Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
34/M looking for female

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zefferss

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:46 pm
Hey there, yes I am an older gaian, and probably much older than most folks around here. So I am seeking a relationship with a female, I do prefer a female that is around 25 or older, but if you're younger and comfortable to talk with me, feel free.

I have a few hobbies, I enjoy video games, have all my life basically. I like to speed run, I stream on occasion at twitch.tv.. I like movies, netflix, music, and the like. I try to get out as much as I can during better weather, riding my bike, or just moving around. I enjoy reading, I try to write short stories, quotes, poetry sometimes, and other things that pop in my head. I ramble a lot, I talk a lot, and I enjoy lengthy conversations.

I enjoy alternative thinking, for example exploring the idea that the mainstream media is full of it, and that the current narrative we are sold and told is mostly bs. Not saying I fully agree with every crazy conspiracy theory out there, but I keep an open mind and seek to educate myself and seek knowledge as much as possible.

I work full time, I am currently taking classes for a dual associates, though not in any classes this semester. Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to pm me, or reply here. I am a pretty open person and an honest person.

I think I'll leave it at that for now, hope to hear from you. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:44 pm
zefferss
Hey there, yes I am an older gaian, and probably much older than most folks around here. So I am seeking a relationship with a female, I do prefer a female that is around 25 or older, but if you're younger and comfortable to talk with me, feel free.

I have a few hobbies, I enjoy video games, have all my life basically. I like to speed run, I stream on occasion at twitch.tv.. I like movies, netflix, music, and the like. I try to get out as much as I can during better weather, riding my bike, or just moving around. I enjoy reading, I try to write short stories, quotes, poetry sometimes, and other things that pop in my head. I ramble a lot, I talk a lot, and I enjoy lengthy conversations.

I enjoy alternative thinking, for example exploring the idea that the mainstream media is full of it, and that the current narrative we are sold and told is mostly bs. Not saying I fully agree with every crazy conspiracy theory out there, but I keep an open mind and seek to educate myself and seek knowledge as much as possible.

I work full time, I am currently taking classes for a dual associates, though not in any classes this semester. Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to pm me, or reply here. I am a pretty open person and an honest person.

i am 45 years old and share some of your same interests  

Freya huntress

Wealthy Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

ladielish

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:57 am
Lady Faith73
zefferss

i am 45 years old and share some of your same interests

awesome to see someone around my age im 33  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas