Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:54 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Evie knew her choice of career would keep her busy. That was her attempt. She liked to learn new things, even if it meant choosing a profession about it. Evie had always been curious about the mind; how it worked and what would have to it. She had chosen between majoring in Psychology and Neurology. Evie found she had no use for psychology after all what difference would she make in the world. She knew in the future, she would have to talk to Ben about it but for now she saw no rush after all she wasn’t going to just drop her career choice for a man she barely knew. Evie took a sip of her tea as she waited for an answer from Ben. She was curious at least what time of the year he would want to get married in. Perhaps it was something they could control. Evie listened as Ben spoke, nodding a little. She could understand his ideas on the different times. ”I would say fall as well. The heat and I don’t mix well either.” Evie spoke laughing softly. Her skin was fair as well and would easily burn if she was outside longer than thirty minutes. ”What about venue? Are you wanting a church or somewhere outside?” Evie asked not sure how religious Ben’s family would be and if they would want a traditional church wedding.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image

Benjamin watched her sip as her tea as they went on to talk about their wedding. It felt a bit strange to be talking about it after all this time. But he was happy to finally have the chance. After all, while it would be his family who paid for it all, the marriage would be between them. He wasn't sure how much of a say they would actually get in the planning. He liked to think that if they each bugged their own side of the family, in the end they might get some of what they want out of it. If for anything, it was worth a shot. When asked about what time of year he preferred, he went on to explain his dislike of the heat. He watched as she nodded along, soon speaking her own thoughts. He couldn't help to smile. Another thing in common. It didn't come as much of a surprise that she might dislike the heat though. She was on the more fair side so he could imagine how easy it was to burn. He was the same way. Most of the time if he ever did tan, his skin would have to burn first. Any time that he did want to appear tanned, he would have to go and get one of those fake spray tans or lay in a tanning bed.

Changing the topic again, he took another minute to think. Traditionally, his family was roman catholic. Growing up, he attended mass on Sundays with his grandparents, went to a private catholic school, and had been known to light a candle and go to confession at least once every few months. "Well, if we're going traditional, then my family Catholic and the only church they would even consider is St. Peter's on Barclay. For me personally, it doesn't have to be in a church. I've been to enough weddings that I've seen some nice ones that are outside, or in other buildings that aren't a church. I mean so long as I'm not standing next to a cow or goat, I think I'm fine with just about anything. So what about you? What do you have in mind?" he replied.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:22 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

There was nothing wrong with them talking about their wedding. After all it wouldn’t do them any good, if they didn’t have a say. Perhaps it would be easier, if everything was set and all she had to do was show up. However that was not what she wanted. Evie wanted to at least be involved in what happened with her wedding day. Even though she knew her mother would want to plan everything herself. Although Evie just wished the wedding was done and over with, but she knew it would drawn out. After all her mother usually went over the top with everything; down to the perfect venue, wedding dress, flowers, and reception.

Evie listened as Ben spoke and couldn’t help but laugh softly. The image of Ben standing next to a cow with some dung next to her show would be forever engraved in her mind. Her family wasn’t all that religious. Evie couldn’t even remember the last time she went to church. She shrugged at his question, ”Doesn’t matter to me, though my families not overly religious. Perhaps a nice venue at ” Evie spoke, just as their waitress came over with their food. Her stomach growled at the smell. Evie smiled as she sat there watching as the waitress balanced the tray and set their food down on the table before them. She thanked the waitress as she grabbed her silverware and started to dig into her chocolate chip pancakes.

Once she took a few bites, she returned her attention toward Ben in response to his question. ”There’s a few places in mind my mother has already suggested.” Evie spoke watching Ben, as she took a few more bites. ”She really liked the Essex House and Ravel Hotel.”
                                              She spoke listing off a few possibilities that wasn’t a church but was at least still inside.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:05 pm
User Image

Benjamin knew it was probably for the best that they share their ideas now while they had the time. Still, he couldn't help but wondered how much of them would be used. He knew how his own mother could be. Color coordinated, guest would be placed by status and last name, nothing could be out of place. It was all going to have to be carefully organized down to the very last detail. At this rate he would rather be married by Elvis rather than some hand picked conservative priest. He smiled kindly as she laughed and listened as she soon spoke. But before she could finish they were interrupted. He looked up curiously as she stopped speaking. Beside him stood their waitress with a large tray filled with food. "Here you guys are....pancakes for the lady. Chicken and dressing for the gentleman. Is there anything else I can get you folks?" Shaking his head, he politely told her no. Benjamin then picked up his silverware as she left them in peace. He glanced towards Evie, thinking how cute she looked to be so happy over something so simple.

He cut into his own food and took a few generous bites. The food was warm and flavorful. Nothing like the usual stuff he ate. At home, he kept to a well balanced diet and hardly ever strayed from it. Today, he would count it as a bit of a cheat day. After all, this was a special occasion. It wasn't often he got to play hooky with his betrothed. He soon swallowed his food and glanced up as she continued from where she left off. "Ah yes, my mother had mentioned those places as well. From what I've seen they look pretty nice. My mom had also mentioned something about how she'd been looking into Prince George's Ballroom, The Plaza Hotel, and Oheka Castle. The last one of course, she says would be a big maybe because it's apparently somewhere outside the city. You'd basically have to go like if you were headed to The Hamptons to reach this place." he replied listing off some places as well. Though his mother had been showing him so many places these days it was hard to keep track of which one was which. He was sure at the end of it all, the venue would be beautiful, Evie would be stunning, and somehow their mothers still would not be happy.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:47 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

The idea of eloping didn’t bother her. Though she knew it would be to informal. Evie knew her mother would simply disown her if she decided to elope. Her mother prided herself in the ideas she had for their wedding. Evie wasn’t all that excited after all knowing she wouldn’t get to plan much of it herself. She was at least having the ability to talk with Ben about a few things, but she knew that her mother had already been thinking about the venue, flowers, and the reception. Evie was dreading the idea of getting married, after all spending a quarter of a million on a wedding, that would only be shared for one day.

Evie couldn’t help herself, as she ate her pancakes. She was excited about the simple things, especially when it came to food. There was no denying she loved to eat, however she wasn't much of a cook herself. The only thing she probably made were baked goods. Evie didn’t like cooking much, she found it took too long. She was merely content with fast food, or when she was actually working on keeping her figure salads were her go to.

Sitting there, she continued to eat, but didn’t want to seem as if she consumed her food too quickly. Evie took small bites, as she sat there. It seemed a few of the venue places she listed off caught Ben’s attention. She nodded a little at his words. ”Yeah, my mother has listed off a few of those other places as well. She’s been showing me pictures.” Evie spoke smiling a little. If anything, she knew Ben’s mother and hers would organize their own perfect wedding but not hers or Bens. She wondered how much care Ben had for their wedding, or if he wanted any say in it. Evie expected Ben’s only planning would be when he showed up at the wedding to marry her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:12 pm
User Image

He couldn't only imagine what sort of hell he'd have to endure if he actually did elope with Evie. Being disowned would be too simple. No, his mother would want to make sure he remembered his little stunt for years to come. Constantly reminding him during the holidays, family gatherings, every book club, bible study, PTA meeting, and more. Everyone she came in to contact with would know of his deceit. In the end, he would not be visiting Elvis in a little white chapel outside of Vegas. Unpleasant as it was, he would just have to put up with his mothers' nagging. In the meantime he would enjoy talking with Evie as they were, discussing their own views on a wedding, and what they wanted.

Benjamin didn't mind that she got a bit excited over something as simple as food. It was rather cute honestly. He wondered what other foods she got excited about. Was it simply sweets like pancakes and perhaps chocolate? Or did she excite over others as well? Benjamin didn't mind cooking. Although growing up there was always someone around to cook for him, when he moved out of the family home he took it upon himself to learn to cook. He wasn't the best, but at least he hadn't burnt his home down. Perhaps one day he could make something for her. Though when that would be exactly he couldn't say.

He continued to eat his food just as Evie did. He found the food to be rich and flavorful. They talked a bit about venues and places their mothers had suggested. It was amazing the amount of spaces both of their mothers had been looking at. He wondered at this rate if they would ever come to terms on finding one. He smirked a bit as she soon replied. 'My mothers' been sending me pictures too, saying she wants to hear my feedback. I'm kinda just letting it stockpile at this point. Even if I did tell her my thoughts I don't think she would actually go with them." he replied honestly. Believe it or not, he did care about their wedding. He did want to have some say in it, but he just felt like even if he did try to provide it, he would not be taken seriously. Or worse, just blatantly ignore."Out of what your mothers' shown you, has anything stood out to you?" he asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:22 pm

User Image
                                    User Image

User Image

Evie knew eloping was not an option however. Her mother would only be angry that she did not get the opportunity to celebrate her marriage. She never understood the point of big weddings. Already she had aunts and uncles, nagging her when the wedding would be. Many of her family would have to come in from out of state as well as the country. It did not appeal to her, after all more than half the people arriving she didn’t even know. Evie was a little worried about the idea of meeting people she didn’t know. Her mother was already planning out her bridal party.

As she ate, she listened as Ben spoke of his mother. Evie laughed softly, knowing she was doing the same with her mother. She just wanted to show up really, after all what would be the point in having a say. Evie already could guess that their parents were working on their perfect wedding. She shrugged as Ben questioned her, ”A little, there are a few places a I really liked.. The Ravel Hotel, it had a lot of great qualities, plus you wouldn’t have to pick two places; one for the wedding and one for the reception. We could have both there...What have you liked so far?“ Evie questioned thinking of the pictures her mother had sent her of it. She took a few more bites of her pancakes as she sat there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image

Benjamin continued to eat small bites here and there while they chatted. He smiled as Evie laughed along with him. It was nice to know he wasn't the only one aware of how asinine this whole thing was. At the rate things had been going, they could have been married twice by now and still the original plan would not be finished. He just wanted to the planning phase to over, it was taking far too long in his honest opinion. If things dragged on any longer, he was going to tell his mother just to stop sending him things and tell him when and where he was needed to show up. Make it easy for everyone, including himself. Ben watched her shrug in answer to his question. He rather liked the idea of their venue being connected to the reception area. It would be so much easier than running down to a car and taking a million pictures before stuffing in Evie's dress, then crawling back out again after driving across town. "I do like the idea of having both venues in one. It would save everyone from driving, finding parking, and we could keep to our mom's schedule better..hopefully. I did look up The Ravel Hotel and it looked nice. Not sure if it would be my mom's dream venue. But then again if knew your mom suggested it first she might consider it." he replied honestly. "Uh but out of everything I've seen...I think my favorite is still both The Plaza Hotel and The Oheka Castle. Like you mentioned, both of these places could serve as both a wedding and reception venue. And if we really wanted, we could spend the night at both of these places before we fly out for the honeymoon."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:40 pm
        User Image

User Image
        User Image
        It was still early to think of what their wedding would be like. There was still a few months before things would be settled. Evie only hoped her mother took her school schedule into consideration. She wanted to have the wedding during a time she could take off of school without the worry of missing to many things. Evie was likely to take the semester off after all what would be the point of rushing around too many things going on.

Talking with Ben, she was enjoying her time. Already she knew their parents were likely realizing they were gone. Her mother especially, after all she usually didn’t let her wander away too long. It had been at least a couple hours by name. After finishing up their meals, Evie waited as Ben paid for their meal before heading to his car.

The ride back to Ben’s house was rather quiet. Evie didn’t mind, she was glad to have gone wandering in the house. After all she had met Ben a few times, but had never gotten the chance to actually talk to him alone. Speaking him today, gave her a little perspective on what to expect in the future. From what she had seen, she rather liked him, but she didn’t know what he would have expected of her.

As they got back to the party, she already knew what to expect from her mother. Evie was dreading it. She knew she would get yelled at, not automatically. It would wait till they were on the way home. Evie glanced toward Ben, as they pulled into the driveway of his house. She looked around knowing she had to get out, but at least it was worth the hassle from her mother.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:35 pm
User Image

Although he enjoyed discussing their wedding and how they wanted it. Deep down he knew it never really would be their wedding. Somehow, some way both of their families would have far more input than either of them combined. In a way, it was more for them than it was for Ben and Evie. He wasn't too terribly worried about how the rest of the planning would go. He would likely be using some of his vacation time to take off for it. Evie, he didn't really know how they might get around schooling, but he was sure they would find a way. There was still time after. Worse case scenario she might be forced to take some time off as well.

The two continued to eat, talk, and laugh while they could. The longer they stayed out, the longer it dawned on him how much trouble they were likely to be in. Twenty-three years old and he still feared punishment. Then again it was for good reason in his view. He didn't bring his phone to contact anyone, his car was gone, as was his bride, and all of their family standing in the backyard to bare witness. Benjamin was likely to get an earful when they returned. When they finished eating, the plates were taken away and all that was left was the check. Ben, being the gentleman that he was, took it upon himself to pay for them both, and walked her back out to his car.

Popping the locks, he opened the passenger side door for Evie, closing it behind her before coming around the car to slip behind the wheel. After buckling up he pulled out of the space and turned to the main roads. Ben couldn't help being quiet on the drive back. He had a lot to think about. It was the first time he'd ever been out with the woman he would call his wife. It was new and weird and oddly exciting. There was still so much he wanted to know and absolutely no time to do it. He'd wasted it all talking about a fantasy wedding and honeymoon. Hardly anything he learned was about the woman herself. He felt like an idiot.

As they neared the iron gates, he did as before. Turning off the headlights and slowing to a crawl as they crept up the driveway. He cringed as the garage opened. Quiet as it was, in this moment it sounded more like nails on a chalkboard. He could only hope the entire party did not hear. As the door lowered once more behind him, he put the car in park and cut the engine. He felt anxious. He really didn't want to go in there. But he couldn't stay in the car either. Glancing over at Evie, he could see that she too was dreading their return. Taking a breath, he unbuckled his seat belt and quietly shut his door. He then came around to open Evie's door as well. Smiling shyly he shut the door behind her. Walking slowly through the garage he remained quiet and did his best to avoid any oil spots.

When they reached the door he turned back to Evie. "Well, that was fun while it lasted." he whispered. Reaching into his jacket picket he pulled out a slip of paper. On it was his cell phone number. While Evie had been waiting for him to pay the bill, he had ask the cashier for a bit of paper so he could it down to give to her. "If you ever feel like talking again...Or wanna sneak out for coffee." He held out the paper, smiling as she took it from him. He stood there a little longer, not wanting to go in just yet. He felt as though he needed to say or do something. Looking down at her, he studied her face like it was the last time he would see it. She really was a beautiful woman. He brushed back a few stray locks from her cheek. Leaning down, he pressed his lips gently to hers.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:27 pm
        User Image

User Image
        User Image
        Not a lot was talked about in ways of learning about each other. Evie didn’t mind however, there still might be a chance for them to get together again. After all the wedding was still months away from being planned. She was however thankful for the small time they had together, before having to return back to the party.

As they arrived back at the party, she watched as they turned into the driveway and toward the garage. Evie was surprised her mother wasn’t standing there waiting for her. She knew she would get an earful on the way home. That was not something she looked forward too. Perhaps she would get a cab home, but then again her mother would only follow her home to yell at her.

Once they were parked in the garage, Evie moved to unbuckle herself. Before she could only her door, Ben was already opening it for her. Evie thanked him as she moved to stand up. She dusted herself off a little smoothing out her dress. Evie followed Ben toward the door, which lead inside the house. She was not at all excited to go inside, but knew she couldn’t hide forever.

Evie nodded laughing softly, ”Yeah, I know.. I can already hear my mother yelling.” She spoke sighing not at all thrilled by going inside to meet her fate. Evie glanced toward Ben, as he handed a piece of paper out toward her. She smiled, ”Thanks. I’ll definitely call or text.” Evie spoke, knowing she would be interested in another chat with Ben in the future. Taking the piece of paper, she tucked it into her clutch purse.

As she stood there, she wasn’t sure what to expect. Evie soon felt Ben’s hand brush back a few loose strands of hair. She was already caught off guard however as Ben leaned down to kiss her. Evie hadn’t expected it, but she wasn’t opposed to it either. She returned the kiss, before soon pulling away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:58 pm
User Image

It was by some miracle that neither of their parents were waiting for them in the driveway. At the very least he half expected one of his brothers lurking about with some stupid grin and taunting him. Though he didn't relax just yet. After all they had only just pulled up. Someone was bound to have noticed the car return. As he turned off the car and stepped out, he moved to help Evie out as well.

Together they crossed the length of the garage towards the back door. He wasn't at all excited to go in, nor did it seem was Evie. He joked a bit to help lighten her mood. It only helped a little. Benjamin smiled shyly as he passed her the slip of paper, which she took from him and tucked away into her clutch. Standing there a bit longer, he brushed back her hair and leaned down to kiss her. He hadn't exactly been planning to do so. He just....wanted to. Sure he could have opted for more small talk or standing around. But this was more memorable. As he continued to kiss her, he felt her soon relax and kiss him back. Benjamin did not protest as she pulled away. Opening his eyes, he smiled down at her and removed his hand from her hair. "See you around, babe." was all he said before turning away.

Pushing the door open, Benjamin looked around the foyer. All was clear. He hung up his keys and waved her inside, shutting the door behind her. Straightening his own clothes, he walked towards the kitchen, picked up a flute of champagne, and slipped out the back door. He had walked all of two steps before someone draped an arm around his shoulders. He swore under his breath and turned his head to see who it was. To his left was Oliver wearing a s**t eating grin.
                                                                      "And just where you have you been, my dear brother?" he teased. Benjamin rolled his eyes at his little brothers' teasing. "Is mom pissed?" he asked instead. "That's putting it lightly. It's like Christmas '94 all over again." Benjamin visibly cringed at the thought. That was not an answer he wanted to hear. But also a reaction he had somewhat been expecting. "Guess it's time to face the music." he replied. Lifting the flute, he tipped it back and drained it all in one swallow.

He allowed his brother to turn him in the correct direction and marched towards his mother. As he neared her and her friends, he plastered on a smile and greeted the group of women politely. Elizabeth welcomed her son with a warm embrace. Behind those eyes though was a cold expression, one that was clearly reserved for when the party was over. She took him by the arm, her grip tight so that he remained by her side. He was practically forced to converse and play nice with the group of women, indulging in all their question about his upcoming wedding and the lucky bride-to-be. He almost wished they had run off to elope.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:45 pm
        User Image

User Image
        User Image
        After the short kiss, she pulled back to look up at Ben. Evie felt his hand drop from his hair as he heard him speak. She listened as Ben spoke, but the words struck her. Evie did not like his words. She felt a little used up by the tone. Evie didn’t let it show on her face however, or speak to him. She watched as Ben left to head back to the party. Evie knew she had to go face the music, but she wasn’t interested in it.

Pulling her phone from her pocket, Evie checked the time. She knew the party would go on for a few more hours, but she was kind of partied out. Evie started back down the driveway, to see if she could hail a cab. If anything, she could call one. She made it down toward the end of the driveway. Evie walked down a few more blocks to get to an actually street. She knew by time she got home, her feet would be aching from her stilettos.

After an hour and a half, she was back home at her loft. Evie had taken her shoes off in the lobby. She had already gotten calls from her mother, but she turned it off. Evie had taken off her shoes downstairs, before heading into the elevator. She sighed as she stood there, she hadn’t wanted to go to the party, now she wished she had stayed home.

Once she arrived at the landing, Evie stepped out of the elevator heading toward her door. She pulled her keys from her clutch, as she unlocked the door. Evie stepped inside, hearing instant barking as Luna greeted her. She smiled, at least someone was happy to see her. Evie shut the door behind her, locking the door behind her and setting her keys down, along with her clutch on a table beside the door. She dropped her shoes by it as well. Evie continued on into her loft, heading toward the stairs, that lead to her bedroom. She wanted nothing more than a nice hot bath and to forget today ever happened.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image

If his tone was insulting, it wasn't meant to be. If it was the choice of words then he apologized. In no form, shape, or fashion did he mean to offend. Perhaps something a bit more formal would have been appropriate. Or should he have invited her back to the basement where they met? He didn't know nor did he think to ask. Benjamin left her in the hall and made his way into the party to face his doom head on.

After running into both his brother and mother, it was painfully clear just how much it was noticed that they had left. While his parents friends did not ask him anything particularly scandalous, it was obvious they had their own ideas of what went down. Benjamin did his best to remain civil as he walked around the party practically glued to his mothers' arms. As they past, he caught sight of his brothers and their own set of friends, snickering behind cups of punch, spiked most likely.

An hour or so passed and he had yet to catch sight of Evie. He didn't dare ask his mother if she knew where she had run off to. He was in enough hot water as it was. The last thing he wanted to do was draw even more attention to himself. Thus, he continued to play the role of a good son. Smiling as needed, taking pictures, and making nice with people he really didn't give two shits about.

As the hours dragged on, one by one their guest departed. He probably said goodnight at least a thousand times before they were shutting the door, and practically shooing people away. When it was all said and done, they were summoned to the parlor for a family meeting. He stood by silently as he was accused of making a scene, purposely embarrassing the family, and running off with an unmarried woman no less. His jaw clenched as he bit his tongue. It would do him no favors to fight back. He brought it on himself. Benjamin allowed his parents to lash out at him for nearly two hours before he was excused.

Leaving the room, he made for the stairs in the foyer and ran up to his room. Turning right, he passed the bathroom and Oliver's room. At the last door, he wrenched it open and slammed it shut. He grabbed at his tie and forced it loose, slinging it across the room. He then stripped out of his suit, not caring where they landed. When he was down to nothing but his boxers, he crawled on to his bed and face planted into the pillows. Today had been a mess. He was tired and stressed. He wanted nothing more than to sleep and forget all about the woes of marriage.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:55 pm
        User Image

User Image
        User Image
        Ben’s words had rubbed her a little wrong. She knew it wasn’t his intention to upset her, but he had. Evie felt a little used up by his words. Almost as she had been some one night stand, not his future wife. She knew after a while she would come to terms with it but for now she wanted nothing to do with talking about him. Evie could only imagine how mad her mother was, but she did not care. She just wanted to take a bath, and perhaps forget today ever happened.

After a quick bath, Evie drained the tub. She stepped out of the tub grabbing her towel. Evie’s hair clung to her back, almost to her waist. With it wet, it was longer, but once it dried it would shrink up to the middle of her back. She dried her body off before heading back toward her bedroom to get dressed.

Once dressed, Evie stood in a light pink camisole along with a lacy black scalloped bikini underwear. She didn’t usually wear pants inside if she was alone. After all who was going to see her booty but Luna. Evie fingered combed her hair, as she threw her towel in the hamper.

Luna followed her toward the kitchen. She knew that her dog must be hungry, as the food dish was empty. Evie went into the kitchen turning on the light. She grabbed a small container, opening it up as she filled Luna’s bowl. Setting the container back on the counter, turned on her Keurig. Evie didn’t use it much for coffee unless she had guest. She much preferred it for tea. Evie pulled out a Lipton Black Tea Vanilla flavored K-Pod from a small box on the counter as well. She opened the top of the Keurig setting it in the top. Evie grabbed her favorite chipped purple mug, as she set it underneath. Pushing down the top, it locked it in place but also started the machine.

While she waited for her cup of tea, Evie went toward the front door. She had silenced her phone, but had at least twenty calls and ten text messages from her mother, that was just in the last hour. Evie sighed, as she grabbed her clutch. She opened it up fishing out Ben’s number. Evie was feeling better now, but still a little mad. She picked up her phone, as she saved Ben’s number in it for later.

A few weeks had gone by, Evie was busy with exams and labs. She had been keeping contact with her mother almost daily. Evie had gotten an earful from her mother, but also surprisingly her father. He had threatened to take her loft apartment away, and force her to move back in with them until the wedding. Evie didn’t understand the big deal, but promised to be on her best behavior until then.

It was the afternoon as Evie finished her classes. She had been thinking about Ben a little, but hadn’t spoken to him since the party. Evie was over the whole mess that had happened. She hadn’t had much time to eat today, but she was curious to see if Ben was busy. Evie wouldn’t be surprised after all she had been busy herself. She didn’t want to bother Ben, and seem like the overbearing wife before they were even married.

Fishing her phone from her pocket. Evie opened the contact for Ben, as she quickly wrote out a message and sent it. After sending the text, she waited for a reply back. She was on her way back home from school, so she didn’t expect a quick response. Evie also wanted to change out of her scrubs. She found that wearing scrubs while going to school, was something she never understood, but then again she was glad they were comfortable. Plus it also helped with labs, when things got dirty.

User Image

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces