A Shy Goblin's RP Search ~ Open

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:51 am
I have a few SoA that could use some plots or friends or foes or even just acquaintances. I'm kind of a shy goblin that reaches out like the boogeyman from the shadows and steals RP from people most times... but this shop's size intimidates the crap out of me. lol So I figure this will be easier.

I'm cool with guild or Discord RPs, either work for me really. You can post in here or DM me at: @Hattaki#8652  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:52 am
Messenger of Moonlight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mahina is a Pridelander with a great love for her pride and she wants to meet them ALL, as such she aspires to be a messenger one day and travel around it in the hopes of meeting as many smiling faces as she can. Her joy and love simply exude from her body in waves and if she can she'll try to brighten the day of anyone in her vicinity. In short: she's a cinnamon roll.

What she needs:
FRIENDS~!: She wants them all, really everyone she meets she considers a friend, but she needs other cubs to goof around with and grow.
Inspiration: Right now she just loves everyone, but something needs to spark her desire to become a Messenger, so if she could meet another messenger or someone that would point her in the right direction it would be awesome.

Cotton Shadow

Shoäp Ligaiisei is the softest puff of cotton that you could ever hope to meet, his name literally means cotton! Between being a quiet listener that seeks the opportunity to learn before speaks and how sweet and gentle he is in nature, this boy could blow away in the breeze with how soft he is. Shoäp is a member of the Shadow Clan in the Ela and sticks fairly close to his family currently, though his need to learn will eventually cause him to stray a little bit (Really not far from his awesome fam) he has no delusions of being an explorer.

What he needs:
Family: His family is apparently HUGE, do I know how huge? NUPE. But he'd love to meet as many as he could if any are still around!
Friends: The ball of cotton needs some friends to drag him out and keep him from becoming mired in simply learning. While he's not the adventuring type he could use something to shake up his daily routine.
Teachers: He's willing to learn anything and everything that's offered to him, if someone wants to pass down some information to him that he could catalog away in that brain of his, Shoäp would simply love them for it.

Sleek on Fleek(No I do not apologize. lol)

Chacha (Who's name actually means 'sleek') is a member of the Ithambo'hlabathi... for the time being. This fabulously gay boy with his purple peepers is not cut out for such a rigid pride structure, even if he loves watching the Umholi and Inselelo strut their stuff. -winkwink- A sweetheart deep down he's mired in sass and takes shade from no one! In the end despite his deep love for his mother he'll end up leaving in search of a beautiful boy all his own, or lots of eye candy, or both? lol

What he needs:
Gossip: He's truly incorrigible when it comes to gossip and keeping an eye on the prettiest boys in his pride and he is shamelessly open about it. And I do mean shamelessly. Some ladies his own age to talk about boys with would make him super happy. (This might be later, though he'll undoubtedly come into his own sooner rather than later. lol)
Drama: He's the son of a super sweet lioness that had a fling with a random male outside the pride. He was quite literally forged in drama. He needs someone to GIVE him some to feed off of.
Friends: Be they his own age or adolescents, he's gotta have someone to watch his little furry behind and keep him from starting something he can't finish! Despite his sass this boy is loyal to a fault and will go above and beyond for his friends.  

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:53 am
I Exist for the Dragon

Isipho is a member of the Myrsky Syntynyt, or rather a Thrall to one. The rightful property of Cinàed the Dragon this is not the first time that she wasn't free. Born to a pride that viewed anything different as a threat, she was nearly killed before her parents freed her with their lives. She believes that every day is a gift and wants to take full advantage of it, even if she isn't technically 'free' anymore. She did wind up drawing the lucky card on who captured her and generally devotes herself to her master without question.

What she needs:
Friends: She's never ever had any, EVER. In fact she's never believed that she deserved any, having been raised believing that her colors made her unforgivable she never tried to put herself out there. Now that she sees lions of every color in the SB Isipho is willing to come out from under that rock.
Love: This could be a long time out, but her heart is as large and deep as the sea. Always afraid to try and find it, certain that she never deserved happiness, she's starting to understand that she does in fact have the right to love and have cubs. While it might be a bit of a slow burner, they'd have to work past her barricades to her heart, Isipho could use a sweet kind of giving love to match her own.

Nocturnally Monochrome

Kneph is one of the beings that females all over the savannah warn their kids about, a being that stalks the night looking for food and adventure. Adverse in all ways to the sun he sleeps as soon as it comes up, looking around for a place to sleep as the night slowly fades. This cocky block-headed lion is really only loyal to his siblings and eventually to the pride he's going to stumble his way into, the Isoba'Velius.

What he needs:
A Lesson: No he doesn't need roughing up, but it wouldn't really hurt him to have his keister handed to him either. Kneph is far too cocky as it is and could stand to have a little bit of humility all but forced on him.
Friends: Rather dependent upon his brother Spiros he rarely bothers with others unless it's to mouth off or eat them if they're unlucky enough to be prey. Someone that could shake that up and teach him a thing or two about caring for others would round him out a bit.

Come Dance with the Devil

Chindi is a leopard with lots of problems. He's got no memories of his previous life and very little in the way of how to survive (I won him in a contest and literally have no idea... XD;; ). Currently he's running from his past and impending memories in a way that makes him feel as if he's a coward, but the darkness is just beneath his skin, always there. After finding out a little bit about his family, it turns out that his father and some of his siblings at least were not the nicest of all leopards.

What he needs:
A turning point: Is he destined to be cruel and evil or can someone or something guide him away from it? I honestly am curious to see how it goes myself and would like to just let the RP guide that particular development. This could be anything from someone trying to find good in him or a being from his past that knows his family shoving him down the rabbit hole to his past of darkness.
A Reason: Currently he's on the run, from what he can only feel as an irritating inkling at the back of his head. Like something's watching him and pacing his movements. That's no reason to live at all and something needs to change.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:54 am
Hearts Aching in Kind

Athrun and Hatimle'Mvua are a pair of old beings with history stretching out past anything comprehensible. At one time split up the two have found each other once more and travel together, Hati usually curled up somewhere on the big white god. Permanently adolescent for the crime of having a mortal family, Athrun is cursed to forever feel alone with his domain, while simultaneously feeling the crush of loneliness in others. Not in a great frame of mind but always willing to help ease the loneliness in others he'll do his best to combat it when he hears it calling to him. Hati, to her credit, only wants him to be happy.

What they need:
Everything: From reaching out to lonely souls to meeting kind ones, this pair need interaction so that they don't mire in a kind of depression thanks to the state of lonely hearts everywhere.  

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:20 am
Aaaaand open! Run Lillian!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:18 pm
User Image

To meet Athrun? (I think maaaaany RL years ago they may have met before they were reborn..but she wont remember anyway)
Boma died and came back, she's lonely, she doesn't have very many friends and she'll run from anything that makes her feel too sad or remember her past.

I have a bunch of jolly Pridelanders if you'd like your little girl to meet them. Especially Anya.
User Image
Anya was always kind of small and was sickly as a kid. She's an older lioness now, but still loves children - especially for never having any of her own.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:18 am
Tisiphone

You have such lovely ladies! ^^ I would love to have Athrun meet Boma again(I learn something new about him all the time, I love it), though I doubt he'd know who she is now since they were both reborn. He has almost all his memories of his past back but if she looks different he'd only remember her name. lol If she's feeling lonely then that would be perfect, give him a chance to help her get past that maybe?

Mahina would be ecstatic to meet Anya, she'll chatter her ear off and likely be so excited she might need to be reminded to calm down. XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:31 am
Hattaki

I have two things I can offer, well one is more than just the one lol! I own Nkoszana, who is the Granddaughter of Athrun's previous mortal form along with two of his great-grandchildren. So if you would be intrested in him finding some of that mortal family he was punished for having, I am game. Though beware, Zana is like a freaking disney princess. She randomly will burst into song and dance >.<

For Chacha, I own his brother Sif so we can totally get some family cub play in!  

Keantha

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 am
Hattaki
Hello! I'd like to offer my Elua for RP with Athrun and Hati! She's a very sweet girl who finds something to love in everyone she meets and everywhere she goes. She is very likely to try flirting with him [that's how she is], but if he expresses discomfort, she'll stop right away. I also have Firuza, who is very much a lonely soul that I....am just trying to hopefully nudge back in some kind of direction. Her father vanished on her mother, leaving Firuza jaded on the concept of romantic love; her pride disbanded; her family scattered to the winds; and life for her since has just been hunting and being a grumpy hermit who looks at visitors oddly.

I also wish there was some way for Isipho to meet my Ingxi, because wow they look related but I'm p sure they're not?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:42 pm
Hattaki

Hey there! You have some lovely plot threads here~ I might like to come along and take a few. c:

For Chacha: I have a Bonelands lady who loves cubs, Ezinothuzi, who might like to meet him? She's a touch slow-witted compared to other lionesses, but she's earnest and only wants for the happiness of the pride. I'm sure she'd be happy to lend him an ear if he needs it? I feel like she shows the male cubs just the tiniest bit more love anyway, since they're going to leave soon and that makes her sad. ;D

For Isipho: How about Ealhild? She's a wickedly winsome, overconfident lioness looking to become a reaver soon. Until then, she has a thing for pillaging hunting for treasure whenever it turns up. Maybe she could hijack Isipho for one such jaunt? Could have some lady bonding time or something. If they do get along well enough to become friends, she would find a steadfast and slightly dangerous one in Eal.

For Kneph: Couple of different options! First is Dal-Enkidu, who is similarly nocturnal. They could have some sort of nighttime shenanigans? Nighttime Enkidu is a lot more aggressive than his daytime variant, but he could still provide a different enough viewpoint to become a good friend. And if not, he might at least make a memorable adventure.

There's also Kikimora, an existing member of the Isoba'velius. She's a stern, motherly sort who's been through a lot and is just coming around to some form of peace in the Isoba (but she's got a long way to go before she gets there). She could certainly be the sort of lioness to give him a dressing down if need be; while she's perfectly pleasant - if not a bit sassy - to the well-mannered, she doesn't go in for any of that unwarranted self-important nonsense from anyone.

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:52 pm
I am so so sorry you guys. Work/life sort of ate me for a week or two there. XD;; I saw these and meant to respond and just got ground up in the daily grind of it all. *Rubs hands together* SO! For starters you guys all just have the cutest babies. <3 I'm so excited! If you want I can make starters for any if they fit your fancy, or tag me in a post. ^^

Keantha

I would love for Athrun to meet his former family, any and all of them. He'll probably remember having had grandcubs even if he doesn't particularly remember their names or faces. lol If Nkoszana started singing he'd likely just sit there quietly and enjoy it. ^^

Chacha needs aaaaaaallll the interactions! *Tosses his fluffy butt to his brother*

Das Tor

I dunno that discomfort would be the right word for it. XD Probably... amusement or slight sadness because it might remind him of his past relationships? But he's not the type to ever let others think he's offended or upset just in case it would upset them in turn. lol Hati might laugh though, so that could be a lot of fun. And poor Firuza! ;w; At least near him she'd not be lonely, he's like a sucking void for it, just pulls it all into himself.

Also holy frijoles batman! owo Ingxi and Isipho could very much be sisters! She was actually a gift from Po and my first SoA, so I know they aren't related by blood, but if she ever stumbles around the SB they should totally meet up. <3

Anderleit

Chacha would totally take advantage of that soft spot for male cubs to talk her ear off and fish around for any gossip he could obtain. lol He's shameless and he's rather proud of that fact despite it all. XD That being said he'd love to if for no other reason than she'd remind him a bit of his beloved mother.

I love Ealhild's blue waves on her sides! Isipho is certainly used to dealing with overconfidence and has no problem doing what she's told by anyone as long as they don't abuse her in any way. ^^ Though certainly Cinead would have something to say if she was anyway, but I can't imagine that anything other than laughter and friendship would come of them slipping away. XD

Nighttime shenanigans sounds awesome, as does Kikimora giving him the business for said shenanigans. I don't know where Dal-Enkidu hangs around right now but Kneph and his brother are headed towards the jungle and about to stumble into the Isoba currently, or be yoked up by a guard... whichever comes about first. lol So if he's anywhere in that vicinity they could absolutely become good friends.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:11 pm
Hattaki

Awesome! I am game for both of them. Would you prefer Discord or guild rp and if you start one I will start the other!  

Keantha

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:42 am
For Nkosanzana

^^ I just happened to know where Athrun was, which is basically everywhere and anywhere he wants to be right now.... XD; I also tend to prefer guild RPs, but I can do Discord as well, it doesn't bother me. This is just an easier format usually.

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:48 am
Hattaki
Chacha would totally take advantage of that soft spot for male cubs to talk her ear off and fish around for any gossip he could obtain. lol He's shameless and he's rather proud of that fact despite it all. XD That being said he'd love to if for no other reason than she'd remind him a bit of his beloved mother.

I love Ealhild's blue waves on her sides! Isipho is certainly used to dealing with overconfidence and has no problem doing what she's told by anyone as long as they don't abuse her in any way. ^^ Though certainly Cinead would have something to say if she was anyway, but I can't imagine that anything other than laughter and friendship would come of them slipping away. XD

Nighttime shenanigans sounds awesome, as does Kikimora giving him the business for said shenanigans. I don't know where Dal-Enkidu hangs around right now but Kneph and his brother are headed towards the jungle and about to stumble into the Isoba currently, or be yoked up by a guard... whichever comes about first. lol So if he's anywhere in that vicinity they could absolutely become good friends.

Hey, sorry for the delay! That sounds totally fine for Chacha, lol - Ezino would probably be grateful for his ear about the pride. I would be totally okay for a little gossip sesh between them (even if it would mostly be the little guy talking and Ezino listening, haha)!

Thank you~ She got them from her pops, Vidar, who is also quite the looker. x3 Nah, definitely no abuse - just a little bit of an adventure.

Enkidu can be anywhere at the mo', he's on his way to rejoin with the Aegnor'hini. I don't think there should be a problem with them meeting on his way?

tl;dr I love them all and let's do it. c8; I'm heading to bed at the mo', but come tomorrow I'll be happy to write starters for any that don't immediately jog your muse!

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:34 am
For Ealhild
For Dal-Enkidu

Sorry I couldn't get all three + started, sometimes it gets a little busy during graveyards. XP

Anderleit

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff