Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 pm
"Nen!" She called out as she spotted the familiar purple and white male not too far ahead. Bounding over towards him she slowed down to a slow walk as she came up next to him. "Are you doing well? I haven't seen you in a couple of days." While they'd only met once she felt like she knew him well enough to at least call him an acquaintance, maybe even friends! Helios would surely be jealous that she was making friends better than he, not that it was a competition or antyhing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 pm
The galaxy pelted male's ears perked forward at his name being called. Esme? He blinked at the female bounded over to him.

"Oh. Hey Esme. I am fine, you know, just exploring a bit, figuring out this pride lifestyle. My Uncle Maisha has showed me a bit, but with his kids here now it's been a free for all for me." Nen said quietly. At least his twin had shown up, which put Nen at a lot more ease.

"How have you been? Fairing well I hope?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 pm
He seemed to be in a much better mood than the one she had initially found him in, that was good news to her. "Oh I am so happy to hear that." Since he had family he could be around that had probably helped a great deal to put him at ease. "I've been good, just busy." She didn't have a great deal to learn but it still kept her busy with everything she was learning about being a good hunter. Really she just liked to make sure she was doing all she could to be as good as she could be. "What's new with you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 pm
His head tilted.

"Busy?" He questioned. What was she doing that was causing her to be busy? General pride duties perhaps? Both were still rather young, so Nen did not think that would be it. But then again, maybe that was how the pride worked? The starry lion had a lot to learn about the pride apparantely.

"Oh. Uhm." He blinked, nothing really was new. "I found Tamko had ended up joining, and ended up in the same class with me." He didn't realize she probably did not know Tamko. Nen did not elaborate, unless she asked. "The spot you showed me the other day, I started to learn a little bit more around it. It's a nice place to just stop and think, while the rest of the world goes on around you." He said with a smile. "So I thank you for showing that to me."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:10 pm
"Yea, while I just opted for Hunter rank I still try to learn a few other things. I might become a guard later. I'm not sure." She commented towards his question with a small shrug. She was a busy body though and liked to do stuff to keep her occupied and she was curious about things.

"That's nice you found someone you knew? Know? Are familiar with." She wondered if perhaps he was an old friend or something, she wasn't about to pry into it though unless he offered to tell her more. When he complimented the spot and thanked her again for showing him she beamed. "Oh you're welcome! I'm glad I could help you." It really made her feel good that he liked the spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:11 pm
"I'm not a hunter. I chose the rank of the guard. My mother always told me growing up I was overly protective of her. It was the reason I chose to go with her instead of staying with my father in some jungle." Nen explained. "I learned when I was in the rogue lands how lousy of a hunter I am, so I am glad I have the opportunity to do something else." He joked a bit.

"Oh. oh yeah. Tamko is my twin!" The thought made the lion excited, probably the most Esme would have seen him. "we look exactly alike, but he has darker eyes." If they were moving fast, they would not be able to be told a part. "You will probably see him around here sometime."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:11 pm
"Guard is a good rank. All my siblings but a sister and myself went that route." She offered up to him with a small nod of her head. "Oh so you must have learned quite a lot out there." Looking at him wide eye'd she wanted to hear more. "My parents were from the roguelands but they don't talk about it much." Frowning she wondered why that was, she never knew much about her families past but she didn't want to delve to deep. "OH! I'm a twin to!" She exclaimed excited to have something in common with the male. "Though my twin looks different in coloration." She was glad he said something, it would have been rather embarrassing to run up to him and find out it wasn't him and have his brother be confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:12 pm
"Oh, so maybe I will be working with them. What are their names? So I can keep an eye for them in training." Nen asked, watching Esme.

He shrugged a bit at her next question. "Uhm, just learned not to die." He said in a slightly joking manner. "I guess it's easier when there was a group of us, instead of being by myself." He bobbed his head. "Have you ever asked them about their experience in the rogue lands? I am sure you could learn a lot from them." Just hearing other experiences would help one grow.

"Oh, neat!" Twins were such an interesting thing. "I'm sure you will see Tamko around one day. Just call my name, and if I don't answer, it's him." He laughed.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:13 pm
"Oh I'm sure you will, they're "insert list here"." She'd make sure to mention him to her siblings as well, they'd probably want to get to know more of the guards in the pride anyway.

"Learning not to die is a good thing." There were those that were not very smart and even she wondered how they had made it so far in their lives, though she never said anything out loud because it would be rude to say that.

"I've tried but my mother avoids. Plus she suffers from her visisons so I think that doesnt help....." Her mother was a seer though she wasnt sure she was supposed to tell anyone? Whoops. "I can probably ask my dad though." At least when it was just her and him.

"I guess that's always a good way to know for sure, I'll keep that in mind." Looking towards the sky she turned her attention back to him. "Care to show me some of the spots you guard? Or tell me more about your job? I have the free time." She offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:15 pm
"Visions?" Nen had heard of those before. He had never seen anyone that had actually experienced them though. "Maybe she need to be asked by someone who was a former rogue. Want me to see if I could talk to her?" The starry pelted adolescent asked with a small frown. "Or asking your dad would be the best bet."

"Sounds like a plan! You showed me around last time, it's only best I can do the same. Who knows, maybe it will change your mind about being a huntress and you would rather be a guard." He winked. "I found over this way is probably going to be my favorite spot to watch," and so Nen walked forward to his favorite spots he had learned from training. While he still was an apprentice of sorts, soon her would be out on patrol on his own.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:15 pm
"I think that sounds like a good plan." She replied and followed along after him.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games