Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
But Polyvore... (Polyvore alternatives)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:18 pm
I know a lot of people (including myself) have used Polyvore for outfits for our characters, but unfortunately the company that bought out Polyvore no longer has the outfit creator option for users. So, I have been on a hunt for some sort of alternative.

I have found a basic one so far: Glamstorm

It is sort of part doll dress up, but it does have some options from actual fashion brands. I'm still trying things out but in the spoiler is an example of what the fashion creations look like. It looks like there is only female fashion for this site.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If anyone finds anything else it would be appreciated. It looks like a lot of the sites are taking down their fashion creators from what I've seen in my search so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:39 pm
Right now shoplook seems to be a decent alternative. They have been trying to help Polyvore users out. As is it is still a work in progress, however they are making a lot of additions to the website. They even let you import your sets from polyvore using the zip file Polyvore gave us. I think in time it'll be a good site to use as a replacement.

Much like Glamstorm they currently only have female fashion. It's also kind of limited at the moment which is something they are working on improving.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers