Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:17 pm
Rocket Punches
Prince_yureil

Yo, you still up for the office or should I just spend my Coda RP time on MiT missions?

Tomorrow or Tuesday and I should produce something. Sorry about the delay I’ve had stuff going on and been distracted.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:10 pm
“rocket punches”

Almost dealt with my Ame posting and then I can do Konoha ones.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:32 pm
Rocket Punches

Hey! I guess you're more than ready to give Sumika her money from the bank?
I'm going to edit the quote in your last post to give you an official record before I tidy the roster.

Is that okay?

両1,193,767,158 Ryo
Is the amount she has in her account.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:26 pm
Hurrak
Rocket Punches

Hey! I guess you're more than ready to give Sumika her money from the bank?
I'm going to edit the quote in your last post to give you an official record before I tidy the roster.

Is that okay?

両1,193,767,158 Ryo
Is the amount she has in her account.

That's fine, it's been on her profile for a while now, so you're good to do whatever you need to.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:39 pm
Rocket Punches

OK, I'm just about ready for some evil!Kai. I was wondering if you could post Sumika in a non-office, non-gates thread in the village so Kai could begin his attack? Miki and Himitsu would come quickly, but it makes more sense for him to hunt his team down then for him to randomly attack Konohagakurans and then be found by his team.

I'll be updating Kai's profile in a few hours to reflect his last two missions & his new crow sage mode. And then his team can help him cope with his gnejutsu-inflicted madness and guilt manifest, if you're still down for this evil kai fight!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:00 pm
ghostfinch

OK, I'm just about ready for some evil!Kai. I was wondering if you could post Sumika in a non-office, non-gates thread in the village so Kai could begin his attack? Miki and Himitsu would come quickly, but it makes more sense for him to hunt his team down then for him to randomly attack Konohagakurans and then be found by his team.

I'll be updating Kai's profile in a few hours to reflect his last two missions & his new crow sage mode. And then his team can help him cope with his gnejutsu-inflicted madness and guilt manifest, if you're still down for this evil kai fight!

Uh... sure? I didn't know evil Kai was a thing, but I can post sometime this weekend.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:06 pm
Rocket Punches

its not super evil kai more like, kai's overwhelmed with a powerful genjutsu that he succumbed to cuz of his guilt and stuff over his brother. just angst n stuff. it's been plotted for like two months but its not really been formed til like... last week.

but anyways tyyyy c:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:07 pm
ghostfinch
Rocket Punches

its not super evil kai more like, kai's overwhelmed with a powerful genjutsu that he succumbed to cuz of his guilt and stuff over his brother. just angst n stuff. it's been plotted for like two months but its not really been formed til like... last week.

but anyways tyyyy c:

Boy is never going to hear the end of having sharingan and the name kai and getting caught in a genjutsu.  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:15 pm
Rocket Punches
Boy is never going to hear the end of having sharingan and the name kai and getting caught in a genjutsu.

AYO, we ain't gotta do my boy like that crying HE'S AGAINST YATAGARASU PLSS  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:13 pm
Rocket Punches

Since Gaia guild announcements have that pesky character limit I wanted to repost the full Discord announcement in here for you to make sure you got it.

Quote:
The Pale Citadel Kage Summit has come to an end! One month has passed between that event and now. Please post as if one month has passed as soon as you have finished writing your current plots We also suggest using Moments in Time for posting during the month that was skipped. With that, the first act of the Jashin Crisis Arc has concluded. We are now moving into the second act for even more craziness so stay tuned! Also do not forget to claim your Pale Citadel rewards!

Official Timeskip Description:

One month has passed since the Insho Jashinists attacked the Pale Citadel. After the Jashinists left the Pale Citadel, the leaders reconvened and decided to start a six-nation Anti-Jashinism taskforce. Amegakure was tentatively added to the task force with an agreement brokered between Ame, Konoha, Zaishin, Tani, and the Lightning Empire to avoid intervening with Amegakure's domestic affairs. Arashikage Miyuki did not agree to prevent future hostilities with Amegakure's current regime but Amekage Satoshi accepted the agreement with the other nations. Despite initial concerns, Amegakure has supplied resources to the task force although remains secretive about the village's internal affairs. All nations have sent shinobi to the taskforce's headquarters at the Pale Citadel and have agreed to mutually defend each other's nations against the Jashinists.

All of the nations have begun instituting harsh martial law policies against Jashinism. Violent Jashinist rituals were always illegal but now all forms of Jashinism have been criminalized. Thousands of Jashinists have been detained across the world in the last month alone, a sharp increase from the past. Jashinist temples have been closed in all villages and worship of Jashin is being aggressively snuffed out. In response, Jashinists have been rioting in the villages and have been met with an equally intense response. All of the villages retain a strong sense of order but it is clear that there is an uneasy tension because of the Jashinist violence.

Insho Jashinists spent the beginning of the month licking their wounds from the battle at the Pale Citadel. They have also been harnessing the Evergreen energy taken from Kenshin Hyuga's Sentinel Spirit. Insho has greatly bolstered their recruitment, taking advantage of the Red Scare from the Shinobi world. They spend the month getting ready for a worldwide ritual to move their plan forward. Insho's latest efforts over these months have made the presence of Jashin more potent. Jashinist artifacts are now glowing with ominous chakra and Jashinists are able to hear their lord's voice more clearly during Insho rituals. This has rattled the other gods as well. The presence of Evergreen, Zelel, O-Inari, and the Great Old Ones is also felt by followers more strongly. There is a sense among the faithful of all religions that a clash is coming.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:06 am
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:17 pm
Rocket Punches

you bully me crying

Quote:
She asked Himitsu as she yanked Kai over towards Miki. “Hold this please.”

but i'm very glad the 'trapped like rats' didn't fly under the radar c:

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:12 pm
ghostfinch
Rocket Punches

you bully me crying

Quote:
She asked Himitsu as she yanked Kai over towards Miki. “Hold this please.”

but i'm very glad the 'trapped like rats' didn't fly under the radar c:

Kai is a big boy, he can take it. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:59 pm
Rocket Punches
:

Here you go! This is the new character roster for leaf!
previous roster is available if you want to copy+paste your informatoin.

My only request is that your multiple characters go in the same post.
Leaf Dec 2021+  

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:11 pm
Hurrak

Any chance we can set up at least some generally agreed upon background for what Coda was up to post Summit? I feel like Coda should have been very busy over that period of time.  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games