Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:53 pm
User Image

He hadn't realized he'd run quite so far ahead until the watering hole was literally at his feet, and with a large and slightly uncharacteristic whoop!, he went splashing into the murky waters. He could hear a few words of concern from those around, some telling him to knock off the shenanigans, a few laughing in amusement. He pranced around in a full circle, ready to shout back for Lu... when his gaze caught sight of her.

His voice seemed to catch in his throat and no sound came out, his icy eyes drinking her in. She was... quite pretty. And... quite angry, from the look of things... it was clear he'd rushed right past her into the water... and had kicked up the muddy water all over her. Well. Utto. "Oh um.. .. wow... sorry I..." He trailed off, offering her a sheepish grin.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:28 am
User Image

The sun was high and shinning bright, the watering hole was a welcome spot to hang out all day on a day like this. Unless, of course, trouble was on the breeze. Bara had not caught even the hint of a scent that signified trouble, and she was fine with that. More than fine, she welcomed the lackluster day.

Well, she would have welcomed it had it wanted to stick around. She heard the paws slapping against the ground before she saw the culprit, but running wasn't really... bothersome. What was bothersome was suddenly being covered in mud and water, her limbs jerking as she jumped to all fours, yelping in surprise.
The glare that came to her face was not one to be trifled with, her amber eyes locking on to the clear blues of the black pelted wild dog. "Are. You. Serious?" Her words were quiet, but potent and intense.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:38 am
His ears flattened slightly and he wavered between turning away and pretending that what was happening actually wasn't happening... and actually continuing to talk to the beautiful goddess. He really wanted to know what had gotten into himself... he didn't normally... He took a step forward, still looking sheepish. "I really am sorry... if it helps, the water feels great... you should come in... get some of that mud off..." He attempted a small smile, still unsure how mad the female actually was or not.

He glanced off behind her, wondering where the heck Lu was. Was he even coming anymore? He tapped the water with his paw. "Honestly. And... I am sorry... I don't normally..." Goof off? Make an a** of myself? Ruin the days of pretty girls? He had so many options to choose from!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:28 pm
She took a deep breath and huffed it out in as intense of a sigh as possible. It was almost cute, the amount of terror at having caused her so much of an inconvenience. Still, after locking eyes with him for what felt like an eternity she let out a smaller, more accepting, sigh. She moved into the water, shimmying to try and get some of the caked on mud off of her.

"Don't normally go around covering others in mud?" She barked, her tone teasing before she finally relented and let out a smile. She was close enough now and with her paw she slapped some water at him before plunging under, laughing. She shook the water from her face, laughing harder because he seemed dumbfounded. "Alright, alright. I can see that you're sorry, apology accepted." She swam a lap around him, ears perking. "Luckily for you it is quite hot out, and a dip is just the thing to cool off in the heat."

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:40 pm
He practically wilted as her demeanor seemed to imply she was only getting more upset with each passing second. How was he supposed to fix this? Apologize more? Offer to cover himself in mud? He cleared his throat as she spoke, only able to offer up a sheepish look to the female. "Well, yes." He admitted, voice slightly strangled. His eyes widened as the smile appeared, utterly confused if she was angry or not... or was she accepting his apology? His maw left slightly open, as though he might like to speak but wasn't sure what to say exactly. She was in the water at least... and as the mud started to cloud away in the water he could see her markings more clearly... she was gorgeous. Her fur looked like beautiful clear waters of the ocean dappled in shadows... was now an appropriate time to tell her?

He guffawed as suddenly he was met with a face full of water, stumbling and trying to keep his balance. Oh... oh no, her laugh. Even her laugh was pretty! And... oh good, and she wasn't mad! Okay, he could work with that! He slowly tried a smile again, tentative at best. Had the anger just been... for a laugh? Had it been serious? "Yes... I was... saying..." He trailed off lamely before shrugging a little. "Well. Now that... that awkwardness... is nearly over with.." Someone come kill him... just end his life! "Do you... frequent this watering hole often?" Lame. Too lame.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:13 am
If she did things like snort she would have right in this moment, he was entirely too dorky and it was refreshing in a way. It made her laugh a lot, at least, and she felt like she hadn't laughed in ages. She chuckled again as he stumbled his way through trying to make conversation. Was he always entirely like this, or was he just like this because of how their meeting had started? She sort of wanted to spend some time finding out...

"Do I..." She gave another breathy laugh, shaking her head and splashing a minimal amount of water his way for good measure. "I've been in the area for a little bit, so yes... I have frequented this spot more often than not... it was very peaceful until a certain someone showed up." Oh! She couldn't help the teasing, it was too easy!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:30 am
He was positive there was something to be positive about even though he also was starting to feel a little roasted as she continued to heckle him. She could have always just walked away or got in the water and completely ignored him... so he figured if he could put up with the teasing it could be a very good thing.

"Yes well from my understanding... day after day after day of peace can get really boring." He quipped back, actually quite proud of himself because since meeting her he didn't feel completely useless with his words. "So... do we exchange names yet?" He grinned, "Atram'entous, though you can shorten it if you'd like."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:42 am
Maybe he had a little bit of a backbone after all? She smirked and started to head for the shore. There were days where she could spend hour after hour in the water... today was not one of those days. Her eyes sparkled as she threw a look back towards him. "Maybe you have a point." She relented, chuckling before looking forwards again. When she climbed out of the water she immediately shook off, and she was not unpleased when she turned herself about to look at the water again.

The male was headed out, following after her. Her ears perked as he offered up his name, "Well that is a mouthful." She smirked, cringing and ducking away from him as he shook off. "Hey!" But she laughed anyways because immediately he looked like he'd accidentally killed something he hadn't meant to kill and it was just too funny! "Okay! My mouthful of a name is Barafukasa and same to you... shorten it how you will."

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:55 am
He felt almost like he was being magnetically pulled after her as she started to leave the water, not wanting their conversation to end just yet. He... he needed to give his name to her! And hopefully he would get a name in return! And then... well then he would figure it out.

As he shook off he forgot to move away a little, and cringed as he saw she'd gotten sprayed with the majority of it. His heart rate calmed though when she laughed... he thought maybe he was going to end up having a heart attack if she kept joking being irate like that. "Barafukasai, that's beautiful..." He cleared his throat and smiled. "But you're right, a mouthful." He added after a beat, feeling slightly shy with admitting anything about her was so pretty. He wasn't sure what he would shorten it to though... he was sure something would come in time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:58 am
Her laugh was bright and loud at his words, half compliment and half tease. He was getting the idea now, and she couldn't be more tickled about it. "Well Atram, I see you have some bark in you yet." She smiled brightly at him and gestured towards the savannah. "Well I can't hang around here all day unfortunately... but would you like to take a walk with me?" She asked, her voice casual and carefree. She was pleased when he agreed, and the conversation came easier to them than one might expect from their initial meeting.

-end-

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas