• Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:32 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 am
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| Hello, My name is Mon Mi-jin. I'll be in your care.
tab How Old Am I…| I'm 20...no wait... I'm am 15 years old.
tab What Sex Am I...| This is awkward, but I am in fact a girl in both sex and in gender.
tab What Do I Look Like...| Not much have changed, I'm tall and slender, but I lack a lot of feminine beauty in my opinion. My skin is pale but has a slight grey tint from being malnourish the majority of my life. Luckily I can tan pretty easily and not look like a burnt orange. My hair is a little past my shoulder blade, but I often kept tie up and out of my face? I really hate talking about my looks because my face is a bit scar up. So, yeah... just look at my picture over there.
tab What Are My People...| Korean
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| jiton magnet release
tab Where Am I From...| Sunakagure
tab How Tall Am I...| Five foot seven inches, I read that pretty tall for girls my age.
tab And How Heavy...| 135 pounds
tab What Frame Am I...| light build
tab What Was I to My Home...} I went from a protector who help keep bandits from attacking my village to a criminal. Rotting away in a cell for a crime I know I did not commit.
tab How Experienced Was I...| I was talented and recognize for my strengths. I can't say I am much to look at now.
tab What Am I Like...: Mi-jin personality worked well in a group setting. She seeks the leadership in other before herself. A supporting role suits her best, but in a disorganized group, Mi-jin is not afraid to take up the mantle of leadership herself. If you don’t mind a leadership from a person who not capable to go one day without forcing her belief on you and those around her.

Mi-jin lack certain social cues and higher thinking and tend to comes off the ignorance of other people and the world she finds herself in. Luckily she is very creative and is able to fill in the missing pieces that often tie into her moral belief. Being adaptable is her specialty, but you can’t force a circle into a square piece when it comes to her. You’ll have to either chip away at her smooth surfaces or expand the square piece for her to fit in.

Understanding how Mi-jin feels is very obvious if she is happy she is probably praising to the moon for her happiness. If she is upset or angry, she is cursing the sun for her problems. Finding this young lady in the middle of her own emotional turmoil is not unusable, but luckily the problems are typically small in scale or very fleeting. She is unable to hold ‘most’ grudges.

While many upon meeting Mi-jin at first can see her bad traits and they are well documented in many incidents of her bad traits. Mi-jin is charismatic and charming in her simplicity. When talking about the topics she loves, i.e the moon, Mi-jin become uncomfortably excitable and talkative. Not that she was ever the shy type. Mi-jin is an open book with some sticky pages stuck together. It's not that she has secrets, it's just that rather recalls them when it's needed. It could be days after a conversation that she remembers some information given.

Those who come in contact with her often leave confused or amused. The best way to handle this specimen is to come half full and leave half empty.

tab What Did I Believe In...: "True preserverence is the moon rising every night."
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • Swimming in dark waters
    tab • Curses, hexes and witchcrafts
    tab • inabitiy to decipher fiction from reality
tab What Are My Strengths...:
    tab • Taijustu
    tab • Evasive manuver
    tab • Dexerious
tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
    tab • Tactical situation
    tab • Gengetsu Users
    tab • Clumsy footing

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: Era of Attention
tab When Was I Born...| June 5th
tab What Have I Experienced...:
The person who Mi-jin has become is due to her close ties with her family and the type of community she grew up in. Mi-jin education tended to be more focus on practical everyday survival lessons. She knew how to grew crops in poor desert conditions and hunt and gather food. Her parents were extremely poor and taught how to scavenge and save their waste to keep food on the table. Mi-jin neighbor was in the low-income part of the village and while everyone has a role in the bigger scheme of things, there was still the handful who could not take care of themselves. It was not unheard of for a family to take in elders and children who lost their families or homeless till they get on their feet. Mi-jin even as a child whose spent night hungry, knew that her community will never let a family die of hunger if it could be prevented. The bad apples tend to root themselves out and eventually leave as the village is small and words spread of the family who turn a hungry motherless child away.

Mi-jin loves festival times as it the night where the community is the closet and sharing their faith. Mi-jin family praised the moon primary and the earth second. It has been a long tradition in her family to give their blessing to the moon and festival times is the night where every family in the community comes together and gives their offerings or prayers to their deity in hope of good fortune. Thanks to this joint religious community, that Mi-jin faith has never wavered even when she is hungry or when she lost relatives to droughts and famine.

The oasis community has another thing they lack and that was ninja schools. Very few families in the village could perform basic ninjutsu and those who could be not open to sharing what they passed on to outside their families. Mi-jin had no training when she decided to apply for the night watch. At the most the recruit was given a simple, short sword, any other weapons or armor comes out of the recruit pockets. Mi-jin coming from a poor family had no chance of better protection.

The night watch is those who have taken a vow to protect the village. The village lack numbers and formal training it due to generations of passing down training and technique that the village had been able to push back against bandits. Mi-jin vowed before the town to protect them from all internal and external harm. The return was that Mi-jin family would not go without food.

The night of the full moon, Mi-jin was out on patrol with the Captain. Nothing seems out of the ordinary, but when they stop to check the walls, everything began to change. She felt so angry and out of control of her emotions. Before she could cry, scream or do anything, Mi-jin attacked her captain. The fight was vague and she can’t remember what happened, but the feeling of anger was pulsing through her body. Her mind was screaming thoughts that felt hazy. The hot streak of pain against her face stops her, but her captain was badly wounded and her sword was dripping with his blood. Mi-jin remembers the words he spoke to her as he touches the wounds on her face.

The trial for the murder was quick as Mi-jin did not defend herself. There was no way she would kill her Captain, but they let her sit in jail regardless. Mi-jin thought about that night over and over again. The captain was her best friend, she would be the last person to kill him. When the night of her execution, Mi-jin notice how quiet the Jailhouse was. She tested the door and found it unlocked, without a second thought she escaped. Mi-jin didn’t want to die for a crime she didn’t commit so she ran out of the village.

Mi-jin believes the moon set her free that night and that it was fate that encourages her to keep on moving. The next town a three-day journey if she wasn’t stopped by country many sandstorms. Mi-jin prays that she’ll see the next day when she exhaustion overcame her. Falling asleep prop against a rock, Mi-jin believes in fate and destiny and if the moon wanted her to die in jail, her prayer would not have been answered. Instead, it seems fate had a different path for her and she was destined not to walk it alone. As that night, a string was tied around her soul and is bounded by an individual she would have met if the world's turmoil hasn't interrupted her journey.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...] ►►► Change to "What Am I Capable Of..." ◄◄◄
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • Moon Faith - A devoted follower of her faith, while under the Moon watchful eye, Mi-jin feel her bond grows stronger. (all religious techniques are 1 rank stronger)
    tab • s**t Talker- Mi-jin likes to talk s**t and can take a hit. When she s**t talk, you know she going to put up what she shittin'. (+2 custom oaths)
    tab • Hungry Scavenger- No one knows how to make good possum pie anymore, luckily Mi-jin knows a few home reciepes that she is willing to share. (add +2 to cooking skill)
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 100
      tab Chakra Color ► Grey
      tab Chakra Materialization ► gritty and fluid like sands in the wind
        tab • Lighting (Raiton)
        tab • Earth (doton)
    tab Stamina Pool → 100
    tab Archetype → Magician
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| ☆☆☆
      tab Agility| ☆☆☆☆
      tab Intelligence|
      tab Chakra| ☆☆☆☆
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • Foragring ► 3
    tab • Roastry ► 4
    tab • Brewing ► 3
    tab •Field Triage ► 3
    tab •Farming ► 3
tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab • two weapon combat (light&light)► E rank
    tab • single handed weapons ►E rank
    tab • Handheld Ranged Weapon ► E rank
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 02 // 0
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 01 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 00 // 07
    tab Proficiency Points → 00 // 01

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 0 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab •Normal Clothing ►25 Ryo
    tab •Super Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 5] ►15 Ryo

tab •satchel, medium ►2 ryo
    tab •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30) ►20 ryo
    tab •10 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30) ►4 ryo
    tab •Skinning knife ►5 ryo

tab •backpack ►2 ryo
    tab •One Person Tent ►20 Ryo
    tab •Blanket ►2 ryo
    tab •bedroll ►6 ryo
    tab •Mess kit ►10 ryo
    tab •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball ►5 ryo
    tab •Soap ►1ryo
    tab •Twine(50meter) ►6 ryo
    tab •Fishing hook (1x) ►0.5 ryo
    tab •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3) ►0.5 ryo
    tab •flint and steel ►0.5 ryo
    tab •clay gourd ►1 ryo

tab What Techniques Do I Possess...|
      [{Ninjustu}]
        • Jiba Soujuu [Magnetic Manipulation]

[{Taijutsu}]

[{Bukijutsu}]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
          tab
          tab
          tab
        tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
          tab
          tab
          tab

ooc
Hey, resubmitting for bloodline! hopefully i did this right??

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:27 am
User Image
Official Name → lunatist (sound like lunatics)
Common Name → Moonist

Origin → Land of Wind
Era of Creation → Era of Division

Pantheon →
      • Name → Full Moon 🌕
        New life, family, transformation, sexuality, harvesting

• Name → Nu Moon 🌑
        Death, Destruction, fasting, wisdom,

• Name → Half Moon 🌗🌓
        Reflection, cleansing, health, relationship,

• Name → Smiling moon 🌙
        Deception, stealth, creativity, art, trickery,

Myths →
      • The chosen princess
      • The harbinger of the moon
      • The cosmic turtle

List of Religious Rituals → {In list format, write down what kind of religious rituals are performed by those who follow your religion. What are they, how are they performed, and what is their intended purpose? All faiths have rituals, and no ritual is pointless or without religious purpose}
      • cleansing/purifying ritual

• S+ rank ritual (moon to earth ritual)

Tenants of Faith → {Should be written as a list below. Give each Tenant a name, such as "Thou Shall Not Steal", and explain in detail what that means. This defines your faith and should be explored. What does this religion promote? What does it discourage? What does it ban? What does it seek to eradicate?}
      • Thou shalt not commit heresy - questioning, idolizing, practicing, worshiping or comparing the moon to other religion is strictly forbidden.
      • Tho shalt prays the Moon/Local moon- The moon is all proving, all giving, all challenging and giving prays and remembrance of important. Without the moon, nothing will exist and all will be mindful of

Historical Data →
{History of your religion. Wars, blights, destruction? The Heroes, the kindness, acts of self sacrifice? What was the history of the religion, what gave rise to its creation? Who founded it, who continued it? The devil is in the details, and the more descriptive you are, the more that might be allowed.}

True Faith Rewards →
{Below, in order, list the tiered benefits of your faith. Every Tier requires an additional three [3] RPCs follow your faith. These benefits could include access to specific techniques, abilities, or information that is shared by all members of your faith}
      • Tier (1) →
      • Tier (2) →
      • Tier (3) →
      • Tier (4) →
      • Tier (5) →

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 am
The Story So Far

Mi-Jin awakening - Escaping with Buki-Oppa and Kumiho

The forest begin - the forest end
Steel Citadel - White docks with Ika
A beast appear with Ika  

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:33 am
SHINOBI STRIKE REWARD
10 free post (Halloween post??)
32 free activity post
64 free training post
3 replicant coupon
2 get out of jail free coupon
6 skill points or 3 pp points
5 technique slots or 2 stages of learning
[1] Banhammer. Insta-kill
10 reward rerolls
1 artifact or 1 greater pa or 1 character reset or 1 requirement reductions
1 get out of jail free coupon
3 random bloodline scroll
1 bundle of rare material (????)
3 random legacy Halloween items (?>?>?)
[2] Proficiency Points

[2] Skill Points - Usable on any skills.
[5] Technique Slots or [2] Stages of Learning!
[3] Special Reroll Coupons - Allows for a reroll of any randomized results, and either result can be chosen.
[4] Skill Points, or [2] Proficiency Points!

[1] character for the Sexy no Jutsu (Permanently at +1 rank of Strength)!
Two [2] Coupons of temporary Gender Swap ? Lasts 3 - 12 Posts! Can be Used on Others

Kumiho
300exp
10 training post
375exp

Magenet Release: ferromagnetic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:27 am
OATHS  

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:01 pm
Discipline (Double OathKeeper)

Chakra: tab 275
Stamina: tab 265

-_-_-Passive ? Benefits:
-_-_-_-• Learn [3] additional Oath per paragraph.
-_-_-Jutsu ? Limit ? Increases:
• Learn [3] additional Oath per paragraph.
-_-_-Jutsu ○ Limit ○ Increases:
-_-_-_-• [ +04 ] Oath slots.
-_-_-_-• [ +06 ] Proficiency slots.
-_-_-_-• [ +01 ] Ninjutsu slots.
-_-_-_-• [ +01 ] Genjutsu slots.
-_-_-_-• [ +02 ] Taijutsu Stages of Learning.
-_-_-_-• [ +02 ] Bukijutsu Stages of Learning.

Priest // Mystic: A Priest serves a higher power by name, while a Mystic serves an abstract purpose or unnamed being, such as "Luck" or "Fate". Of the three Structures, these Oathkeepers are often the most methodical and purposeful, as shown by their Creed. Unlike the other two, this Structure bears two [2] Creeds: Scripture and Ritual. Scripture requires physical or verbal action to perform, such as a stance, or specific movement like a prayer. These oaths are short, burst-like effects that act as a supplementary force. A Ritual requires intense focus and movements, with concentration on non-interruption being hallmarks. Once completed, a Ritual lasts until a Backlash Requirement is met, or another Ritual takes it place. When selecting this Discipline, the Oathkeeper is granted two [2] Custom Oath slots per experience rank that may be utilized to create their own oaths, which must be written out and submitted in the appropriate Application page. Oaths that belong to Creeds other than Boast require twice as long [2x] to activate Completing Scriptures will grant a Karmic Stack that grants a one [1] step bonus on any number generated, dice rolled, or chance needed, whether positive or negative as needed. This may stack up to one time per experience rank [1/rank].

Karmic Investiture: Performing Oaths successfully grants a sort of karmic reprieve in different forms depending on the Creed of the Oathkeeper. However, some learn to harness these "stacks" into additional abilities, such as empowering other oaths, increasing the rank of attacks or defenses, and so on. For each two stacks [2] of Karma Invested an Oath may be increased by one [1] step, all offensive physical attacks are increased by one [1] rank of speed or damage, or all natural defenses are considered Spiritual in nature. These effects may be stacked with multiple Karmic Points, but each effect lasts only [1] post. Investiture is an immediate act of will, and thus takes no activations to utilize.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:09 pm
WEAPON:
• Light Crossbow - Tier 1, in decent condition, Durability 20
•Jagged Dagger ? This strange dagger bears a red-colored carved bone grip, with a screaming farce carved into the pommel. The blade is black with jagged edged made for ripping, and a single, golden ravel with its wings circling it in the center, and to those who have the knowledge [Such as Tier 3 Crafting], the blade is made of Bismuth. The blade is definitely chakra enriched, though why is difficult to say. With the design and the blade's material the weapon does one half [1/2] rank more Damage.
•Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30) ►20 ryo
•10 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30) ►4 ryo

ARMOR:
•Normal Clothing ►25 Ryo
•Super Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 5] ►15 Ryo
• Chain Skirt - Tier 1, a bit rusted, Defense E, Scale 10
• Strange Cuirass - Tier 4, Multicolored armor, seems to change with the light [Heat - increases scale by 3; Cold - decreases scale by 3, but halves negatives of wearing armor], Defense C, Scale 10
• Greaves - Tier 3, Black Steel [Nonmagnetic & high durability], Defense D, Scale 10
•A single [1], solitary white boot that perfectly fits your foot. Left or right is up to you, but you must select is when selecting it. Every character may have a different foot it goes for. The material is non-magnetic, and unfamiliar.
• One Silver Boot ? Opposite one already have from Halloween Event

ACCESSORY:
Scales of Truth ?A legend once tells of a sect of monks who worship the devas of virtue, celestials that represent the good and just within creation, who had gained the knowledge to call down these deific beings to the mortal realm. One such was Alustricitar, the Deva of Righteousness, who exemplified honor and goodness in all actions. Among the armaments that this deva wore was the Scales of Truth, a ring made of black and white pearl separated by two bands of sapphire on either side of the ring. It was said to be able to force others to tell the truth, for when activated the ring would punish those who lied in its presence by lighting the black side and siphoning off a part of their soul as punishment. How this ring came to pass into the hands of mortals is difficult to tell, but here it is. Below you will find the listed powers and drawbacks associated with them.
tab tab * As written above, the Scales of Justice has an aura of power that punishes those who would lie in its presence. By paying fifty [50] Chakra, with an upkeep of thirty [30] chakra, the ring activates, creating an invisible aura up to three hundred [300] yards in radius that has two effects. Firstly, those who lie, or who intentionally skew the truth with half-truths and embellishment, while within the effect cause the ring’s black side to burn bright. Instantly those who perform such an act are inflicted with five [5] Mental Corruption and five [5] Physical Corruption. This appears as black veins spreading from around their eyes and fingers up into the body, as the corruption multiplies with each additional lie. Telling the truth removes some of the corruption at a rate of two [2] per truth told. In this way one can “buy back” their purity.
tab tab * The above effect is considered the major power of the Scales of Truth, but there is a drawback. Whether the ring is activated or not once placed upon the finger the ring cannot be removed except a those experienced in combatting Corruption. Attempts to remove the ring by one’s own decisions delivers the above Corruption cost, and lying while wearing the ring causes a total of ten [10] physical and spiritual Corruption to take place, withering one’s soul for daring to hide the truth.

ARTIFACTS:
•[1] Blue Key, shaped like a house key.
•[1] artifact (moon related)
•Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball ►5 ryo  

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:14 pm
Bag:

•satchel, medium ►2 ryo

•Skinning knife ►5 ryo
•Seeds of Samhain ? A pack of 20 seeds, these seeds will spawn a random pumpkin or jack-o-lantern or creeping vine that have random effects that include exploding, bleeding, or buff effects to those who interact with them. Planting these takes three posts and take ten [10] posts to grow overall. This does have the added effect of staining the earth black, and strange, creepy noises begin to emanate from the garden and every shadow seems to carry something within it [theatrical effect and no more].

•backpack ►2 ryo

•One Person Tent ►20 Ryo
•Blanket ►2 ryo
•bedroll ►6 ryo
•Mess kit ►10 ryo
•Soap ►1ryo
•Twine(50meter) ►6 ryo
•Fishing hook (1x) ►0.5 ryo
•Whetstone(durabaility 0.3) ►0.5 ryo
•flint and steel ►0.5 ryo
•clay gourd ►1 ryo
[3] Christmas Cookies - Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten.
4 tasty peach
4 pumpkin head donuts
3 cloud mints
3 ginger cat cookies
1 licorice rope
[3] Peppermint Candy Canes - Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.
[5] Gingerbread Wonders - They're cookies, we promise! wink Just quote a DM if you eat one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:32 pm
MIS:
1 fire pup
1. Kumiho
1. Custom thread 2klink here

1 Treasure map  

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:47 pm

________Personal Identification
Name: Mon Mi-Jin
Race:
Physical Description: Not much have changed, I'm tall and slender, but I lack a lot of feminine beauty in my opinion. My skin is pale but has a slight grey tint from being malnourish the majority of my life. Luckily I can tan pretty easily and not look like a burnt orange. My hair is a little past my shoulder blade, but I often kept tie up and out of my face? I really hate talking about my looks because my face is a bit scar up. So, yeah... just look at my picture over there.
Fears: tab • Swimming in dark waters
tab • Curses, hexes and witchcrafts
tab • inabitiy to decipher fiction from reality
Personality:Mi-jin personality worked well in a group setting. She seeks the leadership in other before herself. A supporting role suits her best, but in a disorganized group, Mi-jin is not afraid to take up the mantle of leadership herself. If you don’t mind a leadership from a person who not capable to go one day without forcing her belief on you and those around her.

Mi-jin lack certain social cues and higher thinking and tend to comes off the ignorance of other people and the world she finds herself in. Luckily she is very creative and is able to fill in the missing pieces that often tie into her moral belief. Being adaptable is her specialty, but you can’t force a circle into a square piece when it comes to her. You’ll have to either chip away at her smooth surfaces or expand the square piece for her to fit in.

Understanding how Mi-jin feels is very obvious if she is happy she is probably praising to the moon for her happiness. If she is upset or angry, she is cursing the sun for her problems. Finding this young lady in the middle of her own emotional turmoil is not unusable, but luckily the problems are typically small in scale or very fleeting. She is unable to hold ‘most’ grudges.

While many upon meeting Mi-jin at first can see her bad traits and they are well documented in many incidents of her bad traits. Mi-jin is charismatic and charming in her simplicity. When talking about the topics she loves, i.e the moon, Mi-jin become uncomfortably excitable and talkative. Not that she was ever the shy type. Mi-jin is an open book with some sticky pages stuck together. It's not that she has secrets, it's just that rather recalls them when it's needed. It could be days after a conversation that she remembers some information given.

Those who come in contact with her often leave confused or amused. The best way to handle this specimen is to come half full and leave half empty.
History:The person who Mi-jin has become is due to her close ties with her family and the type of community she grew up in. Mi-jin education tended to be more focus on practical everyday survival lessons. She knew how to grew crops in poor desert conditions and hunt and gather food. Her parents were extremely poor and taught how to scavenge and save their waste to keep food on the table. Mi-jin neighbor was in the low-income part of the village and while everyone has a role in the bigger scheme of things, there was still the handful who could not take care of themselves. It was not unheard of for a family to take in elders and children who lost their families or homeless till they get on their feet. Mi-jin even as a child whose spent night hungry, knew that her community will never let a family die of hunger if it could be prevented. The bad apples tend to root themselves out and eventually leave as the village is small and words spread of the family who turn a hungry motherless child away.

Mi-jin loves festival times as it the night where the community is the closet and sharing their faith. Mi-jin family praised the moon primary and the earth second. It has been a long tradition in her family to give their blessing to the moon and festival times is the night where every family in the community comes together and gives their offerings or prayers to their deity in hope of good fortune. Thanks to this joint religious community, that Mi-jin faith has never wavered even when she is hungry or when she lost relatives to droughts and famine.

The oasis community has another thing they lack and that was ninja schools. Very few families in the village could perform basic ninjutsu and those who could be not open to sharing what they passed on to outside their families. Mi-jin had no training when she decided to apply for the night watch. At the most the recruit was given a simple, short sword, any other weapons or armor comes out of the recruit pockets. Mi-jin coming from a poor family had no chance of better protection.

The night watch is those who have taken a vow to protect the village. The village lack numbers and formal training it due to generations of passing down training and technique that the village had been able to push back against bandits. Mi-jin vowed before the town to protect them from all internal and external harm. The return was that Mi-jin family would not go without food.

The night of the full moon, Mi-jin was out on patrol with the Captain. Nothing seems out of the ordinary, but when they stop to check the walls, everything began to change. She felt so angry and out of control of her emotions. Before she could cry, scream or do anything, Mi-jin attacked her captain. The fight was vague and she can’t remember what happened, but the feeling of anger was pulsing through her body. Her mind was screaming thoughts that felt hazy. The hot streak of pain against her face stops her, but her captain was badly wounded and her sword was dripping with his blood. Mi-jin remembers the words he spoke to her as he touches the wounds on her face.

The trial for the murder was quick as Mi-jin did not defend herself. There was no way she would kill her Captain, but they let her sit in jail regardless. Mi-jin thought about that night over and over again. The captain was her best friend, she would be the last person to kill him. When the night of her execution, Mi-jin notice how quiet the Jailhouse was. She tested the door and found it unlocked, without a second thought she escaped. Mi-jin didn’t want to die for a crime she didn’t commit so she ran out of the village.

Mi-jin believes the moon set her free that night and that it was fate that encourages her to keep on moving. The next town a three-day journey if she wasn’t stopped by country many sandstorms. Mi-jin prays that she’ll see the next day when she exhaustion overcame her. Falling asleep prop against a rock, Mi-jin believes in fate and destiny and if the moon wanted her to die in jail, her prayer would not have been answered. Instead, it seems fate had a different path for her and she was destined not to walk it alone
Personal Attributes:

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:
      • (First class at D-rank)
      • (Second class at C-rank)
      • (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:

Archetype:
Stats:
      Power:
      Agility:
      Intelligence:
      Mana:

Default Casting Method:
Stamina Pool:
Mana Pool:
      Materialization: (Optional, what shape does mana take when in high states of emotion or energy?)
      Elements:
      tab
      tab

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):
Skills ► [00 // 00]

Proficiencies ► [00 // 00]

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 00
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 00
      {Ability Type}: 00 // 00

Inventory:

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games