Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
Custom Jutsu Approvals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:24 pm
Evil Toaster Yokai

Ahhh gotcha gotcha. Alrighty with the changes to the first one put it they all should be approved!

Overlord Diaus

Nono what I had meant was that each character under normal circumstances gets three activations, with only two of them ever being able to be offensive. I was asking if you intended these tails to have their own activations (like shadow clones) or if you meant for them to be treated as one attack activation that's just split into six different points. I can see I believe you meant the second version and thus I approve you! C:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:26 pm
Character: Junko Hikigane
Technique Name: Black Heaven and Earth Technique
Type: Juuinjutsu
Awoken Stage:
• Supreme increase to Fortitude; Moderate increase to Speed and Strength.
• Overwhelming to Taijutsu.
• Costs 25 Natural Chakra per post to maintain.
Unleashed Stage:
• Double Supreme increase to Fortitude; Supreme increase to Speed and Strength.
• Black Origin Threshold (Keystone PA): While in the Unleashed Stage of the Juuinjutsu, the user's chakra and stamina pool are combined into single source (Ki) for their techniques and their Taijutsu techniques become Complex when interacting with other techniques. However, while in this state they only have access to their taijutsu. After they revert to either Dormant or Awakened Stage, the user's chakra and stamina are divided equally (rounded down) from their remaining Ki. If I am selling myself short on this PA please tell me how I can get my money's worth out of it. I am bad at PAs.
• Costs 50 Natural Chakra per post to maintain.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Hazaan

D-Reiko Z

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:47 pm

Just an E ranked one so I'm going to auto approve unless you guys say anything!

Character: Lahlil Nevarra
Technique Name: [ Mental Melding ]
Type: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
Element: Maruton
Description: A method of mental connection developed Lahlil Nevarra. Part ninjutsu part genjutsu, this ability allows two beings to converse in an alternate dimension built by the meeting of the two conciousness. (One half a world representing one mind while the other half representing the other mind). While in this alternative state time passes much slower (one second in the real world equates to ten years in this mental one. Any training practiced in this world may be retained into the outside world as the 'you' in this world is merely a collective form of your conciousness. Any deaths or pain felt in this state are null, with death resulting in the being simply being able to reform. Finally at any time the other party may refute this connection at no cost to them. Duration lasts for ten posts before the cost must be paid again.

NecroPlant

Hazaan

D-Reiko Z

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:46 pm
xIndefatigable Interloper
Character: Junko Hikigane
Technique Name: Black Heaven and Earth Technique
Type: Juuinjutsu
Awoken Stage:
• Supreme increase to Fortitude; Moderate increase to Speed and Strength.
• Costs 25 Natural Chakra per post to maintain.
Unleashed Stage:
• Double Supreme increase to Fortitude; Supreme increase to Speed and Strength.
• Black Origin Threshold (Keystone PA): While in the Unleashed Stage of the Juuinjutsu, the user's chakra and stamina pool are combined into single source (Ki) for their techniques and their Taijutsu techniques become Complex when interacting with other techniques. However, while in this state they only have access to their taijutsu. After they revert to either Dormant or Awakened Stage, the user's chakra and stamina are divided equally (rounded down) from their remaining Ki. If I am selling myself short on this PA please tell me how I can get my money's worth out of it. I am bad at PAs.
• Costs 50 Natural Chakra per post to maintain.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Hazaan

D-Reiko Z

This shall be a trial run to see how things pan out.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:25 am

Character: Kagerou Uchiha

[Resubmitting this technique so I can change it from E-A to E-S+ and take full advantage of the 2 points it costs.]
Kiritani Hidden Technique: Dance of ____ X [Learned]
Type: Korabo
Element: Varies
    tab A technique modified by this augment changes from its original shape into a controlled burst centered on the user that can spread up to 64m in all directions. Offensive techniques transformed in this way follow the multi-target rules, diminishing in power the more targets are hit. The power of supplementary techniques, however, are excluded, maintaining power regardless of the number of targets. As the burst is controlled, the user is able to choose who is affected by the technique.
    tab This is a technique meant to korabo with another technique, known as the base technique, and so it has skewed values. When used alone, it acts as a rank weaker. When koraboed with another technique, it acts as a rank higher. The element/type of this augment for the purpose of chakra reductions and the like is determined by the base technique.

Kiritani Hidden Technique: Echo Encore B
Type: Eiseijutsu - Situational
Element: Eiseijutsu
    tab Considered by the Kiritani to be the eiseijutsu version of clones because of the fine chakra control and biological knowledge required, this technique creates clones intended to be used while the user is not conscious. Immediately prior to being knocked unconscious, which of course requires the user knowing or expecting themselves to be blacked out, the user casts the technique. If the user falls unconscious by the end of their next post, their condition triggers the appearance of however many Echo Clones were decided before passing out. These Echo Clone can perform exactly one order, as simple or as complex as desired but still one order, even without an active user. Once the task is accomplished, the clones disperse. These clones are more fragile than their counterparts, able to take only C-rank damage or less before vanishing, and are restricted to using only medical techniques known by the user. They are also not capable of creating more clones. Like a shadow clone, the clone relays information to the original when it's dispersed.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

-x- Rei -x-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:41 am

Character: Kairi Sisigou
Technique Name: Senpō: Myōjinmon [ Sage Art: Gate of the Great God ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Null
Description: This sealing technique which is used in Sage Mode, manifests a select number of massive red torii that fall down from above, in order to pin an intended target between the gate and the ground. The size and strength of these torii is such that they can even be used to immobilize the Ten-Tails. These torii are quite versatile and can be used in several different ways, even able to be piled atop one another in order to increase their ability to immobilize the target. The exact number and size of the torii involved in this technique can vary dependent upon what the user specifies:
◾ Seal Ten (封十, Fūtō; Viz Ten Seals): Creates ten torii that can be used to pin several individual targets simultaneously.
◾ Seal Head (封頭, Fūtō; Viz Head Seal): Creates a single, large torii, intended to pin the target's neck beneath it, so as to immobilize their head.

Technique Name: Kanki Kyouka no Michi [ Frost Reinforce Method ]
Element: Hyouton
Description: Kairi can surge additional chakra into one of his Hyouton techniques- during or after formation-creating an interlaced coating on its frame, and throughout key structure points. By applying this coat, most techniques that would typically melt, shatter, or pierce his ice, are found worthless. (Grants overwhelming status to a Hyouton jutsu if half the cost of the original jutsu is paid)

Technique Name: Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]
Element: Hyouton
Description: The effects of Kairi's deep connection to his bloodline has effected his skin producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only effects himself and those in direct contact with him or those nearby. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the him, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within his aura's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered his skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. In effect, Kairi can pay an amount of chakra equal to the rank of jutsu used, to negate any dehydration or hypothermia effects directed at him.

Technique Name: Mage Hunter Seal
Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: NULL
Description: Kairi has learned to elevate his ability at hunting shinobi to an entirely new level by creating a specially designed seal. This seal does two things. When cast regardless of which way this seal is used, the marking of the seal scrawls from his hands onto whatever he is contacting, or can be created in front of him. The first way the seal is used, is upon making contact with a person, they are unable to manipulate chakra equal to, or below, the rank of the seal. The second way to use this seal, is to use it as a way to negate incoming chakra based activation's. Example, if a B rank fireball is cast at him, he may pay a B rank amount of chakra to negate the fireball by nullifying the chakra which binds it thus removing it and its effects entirely. It is worth noting that this jutsu has no effects upon complex jutsu and thus cannot be used upon them.

Armor Name: Mage Hunters Armor
Armor Type: Heavy Armor (segmented plate over chain-mail, over leather)
Armor Material: High Carbon Steel
Description: This custom made armor was a gift to him from the toads of Mount Myōboku upon completion of his sage training. This armor has two abilities both of which aid him in his endeavors.
• Kairi is able to channel his chakra into this armor to negate the effects of incoming hostile chakra activation's. While this field is active, chakra cannot pass through the field if the cost paid of the incoming activation is less than the cost paid to create the field.
• Kairi is also able inject his chakra into his armor in order to restore any battle damage the armor has taken. If the armor is B rank and dropped to C rank due to damage from the degradation system. Which was caused by a B rank activation, he can pay a B rank amount of chakra to restore the armors effectiveness back to what it was. This ability cannot be used in combat.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Hazaan

D-Reiko Z

Kondo Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:06 am
Azeiel The Risen

•Senpō: Myōjinmon [ Sage Art: Gate of the Great God ]
Gucci Gang, just remember that even if you do make ten Torri the Chakra used to make them is divided among the Torii.

•Kanki Kyouka no Michi [ Frost Reinforce Method ]
Gucci Gang

•Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]
Gucci Gang, however, the aura can't be active at all times, unfortunately. It can, however, serve and active-passive once activated.

•Mage Hunter Seal
Nope
Not even the Youzen have this level of negation which is their entire basis. Additionally, this is basically diet Youzen. Since you are not a Youzen this is reaching, even if you were a Youzen it's still reaching. The Five Element Seal is constricted to 5 elements and ineffective against some bloodlines. All chakra molding methods is a firm shut down of a class which is a hard no.

•Mage Hunters Armor
Hold
1: The first ability is also discount Youzen barrier but I can let it slide on account of it being in an item. Still this barrier has to still act accordingly to the collision rules. You may make an S barrier but Two A's will disperse it. Activation of the field will require an activation and the limitations as to how far the field reaches needs to be specified. Also specifications of the field would be required. Because if its negation falls under the same category as the mage hunter seal its gunna be a no. It needs a specification In one of the three categories Gen, Nin, or the Chakra found in compelx and spiritual attacks. It also needs the caveat that the user themselves will be unable to mold chakra when the barrier is up.
2: This is fine.

HeadlessKoko
Uh...not sure about these. I recall talk of them. Need time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:18 pm

Formless Skill [ hard strike ] | Rank X | simple
Heavy strikes of either punches or kicks, physical strikes using overly developped back and thigh muscles for full powered strikes at short distances with no wind up needed.

Formless Skill [ Enhanced speed ] | Rank X | Complex
Using chakra and physical abilites to move at greater speeds, chakra used to increase the force of ones steps without causing a destructive force to the ground minimizing the sound made.

Formless Skill [ Kaguya dancer ] | Rank X | Simple
Movments of the clan to dodge attacks in a fluent motion.

Formless Skill [ Kaguya clan dance ] | Rank X | simple
A fluent style used for counter strikes.

Formless Skill [ throws ] | Rank X | simple
Basic and complex throws .

Formless Skill [ grappler ] | Rank X | simple
Grabs or grappling.

Formless Skill [ close and ranged weapons ] | Rank X |
Weapon proficiency with kunai, blades, items as explosives etc.

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:14 pm

I'm going to self approve this, as it is not an offensive technique, nor does it offer any offensive bearing. TL;DR is it casts a genjutsu on yourself that puts you into deeper meditation in the form of a trance. Can be used on others, but they have to be willing to have this technique performed on them. No status effects, no damage dealing. As such, I'm not including a duration or an upkeep. If I do still need to add those in, then I will, but this technique is probably only going to make a single appearance for the foreseeable future. Only other time I am going to bring it out is for training purposes in very specific instances of things that require some sort of mental training. If their is any qualms, quote me.

The World Beyond Imagination [Sōzō o koeta sekai]
Character: Shinji Ketsueki
Category: Enchantment
Primary Sense: Consciousness
Additional Senses: Chakra
Base Duration: Null
Upkeep: Null
Trigger: Other
Source: Meditation
Status Effect: None
Description: While the exact appearance of this technique varies dependent on an individual and the reason for which they use it, the basic effects of this technique is to put the user into a trance-like form of meditation. The idea behind doing this is in order to fall deeper into ones subconscious mind and connect with oneself in a way that standard meditation does not allow. The only constant feeling the user may experience every use is a feeling as if their chakra is being expended from their body by force, followed by a sudden rush of drowsiness that signifies that their trance has completed. From there, whatever happens inside the users mind during this trance depends on them.

The user must be in a state of meditation prior to triggering this trance. This technique CAN be cast on others, but they have to both be willing, and in a state of meditation before this can be performed. So long as those conditions are met, the caster of this technique can simply tap their forehead and force them into the trance state. The most common phenomenon that occurs during this trance, and the event that lead to its name, is the user finding themselves in a space within their own mind and of their own creation. This room responds to their own will, and as such takes on the form of the users innermost desires on a subconscious level. However, this isn't always the case. Again, whatever happens during this trance varies from use to use.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Hazaan

D-Reiko Z

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:58 pm

Invisible Ink Technique [ 炙り出し ]
Character: Nanyo Uchiha
Category: Bloodline
Primary Sense: Sight
Base Duration: X Posts
Upkeep: 10 Chakra
Trigger: Handseal
Status Effect: None
Description: Being a member of the Ukyo Gisei the user is able to alter the texture of their ink to the point where the texture is similar to water. With their texture being translucent the user can create near invisible ink which is only detectable from it's distinct smell.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Hazaan

D-Reiko Z

Kondo Kaicho

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:29 pm
Character: Sadayo Soga
Technique Name: Executioner’s Pull String.
Type: Passive : Ninjutsu
Element: Maruton
Description: After paying the cost to activate, this custom grants access to [1] of the Kubikiribōchō PA to Sadayo when in the hands of a puppet with strings active on said puppet. Only effective if the puppet holding the Kubikiribōchō blade is active and requires the Kubikiribōchō blade to be out on the field. Only in Sadayo’s hands does this passive become null and she is able to access both Personal Attributes of Kubikiribōchō. PA granted through this custom must be stated upon use. Passive remains present until Kubikiribōchō is withdrawn from battle. An activation is required to use and continue use of.

Technique Name: Sundering Strings
Type:Passive : Kugutsu
Element: Doton
Description: A “passive” earth maneuvering ability requiring [1] activation. Active puppets are permitted travel underground through most types of earthy terrain. Remains active until all puppets are removed or until strings are deactivated. Puppets may hide or move underground without concern of obstructing rocks. Underground rocks and dirt are pushed out of out of the way without causing too much disturbance. The closer puppets are positioned to the surface the more apparent travel underground is to the naked eye. Upkeep [20] chakra every [5] posts.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

D-Reiko Z

Kondo Kaicho

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items