Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:30 pm
User ImageWhile he wasn't exactly OLD he was feeling it. His children were grown and he really wasn't all about that single life anymore. Maybe once upon a time when he was young and carefree but now, now he was feeling his age and just wanted to wake up every day to the same loving face.

Of course that always had it's difficulties. It was hard to find 'the one' when you didn't really get out and socialize that much but he was trying to fix that. His son in particular was hoping he found himself a mate soon, he was tired of always checking in on him and making sure he was doing alright. He just did it because he had no one and Prometheus was well aware of that.

It was time to stop being lazy and actually put himself out there for once.

The large male was actually quite proud of himself as he sat underneath one of the trees loving shade. The sun was high in the sky and the clouds drifted across it's path allowing his eyes to get a little break from the brightness of the day.

He wondered if anyone would come around or if he'd actually have to go look for someone to talk to.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm
AstoriaFallen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If he was listening closely he would hear the sound of a heavy thud followed by a pained whimper and some high pitched laughter. Off in the distance a gazell was nearly doubled over laughing at something sprawled out whimpering in the grass. When the prey noticed him however, the laughter was cut off as it bolted for it's life.

At first look the figure sprawled out in the grass might be mistaken for a very young adult, all long limbs and slender frame that hadn't filled out yet, but when the tear filled orange eyes met his, he'd realize she was older than she looked...though not by too much.

"I..you didn't see that did you?" She ask softly, her voice tentive and still teary.

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:11 pm
Keantha

Sun kissed fur blew in his eyes and he shook his head to clear it and spotted a peculiar sight not too far away. A gazelle was laughing at something or another but then took off quickly when it caught sight of him sitting not too far away. His gaze focused on the source of the earlier excitement and softened as the female got to her feet and noticed him, he couldn't help but notice her eyes were glossy with tears threatening to run down.

"I did not, but are you alright?" He really hadn't seen the ordeal but was concerned for her being non-the less. "You're not hurt or anything are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:06 pm
AstoriaFallen

Heaving a heavy sigh, Xho sniffled again before shaking her head while murmuring faintly "Only my pride." She gave him a weak wobbly smile, "I'm suppose to be a hunter but I'm no good at it. I've never caught anything bigger than a rabbit and only then cause it was too busy laughing to me to realize I'd gotten back up."

She hung her head, ears canted back miserably. She was of no use to the pride and she knew it. What kinda of hunter couldn't hunt?

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:01 pm
Keantha

"Every hunter has their day." There was a time that even he had fallen flat on his face a few times. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about I can assure you of that." He hoped his words brought her at least a little comfort.

"Have you thought of taking up a different position in the pride if you find hunting to be not your forte?" It might seem like a stupid question but sometimes one never thought about such things until someone from the outside mentioned it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:53 pm
AstoriaFallen

Xho shrugged pawing at the ground a bit. "I was told that only hunters were allowed right now so I thought if I wanted to be allowed to stay I'd have to just keep trying but I'm not getting any better. If anything I seem to be getting worse!"

She wanted to wail again but the older male was being so sweet that she gave him a shaky smile in return. "I'm sorry if I bothered you. I'm Xhosa'sanuri but everyone calls me Xho...or Klutz."

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:39 pm
Keantha

He furled his brow in thought, he wondered how true that was. He figured it didn't matter but he wasn't about to tell her that and perhaps make this situation worse for her if she had wanted to do a different rank. He would have to look into it and come back to her and perhaps give her hope to do something else.

"I like Xho, and you're no bother I promise." He reassured her with a warm smile. "Perhaps we can go for a walk?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 pm
AstoriaFallen

Giving him a sweet, gentle smile Xho nodded "I would like that very much. I don't have any friends here really and well...my son was here with me but once he grew up, he..well he left." She shrugged unaware of how unhappy she looked for a moment before trying to smile again, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to complain...I don't believe I caught your name before."  

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:20 pm
Keantha
we can wrap it up in your post smile

Prometheus waved a paw at her as if to say you're alright. "Oh you're fine, please if you need to get something off your chest I'm here to listen." Giving her a warm smile he hoped it would help ease her just a little bit.

"Oh forgive me, you introduced yourself and I didn't introduce myself. I'm Prometheus." How could he have been so forgetful as to not tell her his name in return, "I know a nice place this way that I think is fairly relaxing. It'll be a nice place to sit and talk." Offering her that perhaps they'd get to know one another better.

Leading the way, he waved a paw for her to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:43 pm
AstoriaFallen
and done!

Xho beamed at him happily, "Oh that would be wonderful Prometheus. I would like that a lot." She was so sweet, if a little bit innocent, "It's been a long time since I..well..actually you'd be my first friend!" She giggled as she followed him off to go relax and talk more, excited she was finally settling into the pride.  

Keantha

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff