• Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:22 pm
User Image

[☠] T h e tab F a r m [☠]
Feed the Pig

______________A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab Once called the precipice of madness, the Farm was a place where souls of the dead were cultivated what would pass for eons ago by the darkest of beings. Enormous in scope, with a ranch-like complex in the middle of a large, open field, the Farm is surrounded by a dense forest from which no light, or life, can escape. The air is still, each sound carrying unnaturally with a distorted echo to follow, giving the impression of someone quietly whispering your every word only an instant behind you. The sharper the sound, the further the travel. Here Silence is a rule more valuable than gold, where beings either learn to levitate or risk the wrath of the Guardians that lie unseen. The wood of the complex is tortured, twisted as one might expect from wood that had been burned, yet somehow it remains standing, firm, and provides shelter and defense from wandering eyes. The sky above, blacker than sin, is lit by a single, harsh light that bears a color without a name in human tongue, but which gives the impression of an all seeing, all knowing eye.
tab What makes the Farm so dangerous is that sound carries here, even the smallest footfall. What's worse is that soundwaves, something invisible to the naked eye, erupt from every movement to fade as the sound falters. Blue for soft noises, red for harsh or sudden sounds, the lights are brilliant in hue and draw the Shadows that inhabit every inch of this place. The complex is enormous, with empty rooms bare of any ornamentation, save for six sets of deadbolts on every single door, both inside and out, and on both sides. These bolts are made of brass, etched with eldritch runes, but their meaning is unknown to any who do not study the ancient world of myth and magic.

______________P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???

______________N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???

______________K n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???

______________U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???

______________R u l e s ||
tab Every post must be monitored by a member of moderation. Quote all members of the Event Coordination team in every post.
tab ???
tab ???

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:16 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers...Kokuei... ||
tab Silence.
tab If there was one word that described the world you now find yourself in, it would be that. Silence, and peace. There is no noise, no movement, just fields of grass about you and the buildings that make up the ranch around you.
tab The memory of the tendrils that touched you are quite fresh within your mind, and the top of your mouth that the strange bovine graveyard has decided to inhabit with one of aforementioned appendages. It holds your lips shut, almost like it wants you to be quiet, and it itself makes no movement, no sound, only to slide slowly into your view out of the corner of your vision.
tab And with it you realize that what touches your mouth isn't quite a tendril, but a long, thin hand, stretched to its limits without tearing in some way. And its base, well...perhaps it would have been better if you simply hadn't seen it. Because it's very unlikely you ever wondered what it would look like to take a human and, through the use of some unnatural, demonic photoshop made their body into the shape of a cow.
tab The human face, twisted and now resembling the cow it was clearly meant to emulate, looks at you with pleading eyes whitened with terror, pleading silently to you for something it cannot speak.

Arrow35

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Arrow35

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:16 pm
Lanfaer

I look around as best I can without moving my head. This place, there is something about it. Something sinister. I want too move, but something beyond just the cow thing prevents me from moving. Some almost primal fear. I let my eyes wander and see around me what appears to be a ranch. I suppose that whoever the rancher is raises these....Perverse cattle. And there are all sorts of doors into the various buildings all around, which all have multiple locks on them.

The locks, from what I can see, have some sort engraving on them. But I cannot tell what they are. They must be important, but in what way? What are they? And what needs protected by that many locks?

I turn my attention away from that and look back to my Bovine Captor. I'm not sure what it is, but something about this entity looks pleading, almost like it wants and needs something from me. Yet again though, I don't know what it wants of me. I ponder these and watch what is around me, hoping a clue as to where I am and why I don't want to move or this thing doesn't want me to speak will appear.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:51 pm
tab Each small movement catches your attention as small blue motes of light appear around your clothes where they swished and swayed at every movement. Indeed, you even suspect it was in your hair from the small amount of azure light dancing across the bovine's gaze as it stares at you. Still, it moves away, dragging you with it slowly and quietly, moving towards one of the barns with painfully slow speed.
tab That's when you hear the chains, and feel something watching you.
tab The clink of steel ends as it begins, sudden and without origin. But the sound was unmistakable. The Bovine creature pulls faster, slipping and letting you fall towards the ground.

Arrow35

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:53 pm
Lanfaer

Kokuei:
I freeze, not even moving my eyes. ********. I know what chains usually mean, at least according to books and shows and things. Chains in weird unknown places mean either prisoners or prison guards. Neither of which are usually particularly pleasant.

I feel a sudden tug and I am falling. ********. I resist the urge to instinctively reach up and catch myself, instead thinking on how my flight jutsu works, and focusing all of my chakra on the front half of my body. I don't know if this will do anything but It's worth a try. I focus it and push with it. Pushing against my skin, against the air, against the ground, against anything in my path. I feel myself falling, ands see all the colors and lines as I do.

I land and feel myself being pulled forward, slowly. I hope to high hell that my pineapple doesn't start talking and risk killing me. Something tells me talking is cause for death here.

As I let myself get pulled along, I notice that my stick and scarf are still in my hands, and dragging a little behind me because of it. ********. I slowly and carefully adjust my grip on the stick to let it slide without bending my wrist to a weird angle. I do so meticulously and take what feels like hours to do so. The scarf however I leave be as it is, not much I can do there without a mental command to move it which would be bad. I submit myself to being dragged along and hope my bovine benefactor/ kidnapper will not get me killed, yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:43 pm
tab The creature continues with you dragging along behind it, the light spilling from your form in rhythm to its jerks. Each creates a splash as you are pulled, and each tug is followed by a rather annoyed grunt from the cow creature. Only after several handfuls of tugs, as you find yourself closer to the barn doors it was pulling you towards, the cow gets rather sick of dragging you and lets go, especially when the clanking of chains gets far louder than it had before. In fact the cow is moving rapidly, launching itself towards one of the doors with a wildness in its eyes that couldn't be mistaken for anything but fear. The thing seems rather frightened indeed, and perhaps rightly so, for as your body thumps against the ground you've been dragged across, as the sound waves still echo from every pierce of gravel and grass you were pulled through, the chains rattle once more.
tab And then an ax buries itself just where you'd been a moment before, the blade to wide it would have bisected you down the longest part of your body.
tab With a grunt the large, humanoid beast heaves the axe higher into the air where you can see it has no defining features, just flesh-colored shapes where a head, arms and legs should be. Each movement is ponderous, slow, except when it raises the axe and brings it swinging down towards you.
tab

Arrow35

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:21 pm
Lanfaer

Kokuei:
Ow. Ow. Ow. Ok, maybe letting myself fall was a bad plan. ********. Ow. I notice the sound of me being dragged is amplified. Yup, definitely the wrong move. I hear chains and the cow thing yanks hard then bolts.

*Thump*

I see a massive battleaxe dig into the dirt where I had been moments prior. s**t. What can I do? I see the axe rise out of the ground and realize it'll hit me next unless I do something. My instincts kick in and I run scenario's though my head. The best solution to avoiding the axe is probably my Suiyaku Kaze, but from there I've got a couple ways this could go. I could launch into the air and, with help from my whip and my Stick that's still in hand, hope to stay out of reach till I come up with a better option. Or I could launch out of the way then, with my knives in hand, launch back towards the beast and try to stay within the reach of the Axe so it can't be used as easily. Or maybe I should launch and just bolt for the building where the cow hid.

I form the hand seals and launch myself, aiming away from the beast and feel myself hurtling out of reach. I flip myself over and land on my feet with my hand in front of me, facing this beast head on.

With a smirk, I take a look towards the beast. A few hundred years no practice, and then some sort of flesh monster appears. And it looks like some sort of guardian, so I probably wouldn't be safe even if I did run or hide in the air. Well, this'll be a fun fight. I put my stick back on my bag and the scarf goes back around my neck, freeing my hands for my knives to appear. [ Irezumi o kyūshū suru ] Bring it on, Fugly

Chakra spent=-10
Chakra total=330

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 pm
tab The air ripples like rave as you fly through the air, ripples of light erupting from you and expanding. A rock in the pond, as it were. Each ripple disturbed the grass as it spread out, each creating a whisper that echoed yet again. Blues and red flicked and rippled, creating clouds of color that spread at every small movement. Even as you land and turn the lumbering beasts "head" turns towards you, the ripples flowing against its body failing to move forward and instead seemingly absorbed. The axe had come down into the earth, but oddly, there had been no sound from the impact this time. Only seeing it land had confirmed what had happened. A moment later the great beast raises its axe again and stepped forward before a loud crack sounded, and instantly it is before you.
tab The crack of thunder that it releases bursts in a green light, rippling across the entire field and stilling the blue and red. Stilling, and absorbing it in moments.

Arrow35

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Pad Chief

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:41 am
This was the second time (or was it the third?) Camael had awoken to a new unfamiliar landscape. This one however was utterly new to him. He could feel his body aching with a shovel clasped tightly across his body as though he had been hugging it for dear life. He was thankful to still have his shovel as both a weapon and one of his most useful tools. He lay down for a moment drinking in the silence and the sights.

The sky was black. Sheer black. Not a star in sight. Piercing the darkness was that thing. Camael looked at it while shielding his eyes from it. He couldn't even begin to form coherent thoughts to describe it and worst of all he felt it could understand him as though he was brushing up against some omniscient creature. He didn't dare look a second longer at something like that for fear he might catch its attention.

That moment now passed Camael moved to bring himself to his feet. He put a hand to the grass beneath him and as his hand moved he felt something blue eek out from it. Too subtle to really be heard.. That was certainly strange. Eerie even. He could now see the trees all around him. The silence was deafening in that moment. Camael had thought he'd known silence from his childhood but the absence of sound was new to him.

Unsure what to do next Camael moved again to stand up. Another wave of blue as he brought himself up to his full height again. His black cloak masking him slightly he hoped.

What to do next? Camael began to take in his surroundings.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:19 am
tab Silence was by far the first notice taken, which only served to help drag attention to the sudden eruption of sound, light, and fire that appeared nearby in a blaze of glory. Red light burst in waves around the inferno as it formed, wave after wave rippling outwards and striking Camael who was too close to avoid them. Yet they did no harm, and in fact seemed to have no weight as they passed through their body and moved on. It was only a matter of moments before the roaring fires suddenly snuffed out with a hiss that trailed blue light, leaving a figure laying on the grass where the inferno had just been. Blue wavy lines flowed from parts of his body alongside the smoke, and for the moment ,at least, he looked dead.
tab This was followed by clanging of chains as the beast that was a moment before swinging down at Kokuei suddenly thundered once more, and appeared beside the other pair on the other side of the farm. This monstrous beast that seems made of flesh and steel and bone appears in a flash of green light that unleashed red ripples that rapidly faded to blue the further away it got. The beast carries an axe larger than both males in one hand, so thick and wide is this monstrosity that bears no head, and for the moment it seems torn between the two of you, turning this way and that, aiming its body in the direction of first the burned body, and then Camael. Which would it come after, if at all?

Arrow35

malaevas

Pad Chief

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image

I Am The Leader Of Amegakure.

Levi
Toya

Familytillifindasongforhim

But Most Importantly!

Your journey is far from over my child. You will be chaos and destruction to this world before it ends. Do you understand?

"Yes Father." The words escaped his lips as Levi's eyes shot open. Air filling his lungs bringing a sensation of euphoria yet at the same time nothingness. The boy felt both within and without. Levi lifted his right hand and slowly turned it in and out. His face solemn. "The Lord continues testing me." He said as the creature eyed him and the other individual next to him. "I shall take it with stride." He continued as he got himself up from the ground. A towering three feet he looked down at the boy next to him and wondered if he should question him like before. Yet the boy's faith did not seem to be the most important issue to be dealt with at the moment for Levi. An interesting fact to note was the change in his appearance. It seems reincarnation through death had turned his hair back to its natural color. When the boy realizes this it would be wise to back away. "Ho ho my dear chap!" Levi boasted while looking at the monster. "It looks like we sure are in a predicament! May the Lord guide us through this battle." And with that Levi would make his immediate move.

Creating a series of hand seals, Levi would create an odorless gas from his mouth that would expand towards the creature and envelope it. The techniques ignition would be a Great Fireball Technique. The very same technique that sent Levi to the land of the dead.
The Envoy of God!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:12 pm
"What" Camael whispered to himself bewildered by the sight.

For a moment Camael had to recompose himself. A lot had happened in what could have been no more than a few seconds. The fantastic blasts of light and sound in this silent void shocked him back into reality however. In the moments he had he tried to establish in his mind the important information before the creature began its assault.

Creature. Bigger than him. Huge in fact. No head. No eyes? Wielding a crude axe.

Man. Tall. Very tall. Not as big as the monster. Breathing the explosion. Very red. God?

This situation was bad. Against something like that Camael knew he didn't stand a chance. He had no idea where its weak spots were given it didn't even have a head. He presumed that meant its biology would be, most likely, entirely different from that of a human's. That also meant he wouldn't be able to taunt it into fighting him alone it seemed however it was worth a try.

He had to find a weakness somewhere. He began to observe it looking for human like weaknesses. Connecting joints or exposed arteries. Anything that might give him an advantage.

Camael let down his hood so the creature would be able to see him if it had any sight at all and unsheathed his swords from their bamboo sheathes. The scraping sound released a yellow wave as he did so. "Odd" he thought though his attention was focused on finding a weakness in the creature's body.

Camael's options were limited. The explosion and red blast obscured the form of the creature greatly. It also meant that he would not be able to actually approach the beast however he could wait until that cleared. The other issue he had was that the creature was likely immune to his abilities. Eyeless as it was it would not be able to see him and with the stars replaced by a ghastly light Camael would not be able to transform.

Out of the fire and into the frying pan before being thrown into the clutches of hell itself. All this in the space of about less than ten minutes. This new life was already looking great for Camael.  

Pad Chief

Winner

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:29 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab The creature didn't roar in pain, nor did it react as someone might expect. Instead it hummed, and that humming filled the air with warm red light that fell from its body in waves. Each hum brought with it something else, a sense of forboding as the flames danced along its flesh and attempted to hungrily devour it. Except..it failed. The flames instead screamed in a capacity that made no sense as they were devoured in turn by the body of the creature. The flames screamed and were eaten, the air hummed with ferocious power, and the creature? Well, it clearly wasn't concerned by Camael at the moment.
tab And neither was it's twin.
tab With a resounding crash another creature landed beside the first, this one rippling with purple energy that thundered out in a blinding flash that sent bones humming within them both. Its hands were empty, but the hands were also larger, with hooks lining the inside of its palms and where the head should have been instead seemed to be a gaping chasm of a mouth. Both creatures stepped forward towards Levi, while the newcomer sidled off slightly to the side to get a better vantage point. This left Camael by himself, with a building within running distance that looked like a barn but with the doors slid shut.

Arrow35

malaevas

Pad Chief

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:11 pm
Lanfaer

Pad Chief

User Image

I Am The Leader Of Amegakure.

Levi
Toya

Familytillifindasongforhim

But Most Importantly!

Levi's stance would remain solid as the new enemy approached and the other swallowed two jutsu that to be quite honest were not the most powerful in his arsenal but for the moment they were almost all of what he could remember. The boy studied himself for a brief moment. Heavy armor on and a pair of brass knuckles fitted just right on both hands. Levi motioned to touch one of his eyes but stopped half way realizing that he still could not activate his sharingan. The Lord was continuing to test him through and through. The pride he felt in being the envoy of Wrath was too great for his mind to be consumed by doubt and fear. Slowly the boy began walking towards the two at the same pace as they approached him while adjusting his knuckles."I am Leviathan Vitalyavech Envoy of Wrath and Leader of The village Hidden in the Rain. There is no evil in these lands that can shake me for I am never alone." He preached with conviction. Whether or not the boy behind him followed was not of his concern,
The Envoy of God!

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pad Chief

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:45 pm
90/100 Chakra - ???/100 Stamina

Everything just seemed to constantly be getting much worse by the second. Not only had the attack been a useless expenditure of energy but it had also summoned another creature. Clearly the right move was not to blindly charge at the creatures and yet what else was there to be done? The tall boy had motioned for something near his face based on the movement of his arm yet something had stopped him. Odd.

Finally he shouted some nonsense before charging. This was bad. Even though there was a clear route for escape he was charging that creature. He hadn't even bothered to try and analyze it seemed. He'd just simply began his attack. In that instant Camael knew there was no choice. These monsters would need to be exterminated at some point and he couldn't allow a human to come to harm. Camael began his charge running towards the creature with the axe and brandished his two swords preparing for an attack.

He kept his centre of gravity close to the ground. The run up towards them was long enough to give them a chance to notice him so he knew he would have to take care on the approach. As he began to approach the point at which he would be in the range of the creature and before it made a move towards him he began to slide on the grass with his built up momentum however as he slid he began to sink. The ground offering reduced resistance against his movement before he disappeared under it entirely. All the sound he was making disappearing with him and the previous blue and yellow waves dissipating underground.

If his aim was true and his estimation of where he would end up was correct Camael had aimed to end up underneath the axe wielding creature's foot. From the ground his twin blades shot up to impale the beast. He'd know from the resistance whether his blades had met flesh or not. If he felt the resistance against his swords next he'd twist. If not he'd retract them. For now however he decided to remain underground until he had confirmed his attack.

Lanfaer

malavaes

[☠] Land of the Dead [☠]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas