Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Bloodline Reservations Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:36 am
Evanescently Magnificent

morgana les faye

approved  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:16 pm
Character name: Sasha Worner
Name of bloodline: Kaguya
Bloodlines to be removed from: N/A
Adding or replacing: Adding to New

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Users of this clan are allowed to infuse their chakra into their own bones for a variety of effects such as growing them or reproducing them for their own uses such as weapons or armor for example.

Brooy

SB5K

Xenotatsu

Versatile Browser

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:36 pm
Character name: Kya is back
Name of bloodline: Uchiha
Bloodlines to be removed from: Falsa getting shelved for now. Rinnegan
Adding or replacing: Yes

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): I made it.

SB5K

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:04 pm
Character name: First Character - Kairi
Name of bloodline: Rinnegan | Uchiha [ Bloodless Kin ] (pending ___youwillknownihilism's removal from the clan)
Bloodlines to be removed from: Technically from the Uchiha since my bloodline app was previously accepted.
Adding or replacing: Adding

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): The Rinnegan is noted as one of the most powerful dojutsu. It has an interesting story in that those who wield the Rinnegan can either be hailed gods of creation or destruction, giving the Rinnegan a notable light and dark side to it. Just as with other dojutsu, the Rinnegan can be noted by the ripple pattern visible in the eye. For me, in the cannon, Nagato was the most notable as having the Rinnegan. Throughout all of the hardship he and his friends underwent Nagato became hellbent on using his Rinnegan to bring peace to the world.

The Rinnegan grants the clansman a large range of abilities such as being able to see chakra, as well as its flow within the body, and master the five nature transformations. For example, it can see the Eight Gates but not individual tenketsu. To maintain the Rinnegan one must have a specific amount total chakra and stamina at each rank. The six paths include The Deva, Asura, Human, Animal, Preta, Naraka, and Outer Path. Each have a unique set of jutsu that vary from allowing the user to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces to letting them rule over life and death.

From the cannon standpoint, I know that The Uchiha clan has long been the black sheep due to Madara's proud actions throughout history. While others sought peace, his only desire was for the clan to be respected and not fall a shadow to the Senju clan. The bloodline has strong ties to the clansmen's emotions and is denoted by the iris and pupils. This is seen through the relationship between Itachi and Sasuke.

Clansmen are capable of following movements, seeing chakra, copying techniques, and are commonly adept with katon and genjutsu. Each stage of the tomoe is more dangerous and requires an even stronger emotional activation. Those with the most power have had extreme challenges, despair, and strife rampant in their lives. As such, unlocking the Mangekyou is extremely difficult and furthermore using this power causes one to eventually lose their sight. This clan, to me, has an extremely rich, passionate, and heart-wrenching history and future.

Brooy

SB5K

sumptuousvixen

Dapper Genius

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:08 am
Xenotatsu

sumptuousvixen

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:11 pm
Character name: Kai Kantero (new rpc i making)
Name of bloodline: Yoton
Bloodlines to be removed from: Nope
Adding or replacing: Adding. I'm new.

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): I need fire and earth element. I get to play with Lava. It's lit. I'm immune to my own Lava too

Brooy

SB5K

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:59 pm
Character name: {Who's getting the bloodline?}
Name of bloodline: Oni
Bloodlines to be removed from: No
Adding or replacing: Adding I guess (Sameshima Hoshigaki)

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Horned peeps that fight with the booze. They reduce other peoples stats, have horns, can speak another language, and have access to saketon.

Brooy

SB5K

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:13 pm
Character name: Not sure on the gender yet sweatdrop
Name of bloodline: Uchiha baby
Bloodlines to be removed from: well I'm new so nah
Adding or replacing: adding I guess yo

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Oh bby who doesn't know about the Uchiha clan? We've all watched the show here I think. It's a fire based clan and one of the two founding clans of the village hidden in the leaf in the anime, and it uses a whole bunch of eye based abilities like Amaterasu and Susanoo. Really cool and I'm excited to try and use it in rp. All the other naruto guilds I've been in have always had this bloodline filled to the brim so after 9 years that I get to try it.

Brooy

SB5K

soulcatcher77

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:22 pm
soulcatcher77

Approved! Just make sure not to dilly dally with making your character c:

Yan and Noble you don't need this since your characters are Approved but you both get the seal of approval too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:10 pm
Character Name: Kosuke Itō
Name of Bloodline: Yōton β€’ Lava Release
Bloodlines to be removed: None, specifically due to missing the bloodline check
Adding or Replacing: Adding via Re-roll

What do you know about it: The Lava release bloodline is composed of Katon and Doton elemental affinities, most notably seen used by Rōshi, the Jinchuriki of Son Goku, the giant Ape tailed beast. Much like Boil Release (though only a variation of each other), Lava Release users can change the state of their Lava to rubber, liquid cement, and the standard.

Brooy

SB5K

CircaNineOne

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:04 am
Approved!  
π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash