Copy the information below, fill it out, and then post it here. Afterwards, you must wait for it to be accepted by a moderator just to insure that you understand the rules and obeying the guidelines while still making sure that you are being as creative as can be. After your Thread is accepted by a moderator, they will post it in the appropriate sub-forum, where it can then be traveled to.

Rules to creating a Weapon:
① All submitted work is susceptible to change.
② Please avoid making threads for individual houses or rooms. They will be denied. If your character obtains a personal space, feel free to start a thread here to roleplay in. Custom threads submitted here are meant to be public threads.
③ Any custom threads that are created are expected to be used at least occasionally. They are at risk of being deleted if there is no activity for an extended amount of time.
④ Threads that are specific to buildings must keep in mind construction. If you are trying to make a thread for a building that does not already exist, the building itself will not be usable until construction is complete. Of course, you may roleplay the construction within that thread, and you may also create threads for a pre-apocalypse buildings.
⑤ If applicable, the creator of the thread will also be the Claim Holder, unless otherwise specified.
⑥ Please be as detailed as possible about the thread you are creating. The more detail, the easier it is to understand the layout.

The code is in the spoiler below, due to length.

[size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Claim Holder:[/b] [If applicable; if different from creator]
[b]Type of Thread:[/b] [Is it a building, an outpost, a temple, natural landmark, etc]

[b]Thread Layout:[/b]
[spoiler]
[align=center][Image here]

[b][火][/b][color=white]____[/color]Location [color=white]____[/color]Name[color=white]____[/color][b][火][/b]
[size=7][b][i]And [color=white]_____[/color]Brief [color=white]_____[/color]Description[/i][/b][/size][/align]

[size=10][b]______________A r e a [color=white] ... [/color] D e s[color=white].[/color]c[color=white].[/color]r[color=white].[/color]i[color=white].[/color]p[color=white].[/color]t i o n ||[/b]
[color=white]____[/color] [i][Be as detailed here as possible. What type of structure does it have? What does the exterior look like? The interior? Are there any details that stand out? Is something visibly protecting it? How about the general area around it?][/i]

[b]______________P o i n t s [color=white] ... [/color] O f [color=white] ... [/color] I n t e r e s t ||[/b]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][These are your landmarks.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][Or other locations within the thread.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][Be detailed here too about these points.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][If the thread is a large place, how many posts does it take to get to these points?][/i]

[b]______________N e a r b y [color=white] ... [/color] L o c a t i o n s || [/b]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][These are threads that can be directly traveled to from this thread.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][This is especially important if this thread is within another thread location.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][No details needed, just thread names.][/i]

[b]______________K n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||[/b]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][These are your visible defenses.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][Or defenses that can be found through minor research.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][Have as many or few as you want.][/i]

[b]______________U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||[/b]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][Hidden dangers.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][They may protect only a specific area within the thread, or can only be found by activating them, as examples.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][You may have many, or none at all.][/i]

[b]______________R u l e s ||[/b]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i]Any rules that apply to this thread, such as quoting a mod if something is rolled.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][Often times the unknown defenses might require a rule.][/i]
[color=white]____[/color] • [i][Again, you can have many rules, or none at all.][/i]

[size=10][b]______________N a t u r e ' s [color=white] ... [/color] B o u n t y ||[/b]
[i][This section is for mod use to fill out, unless there are specific materials or animals/monsters you want to appear here. If any particular material or category of material [i]cannot[/i] be found here, let the approval mod know.][/i]
[spoiler]:tab: [i][u]Stone[/u][/i] ::
:tab::tab: • ???

:tab: [i][u]Metal[/u][/i] ::

:tab: [i][u]Herbs // Plants[/u][/i] ::