Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Profile Forum] Storm Riders
[KOK] Profile Update Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:53 pm
Character's Name: Ritzkuni Artamania
Character's Rank: A Rank
Link to Character's Profile: x
Link to Last Character Update:
Link to Posts: SP Claim
March AP Claim
AT Tune Up, Creation and AT Weapon Creation
Custom Approvals following post too!

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
AP Added: +30
AP Spent: 12 = Used last fusion on Kefla Rising, No Tickets Left, +10 for SS and +2 for C rank
Stats Added: Battle: +40 Strength Tuner Stats: +70 ( +40 From Tu's, +15 from AT's +15 from AT Weapon ) +25 Acceleration and Stamina
Trick(s) Added: Tricks that were rewritten: Eerie Silence, Sound Bullet ( Bullet Scream ), Vibration Nullification
New: Shield of the Aegis, [ LOCKED ] Kefla Rising, Pressure Beat
Trick(s) Removed:

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/mLMQlue.png?1[/imgright]
[b][size=14]________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation[/size][/b]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Ritzkuni Artamania
[b]Nicknames: [/b] Ritz
[b]Age: [/b] Nineteen
[b]Birthdate: [/b] August 21st
[b]Sex: [/b] Female
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b] Non-existent ( Demisexual)

[b]Height: [/b] 5' 5''
[b]Weight: [/b] 142 lbs
[b]Physical Description: [/b] A young straw blond with strong thick legs and some obvious signs of muscle, she has almond shaped eyes that are the color of rubies ( Minor Albinism, sensitivity to extreme light ). Not extensively tall and well endowed where it counts, looks foreign in Asian countries but very at home in America. Has a long scar on her arm and a [url=https://i.imgur.com/rAVxOEp.jpg]new tattoo[/url] in the middle of her back.

[b]Personality: [/b] A perfect example of a strong willed and stubborn woman. She fails to be enticed by the ideals of what is 'justice' as seen by the world around her and does things of her own accord, usually based on a whim. Trust isn't easy to come by with her neither is her friendship or loyalty, her stubborn attitude makes it hard to get past the rough and violent exterior she tends to exude. Self assured and confident in her abilities it is rare for the young woman to back down in most any situation, unfavorable or not she is more likely to spit in the eye of the person she is talking too if they haven't treated her with proper respect. Hot headed to a fault and blunt Ritz was never one to sugar coat or be entirely kind, straight to the point makes her easy to converse with. Analytical with guts she would run straight to a fight if she thinks it will give her some form of knowledge somewhere along the line, though generally she head longs into a fight because she finds it amusing. Losing isn't a big deal to her so taking a beating isn't something that would phase her, she also seems to give no ******** about her reputation. Violent to friend and foe alike she doesn't particularly differentiate the two any longer due to various situations with others. A mild persecution complex plagues her as she feels everyone is basically her enemy until they are proven to be trustworthy, which is difficult.

[b]Backstory: [/b] Born and raised completely and utterly in Japan. Father was an American chef who ran restaurants around the world in an 'open and close' style. His last shop opened in Japan in the Kansai district where he met Ritz's mother a business mogul who worked her a** off to get where she is today. They fell in love and well she was conceived before marriage was even involved and her dad was absolutely adoring of her. She looks mainly like a miniature version of her mother, but possesses her father's sharp eye'd gaze and his general will and natural ability. Her father raised her mainly since her mother was able to provide with ease for the both of them. He closed his restaurant until Ritz was old enough to go to school so that he could take care of her. Cooking, cleaning, chores anything and everything was taught to her by her father while her mother taught her the more feminine things like fashion, being gentle, and little things like that. Her strong will came from both her parents, her stubborn attitude from her mother and her hidden caring side from her father. When Ritz was nine her father died of cancer, he didn't tell his family about it what so ever and knew about it for years. Leaving a simple letter with an apology and an explanation. She was young and had a difficult time coping, her mother had turned to weed to cope with her consistent stress and pain and left Ritz to basically fend for herself. Ritz became an adult and in her own way coped by acting as if it never happened, ignoring the entirety of the pain and never facing it once. At seventeen she has yet to face the pain of the loss of her father which has made her incapable of accepting others as part of her life. Joining the AT world at thirteen sheerly because it looked fun. R̶͞í̵t̢͜z̀͘ ̵̵͘͢͜w̨͘ǫ̴ừ̴̸l̵̨͡ḑ҉͘͘ ̷҉̨ę̶͜͞v̢̀͟͟͠e͟͏̨̀n̶̶̨͢t̨̀͠u̸͢͢a̵͞ĺ͟͝l҉̶͢y̕͘ ͘͡ę̀͘n̡d͏́̀͞ ̨́̕͡u̷̸͢͝p̴̷̷̛͠ ̡̢j̨̕͞ó̷̸i̷̸̕ń̴̨͞͝í̀͢n̴̛͢͠͏g̸̢̢͜ ҉́̕͠á̴͡n̷̷͏ ͟͜A̶̛T҉̵͘͟ ̵̸̛̀ţ̀e͏͝a҉̨͟͡͝m̷̡͡ ̶̡̨͡ḉ҉̴a̴҉̶ļĺ̡͏͟e̢͢͡d̨͟͞͠ ̷͘͠͏M̷̸͜͢e͟͟ŕ̶̕͜͠r̕̕ỳ̵̀ ̷͜͝a̴͘ǹ̸҉̕d͢͜ ͘͢͏҉H̸͠e̴̸̡͜͡l҉̛ĺ̡̨ ̶̨͡a̡͝ ̴s͘͜͝h̴̀͏ơ̵̶͡r͠͝t͢͏̕͞ ̶͟͝ţ̸́͘i̧̛͘͜͡m̴̧͜e̵͢͞͠ ̧l̶̕͟͠ą͟t̶̡͏e̴̶̡͡r͘҉̢͢ ̨͟͝a̶̶̧̨̛n͏̵d̷̀͜͠ ̵̀ḿ́̕a̛̛k̷ì̧͟n̢͜g̸̶̢̢͠ ͏̸́f̨̀͟r̸̷̢̕i̢͡é̡̨̀͢n̡͜͞d̴̸̷͢͜s̀͟͏́ ̷w̸̵̢͢i̧͘̕͜͡t̨́̀h̕͟͜͞ ́͢R̵͢͟͞ì̶l̀͜͟͠é̷y̷̶̡͢.̕͠͝҉̛ ̷̢̡̢͞ ̀́͘S̴҉̛͝h̴̶̕ȩ̴ ̀͟w̴o̡͡͡u̡͟͡l̡͜͝d́̀͟҉ ̷͠h̛͘a̴͡v͠ȩ̧́͝ ̴̸̨̨́ą̴͢ ͜͡͠s̴̨͟͝͡ȩ͢ǹ̴̕͏͜s͏̧͟e̴ ́͘͡o҉̴f̧̨͡͏ ̸̸̨b̧̛e̡̨l̴̷̛͡ǫ͜͡n̡͠ģ́͡i̡̧͘n̨͟͞͝g̸̨̛͢͝ ̵̡̀͢ą̸̴͘͡n͢d̢͢ ̶s̷̡͢͞l̡ǫ̷̀͝ẃ̨l̸̴͢҉y̶͜҉͏̨ ̴̸̨͞s̢̢͟͜t̨̛̀͝a̧̕ŗ̧̡͠t̨ę͟d̢́͏ ̷̢͟t̷͏̸͢ò̶͜͟͝ ̴̕s̵̶̡҉h͏͞ȩ̴̴́d͏̡ ̨͠͝t͜͜͜͞h̸̷̸à̛̀̕͟t̴̨́͘͟ ̴̵̡́͘ḑ̸͞è̢́͜f̸͞҉̕e̵̕͡͞͞ǹ̕s̢̕͠į̸̴͢͜v̶̸͠͝͡e̢͝ ̵̵͘͠s̛͝h̡͢è̵̢̕l͏͢͠͡ĺ̢͢ ̷̢͡͠ś̸h̴́͢͞ȩ̵͝͠ ͘͏͘h͏̧͟ą̶̕͢͠d̷͝ ̧̛i̵̴̡͞n̸͘͞͠͠ ҉̶͟p͘͏͝ĺ̷́͠a̸̛҉͡c̶̶̸̀̀ę̸̨ ̸̢̛͞f̡̀͞ó̶̷͞r̢̛҉͏ ̶̡̛́́s҉̸́u͢͢c̀͝h̷͠ ̶̵̡̨a̴̶ ̡̕l̵̴̛͞o̕̕͞͏n̸̡͠͞͝g͟͞ ̵͞ţį̡͘҉͢m҉e͡͏͘͞.̢̕͞ ̵̷̡̛́T̴̕͠h̵̵̴̛è̢̧͢ ̛́͞s̴͘͜ú҉̴͠͏ḑ̴̵̸̢d͜͢͞e̡̕͝͡ǹ͢͠ ҉̶͟͠b́͏̴҉̛r̴̨ȩ̶́̀́a̵̛͜͢͟k̴̛̕͟͝ ̢́͏̀͘ų͝͡p̸̵̢̕͟ ̸̴͝͡a̸n҉́͏d͏̴̸̢̕ ̧͘͟͡d̴̸̢͝i̸̛͟͝s̶̨̛͘͟a̷͝p͜͠p͏e̸a̷̛̛͞ŗ̵͟a̴̡̛̕n̶̶̡c̴͟҉̛ę͜͝͡͝ ̡̕̕͠l̕͟e͏̕f̵̢̀͟͞t͝͠ ̡͜͢h̶̢̕͟͞e̸̛r̴̴͢ ̶̢ḑ̶͜i͏̶̀ş͠͏͜t̢̢̛͜r̵̨͠͡͠a̵͘u̢͢͞͞g͏h̸҉ţ̵̸͡ ̨͜f̴̡͘͜ò̶̕r̢͟ ̵̕̕͢à̡ ̧̀̕ỳ̴e̶̡a̴̡r̢̀,́͜ ̷̛à͡҉̡n̶̵d̶̴́͞͏ ̸̨̀̕͢n҉̸o̡̕͠ẃ̕͜ ̶̴́͠f̸̵̧͘i̕͞n̸͏ą̵̀̀̕l̴̨̀̕͠l̕͠y̢̡ ̡̕ço͘n͟͝f̴͝r͏҉̀͜o͜͞n̴͢t͟͟͏į̵̸̢͠ń̕͟͢͞g̡҉̶͡ ̧̛͞t҉̡h̶̸̶͟ę̨́͘ ́́͏͟͝e̴͝͝m̴̶̡͠o̵͡͝t̵̵i̡̛o̷̕n̵̨̛͟͡s̨ ̷̸̧́s͜͝͝h̛e͏̨͜͠ ̴͢͢͡f́҉̵̨e̶̢̧̛͞l̷̶̷͝͡t̢́ ̶̵s̸̀͠h̛͢͜͞e̵͜͟͝ ́͝e̕͝ǹ̴̶̕͞d̶̷̴e̸͘͟͞d̵̀͞ ̷̛͜u҉͏̀͢p҉̶́͘ ̕͡g̕͟e̴͠͞t̵͜͟͡t̷̛͝i̧̡͟ǹ̀҉g̵̵̡ ̷̴͘a͘͟͜͝ ̸̷͘d҉̨ó̵̶̡҉ó̸r̵̸͢ ̷̡͞͡͝ş̷͘ĺa҉̢͢m̷͟m̴͟҉͟͢e̢͠͝d̶̀͝ ̨̨̕í̴̡̢̛n̷̴ ̶̴͘͘͡h͏e̵̡̕ŕ̷̨͞҉ ̸̵͠f̢̡̀̀͝à̵̷̡̨c̨̢͞e̡͟͞.͢҉҉̨ Confronting the pain of her past and the present all at once she has changed into a more stone hearted woman. Ritz has started to build walls so high she can't even see the light.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b] Kansai, Japan
[/size]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation[/size][/b]
[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Silent Road
[b]Rank: [/b] A
[b]Alias: [/b] Karma
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/MNv5ORE.jpg]Violent Paragon[/url]
[b]Race: [/b] Human
[b]TOTAL AP:[/b] 40/65
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][ 340 ]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 60 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 190 ] [ +50 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 90 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][0][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9] 75 [/size]

[size=11][u][b]TU R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][ 240 ]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 75 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 10 ] [/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 75 ][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][ 80 ][/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Trecks: [ 雪の女のローブ ] Yuki-Ona's Cloak [/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Effects: -2% Wear when using Siphon Road Tricks
These AT's are designed with thin white fabric allowing the transmission of sound through many holes placed throughout the shoe. Sound can transmit through the material easily as well as take in air much better then before. The engine is designed to take more of a beating from dense air and has been given an extra compressor to assist with taking in of other tricks making it much more resilient then before. [/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: 20 ACC | 0 STR | 20 STA | 40 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→ Air Treck Weapon: [ 鬼手袋 ] Oni Gauntlet [/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]A material made of metal that can be easily spotted upon the hand, it has a brace that wraps around the wrist to lock it in place. Triggers spread along the folds of the ring and pinky finger so that when clenched activates the engine placed in the top of the metal setting, releasing the triggers allows the weapon to fire any consumed air. This weapon allows the user to user AT tricks that are projectile in nature to be launched from the hand rather then the foot. Only comes with one gauntlet. Gains wear the same way treks do. [/size][/list]

[size=14][b]________________________________________|T|rick |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Road Tricks[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Metronome l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The unique riders of the Ring Road begin their journey with the realization of a very basic, but extremely innate, 'talent'. The link tuner has a natural affinity for 'time', having the degree of attention to such details that they are in tune to perfection in keeping time. Despite its simplicity, having "correct timing" is the basis of a Tuner who both examines and aligns with their sense of rhythm. This talent extends into an ability to recognize familiar riders by the sound of their A-T. This trait works best when the tuner has personally worked on the skates.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Rising Action Kick l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► A beginning rider of the Over Road starts with the basic understanding of the 'Windmill Theory', making use of it in a very simple way. The basic circulation of wind during movement in a run is focused at the ATs, being ventilated before a 'thrusting' release from both ATs at once. This apparent 'boost' to the user is actually an offensive type trick, giving the user a compressed physical impact depending on the amount of wind gathered before the missile-like impact is made. If performed inside of a tailwind, the user can actually change direction to follow any curve or invert at an increased rate. This initially appears to be riding on air but is so brief and short-lived that it's obvious the user has no extended flight time. This is a D Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Quick Fix l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► With the introduction of tool usage in the tuner's inventory, they can take advantage of their natural talents to a more advanced level than any time prior. Though tuners are not judged by the speed of their work, but by the quality, they also may find themselves in dire need of the former. For that reason, the user may implement 'makeshift repair' tactics, performing their tool based run with increased efficiency as a result. With the usage of a tool similar in appearance to a stenographer's typewriter, the tuner can get a physical read of the Air Treck's current state, allowing them to mentally diagram and optimize necessities in repair based on a number system read out. What the tuner does afterward is assessed the necessities in treck wear, performing a quick repair based off of the diagnosis. If incorrect hold of the necessary materials, the tuner can go so far as to fully reassemble what would've appeared to have been an unusable pair of skates. However, the repair does not account for a full maintenance check up and will show quicker wear than usual if left unattended. A quick fix can only be used on treks in the yellow or red "zone", and from that point on, the amount of wear caused from every trick is doubled until an out-of-combat tune is performed. (The x2 wear stacks with each Quick Fix applied to the treks)

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Deconstruction l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► With their advanced knowledge pertaining to the functions and customizations of Air Trecks, a tuner has the apprehension to break apart Air Treck Technology with only a passing moment. If the target is within arm's reach, the tuner can quickly dismantle the advanced piece of technology beyond immediate repair (Quick Fix). The speed in which the process can be completed is dependent on the skill of the tuner and how heavily customized the Air Treck Technology is. Unfortunately, anything created by Axis can only be destroyed by Axis, regardless of the tuner's rank and other capabilities.
- You can not deconstruct Air Treck equipment of a higher or equal rank that you're capable of creating.
[Example: C Rank Tuners can not destroy S Class Air Trecks. A rank Tuners can not destroy A Class Air Trecks.]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Climax Cannon l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The Over Road rider has advanced to the point that their understanding of the Windmill Theory and it's execution is to a more malleable degree. In this offensive technique, the user applies the theory to a wide arcing kick of some kind. At the peak of their kick's height, the wind is gathered and compressed in one swoop of the limb, causing a nitrous-like stream of wind to follow the kick's path. This forces the kick to be completed in a linear path from that point on, propelling the limb to follow it's course. At the end of the process, the accumulated wind explodes outwards the direction intended, expanding to form a what would appear to be a massive 'barrel' before the Over rider. This chamber is just a visual effect of displaced air, the actual attack being a fired beam of compressed wind energy. The pressurized cannon explodes with a concussive force upon impact, being enough to shatter wood and dent weak surfaces.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Reverse Windmill l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► Much like the trick True Resistance this trick uses the mechanics of the Over Road in order to suck in air from in front of the user and blow it back out behind them. However this specific trick is more focused on speeding up the user than to slow down the opponent the trick no longer making use of riding backward. In this addition the user looks straight ahead allowing the wind being blown behind the rider to speed him up significantly during the duration of the boost.
- During the boost period the users speed is increased by ten
- The boost lasts for three posts before diminishing.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Conclusive Counter l Rank A }
[color=white]-------[/color]► By this point, the rider's comprehension of the Windmill Theory and Counter Current has reached mastery level. The Over Rider can now take their theory to the extreme, affecting other rider's wind. In this technique, the user absorbs another user's wind, funneling it into their run to be pressurized. Despite its similarity in appearance to the Climax Cannon in execution, the user robs weaker wind masses and expends upon their power through compression. The Over Rider will finish the technique by kicking, releasing a highly potent gale with a more solid feel than most air or wind-based attacks. Conclusive Counter's suction capabilities allow it to nullify any lower ranking wind interfacing tricks and subsequently re-release them for a powerful return fire.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Trick Name l Rank }
[color=white]-------[/color]► { Description } [/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Trick Passes[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease. The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Air Method to Spin that Grab Moonride l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► This flashy technique is used for aerial vaulting to bypass other riders in an array of acrobatic maneuvers. The arching trick begins with a diagonal jump, appearing as though the body is intended to simply go through a forward flip. Not long after gaining air does the user tilt forward and aside in a three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew. During this motion the body is constantly in an arcing path, turning and contorting in a slow and steady aerial gyroscope. Once exiting the corkscrew the user's frame is turned horizontally, upper body still winded as they turn and perform an inverted split with their legs. After this peak maneuver the user turns with their back facing the intended landing area. During the entire way down, the user performs a singular somersault, stabilizing for the backwards riding skid to a stop.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Moon Walk l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The "Moon Walk" skill is a supplementary one, becoming usable at any point in time after learning. This AT riding skill is an advancement upon the user's reverse riding. With this ability, the rider can skillfully ride backwards with the same versatility as they do forward. The rider is only required to keep track of their rear every so often, making sure they can tell where they're going. The higher rank the rider is, the less frequent this glancing back is required. Riders of [ B Class ] and above appear to not even have to look where they're going over. Their general skills allow them to ride backwards with optimal efficiency, only needing a single look of whatever is going to be behind them to keep track of what's going on or could happen. This pertains to things such as cars, ledges, or other obstacles where the user could simply maneuver over them as if to have predicted their coming.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Trick Name l Rank }
[color=white]-------[/color]► { Description } [/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Custom Tricks[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] { Solid Step l Rank F }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user is capable of using the basics of their road and very briefly can create a step with their AT's by solidifying the air directly beneath their AT's allowing for a quick leg up or some quick maneuvers. Can only produce a single step per AT.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Vibration Nullification l Rank SS }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user creates sound waves by manipulating the compressed air between themselves and the area around them, creating a high frequency sound that can not be heard by the human ear. This sound wave is produced in a sphere around the user and echoes outward to nullify any vibrations that get trapped with the user's vibrations. This technique affects a twenty-five foot area in a sphere around the user.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Sound Pressure l Rank F - King }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user creates a solidified area around themselves ( dense air ) that becomes harder to breath and uses the air as a medium to create vibrations within the dense air amplifying it's affects. The dense air causes damage to AT's by increasing the wear on them when they manipulate the area around the user ( unless Over Road ). The dense air increases in size and effectiveness based on rank of the trick used. It applies 1 time per a trick used in a post. ( I.e. If the user uses 2 tricks it only applies once )

F: 3 Feet - 1%
E: 5 Feet - 3%
D: 8 Feet - 5%
C: 10 Feet - 7%
B: 15 Feet - 9%
A: 20 Feet - 12%
King: 30 Feet - 15%

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Bullet Scream l Rank A }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user creates sound waves that are of a high frequency and compresses them into a tight pocket of air with solidified air. The user then proceeds to release the soccer ball sized object in an unstable state, the screaming projectile moves through the air at a fast right sounding similar to a sonic boom when one gets within five feet of it. The unstable air encasing it is easily disturbed and causes an explosion similar to Eerie Silence that releases both a concussive force as well as the trapped sound causing those that are within five feet of the explosion to be deaf for a single post. The ball travels until it has hit something solid or is otherwise disturbed, it creates a seven foot explosion around itself and is capable of destroying tricks that get hit by the blast or the bullet itself. Destroys tricks that are weaker then it and cancels out with tricks the same rank.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Eerie Silence l Rank B - S }
[color=white]-------[/color]► Using the basis of the Silent road and creates sound waves that entrap other vibrations by changing their frequency while being affected by the dense air. The dense air is continuously drawn in and released that will create an area around the user that seems to go dead silent as this entraps all sound produced from any and all mediums. Upon release of this compressed sound and air the user becomes the epicenter of a concussive force that moves in a 360 degree sphere even breaking up the ground and crushing it around them. Those near by can hear the sound of screeching and garbling noise that overlaps most other noises due to the compressed air that rushes out like a pressure rolling through their bodies. The concussive force only extends up to fifteen feet around them, the ground is only destroyed up to 6in deep. The sound waves that move through the area extend up to twenty feet ( five feet from the concussive force ) around the user and can nullify tricks any rank lower.

[b]B:[/b] 20ft Range
[b]A:[/b] 25ft Range
[b]S:[/b] 30ft Range

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→ [LOCKED][/b]{ Kefla Rising l Rank King/IA }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user releases a high frequency wave that pushes through all mediums around the user, they then rapidly draw it back in devouring the sound and air with their AT's and creating a silent and airless space around them. The user as well as all those within the area are left without any form of oxygen to breath in, the user proceeds to then release all of the sound and air back out in an unstable manner creating an explosive force around the user that pushes out up to fifty feet from the user. This tears up turf, shakes buildings and makes those within ten feet of the blast zone sick from the high frequency that is released along with the unstable compressed air. Those affected by the high frequency experience extreme vertigo and are unable to hear for a post due to the deafening sound of the blast sounding similar to a shotgun fired close to the ear.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Pressure Beat l Rank C }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user creates sound waves at different densities while keeping the same frequency, the user uses a low frequency while creating more solidified air that moves along with the sound creating a pressure style feeling as when one listens to a bass heavy song. The sound transmits low and slow like a heart beat and creates a pressurized force that can hit those around them up to ten feet away. Those affected by this sound experience nausea and confusion as their organs can not stand the sound moving through them. A single post will not affect a target immediately, however prolonged or repetitive attacks from this trick ( I.E. Entering and re-entering an affected area will not reset the post count before one is heavily affected. ) can experience vomiting, bloody noses as well as possibly going cross eye'd briefly were they to continue to stay in the afflicted area. The user must pay the cost each time the trick is used in a post.

1 Post: No real affect, just a mild headache.
2 Posts: Afflicted start to feel Nauseous.
3 Posts: Afflicted get a piercing headache ( +1 Stamina Cost )

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Shield of the Aegis l Rank SS }
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user produces sound waves at a severely high frequency, however the sound isn't transmitted rather it is condensed in highly compressed air making a solidified shield that doesn't seem to be there. Using similar ability to the Rumble Wall the user creates a three foot thick area of compressed air around themselves that takes in tricks and neutralize them. This trick has to be prepped for prematurely meaning this requires a post prior to being able to activate it. The trick can be maintained as long as the user is actively paying for it. The user can not release other tricks while this is being used otherwise the shield will break. The space inside the shield ( that doesn't have the extremely harmful frequencies ) it roughly two feet around the user.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Trick Name l Rank}
[color=white]-------[/color]► {Description.}[/size] [/spoiler]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] HP Compaq 6005 SFF PC
[list]► [size=9] A black laptop that has a 24in screen and runs on a 64-Bit Operating System, it has 1TB of Memory. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Stylo 4G
[list]► [size=9]A sleek black phone with touch screen. Is R.E.A.D. enabled.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Hand Wraps
[list]► [size=9]Standard issue for fighters.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Panasonic HC-X1000 18.91 MP Ultra HD Camcorder - 4K - Black
[list]► [size=9]A high definition camcorder with a rechargeable battery and a 1TB data chip installed inside. [/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Deep Crimson Fox Wallet
[list]► [size=9]A leather wallet with a crimson and white pattern like a foxes. Strapped to a belt loop with a thick metal chain.
○ Contains: 0 Ryo [/size][/list]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:29 am
Character's Name: Iwatari, Koga
Character's Rank: C - B
Link to Character's Profile: Here
Link to Posts: Here
AP Added: +10
Stats Added: +20 Speed l +20 Strength l +10 Stamina l +10 Jump

Deecee Sama

Genius

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:10 pm
Character's Name: Hyperion
Character's Rank: C -> B (Completed the event as a D rank character, so I wish to claim the rewards accordingly plz!)

Link to Character's Profile: Silver Fox
Link to Last Character Update: Here
Link to Posts:
    Gang Pop Event 20 SP + 50 SP (RIP mouthy)
    Leader (lost) 10 SP
    ATP Arrests 5 SP
    • RICO (aka the Takashi 69 Special) - 30 AP
    • Manslaughter - 30 AP
    • Assault - 30 AP
    • Resisting Arrest (5 AP x50) - 250 AP
    • Miscellaneous (attempted kidnapping) - 5 AP

Parts Added: N/A
Parts Removed: N/A
AP Added: 345
AP Spent: 280 (converting AP to SP: 40 SP)
Tune Ups Added: Acc: BS: Sta: Jmp: 
Stats Added: 125 READ total:
+40 BS
+85 Stam

Trick(s) Added: N/A
Trick(s) Removed: N/A

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/gef7w1E.png[/imgright]
[b][size=14]________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation[/size][/b]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Hyperion Zephyr Aurelius
[b]Nicknames: [/b] Hyde, Silver Fox
[b]Age: [/b] 39
[b]Birthdate: [/b]12/05
[b]Sex: [/b]Male
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b]Heterosexual

[b]Height: [/b]6'7"
[b]Weight: [/b]255 lbs
[b]Physical Description: [/b] Exceedingly fit and muscular, partially due to the fact that the vast majority of his body is custom made by a friendly tuner who has a knack for prosthetics. Eyes are heterochromatic, with a blue iris in one socket, and a silver iris in the other. Despite being more machine than man at this point, prosthetic flesh and skin make it possible for him to pose indiscernibly as an average person. However when Hyde takes damage during combat and the fake surface is ripped away from his figure, the metallic base composing the majority of his body can be seen.

[b]Personality: [/b] Shameless | Charismatic | Bold | Courageous | Wry | Witty | Open minded | Tenacious
[b]Backstory: [/b] He's just a sexy cyborg. Also a military man. If you wanna hear more, take the man out for a couple of beers.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b]USA
[/size]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation[/size][/b]
[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Apollon
[b]Rank: [/b] B
[b]Alias: [/b] Silver Fox
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=https://media.giphy.com/media/XaF3HHcpsQdSU/giphy.gif] Bloth-Hundr [Bloodhound] [/url]
[b]Race: [/b] Human
[b]TOTAL AP:[/b] 85/365
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][295]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][50] [+50][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][90][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][145][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][10][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9]50 seconds[/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Treks: T.E.C.H. HELIOS[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]A standard pair of B rank treks. Glossy black and yellow. Shouts out to Pittsburgh.[/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=14][b]________________________________________|T|rick |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Oh Time! l E}
[color=white]-------[/color]►  The very basis of all Apollon Rider's tricks. Fairly simple in it's process, the Apollon rider generates amass sense of heat. 'Time' is just the influence of heat, light, and other Flame based riding aspects to produce abnormal effects. In this beginner instance, the user uses a visual phenomenon known as "Total Reflection". Using the heat build from the Flame Road, the user will cause the temperature and humidity of the air about them to heighten, bringing it to the extent that they become invisible temporarily. This, being the same principle under which mirage's and heat hazes work, is a more discreet and less flamboyant way of producing the road's effects. This is an E Class trick. 

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Giant Swing of Time l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]► A simple offensive trick designed to make use of centripetal force. The user plants a hand on the ground and swings their feet like a pendulum to strike the opponent's mid-section with a deceptive blow strong enough to knock the wind out of the diaphragm. Originally designed to work in tandem with the trick "Oh! Time!" this trick works twice as effective when both are used together. This is a D rank trick

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Time Shield l C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► By this point, the Apollon rider has control of their heat and updrafts that they can create a shield of heated rising updrafts. This shield takes on the image of a large grandfather clock and a set of gears. These updrafts are more physical than illusion based, able to take high impact damage and slow it down, giving the Apollon rider the chance to block an attack or to escape impending danger. This move is highly effective against projectiles but can "slow" down physical attacks as well. This is a C Class trick. 

[/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Trick Passes[/b][/size] (You get 3 Free at creation)
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Amazing Forward Special l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► This basic ground technique is used for pursuit, done with the intention of aligning and then fitting oneself in the direct path behind a rider ahead. Despite its simplicity, the trick allows users to hone in and aim better with run disrupting maneuvers. Even if the ahead rider turns the user can remain aligned with them as long as they are at a close or mid ranged distance behind. 

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Super Strider IV Sonic Boom l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease. 
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt. 

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling. 
[/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Trick Name l Rank}
[color=white]-------[/color]► {Description.}

[b][size=14]________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]→Smart Phone[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Latest high tech Yada yada. Insert googled specs here. READ enabled. Pretty kinky porn in the search history. DAMN SON, how many d**k pics you got in this camera roll!?
[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→Wallet and Keys[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Both carried in his back pocket. The keys are for his car (2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. Bright red with black stripe along it's side.) Wallet contains necessary identifications, as well as several credit and debit cards.
[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→Air Force Dog Tags[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]At least his body will be easy to identify right?[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]{Description.}[/size][/list]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:11 pm
Character's Name: Lucky
Character's Rank: C --> B
Link to Character's Profile: Here
Link to Last Character Update: 3/03
Link to Posts: Post
Parts Added: Fearless Wheels (to Sae's ATs)
Parts Removed: n/a
AP Added: 7 (23/30 left - March claim)
AP Spent: 37
Tune Ups Added: Acc: +30 | Sta: +30 (to Sae's ATs)
Stats Added: +10 JUMP | +65 STA [Tuner Read]
Trick(s) Added:
Rhapsody Road (Sub-road, 30 AP)

Trick(s) Removed: n/a

(Added Sae's ATs. Also, can Lucky be moved to the Tuner profiles, please? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Profile below for copy and paste ease.)

[list][list]
[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/qYNy8ok.png[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[u][b][size=13]CHARACTER INFO[/size][/b][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/u]

[size=10][b]Full Name: [/b]Lakshmi Chalabi
[b]Nicknames: [/b]Lucky, LC
[b]Age: [/b]19
[b]Birthdate: [/b]April 8th
[b]Sex: [/b]Female
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b]Demisexual

[b]Height: [/b]5'3"
[b]Weight: [/b]115 lb (52 kg)
[b]Physical Description: [/b]She's athletic, usually starting her day with working out to stay healthy and well-toned. Pear-shaped physique with olive skin, dark brown hair (nearly black), and blue eyes. Her ears are pierced, as well as two nose-jewels; the septum and right nostril. Lucky's usual fashionable attire is kept classy; favorably tailored to her gracile waist and shapely hips.

[b]Personality: [/b]Reliable | Intelligent | Observant | Analytical | Moral | Elegant | Can be quite judgmental of people who she deems cruel.

[b]Backstory: [/b] Her mother died in childbirth and her father is wealthy, wealthier than most in India as he runs a large pharmaceutical company that has branched worldwide. He always emphasized private school and sophistication over all else. Being an only child, everything pretty much falls into Lucky's lap. Currently working abroad, Lucky focuses on engineering and mechanics for a pioneering manufacturer of prosthetics in Japan. Certainly, she knows how to buckle down and get s**t done. She also does work for the ATP, however, it is only on an as-needed basis.
[b]Country of Birth: [/b]India
[/size]

[u][b][size=13]RUN INFO[/size][/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
[size=10]
[b]Road: [/b]Ring Road
[b]Sub-Road:[/b] Rhapsody Road
[list][list] The Rhapsody Road retools the Ring Roads supportive capabilities by overpowering the disharmony of a rider's natural frequency, like a human dowsing rod to create an "echo chamber" effect. Channeled through longitudinal high-frequency compression and rarefaction, by which sound is propagated in an elastic medium (such as air, water, or any other liquid or solid matter), the tuner utilizes sympathetic vibration and applied kinesiology to increase activity of the rider's central nervous system— comparable to psychostimulants— to manipulate monoamine neurotransmission. Generally this heavily in-tuned effusing accelerates healing and provides renewed vigor and vitality to riders, but many feel a sense of euphoria, an adrenaline high from the sudden release of cortisol and adrenaline in the upsurge of energy. Symptoms can include increased strength and performance, rapid heartbeat, dilated pupils and hyper-focus; a climaxed awakening of the rider's abilities and faculties functioning at optimum level. [/list][/list]
[b]Rider Rank: [/b]C
[b]Tuner Rank: [/b]B
[b]Allias: [/b]Lady Luck
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/O1qONVS.gif]Aurea[/url]
[b]Race: [/b]Human [Adaptability]
[b]TOTAL AP:[/b] 10/47
[/size]

[size=10][u][b]RIDER R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][size=10][170][/size]
[size=11][i]→ Acceleration:[/i] 50 [+25]
[i]→ Battle Strength:[/i] 25
[i]→ Stamina:[/i] 95
[i]→ Jump:[/i] 0 [+25]
[i]→ Air Time:[/i] 25[/size]

[size=10][u][b]TUNER R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][size=10][245][/size]
[size=11][i]→ Acceleration:[/i] 50 [+25]
[i]→ Battle Strength:[/i] 25
[i]→ Stamina:[/i] 160
[i]→ Jump:[/i] 10 [+25]
[i]→ Air Time:[/i] 30[/size]

[size=10][b]→ Air Treks: Amṛta[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=10] A completely customized pair of ATs. [/size][/list]

[size=10][b]→ Air Treks: Sae's A-Ts[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=10] A customized pair of thigh-high, boot-like ATs in a pearlized high-gloss finish. They also feature Fearless Wheels: A set of four standard wheels that are designed to remain stable regardless of the condition of the ground being run on. By attaching piezo elements to the materials used to build the wheels, it allows for the following effect: when the wheels are forced to bend one by because of a vibration, the vibration-reduction system and sends electric power to the piezo element in order to bend it in the opposite direction, thus stabilizing it and reducing the effect of vibrations on this wheel type. Allows the Rider to take damage equal to two ranks lower of the opponent's trick in return for taking wear equal to wear caused by the trick, e.g., taking C class damage from an A rank trick and taking A rank wear in exchange. [/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: +30 ACC | 0 STR | +30 STA | 0 JMP[/size][/list]

[u][size=13][b]TRICK INFO[/b][/size][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
[size=10]
[spoiler][size=10][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] [b]Metronome l F[/b]
[color=white]-------[/color]► [size=10]The unique riders of the Ring Road begin their journey with the realization of a very basic, but extremely innate, 'talent'. The link tuner has a natural affinity for 'time', having the degree of attention to such details that they are in tune to perfection in keeping time. Despite its simplicity, having "correct timing" is the basis of a Tuner who both examines and aligns with their sense of rhythm. This talent extends into an ability to recognize familiar riders by the sound of their A-T. This trait works best when the tuner has personally worked on the skates. This is an F Class trick. [/size]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b][b]Quick Fix l C[/b]
[color=white]-------[/color]► [size=10]With the introduction of tool usage in the tuner's inventory, they can take advantage of their natural talents to a more advanced level than any time prior. Though tuners are not judged by the speed of their work, but by the quality, they also may find themselves in dire need of the former. For that reason, the user may implement 'makeshift repair' tactics, performing their tool based run with increased efficiency as a result. With the usage of a tool similar in appearance to a stenographer's typewriter, the tuner can get a physical read of the Air Treck's current state, allowing them to mentally diagram and optimize necessities in repair based on a number system read out. What the tuner does afterward is assessed the necessities in treck wear, performing a quick repair based off of the diagnosis. If incorrect hold of the necessary materials, the tuner can go so far as to fully reassemble what would've appeared to have been an unusable pair of skates. However, the repair does not account for a full maintenance check-up and will show quicker wear than usual if left unattended. A quick fix can only be used on treks in the yellow or red "zone", and from that point on, the amount of wear caused from every trick is doubled until an out-of-combat tune is performed. (The x2 wear stacks with each Quick Fix applied to the treks) This is a C Class trick. [/size]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b][b]Deconstruction l Varies[/b]
[color=white]-------[/color]► [size=10]With their advanced knowledge pertaining to the functions and customizations of Air Trecks, a tuner has the apprehension to break apart Air Treck Technology with only a passing moment. If the target is within arm's reach, the tuner can quickly dismantle the advanced piece of technology beyond immediate repair (Quick Fix). The speed in which the process can be completed is dependent on the skill of the tuner and how heavily customized the Air Treck Technology is. Unfortunately, anything created by Axis can only be destroyed by Axis, regardless of the tuner's rank and other capabilities.
- You can not deconstruct Air Treck equipment of a higher or equal rank that you're capable of creating.
[Example: C Rank Tuners cannot destroy S Class Air Trecks. A rank Tuners cannot destroy A Class Air Trecks.] [/size][/size] [/spoiler]

[size=10][color=white]---[/color][b]Trick Passes[/b][/size] (You get 3 Free at creation)
[spoiler][size=10][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Trick Name l Rank}

[size=10][color=white]---[/color][b]Custom Tricks[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=10][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Trick Name l Rank}

[u][b][size=14]INVENTORY[/size][/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]

[size=10][b]→ GALAXY NOTE X[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]One of the latest smartphones that features a Bluetooth S Pen, R.E.A.D, more internal capacity and RAM than previous models, a massive 4,000 mAh battery, better dual rear cameras with some software intelligence, enhanced audio capability, and new placement of the rear fingerprint scanner. Water resistant, fast wireless charging, a stunning Super AMOLED screen, 1T microSD storage, a 3.5mm headset jack, and more. Used generally for work.[/size][/list]
[size=10][b]→ MIU CONFIDENTIAL MATELASSÉ LEATHER BAG[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Black sheepskin done in a matelassé motif. 42 cm metal chain shoulder strap with matelassé leather shoulder pad and matching handle. Flap with push-lock clasp. Holds the essentials; wallet (id, passes, etc), personal care products, etc. [/size][/list]
[size=10][b]→ KEYS[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]A set of keys that are hooked to a handy dandy case of Pepper Spray with a quick release key ring. [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:08 pm
Character's Name: Francisco Jones [ Paco ]
Character's Rank: C
Link to Character's Profile: [ x ]
Link to Last Character Update: N/A
Link to Posts: [ Lost to Axon ]
AP Added: + 5 from Return, +25 from November
AP Spent: 0
Stats Added: +30 BS & +10 ACC
Trick(s) Added: N/A

Everything is updated in the profile code below. You can double check it for accuracy.

[align=right][size=0]profile layout © little ame night — all rights reserved[/size][/align][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/ZXUQBiw.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=#A6223D]»[/color][/size] [size=10][b][color=Black]PERSONAL DATA[/color][/b][/size][/list][color=Black]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color]
[color=#A6223D]▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪[/color]
[list][list][list][size=9][b][color=Black]FULL NAME[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Francisco Manuel Jones[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]NICKNAME[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Paco[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]GENDER[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Male[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]AGE[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Twenty [ 20 ][/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]HEIGHT[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]6'3" [ 190.5 cm ] [/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]WEIGHT[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]185 lbs. [ 84 kg. ] [/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]ETHNICITY[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Afro Puerto Rican[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]BLOOD TYPE[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]B+[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]ALIGNMENT[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Chaotic Evil[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]SEXUALITY[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Heterosexual[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]LOVE INTEREST[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black] "Sex, drugs & money."[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]APPEARANCE[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]See Image[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]MANNERISMS[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Arrogant.Rash.Reckless.[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]BIOGRAPHY[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]C://Intel/Francisco_Jones/Biography - ERROR... This root cannot be accessed. [/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]PLAYLIST[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black] [url=https://youtu.be/TKs4rC-ZeR4]"***** just hit my phone, know I'm down to ride."[/url][/color][/size] [/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=16][color=#A6223D]»[/color][/size] [size=10][b][color=Black]STORM RIDER DATA[/color][/b][/size][/list][color=Black]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color]
[color=#A6223D]▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪[/color]
[list][list][list][size=9][b][color=Black]RACE[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Gravity Child Descendant [ Conditioned Body & Ancestor's Gift ][/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]ALIAS[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Street Runna[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]RANK[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]C Rank[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]TYPE[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black] Swift[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]ROAD[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Flame Road[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]SUB-ROAD[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]None[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]SHADOW[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black][url=https://www.zerochan.net/4074]Savior [/url][/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]AIR TREKS[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black] [Current TUs: 0 SPD | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP][/color][/size][list][size=9][color=Black][align=justify]Ifrit's Blaze » A high top sneaker design is the silhouette for this model. The colors red and orange overtake the shoe itself, with black as the base, and red and orange streaks on the sides. Though the shoes are basic they do have some differences between them and original factory made air treks. The shoes are laced with black shoestrings, but the location of the shoe laces are off to the side.[/align][/color][/size][/list][size=9][b][color=Black]TEAM[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]None Yet[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=16][color=#A6223D]»[/color][/size] [size=10][b][color=Black]STATISTICAL DATA[/color][/b][/size] [/list][color=Black]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color]
[list][list][list][size=9][b][color=Black]R.E.A.D[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]170 [220][/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]SPEED[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]135 [/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]STRENGTH[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]80[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]STAMINA[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]10 [50][/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]JUMP[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]00[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]AIR TIME[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black] 00.00 Seconds [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=16][color=#A6223D]»[/color][/size] [size=10][b][color=Black]TRICK DATA[/color][/b][/size] [/list][color=Black]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color]
[list][list][list][size=9][b][color=Black]ROAD TRICKS[/color][/b][list][color=Black]»[b]Flames!:[/b] Being the first hint at the Flame Road's run style, the initial technique is none other than the illusionary achievement of creating false flames. Beginner riders of the Flame Road first learn to transfer the heat energy accumulated in their run to that of updrafts, creating waves of heat to give the impression of literal fire being produced wherever the user laid foot. This not only fools other riders and gives off the impression of literal fire, but increases the effects of most Flame based tricks by acting as a catalyst for which heat based tricks to hold better effects. Eventually, Flame Road riders get to a point there they may produce these drafts and ride upon them, giving an impression of flight or riding on flames they blazed on their own. This is an E Class trick.[/color]

[color=Black]»[b]Engulf!:[/b] A powerful after effect that occurs after the use of flames! by a proficient rider of the road. While Flames are the basis of the Flame road, the production of these flames also comes with the production of extreme heat. Along with this production, the visual representation of these Flames creates an illusion causing opponents to believe that the heat is hotter than its true temperature producing a different type of illusion than its counterpart Apollon road. The major benefit of this is the effects it can leave on the rider's opponents within the area. The extreme heat combined with the illusion causes a stamina drain depending on the amount of effort is put into the trick. F: 1 stamina E: For Apollon riders, they are only affected by half the points depending on the rank. The range is at least 5ft (F )and at Max 25 ft. (King)This is an F/King Class trick. This trick can only be used after the usage of Flame and lasts for 2 opponent posts This means that if an opponent stays within the area and does nothing to counteract the trick in 2 posts. They would lose that stamina amount 2 times. So if its a F rank. They would lose a stamina point each turn for a total loss of 2 stamina points after their second post by the trick. The cool down starts on the rider's post after the trick concludes. This means the rider's post after the second time the opponent takes a stamina lost (or would of taken a stamina loss if they evaded or countered) would be post 1 of the cooldown. After the 3rd post, the next rider post, he or she can use this trick again. Can be used in the same post as Flame. 3 post down after use. With the Regalia activated, the stamina lost is doubled for the opponents. This means F rank in which the opponent would lose 1 stamina point per turn would change to 2 stamina point per turn.[/color]

[color=Black]»[b]Afterburner:[/b] After a certain point, the Flame Rider's reaches a point of more advanced control. Such is shown in the usage of the Afterburner trick. The user will disappear spontaneously, expelling heat in brief bursts. These bursts give the visual impression of fireballs being left in the user's wake, trailing behind them as small masses of illusionary flames. The difficulty of this trick lies in the required speed output and technicality. The trick name takes after that of a principle used in supersonic fighter jets. The user mimics the effects of forcing short, abrupt, speed bursts to produce shock waves and displace heat masses. This trick can only be used every other post. This is a C Class trick. [/color]

[color=Black]»[b] Oh Time!:[/b]The very basic of all Apollon Riders tricks. Fairly simple in process, the Apollon rider generates amass sense of heat. Time' is just the influence of heat, light, and other Flame based riding aspects to produce abnormal effects. In this beginner instance, the user uses a visual phenomenon known as "Total Reflection". Using the heat build from the Flame Road, the user will cause the temperature and humidity of the air about them to heighten, bringing it to the extent that they become invisible temporarily. This, being the same principle under which mirage's and heat hazes work, is a more discreet and less flamboyant way of producing the road's effects. This is an E Class trick.

[color=Black]»[b]Giant Swing of Time::[/b]A simple offensive trick designed to make use of centripetal force. The user plants a hand on the ground and swings their feet like a pendulum to strike the opponent's mid-section with a deceptive blow strong enough to knock the wind out of the diaphragm. Originally designed to work in tandem with the trick "Oh! Time!" this trick works twice as effective when both are used together. This is a D rank trick

[color=Black]»[b]Time Shield:[/b]By this point, the Apollon rider has control of their heat and updrafts that they can create a shield of heated rising updrafts. This shield takes on the image of a large grandfather clock and a set of gears. These updrafts are more physical than illusion based, able to take high impact damage and slow it down, giving the Apollon rider the chance to block an attack or to escape impending danger. This move is highly effective against projectiles but can "slow" down physical attacks as well. This is a C Class trick.

[/size][/list]
[size=9][b][color=Black]TRICK PASS[/color][/b][list][color=Black]»[b]None yet:[/b] --- [/color]

[color=Black]»[b]Super Stride IV Sonic Boom:[/b] This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt. [/color]

[color=Black]»[b]Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder :[/b] This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body. [/color]

[color=Black]»[b]In Step: Reverse Turn Stance:[/b] The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability. [/color] [/size][/list]
[size=9][b][color=Black]CUSTOM TRICKS[/color][/b][list][color=Black]»[b]Reincarnation[/b] Rank: C | Stamina: 3 | Wear: 5% | Road: Flame / Apollon
An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"
[/color]

[color=Black]»[b]None yet:[/b] --- [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=16][color=#A6223D]»[/color][/size] [size=10][b][color=Black]EQUIPMENT DATA[/color][/b][/size][/list][color=Black]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color]
[list][list][list][size=9][b][color=Black]RAW Papers[/color][/b][list][color=Black]» Pure one-hundred percent hemp.[/color] [/size][/list] [size=9][b][color=Black][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/KingNaruto98/Noblesse-Oblige_03_zpse273bdae.png]Noblesse Oblige[/url][/color][/b][list][color=Black]» White smart phone. R.E.A.D Enabled. Jail-Broken for untraceable calls, and things of the like.[/color] [/size][/list] [size=9][b][color=Black]Lighter[/color][/b][list][color=Black]» Self explanatory.[/color] [/size][/list] [size=9][b][color=Black]Chain Wallet[/color][/b][list][color=Black]» Student Visa, Fake I.D, Passport, Debit Card [ 1500 Ryo ][/color] [/size][/list] [size=9][b][color=Black]Air Kazzoh Duffel[/color][/b][list][color=Black]» For the extra s**t. [/color] [/size][/list] [size=9][b][color=Black]Ifrit's Blaze [Current TUs: 0 SPD | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP][/color][/b][list][color=Black]» Basic a** wheels.[/color] [/size][/list] [/list][/list][/list]

[list][size=16][color=#A6223D]»[/color][/size] [size=10][b][color=Black]TRACKER[/color][/b][/size][/list][color=Black]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color]
[list][list][list][size=9][b][color=Black]CHARACTER SLOT[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]1/3[/color][/size]
[list][list][list][size=9][b][color=Black]AP Total[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black] 3 /65 [/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]ROAD CHANGE[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Unused[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]CHARACTER CHANGE[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Unused[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]STAT SWAP[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black]Unused[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=Black]Last Update[/color][/b][/size] — [size=10][color=Black] UPDATE GOES HERE[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:08 pm
Noble Negative J3T

Character's Name: Cassie Lockhart
Character's Rank: Tuner A-rank
Link to Character's Profile: XXX
Link to Posts:
Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
AP Added: +25 month ap for november
AP Spent:
Tune Ups Added: Acc: BS: Sta: Jmp:
Stats Added:
Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:

perks added due to use of old profile skeleton didn't have them

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/1mXNFiC.png[/imgright]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b]Cassidy Jessica Lockhart
[b]Nicknames: [/b] Cassie, Cass
[b]Age: [/b] 19
[b]Birthdate: [/b] March 23rd
[b]Sex: [/b] Female
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b]Bi-sexual.

[b]Height: [/b] 5' 3"
[b]Weight: [/b] 154 lbs
[b]Physical Description: [/b] Cassidy is a quite thicker set young woman with most of her figure going into her large breasts, ample hips, and thighs. She has darker skin from working outside most her life in her parents scrap yard. She has several serration scars on her back from a past event, and a birth defect that causing her ears to have an elf like point to them.

[b]Personality: [/b] Cassidy is a bit rough and tumble but she simple and direct. Normally generous and kind she won't back down from hard work or getting dirty. If she feels wronged, she will stand up for herself and say what she needs to say, Cassidy is loyal till the end to her friends as well. While she is strong because of her upbringing she lacks a bit of a feminine side which leads her to not like super girly things unless she has to which embarrasses her. Though she does have a mischievous side at times slightly breaking sooome rules to have fun. Loves the simple things and rock music. She isn't too complex wearing what on her mind on her sleeves and enjoying every day to the fullest. Cassidy won't back down from a rumble if it's important but also understands when it's time to pull out before it becomes worse. Cassidy loves animals, cooking and mechanics, not too picky an eater, but she does have an above average fear of spiders. She prefers living in the moment then worrying about the future or being hung up on the past, going with the flow of what she wants.

[b]Backstory: [/b] new Bio TBA

[b]Country of Birth: [/b]America
[/size]

[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Ring
[b]Rank: [/b] A
[b]Allias: [/b] Scrap Metal Witch
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/952972789573067935/00A2BA88E3180F2A0274398DF6762FF6A296C89F/?imw=680&imh=1024&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=true]Factory Giant[/url]
[b]Race: [/b] Descendent of Brain Charger, Ascendent
[b]Perks[/b] Technologically Advanced, Expertise of a Rider
[b]TOTAL AP[/B]: 48/ 58
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]BATTLE R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size] 220
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][50] [T.S. - 25][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][50] [T.S. - 25][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][100] [T.S. - 50][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][20] [T.S. - 10][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9] [75] [/size]
[i][size=11]→ Reaction:[/size][/i] [size=9][60] [/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Reaction:[/size][/i] [size=9][45] [/size]

[size=11][u][b]TUNER R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size] 430
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][90] [T.S. - 45][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Battle Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][140] [T.S. - 70][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][140] [T.S. - 70][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][60] [T.S. - 30][/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Tracks: Heavy Mettle Hammers[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]B-rank ATs that have a large off road will for a heal and two inline wheels going down the bottom the ATs. Made to be durable but more for tuning then fighting as such it has quite the capability with non-combat parts.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→ Parts Equipped[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]"Jumper Cable: RANK B:
"The Jumper Cable wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal despite looking bigger and off-road style on the heel, however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large jump start cable like part that can connect to another AT from there the start that cassie's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Cassie's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself." [/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]"N/A"[/size][/list]
[size=11][b]→ AT weapon/tech[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]"Scrap Yard: RANK C:
"An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Cassie's design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Cassie has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Cassie has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage" [/size][/list]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Metronome l Rank F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► The unique riders of the Ring Road begin their journey with the realization of a very basic, but extremely innate, 'talent'. The link tuner has a natural affinity for 'time', having the degree of attention to such details that they are in tune to perfection in keeping time. Despite its simplicity, having "correct timing" is the basis of a Tuner who both examines and aligns with their sense of rhythm. This talent extends into an ability to recognize familiar riders by the sound of their A-T. This trait works best when the tuner has personally worked on the skates. This is an F Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Quick Fix l Rank C}
[color=white]-------[/color]► With the introduction of tool usage in the tuner's inventory, they can take advantage of their natural talents to a more advanced level than any time prior. Though tuners are not judged by the speed of their work, but by the quality, they also may find themselves in dire need of the former. For that reason, the user may implement 'makeshift repair' tactics, performing their tool based run with increased efficiency as a result. With the usage of a tool similar in appearance to a stenographer's typewriter, the tuner can get a physical read of the Air Treck's current state, allowing them to mentally diagram and optimize necessities in repair based on a number system read out. What the tuner does afterward is assessed the necessities in treck wear, performing a quick repair based off of the diagnosis. If incorrect hold of the necessary materials, the tuner can go so far as to fully reassemble what would've appeared to have been an unusable pair of skates. However, the repair does not account for a full maintenance check up and will show quicker wear than usual if left unattended. A quick fix can only be used on treks in the yellow or red "zone", and from that point on, the amount of wear caused from every trick is doubled until an out-of-combat tune is performed. (The x2 wear stacks with each Quick Fix applied to the treks) This is a C Class trick.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Deconstruction:l Rank X}
[color=white]-------[/color]► With their advanced knowledge pertaining to the functions and customizations of Air Trecks, a tuner has the apprehension to break apart Air Treck Technology with only a passing moment. If the target is within arm's reach, the tuner can quickly dismantle the advanced piece of technology beyond immediate repair (Quick Fix). The speed in which the process can be completed is dependent on the skill of the tuner and how heavily customized the Air Treck Technology is. Unfortunately, anything created by Axis can only be destroyed by Axis, regardless of the tuner's rank and other capabilities.
[Example: C Rank Tuners can not destroy S Class Air Trecks. A rank Tuners can not destroy A Class Air Trecks.]

[/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Trick Passes[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size]
[list]► Lucky Wrench: [size=9]an old heirloom wrench belonging to her uncle and given to cassie. While useless for tuning Air treks it’s a good luck charm she always keeps on her. If angered one might find this cast iron tool to be very… painful.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size]
[list]► scrap metal doll: [size=9] "A doll given to cassie at a young age made from some of the scrap from her junkyards. The doll was all her family could get her at the time and is something she treasures as a tuner."[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size]
[list]► Harmonica: [size=9]A harmonica she got from her mothe. She uses it to remind her of home as she plays it."[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size]
[list]► Tibetan Mastiff named, Bear[size=9] Bear is an 8 year old monster of a dog given to Cassidy specifically from her Uncle not wanting his little girl growing up. He is actually larger then most Tibetan mastiff, (the lockhart family says he'll be a really record breaker when fully grown) weighing in at 157 lbs and still growing. He has a thick pure black coat and large mane but around Cassidy turns into a puppy again. He is trained enough to know the difference between Cassidy's guests and intruders but is bred to be a guard dog protecting the family so he doesn't warm up to most immediately. Out of all the dogs on the farm, Bear was specifically hand raised by Cassidy and her father to be her guard dog, however while his strength and power reflect his name. He can be very sweet and gentle so long as his master isn't in any danger.[/size][/list]

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:14 am
Jubellation
Only was missing your total stats and your rank up to B rank but I got that edited in.

Kurai_wolf
You're good lovely.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:25 am
Character's Name:
Napuaonalani Keopuhiwa Jones
Character's Rank:
C
Link to Character's Profile:
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25405245#386572833
Link to Posts:
Parts Added: