Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Welcome to The Flock - ~~ ROLL CALL!~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited the Flock is Nice and cleanly updated to modern times?
  ME!
  Not really
  I have no strong feelings either way.
View Results

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:34 pm
Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, flow sister~

Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Soquili's name & cert: Izaria Nova
Reason for joining: Always liked the idea of the herd and wanted a female worthy of joining.
IC reason for joining: Previously a traveling merchant, Izaria wanted somewhere more permanent and safe place to hone her craft. She heard of the harpy held territory and though she'd take a shot at joining as her mother, as far as she can remember was of a similar breed of female, always hunting for new males to share her bower, and while Izaria had been up to this point more focused on perfecting her craft, it couldn't hurt to maybe have the ability to have one or more handsome fellows in her life. Oh, and having a ready and willing supply of customers would be nice too.
Desired rank and reason: Artisan, Jeweler. She loves jewelry and made all the pieces she's currently wearing.
Discord?: Yes, LadyArgentum #5939
Do you acknowledge that you understand the Flock's practices?: Yes

mindsend

I know you've been busy RL just wanted to see about this when you get the time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:39 am
Lady Argentum Draconis

Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Soquili's name & cert: Izaria Nova
Reason for joining: Always liked the idea of the herd and wanted a female worthy of joining.
IC reason for joining: Previously a traveling merchant, Izaria wanted somewhere more permanent and safe place to hone her craft. She heard of the harpy held territory and though she'd take a shot at joining as her mother, as far as she can remember was of a similar breed of female, always hunting for new males to share her bower, and while Izaria had been up to this point more focused on perfecting her craft, it couldn't hurt to maybe have the ability to have one or more handsome fellows in her life. Oh, and having a ready and willing supply of customers would be nice too.
Desired rank and reason: Artisan, Jeweler. She loves jewelry and made all the pieces she's currently wearing.
Discord?: Yes, LadyArgentum #5939

mindsend

I know you've been busy RL just wanted to see about this when you get the time.

oops thought I responded to this in late April: WELCOME TO THE FLOCK!  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:13 pm
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25402296
a NEW Members list has been created! PLEASE ADD YOUR FLOCK MEMBERS  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:21 pm

Name: Andranis
Soquili's name & cert: Shimmer
Reason for joining: Since there's an IC and just "Reason for Joining" - Most definitely because the Flock is awesome! And I don't see Shimmer anywhere else
IC reason for joining: Initially from a mountain-based herd that specialized in crafting with assorted stones, Shimmer left, with her herd's blessing, to spread her craft around. And then she began to hear about the Flock, and what they were about. Her curiosity was piqued, and when she went to investigate, she found it to be like, in her eyes, a utopia(Or, as close as any mortal could get to one) of sorts. Absolutely charmed by it, and liking some of the resources available, she opted to join the Flock and work her crafts among them.
Desired rank and reason: Artisan - Crafter (Primarily jewelery, but she's capable of making baskets and such as well)
Discord?: DraniKitty#0518
Do you acknowledge that you understand the Flock's practices?: Yes!  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:47 am
Andranis

Name: Andranis
Soquili's name & cert: Shimmer
Reason for joining: Since there's an IC and just "Reason for Joining" - Most definitely because the Flock is awesome! And I don't see Shimmer anywhere else
IC reason for joining: Initially from a mountain-based herd that specialized in crafting with assorted stones, Shimmer left, with her herd's blessing, to spread her craft around. And then she began to hear about the Flock, and what they were about. Her curiosity was piqued, and when she went to investigate, she found it to be like, in her eyes, a utopia(Or, as close as any mortal could get to one) of sorts. Absolutely charmed by it, and liking some of the resources available, she opted to join the Flock and work her crafts among them.
Desired rank and reason: Artisan - Crafter (Primarily jewelery, but she's capable of making baskets and such as well)
Discord?: DraniKitty#0518

biggrin WELCOME TO THE FLOCK SHIMMER! Being a Jeweler she'll likely end up spending a decent amount of time around Taarab (Since making wearable pieces is his primary focus, though he's sort of a Jack of All Trades when it comes to The arts)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:42 pm

Name: Twitchapher the 3rd
Soquili's name & cert: Auroria
Reason for joining: I've always called her a space harpy and I do like the herd.
IC reason for joining: Auroria was part of small flock that followed the stars and the celestial bodies. Auroria was a fierce huntress and provided both meals and males for her sisters. Either through the will of the skies or sheer dumb luck she was not around when the cataclysm hit(She was looking for her idiot husband). When she returned the lands she knew as home everything was destroyed. She(and her husband) were alone. So the started to travel the lands together. Though she enjoyed her bonding time(and their two daughters they had), she missed her sisters greatly. Luckily for her the tales of a new flock reborn from the disaster spread and she is excited to return to the livelyhood she knew from long ago.
Desired rank and reason: Huntress was the job she had in her own flock so although she is a bit rusty she would like to pick up where she left off.
Discord?: Twitchapher#2234

You see these shackles, baby, I'm your slave.

Soquili's name & cert: Polaris
Reason for joining: He was (happily) captured by Auroria ages ago and he is her preferred pet. Auroria is bringing him with her.
How did he end up being captured?: Auroria was out on a hunt and came across the winged Trihoof near her old boarders and she had to have him. Lucky for her Polaris didn't put up any fight, he instead instantly started to flirt with her. Auroria was taken aback before finding her words and explaining to Polaris that she was taking him. He agreed to follow her with out a fight on the condition she became his mate. He's been following her ever since, even if his eyes wander.
Will you be escaping later? If yes, how?: He might wander a bit(In which case just tell his wife. She'll go find him) but he'll have no intentions of escaping.

Auroria and Polaris are openly mated even though they oddly refer to each other as husband and wife, There is no jealousy between the two if they court others.

Soquili's name & cert: Yolotli Iuitl
Reason for joining: Yolotli is a pretty curious case of being covered in feathers due to prehistoric spirits blessing and I've always felt the Flock would love to have him around. Have a job and finding a purpose within the Flock will help him grow as a character.
How did he end up being captured?: Yolotli has lived a slight sheltered life, all he's known is his family and nature. He was never 'warned' about the Flock territory. It would be very easy for him to wander into the territory looking for new flora and just listen to the ladies that capture him, leaving him a bit confused when they clip his wings and he is not allowed to leave.
Will you be escaping later? If yes, how?: No. After settling in and finding his own way(Flora breeder to make longer lasting flowers for Mares and Whistlers with a bit of gold crafting on the side) he'll be content with his new home. He may ask a guard to accompany him outside the territory so he can visit his family but he will always return.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:40 am
Twitchapher the 3rd

Soquili's name & cert: Auroria
Reason for joining: I've always called her a space harpy and I do like the herd.
IC reason for joining: Auroria was part of small flock that followed the stars and the celestial bodies. Auroria was a fierce huntress and provided both meals and males for her sisters. Either through the will of the skies or sheer dumb luck she was not around when the cataclysm hit(She was looking for her idiot husband). When she returned the lands she knew as home everything was destroyed. She(and her husband) were alone. So the started to travel the lands together. Though she enjoyed her bonding time(and their two daughters they had), she missed her sisters greatly. Luckily for her the tales of a new flock reborn from the disaster spread and she is excited to return to the livelyhood she knew from long ago.
Desired rank and reason: Huntress was the job she had in her own flock so although she is a bit rusty she would like to pick up where she left off.

Soquili's name & cert: Polaris
Reason for joining: He was (happily) captured by Auroria ages ago and he is her preferred pet. Auroria is bringing him with her.
How did he end up being captured?: Auroria was out on a hunt and came across the winged Trihoof near her old boarders and she had to have him. Lucky for her Polaris didn't put up any fight, he instead instantly started to flirt with her. Auroria was taken aback before finding her words and explaining to Polaris that she was taking him. He agreed to follow her with out a fight on the condition she became his mate. He's been following her ever since, even if his eyes wander.
Will you be escaping later? If yes, how?: He might wander a bit(In which case just tell his wife. She'll go find him) but he'll have no intentions of escaping.

Auroria and Polaris are openly mated even though they oddly refer to each other as husband and wife, There is no jealousy between the two if they court others.

Soquili's name & cert: Yolotli Iuitl
Reason for joining: Yolotli is a pretty curious case of being covered in feathers due to prehistoric spirits blessing and I've always felt the Flock would love to have him around. Have a job and finding a purpose within the Flock will help him grow as a character.
How did he end up being captured?: Yolotli has lived a slight sheltered life, all he's known is his family and nature. He was never 'warned' about the Flock territory. It would be very easy for him to wander into the territory looking for new flora and just listen to the ladies that capture him, leaving him a bit confused when they clip his wings and he is not allowed to leave.
Will you be escaping later? If yes, how?: No. After settling in and finding his own way(Flora breeder to make longer lasting flowers for Mares and Whistlers with a bit of gold crafting on the side) he'll be content with his new home. He may ask a guard to accompany him outside the territory so he can visit his family but he will always return.

WELCOME TO THE FLOCK  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:04 pm
~*I'm in the right place baby I was born this way*~

Name: Ebonrune
Soquili's name & cert: Seti-Si-Sebek
Short personality description: Handsome and he knows it, he tends to strut wherever he goes--at least unless he's with someone who requires his attention, then he's all about them. He has a kind heart and tries his best in whatever he's doing.
OOC Reason for joining: He was born among the Flock, so it is all he knows.
Will he be staying with the flock?: He has no reason to leave

Discord?: You've already got it. biggrin

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Name: Hoshi Lockhart
Soquili's name & cert: Sarathiel
Reason for joining: He was curious. Just simply curious and wanted a close-up look at their society. Also the attention of all those ladies doesn't hurt. OOC, it could be a good chance for the Flock to learn about charming, as making charms for Skinwalkers is a big part of what he does.
How did he end up being captured?: I don't rightly know the details. He was "caught" by Korakore (Nikkichomp), but he has all the confidences that he is no more caught than they think he is and he's just there until he decides to leave. He would have went with Korakore very willingly and wouldn't even fuss when they clip his wings.
Will you be escaping later? If yes, how?: Yes. I don't have the exact details. He has two planned breedings, so it was going to be a bridge I cross later. I suspect it might be with the help of another Harpy, be it her intentions or not. He can be quite cunning and charming when he wants to be, combined with being an Angeni warhorse who regularly gets into fights with Skinwalkers, I think he can figure something out. Up until that point, he'll be the most behaved and respectful stallion. What children he sires will remain. He's no interest in family commitments.
Discord?: Hoshi#1462
Do you acknowledge that you understand the Flock's practices?: Yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:33 am
Ebonrune
~*I'm in the right place baby I was born this way*~

Name: Ebonrune
Soquili's name & cert: Seti-Si-Sebek
Short personality description: Handsome and he knows it, he tends to strut wherever he goes--at least unless he's with someone who requires his attention, then he's all about them. He has a kind heart and tries his best in whatever he's doing.
OOC Reason for joining: He was born among the Flock, so it is all he knows.
Will he be staying with the flock?: He has no reason to leave

Discord?: You've already got it. biggrin

Hoshi Lockhart

Name: Hoshi Lockhart
Soquili's name & cert: Sarathiel
Reason for joining: He was curious. Just simply curious and wanted a close-up look at their society. Also the attention of all those ladies doesn't hurt. OOC, it could be a good chance for the Flock to learn about charming, as making charms for Skinwalkers is a big part of what he does.
How did he end up being captured?: I don't rightly know the details. He was "caught" by Korakore (Nikkichomp), but he has all the confidences that he is no more caught than they think he is and he's just there until he decides to leave. He would have went with Korakore very willingly and wouldn't even fuss when they clip his wings.
Will you be escaping later? If yes, how?: Yes. I don't have the exact details. He has two planned breedings, so it was going to be a bridge I cross later. I suspect it might be with the help of another Harpy, be it her intentions or not. He can be quite cunning and charming when he wants to be, combined with being an Angeni warhorse who regularly gets into fights with Skinwalkers, I think he can figure something out. Up until that point, he'll be the most behaved and respectful stallion. What children he sires will remain. He's no interest in family commitments.
Discord?: Hoshi#1462
Do you acknowledge that you understand the Flock's practices?: Yes.

WELCOME TO THE FLOCK! Sorry about how late this is I totally didn't see these. (I really should add a "quote="mindsend" to the form lol)  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:30 pm

Name: Keantha
Soquili's name & cert: Iridaceae Boneblossom
Reason for joining: OOC I have been wanting a flock member for a long time and this plot just worked great for me! IC having lost a fight with Ahti, Irid thinks he cannot leave unless he grows strong enough to beat her in a fair fight. He will start off angry at the 'capture' but he will find a place among the flock and happiness he didn't think he could have.
How did he end up being captured?: He lost his temper at Ahti and she beat his butt and dragged him back to the flock to teach him a lesson...only now he thinks he's stuck.
Will you be escaping later? If yes, how?: No
Discord?: Keantha #2551
Do you acknowledge that you understand the Flock's practices?: yes
Mindsend
Hope you don't mind me pinging you

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:11 pm

Name: Fea Line
Soquili's name & cert: Kuma Dragonblossom
Reason for joining: He's a very promiscuous boy and was told that he could have plenty of mares to choose from should he join. He does this to spite his parents who want him to just settle down with one partner.
How did he end up being captured?: He ran across Solaria who fell for him and wanted to lure him in to the flock to keep him close. Wanting to get a piece of her tail, and others, Kuma would then let himself be captured, quiet possibly enjoying it too.
Will you be escaping later? If yes, how?: Nope! He falls for Solaria a bit more than he cares to admit
Discord?: #Luna2686

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers