Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Custom Jutsu Approvals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

*Rolls on in* I'm assuming that the Genjutsu tag applied to these techniques are due to impart to them being primarily compulsory. The bloodline I assume is the fact that Seirei influences the soul and not because the techniques are channeled through the soul train. That being my first impression here we a go.

Most Holy: Forgiveness
Any if not all heavy compulsory techniques such as this need to have an out. While indeed that is a nice weakness its got there it still needs an out. For Infections of the chakra like nature the out, in this case, would be the target, the minute they fell emotionally compromised is to grant a kai in that instance to balance it out. Now IRP, this would be easier for those who don't have a particular affinity for the sensual. When it comes down to wording lets tone it down from er from explicit to implicit. The pleasure can manifest in a multitude of ways for different people. Be it physical, mental, or emotional not inherently always tied to 'the bits' it will also make for less forced roleplay and those that do want to take it to 'the bits' can keep it classy in the pms. TLDR; add kai response on initial infection, even in that event that it is kai'd the minor compulsory effect of not being on bad terms remains, open pleasures to be more than the implied carnal.

Most Holy: Virgin
I'll approve this but as it stands. It doesn't really achieve anything. It isn't particularly compulsory and the aid, if they are willing, is obscure. To make this more prevalent here are some options. β€’Grants any willing individual a single use of free shunsin to come to the users aid. β€’Will compel an individual to expend a use of shunsin to come to the users aid. Since there's already an imposed limit of aids per person I can see this as being balanced in regards to the 3 shunsin limitation.

Most Unholy: Circumstances
This compulsion isn't all that heavy-handed and seems to simply be a method of escape. Being that it isn't a major compulsion and is really at its worst a conversation with someone to 'not kill me' Feel free to drop this from an A-rank to a B-rank. If interested in re-writing it you can make this a variable [x]-rank learned at A-rank wherein the minor compulsion of not wanting to injure the user is instead influenced by the opponent's body rank. Meaning to use its effect you would only need as much chakra as the opponent's body rank. Case being if a D body ranked opponent was putting you under duress you would need a D-rank amount of chakra to proc this abilities effect. You may have believed that it should be A-rank because it grants death immunity but death in this guild requires permission on the end of the roleplayer before it occurs.

Most Holy: Saint This is fine and subtle as stated in Circumstances you can have this trained at B but made a variable-rank to affect body ranks to make it cheaper in some cases but more expensive in other cases when faced with stronger opponents.

Most Holy: It can't be translated
Keep this to only one person at a time and you're golden. We can't have someone usurping the Yamanaka in mental communications posing like a gravure model. They have a reputation to uphold.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:43 pm
NecroPlant

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

*Rolls on in* I'm assuming that the Genjutsu tag applied to these techniques are due to impart to them being primarily compulsory. The bloodline I assume is the fact that Seirei influences the soul and not because the techniques are channeled through the soul train. That being my first impression here we a go.

Yes, correct clan. (I like you guys already) I found a clan that matches my techniques, since I just recently created these I needed a fit. This clan looks like they have a deep bond/empathy which is the theme of my character (emotional quotient, social awareness, & situational awareness). Idk if you see what I am trying to convey.

Most Holy: Forgiveness
Any if not all heavy compulsory techniques such as this need to have an out. While indeed that is a nice weakness its got there it still needs an out. For Infections of the chakra like nature the out, in this case, would be the target, the minute they fell emotionally compromised is to grant a kai in that instance to balance it out. Now IRP, this would be easier for those who don't have a particular affinity for the sensual. When it comes down to wording lets tone it down from er from explicit to implicit. The pleasure can manifest in a multitude of ways for different people. Be it physical, mental, or emotional not inherently always tied to 'the bits' it will also make for less forced roleplay and those that do want to take it to 'the bits' can keep it classy in the pms. TLDR; add kai response on initial infection, even in that event that it is kai'd the minor compulsory effect of not being on bad terms remains, open pleasures to be more than the implied carnal.

Okay so here is what I think you are saying:
1. kai needs to be usable at some point
2. more variation for pleasure and less explicit description/focus

Most Holy: Virgin
I'll approve this but as it stands. It doesn't really achieve anything. It isn't particularly compulsory and the aid, if they are willing, is obscure. To make this more prevalent here are some options. β€’Grants any willing individual a single use of free shunsin to come to the users aid. β€’Will compel an individual to expend a use of shunsin to come to the users aid. Since there's already an imposed limit of aids per person I can see this as being balanced in regards to the 3 shunsin limitation.

1. lol now I feel bad using other peoples RPC like that. How about this; it expends one of my shunshin if some one actually decides to help since the technique just makes it convenient to be saved? Also I know a lot of my genjutsu don't achieve anything, but if I tried to perform these things without them being a technique it would be even weaker and would look like it came out of nowhere. Trying to avoid looking forced or over powered.

Most Unholy: Circumstances
This compulsion isn't all that heavy-handed and seems to simply be a method of escape. Being that it isn't a major compulsion and is really at its worst a conversation with someone to 'not kill me' Feel free to drop this from an A-rank to a B-rank. If interested in re-writing it you can make this a variable [x]-rank learned at A-rank wherein the minor compulsion of not wanting to injure the user is instead influenced by the opponent's body rank. Meaning to use its effect you would only need as much chakra as the opponent's body rank. Case being if a D body ranked opponent was putting you under duress you would need a D-rank amount of chakra to proc this abilities effect. You may have believed that it should be A-rank because it grants death immunity but death in this guild requires permission on the end of the roleplayer before it occurs.
1. Read the systems and I think the variable X is best even though A-Rank would probably save my a** more considering im a genin, but this is more fun.

Most Holy: Saint This is fine and subtle as stated in Circumstances you can have this trained at B but made a variable-rank to affect body ranks to make it cheaper in some cases but more expensive in other cases when faced with stronger opponents.
1. I get what you are saying; I'll convert religion lol

Most Holy: It can't be translated
Keep this to only one person at a time and you're golden. We can't have someone usurping the Yamanaka in mental communications posing like a gravure model. They have a reputation to uphold.

1. lol I hear you, but instead can I stick to the clan's limitation? Because we can only connect to 2 people at a time.

I'll go edit now to clarify anything we discussed, then ill update ya. If you could let me know if I misinterpreted anything you said

Bodhisattva Empress

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:37 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Alrighto you're good, as for the first technique. The Kai is a countermeasure to prevent it from being a non-resistable auto compulsion. They very well may still be addicted to the feeling it induces afterward if they didn't kai it fast enough as long as that feeling comes naturally. Which in most cases it might. So the kai doesn't necessarily need to cure said effect. More or less it will be left up to the actual rp interaction between the technique and another person.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Whoops clicked edit instead of quote on your post sorry about that. Non non. You're good doll, that's a flavor effect that comes down to you and your rp partner. You can add it as a note if you want. Yes, the kai is there as a preventative measure. That's assuming someone would want to kai from something typically seen as enjoyable in the first place unless you really did something upsetting or they're personality is that dense. Unless you 'want' to make that reliance a 'forced' compulsion then it can be kept as is.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:53 pm
NecroPlant
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Alrighto you're good, as for the first technique. The Kai is a countermeasure to prevent it from being a non-resistable auto compulsion. They very well may still be addicted to the feeling it induces afterward if they didn't kai it fast enough as long as that feeling comes naturally. Which in most cases it might. So the kai doesn't necessarily need to cure said effect. More or less it will be left up to the actual rp interaction between the technique and another person.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Whoops clicked edit instead of quote on your post sorry about that. Non non. You're good doll, that's a flavor effect that comes down to you and your rp partner. You can add it as a note if you want. Yes, the kai is there as a preventative measure. That's assuming someone would want to kai from something typically seen as enjoyable in the first place unless you really did something upsetting or they're personality is that dense. Unless you 'want' to make that reliance a 'forced' compulsion then it can be kept as is.

whee Done! (I kept the addiction part & the changes are underlined)  

Bodhisattva Empress

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:25 pm
RPC Name: Masato Umechika | [x]

Technique Name: Bishamontennokami
Type: Bloodline | Rinnegan [ Implant ] | Preta Path
Description: Using the Preta Path's ability to absorb jutsu, this technique may be activated simultaneously with the Fujutsu Kyuin [Jutsu Absorption] technique. As one hand absorbs the technique, the user is able to take the technique absorbed and add their own chakra to it, matching the parent technique's chakra and expelling it either from the opposite hand or from the mouth. When released, the technique becomes the rank of the combined chakra cost of the parent technique and this technique's execution. In addition, this technique doubles the size of the technique released, regardless of it's power.

Technique Name: Amenotejikara [Heavenly Hand Power ]
Type: Bloodline
Element: Rinnegan [ Implant ]
Description: The user with a rinnegan eye instantly shifts the location of them self, others, objects, and ninjutsu within a radius of thirty feet of the user. Objects must be visible to the user or picked up on by sensory type techniques. The user may choose to replace a target with a secondary target. If the user is switching spots with a technique or another individual, the user must pay chakra equal to the technique or target's body rank ( This applies to A+ Rank ).

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:00 pm
Kondo Kaicho

Bishamontennokami: Pending
Because Fujutsu Kyuin has a three post cooldown I am also assuming this would also follow that three post cooldown as its used in tandem with it. I need a firmer understanding here as to how its intended to work. As by my understanding, it gives a rank increase. i.e Eats a C then uses C chakra to make it a B on emittance. If that's the case that's fine but that on top of doubling the size is excessive. Rather I'd like it to be a decision. Either it can be doubled in size or it can assume a rank increase when the copied chakra is funneled into it. I can level that due to the cooldown If the size is enhanced it can be treated as [Overwhelming]. If you find that a fair compromise it is approved with those implemented changed.

Amenotejikara [Heavenly Hand Power ]: Pending
This is essentially Kawarami no jutsu. Only its effects extending to individuals that would otherwise not consent. There is a lot of overwhelming potential here. I.e swapping with someone at the last second so that they take the attack directed at oneself, switching out a prepared defense for the ill-prepared. That aside, for this occurrence I am assuming it takes an A-rank amount of chakra on top of the chakra of the body rank of the individual swapping. If that's the case its a fine cost and all but will in need of a limitation. A solid [2] times per battle or having this technique consume your own uses of Kawarami to do so would be the offsetting requirement for the power of this technique. If that's a good compromise. You can consider it approved with those implemented changes.  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:34 am

Description: Using the Preta Path's ability to absorb jutsu, this technique may be activated simultaneously with the Fujutsu Kyuin [Jutsu Absorption] technique, gaining it's limitations of use in combat. As one hand absorbs the technique, the user is able to take the technique absorbed and add their own chakra to it, matching the parent technique's chakra and expelling it either from the opposite hand or from the mouth. When released, the technique is released at twice the size of it's original, gaining the overwhelming property.

Description: The user with a rinnegan eye instantly shifts the location of them self, others, objects, and ninjutsu within a radius of thirty feet of the user. Objects must be visible to the user or picked up on by sensory type techniques. The user may choose to replace a target with a secondary target. If the user is switching spots with a technique or another individual, the user must pay chakra equal to the technique or target's body rank in addition to it's base cost. Due to it's nature, this technique requires permission of the Role Player to affect their RPC in a manner that puts them in immediate danger. In addition, this technique utilizes the Substitution Technique's total uses per combat, totaling in no more than [3] uses per combat situation.

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:31 pm
Kondo Kaicho

Description: Using the Preta Path's ability to absorb jutsu, this technique may be activated simultaneously with the Fujutsu Kyuin [Jutsu Absorption] technique, gaining it's limitations of use in combat. As one hand absorbs the technique, the user is able to take the technique absorbed and add their own chakra to it, matching the parent technique's chakra and expelling it either from the opposite hand or from the mouth. When released, the technique is released at twice the size of it's original, gaining the overwhelming property.

Description: The user with a rinnegan eye instantly shifts the location of them self, others, objects, and ninjutsu within a radius of thirty feet of the user. Objects must be visible to the user or picked up on by sensory type techniques. The user may choose to replace a target with a secondary target. If the user is switching spots with a technique or another individual, the user must pay chakra equal to the technique or target's body rank in addition to it's base cost. Due to it's nature, this technique requires permission of the Role Player to affect their RPC in a manner that puts them in immediate danger. In addition, this technique utilizes the Substitution Technique's total uses per combat, totaling in no more than [3] uses per combat situation.

NecroPlant
Yer Good Palarino  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Character: Zahara Kevali
Technique Name: Crippling Blows
Rank: X - [Training] *Not a true Variable technique. Just an adaptation of the Gentle Fist*
Type: Bloodline - Hyuuga
Description: A simple adaptation of the famous Gentle Fist style with its strikes to the Tenketsu Points. With practiced discipline and experimentation of the style, the disciple of the style can alter their strikes to target a person's physical energy by striking the muscles directly, ignoring Tenketsu. This technique alters the Gentle Fist technique to instead Deplete Stamina with an equal exchange of the user's own chakra. Turns any Simple technique into a complex by turning it into a Gentle Fist attack. This follows the same rules as the base Gentle Fist technique of the Hyuuga Clan.

I gotta get started somewhere so I might as well throw this one out into the waters and make use of these excess custom slots.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:36 am
Can we make all of these formless techniques?

Character: Aya Shi Wu
Technique Name: Stalling Off On Ya a**
Type: Genjutsu, Taijutsu
Element: S a k k a k u g a n
Description: In this technique the user anticipates an attack for three (3) posts from a target who has been inclusive of insults, condescending statements, back handed compliments, generally passive aggressive tendencies, and nasty comments. If someone tries to attack the user while this technique is active, then the user's attack will be able to intercept the attack in order to land a strike first. This formless technique uses both soft physical and hard physical to perform. Once this technique is activated; the user may not attack unless one of these situations are played through. This technique costs either a Shunshin usage limit or a Substitution usage limit.

Technique Name: Caught The Ops Lack'N
Description: This formless technique also known as "Catch Em Slipp'N" or "Caught Em Tripp'N" or "On sight" or "Now anytime I see you we fight'N" is a situational Genjutsu infused Taijutsu style and un-bias thus it is up to the user's discretion. This technique can only be used if the opponent does not have any of their weapons out. In this technique the user will be able to clear the distance as if they were always right in front of (or hovering behind) the target by casting a genjutsu that disrupts the targets sense of time and reaction. This technique costs either a Shunshin usage limit or a Substitution usage limit.

Note: If you had to "Retaliate My Ninja" on your opponent or any of his peoples at one point, then this technique does not cost if it initiates a battle nor does it effect your Substitution nor Shunshin usage limit on the initial counter.

Technique Name: He Got Washed
Description: This formless technique also known as, "Mopping a ninja" or "Givin' It Up" or "Doggin' that B*tch Ninja" is a genjutsu infused Taijutsu style commonly used with the succession of "Stalling Off On A Ninja." Every attack that is successfully landed distorts the opponent's vision with a tremor effect upon impact and causes a disorienting effect similar to nausea. The victim will see half of the user vanish and the other half out of focus to make the user appear as a blot. The target remains impaired until this technique is Kai'd away.

Technique Name: PopN Off On A Ninja
Description: Also known as, "Who Is Dis Ninja" or "Retaliate My Ninja" occurs when the user is caught completely out of their element due to the "ops". As a result; a real ninja needs to haul a** sometimes or get back to their feet AND THEN haul a**... However, that is not what this does. Instead when the user gets caught left field they get a chance to fully recover from their slip up and either start "Stalling Off On Ya a**" or by using "Caught The Ops Slipping" to make a comeback. This technique costs either a Shunshin usage limit or a Substitution usage limit.

Note: If this technique is used to counter someone's initial attack [ very first ], then this technique does not count towards the Shunshin nor the substitution jutsu usage limit.

The techniques below were accepted, but I want them for Sakkakugan. Also wanted to know if the Genjutsu/Taijutsu categories could be formless as well since they're forgiving?

Technique Name: Most Holy: Forgiveness
Description: A touch that matches a frequency in the targets body to cause maximum pleasure... awe you dirty bird! This technique isn't all sexual! The target will instantly find themselves in mid-heat most times, but can develop euphoric contentment physically, mentally, or emotionally until the target's(s') hostility has been reduced. This technique even works for those with chronic/long term mental and emotional problems [ validation seekers/abuse victims/impaired genetics ]. This technique removes all bad terms that the user has with the target and allows the target to forgive them or show mercy. The weakness behind this technique is that the user can never harm the target again or else this technique will never work again. Once this technique is done, the target will be addicted to this stimulation. The user must provide this stimulation consistently enough so as not to ruin the relationship and lose the targets trust forever. This technique can be kai'd to remove the immediate auto-compulsion, but the target still can not harm the user under the same terms and will still face addiction.

Technique Name: Most Holy: Virgin
Type: Genjutsu
Description: The user accidentally makes a mistake, but their heart is in the right place so those around them can feel it. Usually this technique is preceded with a sound of urgency such as a squeal, scream, cry, or yell. If someone is attacking the user, then this technique will enable another NPC or RPC to come to their aid right on time with the use of Body Flicker at the cost of the user's Body Flicker resource. The user can not attack when using this technique, but may resume battle once the opponent continues to attack. An RPC or NPC can not aid twice a battle and after protecting the user, they must move aside and will not have to defend the user any further. To be honest no one is forced to aid the user, but this technique allows someone to help if they are willing.

Technique Name: Most Unholy: Circumstances
Description: When all else fails with other genjutsu and the user can tell they are going to lose their power over a victim, they return to an extremely passive and innocent display. They will give up all control prematurely and let the opponent take advantage and give out demands. As long as the user cooperates the opponent can not kill them. The user however, gives up the right to attack the opponent and may only escape. The user can not attack until they have escaped once after using this technique. The user is open to being killed once again if their escape attempt irritates the opponent enough. [ Which is determined by the opponent ] This technique can be used again if the opponent finds the user. However, this must be done immediately in response to seeing the opponent again. If not this technique will not work until the next time you meet the opponent and must be done immediately every time afterwards. This technique can be kai'd out of, but is very hard for one to notice as they are getting what they want or hurting the user. There really is not much to question especially if one ends up in this genjutsu by breaking out of another genjutsu. This technique only works if the target's body rank is equal or less to the rank of this technique.

Technique Name: Most Holy: Saint
Description: The user gives a fearful "oops" demeanor after upsetting someone. A lot of the times this can change someones mind, but the user has no control over that. This technique will however dampen a blow by 1 rank. This technique can only be used once per opponent and should leave the attacker and the user of this technique on the same page. The user should stay in their place if they have not been put unconscious or killed and the attacker will show restraint after some relief from getting their aggression out. The attacker must stop their assault on the user unless the user does not show any signs of stopping or restraint. This technique can be kai'd, but often most people can't tell they have been manipulated into not beating someone into submission. Usually one doesn't think another is the direct cause for why they don't continue to annihilate their target, they just choose not to. This technique only works if the target's body rank is equal or less to the rank of this technique.

Technique Name: Most Holy: It can't be translated
Description: This is the official language of THE MOST HOLY!!! It's called, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH", but you have to make it sound glorious-like, as if angels were descending from the sky... Well that's how THE MOST HOLY refer to it. After using this technique the user's body language can be used to convey complete thoughts and sentences to those effected by this technique with what appears to be unmistakable implications. However, these implications are not clear at all to anyone else. It won't even look like communication to others, but others will wonder why you are acting a little different or weird. You don't really have to kai this, it doesn't do anything except make my body accessible and readable to you... Pft I'll just block you out myself, you ungrateful --
Tip: You want to not be blocked out of this technique, because that usually means there is a plot occurring that you won't know about. In addition this technique can only effect up to two people at a time.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

Bodhisattva Empress

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:56 pm
D-Reiko Z

Approved.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

While hilarious, the convoluted writing of these techniques will make it difficult for people you use this against to understand what exactly is going on. Therefore, you're on pending.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:13 pm
Mattysandwich
While hilarious, the convoluted writing of these techniques will make it difficult for people you use this against to understand what exactly is going on. Therefore, you're on pending.

I super appreciate the heads up; I'll try to contain myself *curls into a ball*

Bodhisattva Empress

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:28 pm

Technique Name: Creation of All Things (Bloodline Keystone Custom)
Type: Bloodline | Spiritual
Element: Yin-Yang Release (Rinnesharingan)
Description: Inspired by the power of the Goddess Evergreen, Sandayu exerts the combined full might of all his dojutsu to manifest entities or objects into existence. The process involves the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness. Then, through the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, Sandayu breathes life into the resulting creations. The first step may be used alone if he desires only to create inanimate creations, or the second step alone if used for the sake of animating preexisting objects. All creations of this technique brought to life with the Yang release are inclined to obey Sandayu's will, but are still considered individuals in their personalities and ability to learn. Living creations cease to exist when killed, and non-living objects cease to exist when destroyed. All creations are only as durable as what they are composed of, and only realistic materials can be used in their composition (no made up materials with powerful properties/features; ex- vibranium, or other such nonsense). Creations made to imitate originals will only have the original's innate, but not their otherwise attained abilities or skills. Living entities cannot be created with previous memories with this technique. The size and number of things created with this technique determine its cost; size is the base cost and percentage of blindness accrued for the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, while the quantity is simply the multiplier for those values.
β—‹ Smaller than humans : D Chakra Cost, 1% blindness in each eye (or 2% in one eye)
β—‹ Human -> one-story building sized : C Chakra Cost, 3% blindness in each eye (or 6% in one eye)
β—‹ Larger than one-story -> three-story building sized : B Chakra Cost, 5% blindness in each eye (or 10% in one eye)
β—‹ Larger than three-stories -> five-story building sized : A Chakra Cost, 10% blindness in each eye (or 20% in one eye)
β—‹ Boss summon -> smaller than Gedo Mazo sized : S Chakra Cost, 20% blindness in each eye (or 40% in one eye)
β—‹ Gedo Mazo - Shin Susenju sized : S+ Chakra Cost, 30% blindness in each eye (or 60% in one eye)
β€’ Requires having obtained the Rinnesharingan, Byakugan, and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan to learn/use.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:13 am
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

In case the last critique was not clear, your customs are on pending until they are re-written in a way which clarifies what you actually want the techniques to do. Until you do, the customs are pending.

Regalina Kaicho

You see, I have to currently pend this. I recognize that it's a keystone, but the ability to create anything gets a little much. For example, what stops Sandayu from creating a dragon against a Hyoton with fire breath specifically designed to negate the formation of the ice release? Please specify limits about the potential life. Also, with creation, how does the manifestation work? Like, Sandayu imagines what he wants to see, looks at where he envisions it, and then it starts to form? What I'm really asking is can you use this to summon a meteor literally six inches above a person? And if you can, is it instant? Or can they see its formation and respond accordingly? I would imagine that the later would break the rules of auto-hit, but I want to know exactly what it does. Finally, in a similar vein, can this technique create a spear or something similar where one point is in front of the target, and the other is behind, so that when it's formed it just skewers the person instantly? Like, could Sandayu use this to walk into a village, look at everything, and be like, "I imagine everything on fire", and then everything is? On that topic, if you create something with an elemental property, does it keep its elemental strength and weaknesses? Honestly, if you can, then you tether the line of just having elemental bending, and thus have no need for any other jutsu from the five elemental listings. There's a lot which has to be clarified for a technique like this to work.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games