User Image

Meet Kabi'Ten, the goddess of Treasure!...
Really, a very new soul to the rebirth cycle as well. Born the mortal Kabichi and the granddaughter of Primitus, the young female died of old wounds born of a breif stint as a slave after three litters. Her soul was caught by her predacessor, whom gifted the spirit her domain and Kabi'ten was reborn a cub, and raised in secret by the god of the cursed, Xavier, in mortal lands away from [prying eyes.

Now she's finally in the mortal world at large, roaming. Her powers are not approved, but she is ever seeking treasure and to understand her place in the world as a sweet, naive, gentle, and tender goddess. While she will work to reclaim any memories she can of her pre-ascended life, especially meeting her descendants, she is seeking to build her life.

So far, she is fairly open to plots and interactions. I just got her ascended, so I'm also seeking a LOT. I do intend to rogue her first litter unless a strong plot came along, but she's fairly open to meet and greet, befriend mortals, meet other gods, ETC. Give me your ideas!

My only two rules: No death, and no slavery. No matter how good her life might be... She has issues, so it remains off the table, sorry!

HIT ME UP BUTTERCUP.