Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Profile Forum] Storm Riders
[KOK] Profile Update Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:59 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
*blinks* SQUARE UP

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Approved

Novasse
Varya!!

Misujage
Done

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:45 pm
Character's Name: Ritzkuni Artamania
Character's Rank: B --> A Rank
Link to Character's Profile: x
Link to Last Character Update: x
Link to Posts: Dash Against August End of Dash with Ritz Win

Custom Tech

Creation of AT Weapon and ATs with TUs

Parts Added: Tri Force --> [ 雪の女のローブ ] Yuki-Ona's Cloak, [ 鬼手袋 ] Oni Gauntlet, Free AT Weapon from Event and Changed my Tri-Forces.
Parts Removed: x
AP Added: +20 Total | Returning 4 ( Redeeming 4 Free Fusion Road Tricks and unlocking my F-S ) 5 - Valentines Event, 15 - Thread Creation ( did 5 ) 4 - Free Fusion Trick Redemption
AP Spent: 5 + 8 = 13
Stats Added: +10 Strength, Stamina
Trick(s) Added: Conclusive Counter, Unlocked Sound Pressure
Trick(s) Removed:

Added TU R.E.A.D.

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/mLMQlue.png?1[/imgright]
[b][size=14]________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation[/size][/b]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Ritzkuni Artamania
[b]Nicknames: [/b] Ritz
[b]Age: [/b] Nineteen
[b]Birthdate: [/b] August 21st
[b]Sex: [/b] Female
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b] Non-existent ( Demisexual)

[b]Height: [/b] 5' 5''
[b]Weight: [/b] 142 lbs
[b]Physical Description: [/b] A young straw blond with strong thick legs and some obvious signs of muscle, she has almond shaped eyes that are the color of rubies ( Minor Albinism, sensitivity to extreme light ). Not extensively tall and well endowed where it counts, looks foreign in Asian countries but very at home in America. Has a long scar on her arm and a [url=https://i.imgur.com/rAVxOEp.jpg]new tattoo[/url] in the middle of her back.

[b]Personality: [/b] A perfect example of a strong willed and stubborn woman. She fails to be enticed by the ideals of what is 'justice' as seen by the world around her and does things of her own accord, usually based on a whim. Trust isn't easy to come by with her neither is her friendship or loyalty, her stubborn attitude makes it hard to get past the rough and violent exterior she tends to exude. Self assured and confident in her abilities it is rare for the young woman to back down in most any situation, unfavorable or not she is more likely to spit in the eye of the person she is talking too if they haven't treated her with proper respect. Hot headed to a fault and blunt Ritz was never one to sugar coat or be entirely kind, straight to the point makes her easy to converse with. Analytical with guts she would run straight to a fight if she thinks it will give her some form of knowledge somewhere along the line, though generally she head longs into a fight because she finds it amusing. Losing isn't a big deal to her so taking a beating isn't something that would phase her, she also seems to give no ******** about her reputation. Violent to friend and foe alike she doesn't particularly differentiate the two any longer due to various situations with others. A mild persecution complex plagues her as she feels everyone is basically her enemy until they are proven to be trustworthy, which is difficult.

[b]Backstory: [/b] Born and raised completely and utterly in Japan. Father was an American chef who ran restaurants around the world in an 'open and close' style. His last shop opened in Japan in the Kansai district where he met Ritz's mother a business mogul who worked her a** off to get where she is today. They fell in love and well she was conceived before marriage was even involved and her dad was absolutely adoring of her. She looks mainly like a miniature version of her mother, but possesses her father's sharp eye'd gaze and his general will and natural ability. Her father raised her mainly since her mother was able to provide with ease for the both of them. He closed his restaurant until Ritz was old enough to go to school so that he could take care of her. Cooking, cleaning, chores anything and everything was taught to her by her father while her mother taught her the more feminine things like fashion, being gentle, and little things like that. Her strong will came from both her parents, her stubborn attitude from her mother and her hidden caring side from her father. When Ritz was nine her father died of cancer, he didn't tell his family about it what so ever and knew about it for years. Leaving a simple letter with an apology and an explanation. She was young and had a difficult time coping, her mother had turned to weed to cope with her consistent stress and pain and left Ritz to basically fend for herself. Ritz became an adult and in her own way coped by acting as if it never happened, ignoring the entirety of the pain and never facing it once. At seventeen she has yet to face the pain of the loss of her father which has made her incapable of accepting others as part of her life. Joining the AT world at thirteen sheerly because it looked fun. R̶͞í̵t̢͜z̀͘ ̵̵͘͢͜w̨͘ǫ̴ừ̴̸l̵̨͡ḑ҉͘͘ ̷҉̨ę̶͜͞v̢̀͟͟͠e͟͏̨̀n̶̶̨͢t̨̀͠u̸͢͢a̵͞ĺ͟͝l҉̶͢y̕͘ ͘͡ę̀͘n̡d͏́̀͞ ̨́̕͡u̷̸͢͝p̴̷̷̛͠ ̡̢j̨̕͞ó̷̸i̷̸̕ń̴̨͞͝í̀͢n̴̛͢͠͏g̸̢̢͜ ҉́̕͠á̴͡n̷̷͏ ͟͜A̶̛T҉̵͘͟ ̵̸̛̀ţ̀e͏͝a҉̨͟͡͝m̷̡͡ ̶̡̨͡ḉ҉̴a̴҉̶ļĺ̡͏͟e̢͢͡d̨͟͞͠ ̷͘͠͏M̷̸͜͢e͟͟ŕ̶̕͜͠r̕̕ỳ̵̀ ̷͜͝a̴͘ǹ̸҉̕d͢͜ ͘͢͏҉H̸͠e̴̸̡͜͡l҉̛ĺ̡̨ ̶̨͡a̡͝ ̴s͘͜͝h̴̀͏ơ̵̶͡r͠͝t͢͏̕͞ ̶͟͝ţ̸́͘i̧̛͘͜͡m̴̧͜e̵͢͞͠ ̧l̶̕͟͠ą͟t̶̡͏e̴̶̡͡r͘҉̢͢ ̨͟͝a̶̶̧̨̛n͏̵d̷̀͜͠ ̵̀ḿ́̕a̛̛k̷ì̧͟n̢͜g̸̶̢̢͠ ͏̸́f̨̀͟r̸̷̢̕i̢͡é̡̨̀͢n̡͜͞d̴̸̷͢͜s̀͟͏́ ̷w̸̵̢͢i̧͘̕͜͡t̨́̀h̕͟͜͞ ́͢R̵͢͟͞ì̶l̀͜͟͠é̷y̷̶̡͢.̕͠͝҉̛ ̷̢̡̢͞ ̀́͘S̴҉̛͝h̴̶̕ȩ̴ ̀͟w̴o̡͡͡u̡͟͡l̡͜͝d́̀͟҉ ̷͠h̛͘a̴͡v͠ȩ̧́͝ ̴̸̨̨́ą̴͢ ͜͡͠s̴̨͟͝͡ȩ͢ǹ̴̕͏͜s͏̧͟e̴ ́͘͡o҉̴f̧̨͡͏ ̸̸̨b̧̛e̡̨l̴̷̛͡ǫ͜͡n̡͠ģ́͡i̡̧͘n̨͟͞͝g̸̨̛͢͝ ̵̡̀͢ą̸̴͘͡n͢d̢͢ ̶s̷̡͢͞l̡ǫ̷̀͝ẃ̨l̸̴͢҉y̶͜҉͏̨ ̴̸̨͞s̢̢͟͜t̨̛̀͝a̧̕ŗ̧̡͠t̨ę͟d̢́͏ ̷̢͟t̷͏̸͢ò̶͜͟͝ ̴̕s̵̶̡҉h͏͞ȩ̴̴́d͏̡ ̨͠͝t͜͜͜͞h̸̷̸à̛̀̕͟t̴̨́͘͟ ̴̵̡́͘ḑ̸͞è̢́͜f̸͞҉̕e̵̕͡͞͞ǹ̕s̢̕͠į̸̴͢͜v̶̸͠͝͡e̢͝ ̵̵͘͠s̛͝h̡͢è̵̢̕l͏͢͠͡ĺ̢͢ ̷̢͡͠ś̸h̴́͢͞ȩ̵͝͠ ͘͏͘h͏̧͟ą̶̕͢͠d̷͝ ̧̛i̵̴̡͞n̸͘͞͠͠ ҉̶͟p͘͏͝ĺ̷́͠a̸̛҉͡c̶̶̸̀̀ę̸̨ ̸̢̛͞f̡̀͞ó̶̷͞r̢̛҉͏ ̶̡̛́́s҉̸́u͢͢c̀͝h̷͠ ̶̵̡̨a̴̶ ̡̕l̵̴̛͞o̕̕͞͏n̸̡͠͞͝g͟͞ ̵͞ţį̡͘҉͢m҉e͡͏͘͞.̢̕͞ ̵̷̡̛́T̴̕͠h̵̵̴̛è̢̧͢ ̛́͞s̴͘͜ú҉̴͠͏ḑ̴̵̸̢d͜͢͞e̡̕͝͡ǹ͢͠ ҉̶͟͠b́͏̴҉̛r̴̨ȩ̶́̀́a̵̛͜͢͟k̴̛̕͟͝ ̢́͏̀͘ų͝͡p̸̵̢̕͟ ̸̴͝͡a̸n҉́͏d͏̴̸̢̕ ̧͘͟͡d̴̸̢͝i̸̛͟͝s̶̨̛͘͟a̷͝p͜͠p͏e̸a̷̛̛͞ŗ̵͟a̴̡̛̕n̶̶̡c̴͟҉̛ę͜͝͡͝ ̡̕̕͠l̕͟e͏̕f̵̢̀͟͞t͝͠ ̡͜͢h̶̢̕͟͞e̸̛r̴̴͢ ̶̢ḑ̶͜i͏̶̀ş͠͏͜t̢̢̛͜r̵̨͠͡͠a̵͘u̢͢͞͞g͏h̸҉ţ̵̸͡ ̨͜f̴̡͘͜ò̶̕r̢͟ ̵̕̕͢à̡ ̧̀̕ỳ̴e̶̡a̴̡r̢̀,́͜ ̷̛à͡҉̡n̶̵d̶̴́͞͏ ̸̨̀̕͢n҉̸o̡̕͠ẃ̕͜ ̶̴́͠f̸̵̧͘i̕͞n̸͏ą̵̀̀̕l̴̨̀̕͠l̕͠y̢̡ ̡̕ço͘n͟͝f̴͝r͏҉̀͜o͜͞n̴͢t͟͟͏į̵̸̢͠ń̕͟͢͞g̡҉̶͡ ̧̛͞t҉̡h̶̸̶͟ę̨́͘ ́́͏͟͝e̴͝͝m̴̶̡͠o̵͡͝t̵̵i̡̛o̷̕n̵̨̛͟͡s̨ ̷̸̧́s͜͝͝h̛e͏̨͜͠ ̴͢͢͡f́҉̵̨e̶̢̧̛͞l̷̶̷͝͡t̢́ ̶̵s̸̀͠h̛͢͜͞e̵͜͟͝ ́͝e̕͝ǹ̴̶̕͞d̶̷̴e̸͘͟͞d̵̀͞ ̷̛͜u҉͏̀͢p҉̶́͘ ̕͡g̕͟e̴͠͞t̵͜͟͡t̷̛͝i̧̡͟ǹ̀҉g̵̵̡ ̷̴͘a͘͟͜͝ ̸̷͘d҉̨ó̵̶̡҉ó̸r̵̸͢ ̷̡͞͡͝ş̷͘ĺa҉̢͢m̷͟m̴͟҉͟͢e̢͠͝d̶̀͝ ̨̨̕í̴̡̢̛n̷̴ ̶̴͘͘͡h͏e̵̡̕ŕ̷̨͞҉ ̸̵͠f̢̡̀̀͝à̵̷̡̨c̨̢͞e̡͟͞.͢҉҉̨ Confronting the pain of her past and the present all at once she has changed into a more stone hearted woman. Ritz has started to build walls so high she can't even see the light.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b] Kansai, Japan
[/size]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation[/size][/b]
[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Over x Ring = Siphon Road
[b]Rank: [/b] A
[b]Alias: [/b] Karma
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/MNv5ORE.jpg]Violent Paragon[/url]
[b]Race: [/b] Human
[b]TOTAL AP:[/b] 22/35
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][ 300 ]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 60 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 150 ] [ +50 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 90 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][0][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9] 75 [/size]

[size=11][u][b]TU R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][ 170 ]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 40 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 10 ] [/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 40 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 80 ][/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Trecks: [ 雪の女のローブ ] Yuki-Ona's Cloak [/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Effects: -2% Wear when using Siphon Road Tricks
These AT's are designed with thin white fabric allowing the transmission of sound through many holes placed throughout the shoe. Sound can transmit through the material easily as well as take in air much better then before. The engine is designed to take more of a beating from dense air and has been given an extra compressor to assist with taking in of other tricks making it much more resilient then before. [/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: 20 ACC | 0 STR | 20 STA | 40 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→ Air Treck Weapon: [ 鬼手袋 ] Oni Gauntlet [/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]A material made of metal that can be easily spotted upon the hand, it has a brace that wraps around the wrist to lock it in place. Triggers spread along the folds of the ring and pinky finger so that when clenched activates the engine placed in the top of the metal setting, releasing the triggers allows the weapon to fire any consumed air. This weapon allows the user to user AT tricks that are projectile in nature to be launched from the hand rather then the foot. Only comes with one gauntlet. Gains wear the same way treks do. [/size][/list]

[size=14][b]________________________________________|T|rick |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Road Tricks[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Metronome l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The unique riders of the Ring Road begin their journey with the realization of a very basic, but extremely innate, 'talent'. The link tuner has a natural affinity for 'time', having the degree of attention to such details that they are in tune to perfection in keeping time. Despite its simplicity, having "correct timing" is the basis of a Tuner who both examines and aligns with their sense of rhythm. This talent extends into an ability to recognize familiar riders by the sound of their A-T. This trait works best when the tuner has personally worked on the skates.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Rising Action Kick l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► A beginning rider of the Over Road starts with the basic understanding of the 'Windmill Theory', making use of it in a very simple way. The basic circulation of wind during movement in a run is focused at the ATs, being ventilated before a 'thrusting' release from both ATs at once. This apparent 'boost' to the user is actually an offensive type trick, giving the user a compressed physical impact depending on the amount of wind gathered before the missile-like impact is made. If performed inside of a tailwind, the user can actually change direction to follow any curve or invert at an increased rate. This initially appears to be riding on air but is so brief and short-lived that it's obvious the user has no extended flight time. This is a D Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Quick Fix l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► With the introduction of tool usage in the tuner's inventory, they can take advantage of their natural talents to a more advanced level than any time prior. Though tuners are not judged by the speed of their work, but by the quality, they also may find themselves in dire need of the former. For that reason, the user may implement 'makeshift repair' tactics, performing their tool based run with increased efficiency as a result. With the usage of a tool similar in appearance to a stenographer's typewriter, the tuner can get a physical read of the Air Treck's current state, allowing them to mentally diagram and optimize necessities in repair based on a number system read out. What the tuner does afterward is assessed the necessities in treck wear, performing a quick repair based off of the diagnosis. If incorrect hold of the necessary materials, the tuner can go so far as to fully reassemble what would've appeared to have been an unusable pair of skates. However, the repair does not account for a full maintenance check up and will show quicker wear than usual if left unattended. A quick fix can only be used on treks in the yellow or red "zone", and from that point on, the amount of wear caused from every trick is doubled until an out-of-combat tune is performed. (The x2 wear stacks with each Quick Fix applied to the treks)

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Deconstruction l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► With their advanced knowledge pertaining to the functions and customizations of Air Trecks, a tuner has the apprehension to break apart Air Treck Technology with only a passing moment. If the target is within arm's reach, the tuner can quickly dismantle the advanced piece of technology beyond immediate repair (Quick Fix). The speed in which the process can be completed is dependent on the skill of the tuner and how heavily customized the Air Treck Technology is. Unfortunately, anything created by Axis can only be destroyed by Axis, regardless of the tuner's rank and other capabilities.
- You can not deconstruct Air Treck equipment of a higher or equal rank that you're capable of creating.
[Example: C Rank Tuners can not destroy S Class Air Trecks. A rank Tuners can not destroy A Class Air Trecks.]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Climax Cannon l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The Over Road rider has advanced to the point that their understanding of the Windmill Theory and it's execution is to a more malleable degree. In this offensive technique, the user applies the theory to a wide arcing kick of some kind. At the peak of their kick's height, the wind is gathered and compressed in one swoop of the limb, causing a nitrous-like stream of wind to follow the kick's path. This forces the kick to be completed in a linear path from that point on, propelling the limb to follow it's course. At the end of the process, the accumulated wind explodes outwards the direction intended, expanding to form a what would appear to be a massive 'barrel' before the Over rider. This chamber is just a visual effect of displaced air, the actual attack being a fired beam of compressed wind energy. The pressurized cannon explodes with a concussive force upon impact, being enough to shatter wood and dent weak surfaces.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Reverse Windmill l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► Much like the trick True Resistance this trick uses the mechanics of the Over Road in order to suck in air from in front of the user and blow it back out behind them. However this specific trick is more focused on speeding up the user than to slow down the opponent the trick no longer making use of riding backward. In this addition the user looks straight ahead allowing the wind being blown behind the rider to speed him up significantly during the duration of the boost.
- During the boost period the users speed is increased by ten
- The boost lasts for three posts before diminishing.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Conclusive Counter l Rank A }
[color=white]-------[/color]► By this point, the rider's comprehension of the Windmill Theory and Counter Current has reached mastery level. The Over Rider can now take their theory to the extreme, affecting other rider's wind. In this technique, the user absorbs another user's wind, funneling it into their run to be pressurized. Despite its similarity in appearance to the Climax Cannon in execution, the user robs weaker wind masses and expends upon their power through compression. The Over Rider will finish the technique by kicking, releasing a highly potent gale with a more solid feel than most air or wind-based attacks. Conclusive Counter's suction capabilities allow it to nullify any lower ranking wind interfacing tricks and subsequently re-release them for a powerful return fire.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Trick Name l Rank }
[color=white]-------[/color]► { Description } [/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Trick Passes[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease. The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Air Method to Spin that Grab Moonride l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► This flashy technique is used for aerial vaulting to bypass other riders in an array of acrobatic maneuvers. The arching trick begins with a diagonal jump, appearing as though the body is intended to simply go through a forward flip. Not long after gaining air does the user tilt forward and aside in a three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew. During this motion the body is constantly in an arcing path, turning and contorting in a slow and steady aerial gyroscope. Once exiting the corkscrew the user's frame is turned horizontally, upper body still winded as they turn and perform an inverted split with their legs. After this peak maneuver the user turns with their back facing the intended landing area. During the entire way down, the user performs a singular somersault, stabilizing for the backwards riding skid to a stop.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Moon Walk l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The "Moon Walk" skill is a supplementary one, becoming usable at any point in time after learning. This AT riding skill is an advancement upon the user's reverse riding. With this ability, the rider can skillfully ride backwards with the same versatility as they do forward. The rider is only required to keep track of their rear every so often, making sure they can tell where they're going. The higher rank the rider is, the less frequent this glancing back is required. Riders of [ B Class ] and above appear to not even have to look where they're going over. Their general skills allow them to ride backwards with optimal efficiency, only needing a single look of whatever is going to be behind them to keep track of what's going on or could happen. This pertains to things such as cars, ledges, or other obstacles where the user could simply maneuver over them as if to have predicted their coming.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Trick Name l Rank }
[color=white]-------[/color]► { Description } [/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Custom Tricks[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Solid Step l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user is capable of using the basics of their road and very briefly can create a step with their AT's by solidifying the air directly beneath their AT's allowing for a quick leg up or some quick maneuvers. Can only produce a single step per AT.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Vibration Nullification l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► With the ability to hear AT's the user has gained an innate knowledge of how to recognize when certain tricks are being used. The user is able to create vibrations and produce them in a similar fashion to cancel out techniques capable of using them. Only cancels out vibrations that make contact with the user and are C Rank and below. Doesn't match up to Gaia vibrations ( won't cancel them out ).

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Sound Pressure l Rank F - King }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user creates a solidified area around themselves ( dense air ) that becomes harder to breath and uses the air as a medium to create vibrations within the dense air amplifying it's affects. The dense air causes damage to AT's by increasing the wear on them when they manipulate the area around the user ( unless Over Road ). The dense air increases in size and effectiveness based on rank of the trick used. It applies 1 time per a trick used in a post. ( I.e. If the user uses 2 tricks it only applies once )

F: 3 Feet - 1%
E: 5 Feet - 3%
D: 8 Feet - 5%
C: 10 Feet - 7%
B: 15 Feet - 9%
A: 20 Feet - 12%
King: 30 Feet - 15%

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Sound Bullet l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user condenses vibrations they have gathered inside their AT's and releases them in a condensed air pocket. It creates a projectile in the shape of a bullet that sounds similar to that of a sonic boom due to the rapid vibration contained within dense air. This projectile sounds similar to that of a plane beginning it's engines. The force behind the technique and the density of the bullet makes it able to pierce others, though the projectile is only the size of a tennis ball. Capable of shattering other tricks of the same rank or lower within reason ( Can't shatter Fang IA as an example ).

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Eerie Silence l Rank B }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user absorbs the air that vibrations are moving through, thus absorbing the medium that the vibrations are moving through the user absorbs the sound vibrations as well. Upon absorbing the air and vibrations the area around the user seems to gain an eerie silence. When the user then releases the air and sound back out it becomes amplified and garbles together as a terrifying scream that can be associated with the sound of "the air dying". It destroys tricks it's rank and lower.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Trick Name l Rank}
[color=white]-------[/color]► {Description.}

[color=white]-------[/color]► {Description.}[/size] [/spoiler]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] HP Compaq 6005 SFF PC
[list]► [size=9] A black laptop that has a 24in screen and runs on a 64-Bit Operating System, it has 1TB of Memory. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Stylo 4G
[list]► [size=9]A sleek black phone with touch screen. Is R.E.A.D. enabled.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Hand Wraps
[list]► [size=9]Standard issue for fighters.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Panasonic HC-X1000 18.91 MP Ultra HD Camcorder - 4K - Black
[list]► [size=9]A high definition camcorder with a rechargeable battery and a 1TB data chip installed inside. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Deep Crimson Fox Wallet
[list]► [size=9]A leather wallet with a crimson and white pattern like a foxes. Strapped to a belt loop with a thick metal chain.
○ Contains: 0 Ryo [/size][/list]

Cor Contritum

Raider

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:00 am
Character's Name: Okabe Fujinato [ GASHI ]
Character's Rank: C
Link to Character's Profile: Here
Link to Last Character Update: N/A
Link to Posts: Gashi Winning Cube
AP Added: 0
AP Spent: 1
Stats Added: +20 Battle Strength
Trick(s) Added:

» ℤ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕊𝕜𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕕: The combination of using both mechanics of the Bloody Road and the Over Road in tandem. Fundamentally it begins with the user suctioning air through the trek from any source directly around them. This being from another rider, the natural air, or otherwise; as long as said air exists. Like a suction, that air will be snatched from wherever it is and rendered in control of the user and then used in combination with a rapid acceleration. Air then re-funnels back through the users [ RUN ], giving them the capability to use that wind as a boost to further their own [ 00 - MAX - 00] and/or, the natural production of said style. This makes for a highly unorthodox creation of [ FANGS ] and, renders any use of wind within the vicinity of the rider, a redirection of their own [ RUN ] and air based tricks are no longer capable as long as this method is being used.

Costs [ 2 ] Stamina and [ 1% ] Wear PER Post to keep active, as well as taking up [ 1 ] Trick Slot Permanently. Affords the user less strain on the legs to perform the trick [ Fang ] considerably easier, but remaining at the same cost. [ Allows free form FANGS, but stamina cost and wear remain the same.] Tricks that outrank this Method that use wind can null the clause about air use.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:19 am
Character's Name: Alexander Santos
Character's Rank: C-Rank -> B-Rank (I think cause he's past 220 at this point)
Link to Last Character Update: None (First Time)
Link to Posts:
Fight Start

Mid Battle

Victory

Parts Added: None
Parts Removed: None
AP Added: None
AP Spent: None
Tune Ups Added: Acc: BS: Sta: Jmp: None
Stats Added: 20 (Base Win)
Distribute 10 to Stamina
5 to Battle Strength
5 to Acceleration
65 Air Time as a result of Update tweaks
Trick(s) Added: None
Trick(s) Removed: None

Noble Negative J3T

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:31 am
Character's Name: Ayano Junko
Character's Rank: C --> B Rank
Link to Last Character Update: x
Link to Posts: Race Begins Race End

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
AP Added: +20 Total ( Turning in Chinatown for a 2 Ap point return ) ( 5 Points from Valentines Event, 15 from Thread Creation )
AP Spent: 18 ( Using 3 of my 5 Free Fusion Stuff for Hermes, Artemis and Iris tricks )
Tune Ups Added:
Stats Added: +30 Stamina, Jump
Trick(s) Added: Regulus, Nitro Boosting, Rumble Shot, Toma-Screw, Surprise Ensnare, Petrification Wave, Hermes' Lift, Artemis' Dance, Iris' Wing
Trick(s) Removed:

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/WgXYCzB.jpg?1[/imgright]
[b][size=14]________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation[/size][/b]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Ayano Junko
[b]Nicknames: [/b] Aya
[b]Age: [/b] 26
[b]Birthdate: [/b] February 29th
[b]Sex: [/b] Female
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b] Heterosexual

[b]Height: [/b] 5' 8''
[b]Weight: [/b] 142 lbs
[b]Physical Description: [/b] Ayano is a rather tall girl with long legs, she has extremely pale skin and dark hair and eyes. She looks very typical as a Japanese woman and tends to wear very trendy and fashionable clothes. Heart shaped baby face and rather skinny she looks pretty unassuming as a young lass.

[b]Personality: [/b] Aya is a fairly shy girl, not prone to going out into public all too much and more of an introvert when it comes to her personal life. When with others she tends to twiddle her thumbs and attempt to keep quiet unless directly spoken too making it hard for people to interact with her. Keeping to herself she is very action oriented in comparison to a lot of social riders, people who come to her shop are aware of her lack of socialization with the world. Internet life is a bit easier on her when it comes to communicating through texts or other social media, but in person makes her anxious and a bit on the paranoid side. Despite her issues with her mild fear of being outside in the open she does try hard to get past it and live life normally.

[b]Backstory: [/b] Born as a pure Japanese girl, she was a single child to her only mother whose late husband died when Ayano was three years old. She has little memories of the man but pictures of him linger on the walls around the house she currently lives in and rents from her mother. Mother put her through school and raised her to be an obedient and appreciative child, never asking or wanting for anything. Disobedience was a no no, it was always yes ma'am and no ma'am for her, anything else would be considered bad. Ayano would go through schooling for various things, instruments, extra summer classes, clubs that would look good for colleges, all the straight oriental stereotype of having to be utterly perfect. Her mother's saying was if she wasn't #1 she was no better then the other kids around her. This caused her to become stressed at a young age, and honestly she ran away from home at sixteen. She didn't really mean to stumble into the world of Air Trek, but she did. Meeting a nice guy who got her away from a small gang of people by scaring them off with talks of 'turf' and the like. She doesn't remember his name and hardly remembers his face through all the tears. Ayano ended up returning home and taking a form of stand against her mother, informing her of what she wished to do. Her mother gave her strict terms of staying in school and having a part time job that paid until she was able to live on her own. Mother moved out and left Ayano the house and told her to act like an adult or she would be treated like a child. Ayano's mother pays for all the bills in the house, but Ayano had to fend for herself on luxuries and basic necessities with her job. She's currently in college for business having finished her fashion designing classes.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b] Tokyo, Japan
[/size]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation[/size][/b]
[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Sonia x Gaia = Olympic Road ( fusion )
[b]Rank: [/b] B
[b]Allias: [/b] June
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/0DOZZYr]Shandriel[/url]
[b]Race: [/b] Human
[b]TOTAL AP:[/b] 4/35
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][ 230 ]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 50 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 50 ] [ +50 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 100 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 50 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9] 75 [/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Trecks: Birthright [/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]A pair of black colored air treks constructed in a manner to resemble fashionable heels. The heels are located by the front nose and back part of the feel. If broken, there are smaller wheels on the sole that can fill the place of the heel. The bottoms of the trek have the letters "O.A." inscribed on them.[/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: 20 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 20 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=14][b]________________________________________|T|rick |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Nitro Cushion l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► This technique is the basis at which the Sonia Rider's begin their strenuous journey. Despite its low level, Nitro Cushion instantly becomes a necessity to those riders of the road. Unlike most other roads, the beginner move involves a breathing technique wherein the user forces decompression in the body through hyperventilation. This causes the already naturally saturated nitrogen in the body to become absorbed immediately. Throughout the user's body (especially in the joints) nitrogen bubbles will form. The stress from said reaction causes immense pain, but the result of natural air collecting allows the body an extensive increase in mobility. This affords an unnaturally high amount of flexibility and increase in maneuverability beyond that of normal human capability.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Nitro Boosting l Rank D }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user saturates their bloodstream with nitrogen via hyperventilation and minor stretching which will cause the body to form bubbles within the hip and joints of the user. Using this technique allows for the body to over stretch itself to do more, in essence like being on an Adrenaline rush without the bypassing of barriers.
● Can only be used during Nitro Cushion
● +10 Strength +10 Jump to next two tricks.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Thorn l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► After building a general tolerance for the stress required for their most basic run, the user can take advantage of their enhanced physical traits to create the Sonia Road's signature 'thorns'. The user will fully incorporate into their movements the reliance on their center of gravity, doing so by rotating up their bodily axis and forcing a bodily acceleration amidst the rotation. In that 'snap' of motion, the user will rupture the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom. The resulting shock waves appear as compressed masses of energy, varying in size and capability by the rider's build and execution. These pressurized shock waves have the ability to tear into the wind, skewering it to the point it is null. Despite not hitting with the intensity of an externally damaging trick, the thorn offers a significant 'quantity over quality' balance that delivers a great deal of damage internally.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Thorn Whip l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► After building a general tolerance for the stress required for their most basic run, the user can take advantage of their enhanced physical traits to create the Sonia Road's signature 'thorns'. The user will fully incorporate into their movements the reliance on their center of gravity, doing so by rotating up their bodily axis and forcing a bodily acceleration amidst the rotation. In that 'snap' of motion, the user will rupture the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom. However, the use of a wide kick amidst this execution alters the resulting shock wave's appearance. Instead of appearing separated, the thorns are released as an array of whips on the user's trecks. Still, these pressurized shock waves have the ability to tear into the wind, lacerating it to the point it is nullified. Despite not hitting with the intensity of an externally damaging trick, the thorn offers a significant 'quality over quantity' balance that delivers a great deal of damage internally.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Surprise Ensnare l Rank B }
[color=white]-------[/color]► A B-class technique using the Sonia Road, where in the rider's speed and timing is vital. This trick can only be performed if the rider is riding over a surface, regardless of whether it is wet or dry, or in angled in any degree. The trick has two parts. It takes one post to set up: during a run, the rider places pressure on her feet and over her movements as she performs various sharp turns and fast maneuvers over the ground or a certain surface. In this point in time, a sonic boom in the form of a thorn whip is produced, seemingly hidden underneath the riders' feet and extending as she runs. In the following post: through the act of a jump, the sonic boom breaks and thorns spray out to the environment like shrapnel that fly as fast as bullets. Because of this, it gives an image that an actual explosion has occurred. The power of the "explosion" is enough to crack, dent or break forms of concrete, and no doubt, the force will be enough to break bones if the opponent is directly hit. Not to mention, being struck by thorny shrapnel will be really painful. The range of this technique is point blank, and the diameter of the explosion on its own is eight feet. Thorny shrapnel spreads easily to about three feet from the circumference of the initial explosion, making the overall reach of this technique seven feet around in a spherical radius.The risk of this trick is that if the rider is unable to perform a jump in the following post, the rider will also be damaged by the trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Toma-Screw l Rank B }
[color=white]-------[/color]► While running or standing still, the rider lunges forward with a kick and swings her lower body ahead in order to initiate this trick. By spinning in a cork-screw manner with her feet leading towards the opponent. The basic concept of this trick is to mimic a drill, but accurately become a tornado like shockwave, which can tear through many defenses. However towards the end of this trick, the rider’s center of gravity shifts so that at least one foot can touch the ground.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Seismic Sonar l Rank E }
[color=white]-------[/color]► A beginner Gaia rider begins with a basic vibration awareness technique, branching from the basis of their run with the intention of reading all others. This trick uses the vibrations produced by the inner mechanisms of their air trecks and their own movement in a run to be able to read the physical information and layout of the surrounding area and any specific others in the area. This works with the Rider's ability to feels the way that the seismic waves resonate through and around anything that is connected to the surface they ride upon. The rider focuses on this to get a mental coordination of the terrain they ride upon. This is an E Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ GBF l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The 'Ground Breaking Feat' is a slightly more advanced and openly effective technique of the Gaia Road, allowing the user to make use of their new-found vibration control. After successfully learning to read the vibrations they can expend upon their own, turning their trecks into vibration riddled shock absorbers. The engine's build up of vibrations in the skates is transferred to the outside, creating a layer of semi-dense resonation. Despite no physical sign, the user's vibrations can be forcefully sent out from the trecks once making contact with an object or person, effectively expelling all that's been built up. The impact sends out a vibrating force that effects on an internal level, resonating 'through' objects and people. Though the effect appears to be exclusively external, the force spreads through to cause a moderate amount of damage. However, the effects of the 'Ground Breaking Feat' are more effective on inanimate objects, able to dent, crack, or shatter concrete and other hard rock substances. On other riders, the effects only cause moderate damage.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Rumble Shot l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The Gaia Rider will first start by gathering vibrations from their engines and start to transmit them as they throws a kick. The kick would be timed so that the vibrations burst forward through the air treks just as the kick connect with the opponent wherever they hit them at. This doesn't have much of a blunt effect, nor does it do heavy battery damage. The vibrations that are transmitted through the body are aimed to hit a certain way so that they disrupt the enemy in some ways. The effects vary depending on where the attack lands.
Head: Severe Headache, minor concussion, depth perception knocked off, equilibrium out of balance, medical attention required
Chest: Lung spasms for one post, can't breathe correctly
Belly: Rumbled intestines, gut pains for three posts, not severe, but difficult to maneuver at full efficiency
Arms: Muscle spasms, unable to throw punches or block for two posts
Thighs: Muscle spasms, cannot kick or use tricks above C-rank for two posts
Calves: Muscle spasms, cannot jump and cannot use tricks above C-rank for two posts.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Friction Alteration l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► By making use of the vibrations produced by their ride the Gaia Rider causes the ground in the area to become super still or moving rapidly. Super Still ground causes the ground to in essence become like ice, while super fast moving ground causes an area more in line with a gravel road. Anyone within a set distance of the user is affected by this trick. Still ground means greater acceleration, but less control, making sharp turns or sudden stops much harder. Moving Ground causing a drop in acceleration capabilities, but an overall greater control, allowing one to go from sudden speed to slowed down. While the trick remains active the user can swap between the two freely.
- Still Ground; Increases Acceleration by 10 Points for all those in range.
- Moving Ground; Decreases Acceleration by 10 Points for all those in range.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Petrifaction Wave l Rank B - S }
[color=white]-------[/color]► A trick similar in function to Quake, but less based on destruction and more based on control. The rider will send out a large scale wave of vibrations, from some form of contact with the ground, such as a stomp. This wave of vibrations is not used to break of the ground however, but to still vibrations within the area. The vibrations will travel through other's air treks and into their legs causing a stun or petrifaction effect, holding them in place for a very short moment. The greater effort expended on the trick the farther it reaches.
- Range Starts at 10 Feet around the user and increases by increments of 5 feet per higher rank [ B 10 | A 15 | S 20 ]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Regulus l Rank B }
[color=white]-------[/color]► This trick uses the principles of piezoelectricity and vibrations placed directly around the rider (maximum of 7ft radius) to cause an instance of "weakened" or "amplified" gravity. This effect is caused by highly potent vibrations pushed directly onto the ground and effectively producing electricity via physical planetary pressure. The electrical potential created directly on the terra firma, creates an opposing electrical potential naturally produced by the earth, essentially it cancels the electrostatic pressure of the earth produced by gravity thus creating a space where the level of gravity is not entirely abolished by rather weakened or amplified because its electrostatic pressure has been nullified by the same force or amplified by electrostatic pressure of higher potency. In summary, this trick allows for any object(s) to attain artificial lift (levitation) because of weakened gravity or causes the said object(s) to be pressed further onto the ground because of gravitational amplification via piezoelectricity; this effect has the ability to levitate objects of 120 - 150 pounds and also add the same amount of weight upon the said object. This is a B rank trick

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { In Step: Reverse Turn Stance l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Air Method to Spin That Grab Moonride l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► This flashy technique is used for aerial vaulting to bypass other riders in an array of acrobatic maneuvers.
The arching trick begins with a diagonal jump, appearing as though the body is intended to simply go through a forward flip. Not long after gaining air does the user tilt forward and aside in a three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew. During this motion the body is constantly in an arcing path, turning and contorting in a slow and steady aerial gyroscope. Once exiting the corkscrew the user's frame is turned horizontally, upper body still winded as they turn and perform an inverted split with their legs. After this peak maneuver the user turns with their back facing the intended landing area. During the entire way down, the user performs a singular somersault, stabilizing for the backwards riding skid to a stop.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Moon Walk l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The "Moon Walk" skill is a supplementary one, becoming usable at any point in time after learning. This AT riding skill is an advancement upon the user's reverse riding. With this ability, the rider can skillfully ride backwards with the same versatility as they do forward. The rider is only required to keep track of their rear every so often, making sure they can tell where they're going. The higher rank the rider is, the less frequent this glancing back is required. Riders of [ B Class ] and above appear to not even have to look where they're going over. Their general skills allow them to ride backwards with optimal efficiency, only needing a single look of whatever is going to be behind them to keep track of what's going on or could happen. This pertains to things such as cars, ledges, or other obstacles where the user could simply maneuver over them as if to have predicted their coming. [/size]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Hermes' Life l Rank D }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user does a quick turn and using the rotation of their hips as the center of power they do what many ballet users are seen to do in many performances of a grand leap. The speed and lift is increased before hand by using vibrations concentrated in the body to relax the muscles to allow them to be more pliable when both jumping and landing decreasing the users risk of injury and allowing them a brief boost in their ability to jump higher.
● +10 Jump for 1 Post

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Iris' Wing l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user creates a dense funnel of vibrations and proceeds to kick it with the intention of creating a thorn. From there the vibrations disperse the shockwave created and breaks it apart into mini-thorns that launch similar to a shotgun spread allowing for multiple 'needles' to spread and hit someone else. This trick is not capable of destroying other tricks ( besides maybe bubbles ).

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Artemis' Dance l Rank A }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user begins to turn at a slow pace, releasing strong vibrations into the ground around them and loosening their muscles. Then they begin to rotate quickly using their hips as the center point and pull the wind around them with the rotations produced. They continuously produce vibrations throughout the spin which will shake the ground around them whilst creating a pulling force that can drag people into it. The user is continuously releasing a shockwave with the rotation of their hips that shreds the air around them while spinning creating something similar to a tornado that can rip apart anything that gets pulled into it.

[b][size=14]________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Sketchbook
[list]► [size=9] A sketchbook full of fashion designs. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] iPhone 10
[list]► [size=9]Newest phone model on the market, R.E.A.D. enabled. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Duffel Bag
[list]► [size=9]Contains a bunch of black clothing and a pair of red contacts.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] TBA
[list]► [size=9]{Description.}[/size][/list]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:29 pm
Character's Name: Francisco Jones ( Paco )
Link to Character's Profile: [ x ]
Link to Posts: [ Lost to Alex ]
AP Added: + 5 [ 1 Thread Created ] & +25 [AP Grant]
AP Spent: 3
Stats Added: +10 BS & +10 STA
Trick(s) Added:

• Oh Time!: The very basic of all Apollon Riders tricks. Fairly simple in process, the Apollon rider generates amass sense of heat. Time' is just the influence of heat, light, and other Flame based riding aspects to produce abnormal effects. In this beginner instance, the user uses a visual phenomenon known as "Total Reflection". Using the heat build from the Flame Road, the user will cause the temperature and humidity of the air about them to heighten, bringing it to the extent that they become invisible temporarily. This, being the same principle under which mirage's and heat hazes work, is a more discreet and less flamboyant way of producing the road's effects. This is an E Class trick.

• Giant Swing of Time: A simple offensive trick designed to make use of centripetal force. The user plants a hand on the ground and swings their feet like a pendulum to strike the opponent's mid-section with a deceptive blow strong enough to knock the wind out of the diaphragm. Originally designed to work in tandem with the trick "Oh! Time!" this trick works twice as effective when both are used together. This is a D rank trick

• Time Shield: By this point, the Apollon rider has control of their heat and updrafts that they can create a shield of heated rising updrafts. This shield takes on the image of a large grandfather clock and a set of gears. These updrafts are more physical than illusion based, able to take high impact damage and slow it down, giving the Apollon rider the chance to block an attack or to escape impending danger. This move is highly effective against projectiles but can "slow" down physical attacks as well. This is a C Class trick.

► Reincarnation
An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"

-------------------------------
(3 Free Trick Passes from CC)

► Super Stride IV Sonic Boom
This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

► Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder
This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body.

► In Step: Reverse Turn Stance
The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability.

Jubellation

Genius

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:36 am
Character's Name: Reina Ryuuou
Character's Rank: C-Rank
Link to Character's Profile: Profile
Link to Posts: N/A
Parts Added: N/A
Parts Removed: N/A
AP Added: 38
AP Spent: 15
Tune Ups Added: N/A
Stats Added: N/A
Trick(s) Added:
Wind Surfing - 1
Quick Draw - 10
Lights Skinfaxi - 4
Trick(s) Removed:

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/HhVYR0P.png[/imgright]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b]Reina Ryuuou
[b]Nicknames: [/b]Rei
[b]Age: [/b]26
[b]Birthdate: [/b]8/8
[b]Sex: [/b]Female
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b]Pansexual

[b]Height: [/b]5'7"
[b]Weight: [/b]143 lbs
[b]Physical Description: [/b] Rei's skin is rather fair and flawless some might say. The only thing that many might consider a form of blemish on her skin is the tattoo of her family's symbol she choose to get. Located between her breasts in a position where she would typically have to actually show you for you to be able to see it. Her form is tone and fairly lean, she exercises however she does not have well defined muscular form. This is not to say she isn't at least a little bit strong however.

[b]Personality: [/b]Rei is a rather smart and somewhat thoughtful person. She is a hard worker who takes what she needs to take seriously. She is often looked towards for guidance, even by those older than she is in some occasions. In many cases she is very much the person who keeps those around her in check and on their best behaviors when they need to be. She does however have a fairly ruthless side to her, shown only when necessary. This is typically whenever someone shows a form of disrespect. She is very much a person who does not bring her personal life into her business/family life. Being that is highly frowned upon, and outright dumb to throw around position and connections in attempts to get what you want. As such her honor stems from the thought of being able to do what you wish without the need to bring in those you know can get the things done, and if you can not do that then simply get to a point you can.

[b]Backstory: [/b] Rei is the only daughter of one of the three main family branches of the Ryuuou Family. She was raised alongside her cousins Makina and Alyn for the most part. They were treated as if they were siblings, and each taught the different values they should represent in terms of their family. Rei specifically grew up learning how to manage finances, procure goods, ensure packages reached their destination, and many other fairly behind the scenes business things. Along with this, she was taught to make sure her siblings were doing what they needed to be doing in order to support the family.

Having grown up fairly fast, she was quick to see how many people in the world acted. This and her own teachings lead her to have a separation of business and personal issues sort of thing from a very young age. You would rarely see her mentioning things that go on in her life to those she knew she had to talk more about business with and vice versa. The only exceptions being Makina and Alyn, whom she considered both part of her business life and her personal life.

This caused her to grow up being praised for her maturity. Even so she was treated as a child until about three years ago when her father, current head of her family's branch, gave her a rather important job to take care. No one really knows what went on during the job, however she got it done in a clean and timely manner that earned her the respect of many of the older family members.

Recently her father has taken a bit of a back burner in regards to her family branch's duties. This makes her the acting head until he officially relinquishes his title to her. She has taken on many more duties than before.

In regards to her history riding air treks her family, or at the very least her father, looks at riding air treks sort of as a way to build character. Due to how many of the teams are run it is much like a little bit of a business training...and fun at the same time. Reina's been riding air treks since she was little, however has had a rather large absence in the community of Storm Riders as a whole due to her family and business duties.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b]Japan
[/size]

[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Wing
[b]Rank: [/b] C
[b]Alias: [/b] Wise Dragon Snake/Ruthless Dragon Snake
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/By6j6Ql.jpg]Dragon Snake[/url]
[b]Race: [/b] Descendant of Gravity Child
[b]TOTAL AP:[/b] 22/42
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][170]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][0][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][60][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][50][+50 DoGC][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][60][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9]60[/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Treks: Dalama[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Golden, Brown, and White Colored Air Treks[/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Wings l E Rank
[color=white]-------[/color]► Wings is a phenomenon of the Wing Road that hints at the user's wind control abilities. This trick involves the user expanding upon their own run by taking advantage of the wind around them then applying their own for aerial boosting effects. The resulting effect usually gives the impression that the user is flying or gliding through the air when, in reality, they simply caught a tailwind and became a part of it, so to speak. As the user progresses in skill, they eventually learn to perform this technique at will, making it appear as though their run is a smooth flight. This trick can only be used every other post.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]Impact Wind l C Rank
[color=white]-------[/color]► By this point, the Wing Rider has control of the wind to the extent of affecting it directly at will. Through a very simple, but abrupt, body motion the user can influence the wind to the point of a very brief push. This sudden wind blast from very close quarters has a full body range, covering the user's circumference. The technique allows the user to disrupt close ranged wind efforts and halting incoming projectiles. This works by expelling the wind that is about them outwards, affecting its direction flow and amassing it briefly before the push following a strong and sudden 'flex' of the entire body.

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Moon Walk l F Rank
[color=white]-------[/color]► The "Moon Walk" skill is a supplementary one, becoming usable at any point in time after learning. This AT riding skill is an advancement upon the user's reverse riding. With this ability, the rider can skillfully ride backwards with the same versatility as they do forward. The rider is only required to keep track of their rear every so often, making sure they can tell where they're going. The higher rank the rider is, the less frequent this glancing back is required. Riders of [ B Class ] and above appear to not even have to look where they're going over. Their general skills allow them to ride backwards with optimal efficiency, only needing a single look of whatever is going to be behind them to keep track of what's going on or could happen. This pertains to things such as cars, ledges, or other obstacles where the user could simply maneuver over them as if to have predicted their coming.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]Roof Gap To Disaster One Foot "Air Line" l F Rank
[color=white]-------[/color]► A rather dangerous trick, the Air Line involves grinding down a power line, shooting sparks and an electric charge into the air. When used properly, the Air Line has been known to disperse techniques that use illusions to trick the mind.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]Supersonic Speed Tunneler Supreme Burst Dash l E Rank
[color=white]-------[/color]► This desperation maneuver is used as a last ditch effort for riders in a subway tunnel or near an active railway train. The rider will press their trecks against the pantograph electrically powering the train, sending an overtly powerful surge of electrical energy to overexert the air treck motors. Despite causing wear to the user's trecks the engine output is instantly pushed to the limits, reaching max. The rider is then afforded a sort of pseudo-sonic speed, the air trecks nearly working on their own to drive forward at immense speed rates. The trick is best noticed by the widened streak of sparks and electricity that spreads out behind the user's thrusting run. If used more than once without at least basic AT repair then the air treck motor burns out, wires are short circuited, and burning from too high an electrical discharge causes the wheels to melt. The AT's are essentially forced into the red wear zone upon completion of the run. [/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] ► Moon Drop Salvo to Air Raid 360° [aka Air Trigger] [aka Moondrop] l D-S
[color=white]-------[/color]► As Wing and Hurricane riders skills as a rider advance their tactics become more advanced to utilize the full basic principles of the Wing and Hurricane Road. Two main factors exist in order for this trick to occur but the result remains the same. Dissolving & re-coagulating streams of air the rider will create a compact surface of air created through the differentiating streams and currents that he destroyed. This is known as a Catching a Moon Drop in which he interfaces with the air. While wind weaving is rudimentary for the Hurricane Road given the added pressure from tightly weaving this wind makes this surface unstable yet tractable. It's common for this surface to be kept at or near ground level for when it's triggered, this condensed wind explodes. The generated force is enough to bruise the flesh and possibly but not regularly fracture weaker, smaller bones [Ankles, Wrists, a Rib, Digits, and so one]. Furthermore, this Moon Drop doesn't necessarily have to be in the user's grasp to use [Doesn't have to be holding it] but can use his creation & dissimulation of wind to form it in a controllable range. Commonly kept at ground level due to the fact that when it explodes beneath an opponent's feet the generated force is enough to launch anyone into the air, making them susceptible to an aerial assault as a follow-up tactic to make up for the trick's low damaging output. The trick's range and aerial lift vary among the amount of effort used to perform the trick and are as follows:
D Rank ━ Controllable Max Range: 10ft. Aerial Lift: 5ft.
C Rank ━ Controllable Max Range: 20ft. Aerial Lift: 15ft.
B Rank ━ Controllable Max Range: 30ft. Aerial Lift: 25ft.
A Rank ━ Controllable Max Range: 40ft. Aerial Lift: 35ft.
S Rank ━ Controllable Max Range: 50ft. Aerial Lift: 45ft.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]Wind Surfing l D Rank
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user must first break the barrier into low pressure system allowing for smooth riding. Utilizing their perception on the wind currents the user is able to tap into a air stream while combining their tail wind to amplify the speed and distance covered by their jumps. That is the fundamentals to the trick, but the trick itself is to rush full speed using those fundamentals before tossing all momentum gained forward while keeping balance to surf the air. This is a fast moving jump which can cover a vast distance.
Requirements: [Jump stat must be highest stat]
+10 Speed
+Expands Air Time by 1/2 of user's original Air Time
[Duration: 1 Post]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]Quick Draw l D-IA Rank
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user of the trick lifts the front of the AT while reeving their back wheel. Having some control of the wind being produced, the user begins to form a small ball of air the size of a marble. Keeping this ball of air between their wheels the user can propel this ball like the bullet from a gun by kicking. Once the ball makes contact the momentum of the ball is pushed through the target causing slight internal damage. The majority of the damage is done to the surface of the body causing bruising and some swelling. The user of this trick must specialize in a form of martial arts that is prominently kicking. The user is only able to produce one bullet at a time. This is meant to be a quick surprise shot to the target. As skill increase the user is able to fire more rapidly.
D-Class: 1 Shot Per Use
C-Class: 3 Shot Per Use
B-Class: 5 Shot Per Use
A-Class: 6 Shot Per Use
S-Class: 8 Shot Per Use
Regalia Active: 10 Shot Per Use

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]Lights Skinfaxi l C-A Rank
[color=white]-------[/color]► The rider warps the air currents and wind drafts around an area, manipulating them into creating a lens of wind. The lens refracts light to an extent, allowing the user to create optical illusions of themselves, or an object within range. The user cannot make something out of nothing. When the illusion are interfered with they’ll disappear shortly afterward, but leave behind color distortion of some sort of mist. The trick is typically used to psych out an opponent, and make them think something is occurring that isn't actually occurring. Or allow the rider themselves to hide. When a rider on the Wing Road progresses to a higher level such as A Class. They are able to exert additional stamina and wear, in order to make the clones more solid in color.
C Rank ━ Controllable Max Range: 15ft. Wispy Clone [ 1 Max]
B Rank ━ Controllable Max Range: 25ft. Wispy Clones [ 5 Max ] or Object [ Size of Pickup Truck ]
A Rank ━ Controllable Max Range: 30ft. Solid Color Clones [ 15 Max ] or Object [ Size of Small Plane ]

[size=11][b]→[/b]Personal Smartphone [READ Installed][/size]
[list]► [size=9]This is Rei's personal phone, the number is often given to those she befriends and is the number typically called when people would like to talk to or meet up with her. It is the latest issue of smartphone, and has the READ app installed on it for storm riding purposes.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b]Business Smartphone[/size]
[list]► [size=9]This is the phone Rei uses for business purposes alone. Due to her line of work the number for it is consistently being changed. Typically if you are not told of the new number you do not need to know it. When this phone rings Rei is very much all about business and likely already making her way to where she needs to go. It is the latest issue of smartphone, however has some anti-tracing and monitoring modifications made to it in order to remain out of trouble. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b]Ryuuou Mirror[/size]
[list]► [size=9]A circular ornate mirror that has a diameter of ten inches overall. The back of the mirror has a detailed emboss of her family symbol, surrounded by many circular embossed markings. It looks almost as if the mirror was pulled out of a natural rock formation. The reflective surface of the mirror seems to be made of a fairly durable type of glass to assure the object will not break, and it is attached to a fairly small string which is often attached to some loop on Rei's pants and kept hidden under her many jackets. It's mostly an assurance that she belonds to Ryuuou family. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b]Cigarettes[/size]
[list]► [size=9]Rei has her cigarettes imported from Russia. They are of a fairly hard to find and expensive brand, and are the only kind of cigarette she will smoke. She does not share either.[/size][/list]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:05 pm
Character's Name: Teppei Katsu
Link to Character's Profile: Ayup
Link to Last Character Update: Ain't had one boss.
Link to Posts: GAIN TEN AP FOR BEING STUPID
Parts Added: Nope
Parts Removed: Nope
AP Added: 10 From Post Above + 30 From Monthly
AP Spent: 2
Tune Ups Added: None
Stats Added: None
Trick(s) Added: GBF, Deconstruction
Trick(s) Removed: None

In any further posts are needed I have them, I just never had a fight so none of them were deemed necessary in my mind.

Updated Profile in here.

[list][list][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/1FnrynZ.jpg?3[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][color=#FFFFFF]_______________[/color][size=16][i]T e p p e i[/i][/size]
[size=10] Teppei Katsu [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 17 [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Male [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 5'9" [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 139lbs. [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Mechanic Road [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Mr. Fix-it [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Human Race[/size]
[size=10] Dyed Red Hair [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Dark Brown Eyes [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Pale Skin [/size]
[size=10] Self-assured ▪ Stubborn ▪ Brazen ▪ Abrasive ▪ Diligent [/size]

[size=14]Rider Rank [/size][color=#000000][b]::[/b] C[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]____[/color][size=10]R.E.A.D [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 170 [220ADP][/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]____[/color][size=10][i]S t a t s[/i]
▪ ACCELERATION [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 030 [80 ADP]
▪ BATTLE STRENGTH [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 060
▪ STAMINA [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 060
▪ JUMP [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 020
▪ AIR TIME [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 040[/size]

[size=14]Tuner Rank [/size][color=#000000][b]::[/b] C[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF]____[/color][size=10]R.E.A.D [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 170 [220ADP][/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]____[/color][size=10][i]S t a t s[/i]
▪ ACCELERATION [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 030 [80 ADP]
▪ BATTLE STRENGTH [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 060
▪ STAMINA [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 060
▪ JUMP [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 020
▪ AIR TIME [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 040[/size]

[color=#FFFFFF]____[/color][size=14]R i d e r [color=#FFFFFF]_[/color] D a t a[/size]
[size=10]▪ ROAD [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Mechanic Road - Ring x Gaia
▪ ALIAS [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Mr. Fix-it
▪ SUB-ROAD [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [ LOCKED ]
▪ FUSION-ROAD [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Mechanic Road [ ENGINEERED ]
▪ SHADOW [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] None Yet
▪ TEAM [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] None
▪ AIR TREKS [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Air Jimmy 67s - Morrow Crushers
[color=white]000[/color]▪ The Air Jimmy 67s are a hightop sneaker design boot in red and white. Predominantly Red along much of the boot, with splashes of white in the trimming and a white sole, a single overly stylized J on the heel. The Wheels are designed in such a way as to have the name Jimmy spelled out in gold as they spin at high speeds.
[color=white]000000[/color]▪ SPD 00 [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] STR 00 [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] STA 00 [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] JMP 00[/size]

[color=#FFFFFF]____[/color][size=14]T r i c k [color=#FFFFFF]_[/color] D a t a[/size]
[size=10]▪ ROAD TRICKS[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]__[/color][size=10]»[b]Seismic Sonar[/b] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [i]E Rank[/i] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] A beginner Gaia rider begins with a basic vibration awareness technique, branching from the basis of their run with the intention of reading all others. This trick uses the vibrations produced by the inner mechanisms of their air trecks and their own movement in a run to be able to read the physical information and layout of the surrounding area and any specific others in the area. This works with the Rider's ability to feels the way that the seismic waves resonate through and around anything that is connected to the surface they ride upon. The rider focuses on this to get a mental coordination of the terrain they ride upon.[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]__[/color][size=10]»[b]Metronome[/b] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [i]F Rank[/i] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] The unique riders of the Ring Road begin their journey with the realization of a very basic, but extremely innate, 'talent'. The link tuner has a natural affinity for 'time', having the degree of attention to such details that they are in tune to perfection in keeping time. Despite its simplicity, having "correct timing" is the basis of a Tuner who both examines and aligns with their sense of rhythm. This talent extends into an ability to recognize familiar riders by the sound of their A-T. This trait works best when the tuner has personally worked on the skates.[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]__[/color][size=10]»[b]Quick Fix[/b] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [i]C Rank[/i] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] With the introduction of tool usage in the tuner's inventory, they can take advantage of their natural talents to a more advanced level than any time prior. Though tuners are not judged by the speed of their work, but by the quality, they also may find themselves in dire need of the former. For that reason, the user may implement 'makeshift repair' tactics, performing their tool based run with increased efficiency as a result. With the usage of a tool similar in appearance to a stenographer's typewriter, the tuner can get a physical read of the Air Treck's current state, allowing them to mentally diagram and optimize necessities in repair based on a number system read out. What the tuner does afterward is assessed the necessities in treck wear, performing a quick repair based off of the diagnosis. If incorrect hold of the necessary materials, the tuner can go so far as to fully reassemble what would've appeared to have been an unusable pair of skates. However, the repair does not account for a full maintenance check-up and will show quicker wear than usual if left unattended. A quick fix can only be used on treks in the yellow or red "zone", and from that point on, the amount of wear caused from every trick is doubled until an out-of-combat tune is performed. (The x2 wear stacks with each Quick Fix applied to the treks)[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]__[/color][size=10]»[b]GBF![/b] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [i]C Rank[/i] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] The 'Ground Breaking Feat' is a slightly more advanced and openly effective technique of the Gaia Road, allowing the user to make use of their new-found vibration control. After successfully learning to read the vibrations they can expend upon their own, turning their trecks into vibration riddled shock absorbers. The engine's build up of vibrations in the skates is transferred to the outside, creating a layer of semi-dense resonation. Despite no physical sign, the user's vibrations can be forcefully sent out from the trecks once making contact with an object or person, effectively expelling all that's been built up. The impact sends out a vibrating force that effects on an internal level, resonating 'through' objects and people. Though the effect appears to be exclusively external, the force spreads through to cause a moderate amount of damage. However, the effects of the 'Ground Breaking Feat' are more effective on inanimate objects, able to dent, crack, or shatter concrete and other hard rock substances. On other riders, the effects only cause moderate damage.[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]__[/color][size=10]»[b]Deconstruction[/b] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [i]C Rank[/i] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] With their advanced knowledge pertaining to the functions and customizations of Air Trecks, a tuner has the apprehension to break apart Air Treck Technology with only a passing moment. If the target is within arm's reach, the tuner can quickly dismantle the advanced piece of technology beyond immediate repair (Quick Fix). The speed in which the process can be completed is dependent on the skill of the tuner and how heavily customized the Air Treck Technology is. Unfortunately, anything created by Axis can only be destroyed by Axis, regardless of the tuner's rank and other capabilities.
- You can not deconstruct Air Treck equipment of a higher or equal rank that you're capable of creating.
[Example: C Rank Tuners can not destroy S Class Air Trecks. A rank Tuners can not destroy A Class Air Trecks.] [/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]__[/color][size=10]»[b]Trick Name[/b] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [i]Trick Rank[/i] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Trick Description[/size]

[size=10]▪ TRICK PASSES[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]__[/color][size=10]»[b]Trick Name[/b] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [i]Trick Rank[/i] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Trick Description[/size]

[size=10]▪ CUSTOM TRICKS[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]__[/color][size=10]»[b]Seismic Cartographer[/b] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [i]C Rank[/i] [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] An expansion of the of Seismic Sonar Trick which uses the exact same principles but extends the vibrations off of objects and into the area around those objects, making the trick extend into the air. This trick can be used instead of Seismic Sonar. Due to the way in which the Gaia road functions, needing an object to be the source of the vibrations it only extends so far in an area around the affected surfaces.
- Effect extends 20 Feet into the air surrounding an Area Effected.[/size]

[color=#FFFFFF]____[/color][size=14]I t e m [color=#FFFFFF]_[/color] D a t a[/size]
[size=10]▪ WALLET [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Money + All Needed IDs [/size]
[size=10]▪ PHONE [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] R.E.A.D Enabled [/size]
[size=10]▪ TOOLS [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] An Assortment [/size]
[size=10]▪ SHOES [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] Beat up work boots [/size]
[size=10]▪ ITEM [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] DESCRIPTION [/size]

[color=#FFFFFF]____[/color][size=14]B o n u s [color=#FFFFFF]_[/color] D a t a[/size]
[size=10]▪ AP Tracker [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] 4 /// 45
▪ LAST UPDATE [color=#000000][b]::[/b][/color] [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25230481#384808092]Yup Here[/url] [/size][/align]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

CrspyDonut

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:54 pm
Character's Name: Symon
Link to Character's Profile: That Boy
Link to Last Character Update: None
Link to Posts: [Feb. AP Grant] [NPC Shenanigans]
AP Added: 43
AP Spent: 1
Tune Ups Added: Acc: BS: Sta: Jmp:
Trick(s) Added: N/A

Hurricane Road:
► Wind Barrier

1 AP

Trick(s) Removed: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:00 pm
CrspyDonut
APPROVED

Amythara
APPROVED

Ichengo Angelus
APPROVED

Jubellation
Approved: NO BUFFS THO >W>

Cor Contritum
APPROVED

Klayko
APPROVED

Deecee Sama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:17 am
Character's Name: Jameson
Link to Character's Profile: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25323102#384707214
Link to Last Character Update: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25230481#384782322
Link to Posts:
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25333494#384807798
Parts War. Start and Finish Links
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25325277#384798468
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25325277#384807240
Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
AP Added: 40
AP Spent:
Stats Added: +40 Battle Strength
Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:21 pm
Character's Name: Ono
Link to Last Character Update: N/a
Link to Posts:
    Thread Creation [1, 2, 3 - 6] | 15 AP

AP Added: 15 [New: 20/20]
AP Spent: 0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Character's Name: Gadget
Link to Posts:
    Feb Collection [Halved] | 20 AP

AP Added: 35 [New: 40/40]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Character's Name: Lucky
Link to Posts:
    Feb Collection [Halved] | 20 AP

AP Added: 35 [New: 40/40]

Noble Negative J3T
emotion_bandaid

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:42 pm
Character's Name: Free Maxwell
Character's Rank: B
Link to Character's Profile: X
Link to Last Character Update: X
Link to Posts: Valentine's Day Event 10 AP, February Grant 20 AP
AP Added: 30
AP Spent: 22 [New Total= 16 AP]
Stats Added:
Trick(s) Added: The Piper and The Unicorn, Pounce, Quick Fang, Lancelot Our Saviour, Saucer Crush, Behemoth's Tail, Ring Around The Roses, Crunch, Corkscrew Fang Drill, Slice Method, Gigaer Cross Fang, Bloody Comet
3 D-rank= 3 AP
5 C-Rank= 10 AP
3 B-Rank= 9 AP
11 Tricks = 22 AP

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/JfQ913Q.jpg?1[/imgright]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Free Maxwell
[b]Nicknames: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b] 17
[b]Birthdate: [/b] August 14th
[b]Sex: [/b] Male
[b]Race: [/b] Descendant of Gravity Child
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b] Bi

[b]Height: [/b] 167.6cm [5'6"]
[b]Weight: [/b] 59.4kg [131lbs]
[b]Physical Description: [/b] [url=https://imgur.com/chywsgf]X[/url]

[b]Personality: [/b] Free appears to be apathetic or unemotional most of the time. On the surface that doesn't change often, but he's not incapable of being happy, making (bad) jokes, or the usual normal emotions, it just doesn't show all the time. The only deviation to his usual behaviour is while riding AT's, it's not a huge difference, but he is more susceptible to acting violent or put winning over anything else. Despite all that, he does value friendship and will help others for the sake of that.

[b]Backstory: [/b] From the start, Free wasn't going to live the most normal life. He was born in New York and is an only child. His mother is a model by day and a storm rider by night and his father worked for the ATP and passed away when Free was a teenager. Certainly this combination was destined to fail and how they found love in the first place remains a mystery. Perhaps he'd ask his mother one day. Either way, Free learned of her second calling as a storm rider on accident, but decided it was for the best to keep her secret from his father. His parents both rode AT's, but with competing ideals. Even with that knowledge, it seemed to push him further toward becoming a storm rider himself. Free and his mother came to an understanding that she'd teach him all he wanted to know about storm riding, but he'd need to focus on education. Luckily for him, that was a rather easy task, his personality helped him stay focused. Free was a good student, but never applied himself to doing more than what was needed. With his goal of becoming a storm rider in mind and finishing high school, his mother was finally willing to let him go. Despite growing up in New York, Free always had a strong desire to leave the states and be a storm rider on his own terms. What better place to do that than the origin of storm riding, Japan. It was a tough choice for his mother to let him go, but she knew what it was like to be in his position. No matter the case, she is basically funding his storm riding until he can manage on his own.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b] America (New York)
[/size]

[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Bloody
[b]Rank: [/b] B
[b]Allias: [/b] None yet
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/FrNQeS8.jpg]Catastrophe[/url]
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][220]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][65][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][71][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][54] [50][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][30][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9]50.5s[/size]
[i][size=11]→ Reaction:[/size][/i] [size=9]59.5[/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Reaction:[/size][/i] [size=9]42[/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Tracks: Cataclysm[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]A standard pair of AT's, the colour of the boot is predominantly black with all the trim vermilion(red) coloured. The wheels are black with a line of the same vermilion colour on the sides.[/size][/list]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][b]Bloody Roll Soul 1800°[/b] | D | STA: 2 | Wear: 3% +2
Despite being the basis trick for the aggressive run of a Bloody Rider, this technique requires quite a bit of work to perform for those just starting out. The rider generally does this technique by 'riding' on another, forcing their treck engine to max torque build. Between generating braking heat, speeding kicks, and skin-made traction, this move causes quite a bit of damage. Moderate to severe to be more precise. The Bloody Roll Soul 1800° may not involve the actual 'meat' of the Bloody Road, but the carnage and acrobatic feats make for quite the flesh tearing start. This fully offensive technique is signified by a thin spiral of blood coiling out from the unlucky victim's body. As well, heated tread marks similar to those found from a peel out are left engraved on the target's body. This is a D Class trick.

[b]Bloody Fang[/b] | C | STA: 3 | Wear: 5% +2
The true masterpiece of the Bloody Road starts with the most basic production of the Bloody Fang, taking off in many different directions from there. First and foremost, the user's aggressive run is taken to a level where they hold mastery over the specific "Zero-Max-Zero (0-100-0)" principle. The user will combine both speed and strength to force max acceleration before stunting the 'dash' process required to build such. Following, the user releases the built up braking heat within a powerful kick forward. The inertial energy follows the trend of a single, wide, crescent kick before taking the shape and being shot outwards with the force of an immense shock wave. Being such an immense accumulation of energy, this trick is said to cut the atmosphere upon production. This is a C Class trick.

[b]Leviathan Fang[/b] | B | STA: 4 | Wear: 8% +2
The Leviathan Fang is a slightly larger, more refined, adaptation of the Fang. The user performs this Fang in the same manner as the original shock wave technique, the only difference being the quality of the release and resulting build of the shock wave. The Leviathan Fang appears less like a crescent and more like a rod. Despite still curving at it's edges, the Leviathan Fang does not appear as thick as the lower ranked versions and instead appears lengthier. This longer, thinner, variation of the Fang has a slightly wider range and accelerates better. Albeit being performed in the same fashion as the original the Leviathan Fang stands out as a mark of skill in execution only reached when pushed to that point. The greatest asset of the Leviathan Fang is its increased quality, taking great advantage of it's slightly altered shape and lessened depth to define it's improvement upon the normal Fang.

[b]Trick Name[/b] | Type | Rank | STA: # | Wear: #%
Description [/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][b]In Step: Reverse Turn Stance[/b] | F | STA: 1 | Wear: 1%
The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability.

[b]Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800[/b] | F | STA: 1 | Wear: 1%
Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

[b]Super Stride IV Sonic Boom[/b] | F | STA: 1 | Wear: 1%
This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease. The trick is usually practiced by crisscrossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

Description [/size][/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9]
The Piper and The Unicorn | Passive | F | STA: 1 | Wear: 1% +2
Riding the Bloody Road requires intense leg jerking movements and execution power. Adding to the equation by utilizing the rider's joint flexibility in range alongside the road's trick to guide their leg kicks. The combination allows the Bloody Rider to structure the degree angle of their fangs.
Example: Acute to Obtuse

Pounce | D | STA: 2 | Wear: 3% +2
Created for the sole purpose of chasing enemies both on the ground and in the sky, the Pounce technique consists of a (potentially) enormous aerial boost. This is achieved by gathering acceleration value with the trecks together and maxing torque build before crouching and kicking off with both legs at once. Unlike those acceleration tricks that purely move the user at a quickened pace, the Pounce technique is more geared towards preceding an attack. The name of the trick comes from the appearance of the jump when its applied with the intention of arcing and landing. When used in this fashion the user resembles a predator attacking it's prey. It's acceleration value is equal to that of a straight forward, ground based, speed burst of its level. Instead of being used to get ahead of an enemy, the rider's intentions are to land atop or behind them. When used in tandem with Bloody Roll Soul the user's starting rate of motion speeds up the attack to the point that reacting is nearly impossible without prior defenses set up.
- User must know "Bloody Fang"
- If chained into with "Bloody Roll Soul 1800°" the effected cannot escape this single attack's duration once contact is made.

Quick Fang | D | STA: 2 | Wear: 3% +2
Even with very little training, a rider of this road could use this trick. The user first dashes forward and stops in front of the intended target. The user then shoot a quick kick aimed to thrust directly into the gut of the target. As this kick is launched, the kinetic energy from the quick halting of movement is transferred through the kick into the form of a miniature version of the Bloody Fang. This fang is push out directly from the wheels of the Air Treks and doesn't travel more than five inches before dissipating, making it essential that a direct hit is landed when using this technique. The fang's power is minimal compared to the full-power version of the fang and doesn't have the strength necessary do much damage other than surface damage or minor internal damage if the attack is delivered directly to the stomach area or the sternum. It has no cutting power at all and is purely blunt force.
[Must Already Know 'Bloody Fang']

Lancelot Our Saviour | D | STA: 2 | Wear: 3% +2
The Bloody Rider delivers extremely short thin condensed fang that extend only by half a foot in correlation to it's delivery. These however are capable of leaving paper cut like marks into flesh and easily severing wood and fabrics. There reach is limited to close range and is a modified revamp of the 'Bloody Roll Soul 1800°' trick. Using skin-made traction to properly execute. This trick often leaves the Bloody Rider opponents with low to severely lacerations.

Saucer Crush | C | STA: 3 | Wear: 5% +2
A unique solution to the Bloody Road's close ranged production weakness. The "Saucer Crush" employs the usage of a high speed rotation about a single point. The user will first place a hand on the ground palm down, using their outstretched arm as the centre of their circle. Afterwards the rider will dash once in a circular path, speeding about their center point while simultaneously lifting one of their legs. The high speed three hundred and sixty degree drift is followed by the production of a Fang spread incredibly thin. This quickly fading fang makes up the entire extended circumference of the rider's nearly in place turn, slicing into the shins, knees, or thighs (dependent on height difference between user and target) of enemies within a five foot radius of the rider. The "Saucer Crush" is meant to remove a majority of the effected rider's mobility by deeply cutting into their lower body. Though less flashy than the normal shower of blood, the resulting 'spray' from impact is still quite apparent.

Behemoth's Tail | C | STA: 3 | Wear: 5% +2
The trick employs the usage of a high speed run that is abruptly halted to create deadly results. The rider first builds up inertial energy within their run. Leaning toward the ground, the user will place their palm(s) on the ground. The rider will follow up by swinging their leg out, meanwhile using the other one for control as they allow their body to be swept up in a sharp U-turn. The abrupt one hundred eighty degree spin is swiftly followed by a large, wide, horizontal fang. Continuous uses of the technique will short out the rider's air treks, due to the strain the trick provides, without the use of the Fang regalia. The sheer force of the trick is capable of rending concrete, shredding clothes, and inflicting lacerations.
-If the user's speed is 75+, the force of the two AT's creating the one fang make it vibrate violently. Even missing, the attack can distort the wind around an opponent causing them to lose balance/mobility mid-air and cause them to drop back down to earth or can be used to disrupt a wind based attack.

Ring Around The Roses | C | STA: 3 | Wear: 5% +2
Performing a pirouette à la seconde briskly. The user drags the fang into a complete ringlet around them that bursts seconds after it's performance. The attack appears like a small halo of compressed air before spreading outwards in the traditional fashion of a fang's shock wave; losing it's slice ability but maintaining it's force, capable of throwing riders down and bruising. Delivered at a moderate distance from the user. It's proven effective against short to mid ranged techniques and valuable against projectiles or blasts.

Crunch | C | STA: 3 | Wear: 5% +2
Functioning as a more basic, but just as effective, interpretation of the Bloody Road's shock wave producing capabilities, the Crunch technique produces no obvious fang. While kicking in any manner the user will accelerate their attacking leg's treck and brake once they reach the full extent of their strike. When completing the motion the sound barrier will break, appearing as a distortion in the atmosphere around the user's limb. The force of the created shock wave will expand from the point of impact, affording the user a certain level of pseudo-strength; enough to dent a small area of concrete or cause spider webbed cracks in boulders. Though it feels as though the user attacked with an immense amount of physical force, the effect comes from the small space between the Bloody rider's trecks and the surface/air. Instead of cutting, the user bashes the enemy with a borderline paralytic shock wave. Crunch can also be used to free the Bloody rider from on-level (rank) physical binds, such as those created by magnetism or stilling vibrations. Using the same method the user will create a split second front between their skates and the ground, freeing themselves or, possibly, canceling an allocated force.

Corkscrew Fang Drill | C | STA: 3 | Wear: 5% +2
The user will, from a halted position, speed forward to max speed and then suddenly stop. Once the stop hits, then the user will throw their body forward and twist around so that they throw their legs forward towards the intended target. With this motion, they will also begin to spin and constantly transfer the kinetic energy that they have just gathered into a fang that is maintained at a constant rate for up to ten seconds. This fang acts like a drill and does an incredible amount of damage if it hits at a vital point. The fang is not released from the Air Treks while the attack is being used. Instead, this fang takes the shape of the drill and moves the same way. However, someone can only learn this trick if they have at least 15 Jump stat. Also, this can only be used for a certain amount of time, up to ten seconds, based on the amount of Jump that the user has.
15 Jump = 3 seconds
20 Jump = 5 seconds
25 Jump = 7 seconds
30 Jump = 9 seconds
40 Jump = 10 seconds

Slice Method | Passive | B | STA: 4 | Wear: 8%
More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Slice Method is the Bloody Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Slice Method is simply the ability of the Bloody Rider to apply their 'slice' mechanic mid-run. Riders using this method perform short ranged dashes at top speed but do not stunt the dashing process in the least. This, in combination with their already volatile riding style, breeds a very basic cutting effect. Without any actual shock wave production the user can give shallow cuts and slices to objects and people. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to attack continuously and at top speed, changing paths and evading with little need for braking until they wish to apply the cutting effect; said effect is the result of streaking the A-T's wheels across the intended surface while braking. The momentary lapse in wheel rotation and speed combine to create the flesh slitting cut. The Bloody Rider has potential to deliver several lacerating attacks in tandem, all of which appear to onlookers as streaking limbs. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with near perfect center of balance control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, traversing the air in their own bloodthirsty fashion.
- The Slice Method remains active as long as the user pays [ 1 Stamina ] and [ 2% ] wear cost per post. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post.
- This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.

Gigaer Cross Fang | B | STA: 4 | Wear: 8% +2
The cross fang begins with the user firing a normal Fang, giving no hint whatsoever to their full intentions. Moments after releasing the first Fang the user will fire a second one using the leg opposite the one they used to fire the first one. The difference between these Fangs is the manner they're fired, one being horizontal and the other vertical. Whichever Fang is fired first will make contact with the second, combining with it to create a singular, crossed, Fang from the two. This increases the acceleration value and overall power of the normally singular technique, greatly increasing its damage potential. The greatest asset of the Cross Fang is it's ability to be formed on a shorter notice distance wise. By firing a Fang preemptively and accelerating it with the second the user is able to make up for the weakness within dashing to a lesser extent than originally required. The decreased dash distance and increased potency truly makes this the most "Evolved" Fang.

Bloody Comet [ Drag Fang ] | B | STA: 4 | Wear: 8% +2
Initially appearing to be an acceleration trick, the Bloody Rider makes use of a crouching start to fill their road's usual requirement for a dashing build up of energy. When going through the braking and kicking process of fang production the user will, instead of kicking in an arc, perform a straight or side kick. Such creates a large, pointed, fang which, conically, washes over the rider's attacking limb. This potent shock wave is more focused and, albeit lacking any range beyond it's lance-like shape, deals an incredible amount of damage to the area impacted. Unlike those fangs that cause lengthy cuts or multiple lacerations to (respectively) create gashes or draw blood, the Drag Fang has more of a fine pointed, driven-in, effect. Despite appearing as though it's bladed point goes through the effected, the actual effect of the attack is a debilitating amount of shock wave pressure honed into one area. This Fang does little aesthetically, but can paralyze a rider who faces it's full effects head on. Even without full contact the Fang can numb the area struck for a few minutes. The pointed fang appears to be body width but, because of it's cone shape, only has an effective paralytic effect at its point. Otherwise the damage dealt is moderate. It's pointed length, pass the attacking limb, is two feet. The duration is instantaneous, as it's large size evaporates quickly, making it a one shot with quick use value so long as the rider can maintain momentum.
- If struck in the torso or head the user becomes paralyzed for a full post cycle. Any other area struck becomes unusable for the post cycle.

Description [/size] [/spoiler]
[b]AP:[/b] 16

[size=11][b]→ Wallet[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Money, ID, Passport, etc[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→ Smartphone[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]READ Enabled, the latest smartphone from a well known multinational corporation.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→ Black Messenger Bag[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→ ???[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]???[/size][/list]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:48 pm
Character's Name: Minerva Valerius
Character's Rank: tuner A
Link to Character's Profile: min
Link to Last Character Update: chari update
Link to Posts: kai's house
Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
AP Added: 15 valentine event + 2 tuning commission = 17
AP Spent:
Stats Added: + 45 sp (3 parts made, stats added in code)
Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/reqZSNW.png[/imgright]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b]Minerva Vivi Valerius
[b]Nicknames: [/b]Min, Vi
[b]Age: [/b] 22
[b]Birthdate: [/b]June 3rd
[b]Sex: [/b]Female
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b]Bi-sexual

[b]Height: [/b] 5' 7"
[b]Weight: [/b] 164 lbs (before pregnancy), 251 lbs (currently)
[b]Physical Description: [/b]Minerva physical looks are that of a thicker set woman, in her thighs, hips, and breasts. She is pregnant with quadruplets making her stomach being the obvious focus points. Eyes have heterochromia meaning one eye is blue and the other is green,that are behind her rather thick glasses. Hair is black with a single red highlight, and her skin is covered in freckles. Always wears her headphones and hair clips, as well as stockings and leg warmers. Surprisingly has a fair ammount of "customized" geek maternity wear. Also has a penchant for cosplay but that has kinda stopped since getting pregnant.

[b]Personality: [/b] To the outside looking in Minerva can appear to be a lazy, unmotivated, rarely talking blunt pregnant girl with the ability to fall asleep anywhere so long as she is tired enough. Much like a cat in how she works. This decription would be true, however there is more to it then that. When confronted with her interested such as video games, anime, robotics, and of course air gear her levels of excitement kick in depending on the project she seems to "awaken" gradually becoming talkative and reaching mad scientist levels if it interests her enough, and starts to wear her emotions on her sleeve. If you want to know what she's really thinking, 50 bucks in tokens and an arcade trip are the best way to rile her up to show it, that or give her a bunch of mechanical parts and tell her to make something interestint. Though at the same time if it interests her and then something happens to bore her she'll still play, build, or tune with the same ferocity but her personality will revert back to normal lazy mode. Being hard to read and rarely showing emotions she'll say what she wants to say without consideration usually to whoever it needs to be said too especially when it's important. If she considers something important that doesn't trigger her to wake up more her behavior won't show it in her personality but will show it physically such as dressing up nice, or actually cooking something that ISN't instant food. Due to growing up in an orphanage for awhile Minerva has a phobia of lightning, and power outages nearly turning into a scared little girl if it surprises her and shaking scared if she knew it was going to happen, she has a slight nervousness around rising road riders due to this. Getting pregnant minerva hasn't showed many mood swings and emotions about it personality wise however in secret she does read baby books and sometimes VERY rarily, cooks something healthy to make sure her babies are healthy however it's still setting in her lazy mind. All and all Minerva is a lazy cat-like person.

[b]Backstory: [/b] Minerva is the child of a roman woman and a japanese man, or at least thats what her birth certificate says. unfortunately she doesn't know a lot about herself and her parents due to when she was a baby an accident occured oh their way back from rome to tokyo. Minerva's plane crashed and by some miracle baby Minerva lived while her parents not so much. All she inherited or at least what she was told she inherited was a pair of hair clips in the shape of demon horns, and noise cancelling head phones. With no family to tell her what happened she only grew up on little stories from the police investigations, and the orphanage she was sent too. So it's hard to say what was true and what was false about the accident and her birth for her.

Life in the orphanage was standerd, schooling and other things though her caretakers had a bit of problems with Minerva's personality she was always alone semi-unresponsive to most conversations. Things that didn't interest minerva tended to get one word answers as she grew up. It was only until someone donated a video game console, tv, and other things that caught minerva true self. Orginally they weren't planning on using such toys on the children due to fear that it wouldn't help them. However one Caretaker saw a game that was donated from their childhood and in secret set up the systems for some nostalgia. Playing in the dark the caretaker tried to be careful but Minerva's lazy and quiet nature snuck up on her. The caretaker was shocked at the little girl at night but minerva just reached for the second controller, and the caretaker nodded. The two would spend the night playing the old game however as they played the quiet minerva slowly came out of her shell. It started with her starting small conversation, then her responses began full statements instead of one word, then full conversations, and following that minerva was giggling and talking up a storm. They were at it so much that the other caretakers woke up and noticed the little girl talking deciding a different approach to Minerva.

From then on the caretakers slowly used the trick to get her to open up a little at the time, they discovered she was very inquistive about machines and the such. On her birthday they gave her a tool box to satiate her curiousity. Though this was mostly was because minerva was also spending way to much in front of the TV watching anime, and playing games. They gave her mechanical toys she could dissesemble and ressemble to learn more how things works. Not long after Minerva despite being a kid had relative knowledge on how to fix simple machines and mechanics. The caretakers used this to have her fix some broken equipment at the orphanage. Though it was obvious that the high from her intrests were dying down causing her to while working on things go back to her more lazy tendencys due to the tedium of only fixing things that broke again and again. The girl needed new challenges and the orphanage didn't have the budget to help her. Not to mention her personality made it a little hard to be adopted. That was the case until a certain someone came to the orphanage.

August Valerius, he wasn't a very important man nothing really truly special about him came to the orphange due to his wife being barren and they wanted to raise a daughter. However August was a bit of a shrewd man not wanting to find a daughter that shared his insterests so they could relate better, he made a test not out of malice but out of curiousity to find a twinkle in a child's eye as he was a bit.... social inept which made him nervous the test was in hopes to calm his nervous of being a parent. It was a simple clock but the inner workings were something "more" each child he interviewed he'd give them the clock guaging the response. A lot of girls said it was pretty, a lot of boys just kind of looked confused. When it got to minerva she looked at it a bit, and before anything started to get her toolbox the caretakers nearly lept out of her seat to stop her from taking appart the clock when august stopped them. He let Minerva take the clock appart and when she saw the inner workings of the device her eyes lit up as she never saw such parts before. August began to talk, and minerva would reply, the two would keep talking eventually going into almost like two mad scientists talking about it and would talk so long that the caretakers had to stop it. August would smile pat Minerva's head and leave, he'd be back the next day with his wife Mariah and show her Minerva, and on the third day it was decided Minerva's last name would be Valerius.

Growing up as a Valerius Minerva was met with a lot of geek chic from her now father, and cosplay from her mother and she'd enjoyed it so much. She was introduced to online games and air treks, and her new family could deal with her lazy nature cause they had their own idioscracys but came together for games and mechanics and stuff. She was given correct schooling which bored her until she got home and her dad had something fun like a mechanical project for her to help with. When she was sixteen and a semi-functioning engineer did her dad reveal something to her. He took her to a factory where he revealed his lab to her, he was an air trek technician and while he didn't do custom stuff he did help to improve the treks you get in stores. Seeing all this made Minerva drool over the tools and possiblities as August smiled he'd teach her a few things about Air treks before explaining that this lab was his sanctuary, and that someday minerva would need to discover her own. August knew that minerva wouldn't be satisfied by making the same thing over and over every day she needed crazy challenges but also knew she loved air treks. He challenged her to be a storm riders tuner, then come back when she was ready to enter the ring with him as her opponent to which she smiled and Accepted.

Minerva wouldn't leave home until she was twenty for two reason one being she was pretty comfy there and saving money to go to kanto. The second was she wanted to sponge all the knowledge of ATs from her dad before leaving and when it was time she left the nest. She went to Kanto. though it took awhile to fully move into Kanto getting all her equipment and games took a long while. When she was fully moved in she explored a bit eventually finding a parts war and Storm riding convention which got Minerva rather excited for making and tuning her own style of parts though recently one event was a little too excited for her, and after a few bad decisions left her with a few biological parts growing within her. Minerva got pregnant after watching a parts war and seeing new parts, getting a few drinks, and following a storm rider into a hotel. Not her crowning moment but it happened and gave her multiples. Though pregnancy won't stop her though it is making her think more and more resposibly every day, rather then her normal laziness though that does tend to win. Even now she doesn't know what the future holds for her and her children, or even what the past of her biological parents can reveal.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b] Rome, Italy
[/size]

[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Ring Road
[b]Rank: [/b]B
[b]Tuner Rank: [/b]A
[b]Allias: [/b] Lazy power-up
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/frc3CC9]Ninth Fortress, Cocytus[/url]
[b]Race: [/b] Descendent of Brain Charger, Ascendent
[b]TOTAL AP[/B]: 23/33
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]BATTLE R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size] 220
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][50] [T.S. - 25][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][50] [T.S. - 25][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][100] [T.S. - 50][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][20] [T.S. - 10][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9] [75] [/size]
[i][size=11]→ Reaction:[/size][/i] [size=9][60] [/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Reaction:[/size][/i] [size=9][45] [/size]

[size=11][u][b]TUNER R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size] 430
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][90] [T.S. - 45][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][140] [T.S. - 70][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][140] [T.S. - 70][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][60] [T.S. - 30][/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Tracks: Konami Codex[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]"A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."[/size][/list]
[size=11][b]→ Parts Equipped[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]"Controller One Wheels: RANK B:
"The controller one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."[/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]"N/A"[/size][/list]
[size=11][b]→ AT weapon/tech[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]"Mysterious Merchant: RANK C:
"An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage"[/size][/list]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Metronome l Rank F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► The unique riders of the Ring Road begin their journey with the realization of a very basic, but extremely innate, 'talent'. The link tuner has a natural affinity for 'time', having the degree of attention to such details that they are in tune to perfection in keeping time. Despite its simplicity, having "correct timing" is the basis of a Tuner who both examines and aligns with their sense of rhythm. This talent extends into an ability to recognize familiar riders by the sound of their A-T. This trait works best when the tuner has personally worked on the skates. This is an F Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Quick Fix l Rank C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► With the introduction of tool usage in the tuner's inventory, they can take advantage of their natural talents to a more advanced level than any time prior. Though tuners are not judged by the speed of their work, but by the quality, they also may find themselves in dire need of the former. For that reason, the user may implement 'makeshift repair' tactics, performing their tool based run with increased efficiency as a result. With the usage of a tool similar in appearance to a stenographer's typewriter, the tuner can get a physical read of the Air Treck's current state, allowing them to mentally diagram and optimize necessities in repair based on a number system read out. What the tuner does afterward is assessed the necessities in treck wear, performing a quick repair based off of the diagnosis. If incorrect hold of the necessary materials, the tuner can go so far as to fully reassemble what would've appeared to have been an unusable pair of skates. However, the repair does not account for a full maintenance check up and will show quicker wear than usual if left unattended. A quick fix can only be used on treks in the yellow or red "zone", and from that point on, the amount of wear caused from every trick is doubled until an out-of-combat tune is performed. (The x2 wear stacks with each Quick Fix applied to the treks) This is a C Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Deconstruction:l Rank X}
[color=white]-------[/color]► With their advanced knowledge pertaining to the functions and customizations of Air Trecks, a tuner has the apprehension to break apart Air Treck Technology with only a passing moment. If the target is within arm's reach, the tuner can quickly dismantle the advanced piece of technology beyond immediate repair (Quick Fix). The speed in which the process can be completed is dependent on the skill of the tuner and how heavily customized the Air Treck Technology is. Unfortunately, anything created by Axis can only be destroyed by Axis, regardless of the tuner's rank and other capabilities.
[Example: C Rank Tuners can not destroy S Class Air Trecks. A rank Tuners can not destroy A Class Air Trecks.]

[/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Trick Name l Rank}

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Trick Name l Rank}

[size=11][b]→ Tunning toolbox[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]A small toolkit that houses Minerva's tools for quick repairs and tunes on the go. capable of repairs and basic tune ups on the fly however can't be used to custom jobs by itself. The bag her tools are in are riddled with patches from various games and animes. Including dragon quest, dragon ball, persona, disgaea, pokemon, and digimon.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→Smart phone & wallet[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Minerva's smart phone and wallet, her smart phone is a custom made job with enchanced memory and bigger graphics and stuffed to the brim with various games and other stuff. It also has the hospital on speed dial should an accident occur. Her wallet is in he shape of an old super nintendo controller with her id, money, and other stuff inside.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b]Maou's pillow, and blanket[/size]
[list]► [size=9]a very fluffy portable pillow and blanket with a demon queens motiff on the pillow case. Minerva has a habit if she's bored of playing games on her phone or falling asleep. Doing so she has learned to fall asleep anywhere and as such.... brings a pillow and blanket with her wherever she goes.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→demon horn hair clips & headphones[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]the only set of items she has that "supposidly" belong to her parents, the hair clips that look like demon horns were said to be her mother's while pregnant with minerva wore them to a halloween party claiming that her daughter was the heir of the underworld as a joke. The headphones were said her fathers big at first but she grew into them. These items are her treasures even if they are fake as if brings up happy memories of imagining what her parents might have been like. She'll always wear them even if they aren't plugged into anything though it makes it hard when she really is listening to music and someone is talking to her.[/size][/list]

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:48 pm
Character's Name: Jax
Link to Character's Profile: [Adorable She-Devil]
Link to Last Character Update: N/A my friend, this is her first update
Link to Posts: AP monthly earnings; claiming 14/22 AP
Parts Added:  N/A
Parts Removed: N/A
AP Added: 14
AP Spent: 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 3 + = 7
Tune Ups Added: N/A
Trick(s) Added: Amazing Forward Special:
[size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Amazing Forward Special l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► This basic ground technique is used for pursuit, done with the intention of aligning and then fitting oneself in the direct path behind a rider ahead. Despite its simplicity, the trick allows users to hone in and aim better with run disrupting maneuvers. Even if the ahead rider turns the user can remain aligned with them as long as they are at a close or mid ranged distance behind. 

[/size]

Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder
[size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body. 
[/size]

Ring Around The Roses
[size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Ring Around the Roses l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► Performing a pirouette à la seconde briskly. The user drags the fang into a complete ringlet around them that bursts seconds after it's performance. The attack appears like a small halo of compressed air before spreading outwards in the traditional fashion of a fang's shock wave; losing it's slice ability but maintaining it's force, capable of throwing riders down and bruising. Delivered at a moderate distance from the user. It's proven effective against short to mid ranged techniques and valuable against projectiles or blasts. 

[/size]

Leviathan Fang
[size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Leviathan Fang l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]►  The Leviathan Fang is a slightly larger, more refined, adaptation of the Fang. The user performs this Fang in the same manner as the original shockwave technique, the only difference being the quality of the release and resulting build of the shockwave. The Leviathan Fang appears less like a crescent and more like a rod. Despite still curving at it's edges, the Leviathan Fang does not appear as thick as the lower ranked versions and instead appears lengthier. This longer, thinner, variation of the Fang has a slightly wider range and accelerates better. Albeit being performed in the same fashion as the original the Leviathan Fang stands out as a mark of skill in execution only reached when pushed to that point. The greatest asset of the Leviathan Fang is its increased quality, taking great advantage of it's slightly altered shape and lessened depth to define it's improvement upon the normal Fang.
[/size]

Thorn Whip
[size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Thorn Whip l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► After building a general tolerance for the stress required for their most basic run, the user can take advantage of their enhanced physical traits to create the Sonia Road's signature 'thorns'. The user will fully incorporate into their movements the reliance on their center of gravity, doing so by rotating up their bodily axis and forcing a bodily acceleration amidst the rotation. In that 'snap' of motion, the user will rupture the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom. However, the use of a wide kick amidst this execution alters the resulting shock wave's appearance. Instead of appearing separated, the thorns are released as an array of whips on the user's trecks. Still, these pressurized shock waves have the ability to tear into the wind, lacerating it to the point it is nullified. Despite not hitting with the intensity of an externally damaging trick, the thorn offers a significant 'quality over quantity' balance that delivers a great deal of damage internally. This is a C Class technique. 
[/size]

[Profile Forum] Storm Riders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas