Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Bloodline Reservations Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:42 am
Character name: Karleen Ouvere
Name of bloodline: Jiton - Magnet Release
Bloodlines to be removed from: N/a
Adding or replacing: Adding

What do you know about it?: In the series, Jiton was Iron-sand release and focused mainly on just that. It was the manipulation of a ferromagnetic material and only that, and was less magnet release and more... different sand release. On a guild standpoint, it's using chakra to create electromagnetic conditions to manipulate different earthly metals.

Brooy

SB5K

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:57 pm
Brooy

I Tortured Sleep I

because both of these bloodlines are empty, you're approved. Please add these characters to your bloodline check ins  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:11 am
Character name: Kuza of the Geyser Clan (Rogue)
Name of bloodline: Oni
Bloodlines to be removed from: --
Adding or replacing: Adding / Pulling from cold storage

What do you know about it?: Buncha jolly boyos with different colored skin hues, horns and a fixation for BOOZE related techs. Oni themselves are very diverse from one another with reds and blues being the more common variants. Speaking with unique dialects, their mother tongue shares similar root.

Brooy

SB5K

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:17 pm
Character name: Coda
Name of bloodline: Yoton (Primary) | Yozen no Soutou (Bloodless Kin Secondary)
Bloodlines to be removed from: Iron Sand and Crystal Release, Sumika and Souta respectively
Adding or replacing: New character

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Yoton allows the user to create lava, as well as concrete and a rubbery material. Aside from that it's a fairly straightforward elemental manipulation bloodline. One of the PAs I chose from it allows the jutsu to be created from any of the three materials the bloodline can create. Yozen no Soutou is not cannon, but in the guild its focus is on sealing, buffing, and debuffing across a wide range of different categories. Its fuuin abilities are centered around the tattoos on their body, which can be manipulated to access a wide range of different seals created by the user.

Brooy

SB5K

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:33 pm
Character name: Selina Rosewater
Name of bloodline: Chiru Clan
Bloodlines to be removed from: None

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): I helped approved this clan into the guild! But yeah, the chiru clan creates flower petals through their chakra. They can also turn themselves into flower petals, as well as thorn tricks.

Brooy

SB5K

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:35 pm
Mattysandwich
because the bloodline is empty, I will approve this. Go add the character to your bloodline check in

Rocket Punches
approved. be sure to add the character to your bloodline check in

D-Reiko Z
Fairly certain this bloodline is still open even with the check in. Just in case, i'm going to put this on pending until friday when i close the check in and see what all is open still

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Hazaan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:31 pm
Resubmitting cause RL timed me out.

Character name: Shuusui Uzumaki
Name of bloodline: Uzumaki
Bloodlines to be removed from: Nope

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and canon standpoint): The Uzumaki clan is derived from the Senju and thus possess strong life energy. However, the Uzumaki achieved distinction with Fuuinjutsu and mastered it in a way unmatched by other clans. Even the least interested Uzumaki in Fuuin can match knowledge with the average Fuuin user (single Sealer class). The bloodline techniques of the Uzumaki clan are thus all defined as types of Fuuinjutsu. Typically, its members have red or yellow hair but this is merely an observation of the clan as a whole. Their life energy is potent enough to allow them to create chakra chains and be strong recipients of sealed beasts.

Azeiel The Risen

SB5K

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:11 pm
Hazaan
Resubmitting cause RL timed me out.

Character name: Shuusui Uzumaki
Name of bloodline: Uzumaki

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and canon standpoint): The Uzumaki clan is derived from the Senju and thus possess strong life energy. However, the Uzumaki achieved distinction with Fuuinjutsu and mastered it in a way unmatched by other clans. Even the least interested Uzumaki in Fuuin can match knowledge with the average Fuuin user (single Sealer class). The bloodline techniques of the Uzumaki clan are thus all defined as types of Fuuinjutsu. Typically, its members have red or yellow hair but this is merely an observation of the clan as a whole. Their life energy is potent enough to allow them to create chakra chains and be strong recipients of sealed beasts.

Azeiel The Risen

SB5K

sorry for the wait. school got in the way. Currently pending, because i am updating the rosters for everyhting as we speak. Will update soon.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:33 pm
Character name: Aurelia Karna
Name of bloodline: Rinnegan

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): The Rinnegan are highly saught after for their abilities and are considered one of the most powerful dojutsu in terms of the other two most powerful ones, the Kyakugan and the Sharingan. Hagoromo was the first known user of this jutsu, the power descended from his mother. The Rinnegan's effect can go on for virtually an unlimited amount of time, up until a point.

The Rinnegan is split between several paths, each with its own central theme and technique effects. Deva deals with magnetic forces, Asura grants access to more limbs, Human deals with the removal and usage of souls, Animal summons beasts, Preta aubsorbs chakra, Naraka for summoning a King of Hell summon, and Outer for both life and death.

Brooy

SB5K

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:17 pm
Character name: morses new rpc
Name of bloodline: kemono shinzo

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint):
Ive been debating this bl for ththe last 3 weeks. Animal friends and i know it.

Approved
- morse

necroplant

mattysandwich

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:38 pm
Character name: Kaoru Uchiha
Name of bloodline: Kemono Shinzō

What do you know about it?: Well, I know it isn't canon. They're a blurred line between animals with human-like forms and humans that take on animal traits. I image it like the Super Saiyan 2 version of the Tamer Class or Inuzuka Clan, or like a layman's version of being an animal sage. This clan uses their fellow animals and their own traits in battles, taking advantage of the fact they have better senses dependent on the animal they are.

Brooy

SB5K

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:08 pm
Character name: Charvalla
Name of bloodline: Hoshigaki
Bloodlines to be removed from: Senju
Adding or replacing: Fixing

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Lol i made it.

Brooy

SB5K

___youwillknownihilism

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:24 pm
Character name: Seiko Uehara
Name of bloodline: Sakkakugan
Bloodlines to be removed from: No

What do you know about it?:
The Sakkakugan is a combination of Ranmaru's unique doujutsu and the Kurama clan's formidable genjutsu prowess. Owners are capable of disabling active doujutsu and at higher ranks are able to disable bloodline techniques. Genjutsu techniques used by an owner of the Sakkakugan (while active) can also be so strong that it can be seen through by other doujutsu, blurring the line between reality and illusion. Owners can sense life within 100 meters and can further detach their vision to view the world around them while remaining stationary. Genjutsu is also a required class, while tai/buki jutsu are off limits.

Brooy

SB5K

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 pm
Character name: Hoshigaki Mako
Name of bloodline: Hoshigaki
Bloodlines to be removed from: Nara
Adding or replacing: Adding to new character, Nara Tezumari died defending their village. In classic Tezumari fashion: The show must go on.

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Good question... not a lick is explained in the canon. It is questionable to claim it is a bloodline, given that Kisame was a member of the swordsmen during the purge era. Though it is possible that they left right before its enactment. One might hazard to say that he was a sage of the shark summoning contract. To be honest, that would be my guess. It would explain how he was able to defeat the previous wielder and his tremendous reserves even without Samehada assisting. Enough speculation though.

The Hoshigaki clan has advantages with suiton and bukijutsu. Even more interesting they have their own version of sage mode. One might be able to assume this means they can't learn a different sage mode. Their techniques seem to be based around the roughness of shark skin, breaching-based attacks, and unstable water surface generation to set up their sage mode buki/tai attacks. What is also neat to know, is they have been given certain sensory techniques related to the spilling of blood. A nice touch to be sure, although I am delighted to see a breaching ability.

Character name: Hoshigaki Mako
Name of bloodline: Hatake
Bloodlines to be removed from: N/A
Adding or replacing: Adding as bloodless kin implant

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Kakashi and his father, the White Fang, were Hatake. Both were Extremely skilled shinobi. Kakashi made famous Raikiri/Chidori by cutting a lightning bolt in two. No particular bloodline to note, Sagumo had a white light chakra sabre that he passed down to kakashi.

In guild this translates to applying lightning chakra to weapons. This lightning may provide negative effects to targets hit by it. In addition to this they may summon weapons back to them with lightning strands, stop incoming projectiles, and even reverse lightning jutsu back at their users..

Brooy

SB5K

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:38 pm
Character name: β€” (( Currently U // C ))
Name of bloodline: Rinnegan

What do you know about it?:

The Rinnegan is one of the Three Great Doujutsu, first (kinda seen) with the Sage of Six Paths and Later on with Nagato. The User is granted an array of abilities that have been deemed the God of Destruction. They are granted access to the 5 Elements and are able to see the tenketsu points. Each path as thier own abilities.

Brooy

SB5K

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas