Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:02 pm
User Image

He had found himself outside the border of a nearby pride that seemed relatively friendly but he wasn't about to just waltz on in. Maybe he'd see someone walking around the edges, like a guard or scout. Maybe even just a curious member wanting to look at the world outside their pride, he kept his hops up. He wanted to meet more of these mortals and see if perhaps spending time down here with them was in his best interest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:45 pm
AstoriaFallen

Tatkret was on her way to the borders of the pride to begin her duties as a hunter. There was never a guarantee that she'd find anything but Tatkret had become pretty good at her job none the less. If there were not signs of a herd she'd study the tracks and go back to the pride with new information on the migration patterns.

Hunting wasn't as interesting as getting in everyones business. Tatkret loved getting in others business romantic or other wise. She was a chatter box and a bit of a gossip when the mood struck her right but the pride didn't thrive off of that sort of social behavior. The pride thrived on everyone doing their duties so that was what Tatkret was out here to do.

A sight of a sherbet colored being had her pause mid step. Were those ... wings? Curious, the lioness wandered towards the being.

"Can I .. " Oh no. Now that she had a closer look at him he was quite handsome wasn't he? "h-help you ?"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:17 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Ears flicked and he turned his head to look down towards the female that spoke to him, she seemed a little cautious but didn't come off as afraid, if anything she was looking at him out of curiosity. "I'm just passing through, is there a pride nearby? I was told there was one here but wasn't sure if I was upon their lands or not." His voice was warm and welcoming as he turned to face her properly, she seemed so small and dainty, her colors were marvelous, the pinks and yellows were lovely.

"I'm Limerence, what may I call you by?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:30 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Tatkret," The female offered her name with out a second thought. She hadn't put to much thought in to maybe she should keep that information to her self. Though, honestly, Tatkret wasn't sure what some one would do with her name anyways.

"So... yeah you're in our pride territory.... but more importantly why? I mean don't beautiful beings such as your self have more adventurous lives than to lurk on the borders of prides?" She wasn't being rude as much as inquiring. Tatkret lacked a filter and she was known to be very curious.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:14 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"That's a unique name." Then again he wasn't sure what he was expecting her name to be, but it definitely stood out when it was spoken. Giving a shrug of his large shoulders he curled his tail around one of his back legs, "I was just out and about, wandering. Surely you allow visitors upon your lands?" He questioned her in return.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:37 pm
AstoriaFallen

Tatkrets nose wiggled about as she thought about her name and if it was an odd one. She'd never met another Tatkret so maybe the god had something there. Maybe it was special. Tatkret decided she liked that observation but decided to keep that little tid bit to her self.

"Oh. Yeah for the most part we allow others to wander in to the pride but .. you know with in reason." Tatkret explained, "You'd likely meet a lot of resistance if you were to march in to some of the more private dens with out introducing your self." She was rambling but Tatkret loved to talk even if it was about nothing. "So ... Yeah I suppose it'd be fine. I have to say , though, I find it curious why you've decided to wander in this area. I guess maybe there is no reason like you said ... but I don't know." Tatkret shrugged still looking pretty thoughtful.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:43 am
Alpaca Chobi

A rumbling laugh burst forth from his parted lips, "I have a little more sense than to intrude upon personal quarters." While he was new, he still had common sense. "I am aware most prides do not take visitors well, but another God I know spoke of this pride in passing so I had thought to check it out."

Not that he had needed to explain himself to the mortal. Still, she was very curious and he found her interest in hanging around endearing. Some were rather nervous of his particular appearance. Maybe one day he'd wander the lands as some other form of creature, one less obvious but no less of who he was.

"Perhaps you can show me one of your favorite spots to go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:10 pm
AstoriaFallen

Another god? This interested Tatkret quite a bit.

"Who was it ? Which god?" She looked at the pastel god before her with great interest for elaboration. Tatkret loved knowing this sort of thing so she could tell everyone later. She was a gossip after all.

Her favorite spot? Tatkret had to think a bit.

"You know what. Follow me and I can show you," She decided. Why tell when she could show. That carried much more impact.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"I don't feel at liberty to divulge that particular information but maybe once we've gotten better acquainted I might tell you what they look like." He gave her a warm smile and stood up to follow her as she offered to lead the way.

"I am curious to know more about you and your pride as well, perhaps you can tell me when we get there." He followed along after her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:32 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Oh." Tatkret was quite disappointed but she figured that was probably smart. She'd had told everyone if he had told her anyways. Maybe it was for the best. But Tatkret still felt a little pouty about not knowing which god was talking about their pride.

"Oh. Well that can be arranged of course. Just walk with me and we can talk as well," She grinned. Tatkret loved to talk about things. Her favorite topic besides relationships was the pride. Possibly because it was what she knew better than anything.

The lioness turned her back and started off. She'd show the god this pride and do the pride proud.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces