Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:38 pm
I have some SoA in need of plots and general rp! Please don't offer flings unless the SoA profile mentions they're looking for one. I'm trying to cut back on plotless flings just for the sake of cubs cos I have so many SoA that I love but don't RP. Check out the posts below to see if anyone catches your eye! I'll be swapping some in and out as I see fit. No form, just post!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:58 pm
Rogues

User Image
Anhunanol

Personality: Quiet, shy, helpful.
Looking For: Gods to befriend/learn to keep away from, mortals to interact with (good and bad), perhaps a goddess mate if the right personality matches up.

User Image
Bidii

Personality: Enthusiastic, enjoys playing with mortals, true neutral so she's not 'good' or 'evil'.
Looking For: Gods to interact with, mortals to help/mess with, perhaps a god mate if the right personality matches.

Bahari

User Image
Shio

Personality: Laid-back, finally found his calling in life after the attack on the pride so he's more focused on getting better at fighting now, supportive.
Looking For: RP surrounding the events that recently transpired in the pride. His father is dead, his mother is a mess, and he's a bit lost in terms of what to do.

User Image
Ahe

Personality: Quiet, powerful, enjoys sparring and digging holes.
Looking For: General RP, can involve the events that transpired recently or otherwise.

User Image
Moana

Personality: Outgoing, kind, adventurous, well-spoken
Looking For: General RP, perhaps with new and old allied prides.

User Image
Kawai

Personality: Sweet, gentle, likes to sing.
Looking For: General RP, she's pretty upset after her adoptive father's passing but is trying to carry on.

User Image
Hima

Personality: She's normally not this volatile but at the moment she is overcome with grief, anger, vengeance, and hate.
Looking For: General RP after the death of her mate. She is NOT a good griever and is liable to be cruel, verbally and physically abusive to any that try to calm her, and will likely attack any black lion she sees. Approach with heavy caution.

User Image
Dabadye

Personality: Pretty blank, trying to develop his personality.
Looking For: General RP

Ela

User Image
Samira

Personality: Determined, helpful, loyal, friendly.
Looking For: General RP with the Sky clan.

Nezi

User Image
Ruaka

Personality: Curious, mature, loves to learn and to teach in turn.

User Image
Zuko

Personality: Aloof, prim, serious

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash