am 100% open to Flock plots/rps. It was agreed upon when I took on rp responsibilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:32 pm
User Image
Name: Glain

Role: Nanny (will move to Sacred Daughter so that she can train to be a Sacred Mother. While she herself is unlikely to give birth again, she will still want to help the flock prosper.)
Any Recent updates?: When she gave birth, her mate Shukles hid one of the baskets and she was never able to find it. Unfortunately, before she could confront him about his crime against her, he vanished. She has moved back to the Flock Lands with her remaining daughter and a broken heart. She is no longer the happy and open mare she once was, and any one who knew her even in passing will notice the change in her soul.

Name: Alywin

Role: Huntress
Any Recent updates?: Since growing up, being her mother's protectorate has been Alywin's number one priority. Her second priority has been looking for the sibling that her "father" hid from them. While grew up in the fock, she has had difficulty fitting in, since her priority is her mother and not the greater flock. She also goes on long hunting trips that double as a way to look for her missing sibling, which has made it hard for her to get to know others.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:53 am
User Image
Name: Astraeus

Role: Artisan
Any Recent updates?: His sister just found her way home and he's been busy furthering the flock ranks.

User Image
Name: Asteria

Role: Seer
Any Recent updates?: Not many since she came of age. Still learning the ways of the oracle and still performing readings for those who ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:46 am
Name: Athena

Role: I forgot what we discussed lol one of warrior type ranks. I need to revisit DMs.. Guardian I think? or something idk. I have to find.
Any Recent updates?: she is still making her way back to the flock in my solos but could definitely be there now xD she has also been busy trying to grow its numbers.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 am
User Image
Name: Demadria

Role: Weaver/cloth dyer/costume maker
Any Recent updates?: Dema has ICly recently reached adulthood, she spends a lot of her time exploring the forest around the flock looking for ingredients to make new dolor dyes and for things she could string into necklaces or other jewelry. She is afraid of running into males in the forest because she doesn't want to deal with having to capture them and isn't really sure she would be any good at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:56 pm
Name: Shelke

Any Recent updates?: Tbh not much, besides that I co-own her with ~Twilight...Angel~.

Name: Nephele

Role:Forager
Any Recent updates?: Nothing really.

Name: Night Wind

Role: I never gave him a role. He pretty much has been strictly Celaeno's partner when it comes to breedings.

Name: Caelestis

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:04 pm
Name: Aylin

Role: The Oracle and main religious figure of the Flock.
Any Recent updates?: Not too much going on with the Oracle. She visits the flock with relative regularity, about once per season, to get a feel for the direction the Flock is moving. She also recently added a few more Guardians for her Pet, Taarab, that are a little more liberal with matchmaking him with mares. One of which is their daughter, Laveda, since she won't end up coveting him for only herself and her closest friends (unlike some of his other Guardians: He's just too lovable! It's also why she doesn't act as his only guardian: She'd likely want to keep him by her side.) as well as the Head

Name: Taarab

Role: Main founder of the artisans guild, pet to the Oracle, and an artistic Jack-of-all-trades
Any Recent updates?: After the skinwalker attack left him injured after fending her off of his children with Vanya, he's since started taking training as a Harem Guard and Sparring stallion: Not to BE a harem guard or sparring stallion (though he does fill in that role for friends children), but so he can defend his family and members of his guild should an attack happen on Flock soil.

Name:Laveda

Role: Voice of the Oracle
Any Recent updates?: Is officially a Seer and current acting as Voice of the Oracle

Name: Cabriole Amachi

Role: Head Founder of Agricultural Guild. Preferred pet of Comander Zahraa'
Any Recent updates?: Quite proud of his son

Name: Jaylin

Role: Interior Decorator
Any Recent updates?: Her great eye for color and style allows for to put her creative talents to use and help design and decorate Nests, tents, and dwellings within the Flock, and with the booming "fancy nest" business within the flock, she's been too busy helping others take what they have and decorate it pleasantly mess with other people's art projects: A win win for everyone involved.

Name: Vaniania

Role: Musician and Builder of Percussion instruments
Any Recent updates?: Not much is going on in her life: She has kids, yes, but she's still mostly focused on her music and building instruments for others.

Name: Vanmoriel

Role: Painter
Any Recent updates?: She's managed to get herself her own Earthen Dwelling near her family's cave to act as her studio, and makes a living making paintings on Flock Mythology and commissions for decorating dwellings using her mixed media style. The priestesses and sacred mothers are some of her best clients for producing art. She Only works on what inspires her still, so also tends to make things based on what interests her at the time and then sells them to others. She's pondering taking on some apprentices to do the grunt work of less interesting projects and learn the style so it doesn't get lost should something happen to her.

Name: Risuleri Earthstrike

Role: Professional Dance
Any Recent updates?: After years of dreaming she's finally had kids of her own! She still lives with her dear friend Vanya, Taarab, their kids and the other artisans of Crafters hallow cave.

Name: Kamunyak

Role: One of the Two head Guards under Zahraa' and an Unofficial Cursedhunt
Any Recent updates?: Despite not being born of a skinwalker, after showing grand experience hunting and stalking skinwalkers and skill in following, she was accepted, partially, as a Cursedhunt and able to learn from them.

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

Name:
biosex:

Role:
Any Recent updates?:

(and will add more later Though pretty much all of my flock babies are still in the flock and happy for interaction.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:47 am
I WANNA BE ON THE MAILING LIST

Mindsend

You see these shackles, baby, I'm your slave.

Name: Kiara Lime
Soquili's name & cert: Koryo
Reason for joining: Was invited originally by Pipen from Discord and been interested from the start, but felt I had to own a Harpy to try to become apart of the Flock. After coming back to gaia and reading more into it and meeting more flock members i feel it's going to be a wonderful community to make friends, have fun plots and develop some lovely stories for the future.
How did he end up being captured?: He's not captured yet, haven't worked with anyone on it, but i am quite open to ideas and offers if anyone would like to plot a capture with him
Will you be escaping later? If yes, how?: No, I feel he'll grow quite comfortable in his new future home.
Discord?: Already in the Discord, known as 'Kiki' there
Do you acknowledge that you understand the Flock's practices?: Yes I do  

Kiara Lime

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:13 am
User Image
Name: Veryan

Role: Sparring stallion
Any Recent updates?: He's just recently come of age c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:12 am
User Image
Name: Galla Sile

Role: Guard
Any Recent updates?: As discussed, she scouts a lot now for the Flock as she has a mate she keeps secretly out of the Flock. Any children born outside have the choice to go to the Flock or not. She does visit the Flock a lot and she is very devoted to her sisters.

User Image
Name: Yvaine Vaire

Role: Guard, I think? I'll have to double check
Any Recent updates?: Her situation is much like her mother Galla. She is devoted to the Flock but she ultimately decided to go outside of the Flock to find her missing sister (still missing as of now) and found a mate outside of the Flock. Same deal as her mom.

User Image
Name: Vanya

Role: Dancer (also a guardian for Taarab, I believe?)
Any Recent updates?: Still vain and still thinking she's the best dancer. She has softened a little with her kids. But I mean, she makes beautiful kids so.. XD

User Image
Name: Vanraumolírë
biosex: Fenale

Role: Artisian, she does metal work. Mostly works with smaller weapons, armor, and embellishments.
Any Recent updates?: Not particularly. She really needs plots, she's a little stand-offish.

User Image
Name:Tessasilmë

Role: Brewer
Any Recent updates?: Hasn't had much of any RP. She's a maneater and devoted to the Flock. She doesn't have the same hang-up's as her mothr and eldest sister.

User Image
Name: Vaneälótë

Role: Cook
Any Recent updates?: She's just come of age. She's wide open plot wise.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:50 am
Name: Mencari

Role: Whistle stallion.
Any Recent updates?: Mencari is a mute stallion who entertains by building and decorating temporary structures bowerbird style. The structures take the form of short tunnels, arches, or small huts decorated with a colour or theme. He also collects feather capes. I should really get around to buying his collection of feather capes... He is Saskia's long lost brother.

Name: Saskia

Role: Guard.
Any Recent updates?: Semira has lived in the flock her entire life. She only recently learned that her brother had returned to the flock.

Name: Pelethita

Role: Combat instructor / Cage fight Organizer.
Any Recent updates?: "Maths: She's Rarity, but if Rarity was way too into wrestling."

These days she organizes cage fights using her flare for the dramatic to up the showmanship. Sometimes she gets a little too into the fight and will suggest, or yell something that's far too dangerous to follow through with. She's well aware that she has a tendency toward bloodlust and takes well to someone telling her to just turn it down a notch.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff