Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm
The young female was finally getting into the swing of things and was feeling confident in her skills as a huntress. While she wasn't very good or really good enough to be considered skilled she was quite pleased with her abilities thus far.

Currently she was leaning against a shady tree, taking a few moments to herself. Looking around she wondered who else might be out and about, she was feeling social and debated looking for someone to talk to or hoping someone walked by sooner than later.

Perhaps she should just wait and see what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 pm
User Image

The days were long and leisurely, though sometimes it was almost more exhausting doing nothing than it was filing his days with seemingly meaningless tasks. Walks helped, especially nice long ones. He hummed lightly as he moved along, amber eyes slightly glassy as he zoned out. The night would be nicer, he could lay on his back and look up at the endless sea of stars... yes, that would be quite good.

In his world as he was, he didn't realize there was a young female pretty close by as he was passing.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Lethrossen

User Image

Movement caught her attention and she watched as the blue male came closer and she noticed his gaze was skyward and he wasn't at all paying attention, at least she was. She noted the coloration of his pelt was similar to that of the sky above and she grew quite curious to get a closer inspection. However she didn't want to just go right up to him, she wasn't a cub anymore. It wasn't good manners. Laughing softly she decided to speak up. "Beautiful day is it not?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:12 am
He blinked and gave a little start, white maned head swinging around to see who had spoken. Ah, a young lioness. Her pelt reminded him somewhat of his mother's, the gray was lovely and the swirls of rainbows were interesting... he probably could have looked at them longer, had it not been such a weird thing to do. His eyes moved to meet her own and he smiled slowly, "Indeed, clear and bright... that blue sky sure goes on forever." He breathed out and laughed, some days it seemed like it didn't stretch very far.

"And it seems it will make for an even more beautiful night, the stars should be plenty and crisp." He hummed as he thought of this again, deciding more and more he should take a nap to speed the process of nights approach. "I'm not sure I know your name, I'm Faraji."

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:59 am
Lethrossen

Smiling she listened as he spoke and wrapped her long tail around nimble paws, her red gaze watching him curiously. She was aware of who his family was, he was one of Tawi's brothers. The only reason she was at all familiar with them was because of Akela who had beef with Tawi and visa versa. Their sister on the other paw was quite lovely, she was glad to see this brother was like her so far. She'd have to let Helios know that it really is just Tawi that's a jerk. "I agree, I cannot wait for nightfall to come." Voice soft and gentle as she stood up and approached him a little.

"I am Esme, it's wonderful to meet you Faraji." Coming closer she liked how his pelt seemed to glitter. "What are you doing on this fine day?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:57 am
He smiled softly at her, tail flicking. "There is just something magical about the night the day can never seem to emulate." He sighed and shrugged, obviously not really too bothered by it.

"Esme." He repeated the name, testing the way it rolled from his tongue.
It was easy, simple... but still very pretty. "It's a lovely name." He gestured near to her, "May I sit?" And when she said it was alright he did just that,
taking a breath of relief. "I was just out walking, really. Thinking up different things to do... what about you?"

AstoriaFallen

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:42 am
Lethrossen

Nodding she agreed with him words, there was something about the night that was so incomprehensible to the daytime. When he complimented her name she flushed slightly, "Oh, why thank you Faraji, that is very nice of you to say." She stammered out and motioned with a paw that he could in fact join her. "I was pretty much doing much the same thing that you were."

She'd seen him in some of the hunting parties and wondered a few things but didn't bother to ask, everyone did what they wanted for a reason it was still interesting to her for someone in a High Class position to take such a mediocre job in the pride when he had so many things open to him. "So you're family is something else." She had to comment about Tawi without exactly saying Tawi's name. Though she wasn't sure his brother was aware of the emotional turmoil he was in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:36 am
He coughed, slightly nervous when she also stammered her way through a thank you, not having meant to make her nervous. Luckily, it only seemed to be that wave of nervousness when you weren't used to people saying nice things to you... when you were a little unsure if the compliment they were paying was genuine or not. He stopped the urge of wanting to confirm that what he had said was true, that her name was very nice. The moment would pass, she would believe him or she wouldn't and that was fine.

Faraji blinked and his head tilted to the side as he clearly started thinking about his family. He chuckled a little and nodded, "Mmm, they can be... though.." His chuckles had died down when he realized her tone wasn't exactly... well it wasn't amused, but it wasn't really much of anything. "Why do you say that, anyhow?"

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 pm
Lethrossen

Chuckling she gave a small wave of her paw, "I have a friend who's sister is involved with one of your brothers and they DO NOT get along." It truly was incredible to see how two individuals could continuously go at it like that. But word was Tawi had left the pride to go find himself, hopefully he wasn't gone too long. Or stayed away forever.

She wondered if she might ever leave one day.

"Faraji, perhaps we can go for a walk? Get to know one another a little bit more?" Hoping he'd say yes, she wanted to get to know the male a little better.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:46 pm
A look of realization blossomed on his face as she mentioned his brother, he could guess which one, and he shrugged sheepishly and coughed. "Well of course it would be nice if every lion could get along with every other lion... but unfortunately that just doesn't happen."
he sighed and shrugged.

His ears perked and he smiled again, feeling light hearted, "Oh, yes... that would be nice. It's not to sit idly for too long. Shall we?" Well, it was nice knowing he wasn't going to waste his day alone.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:53 pm
"Yes, let's." Pleased he was willing to go with her she led the way.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games