Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:29 pm
___________Welcome to the Art Contest!
→→ Welcome, everyone, to the guild's first art contest! We wanted to provided a couple of contests directed at out-of-character opportunities, but still find a way to make them related to the guild. So in this case, we chose to focus our first art contest on the theme of Monsters. The winners of this contest will have the opportunity for their creations to show up as encounters in the guild--if you want. There is no requirement with that, and you can still win without your creation being added to the bestiary.

The rules are pretty simple, and are as follows:
• Most importantly, these are original works of art. Please do not plagiarize work. Plagiarism is a bannable offense, so just avoid it altogether.
• Anything goes! While the theme is 'monsters', it doesn't have to be something that is aggressive by nature. It can be passive, aggressive, humanoid, aquatic, avian, etc.
• The picture must be complete. Everyone's style is different, but we would prefer the image be colored, or at the very least the artist must provide a description of the appearance of the creature, if it is not colored. Incomplete images will be disqualified.
• Keep it PG-13. While you can create any sort of creature, keep in mind this is a PG-13 site and guild. Just keep a reign on things like gore and adult themes when creating the monster.
• All submissions are due by May 19th at midnight PST, and will be voted on over the week following.
• Bonus: Fill out the form below for a bonus reward. Just fill it out to the best of your ability.

[size=10]
[url=FullImageHere][imgleft]width150height375[/imgleft][/url]
[u][b]N A M E : Example [/b][/u][size=9]
t y p e : Example
r a n k : X-Rank
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : [i]up to XXX [ XXX ] year [/i]→[b] Height | Length | Weight[/b]
[color=white]____[/color] [i][ [b]???/???[/b] chakra | [b]???/???[/b] stamina ][/i]

• T E E N : [i]from XXX [ XXX ] to XXX [ XXX ] years[/i] →[b] Height | Length | Weight[/b]
[color=white]____[/color] [i][ [b]???/???[/b] chakra | [b]???/???[/b] stamina ][/i]

• A D U L T : [i]from XXX [ XXX ] years and onwards[/i] →[b] Height | Length | Weight[/b]

t a m e a b l e : Y/N
l o c a t i o n : [url=URLHERE]LOCATIONNAME[/url]

[b][u]d e script i o n :[/u][/b]
[color=white]____[/color] HERE

[spoiler]
[b][u]r e q u i r e m e n t s : [/u][/b] [ OnlyIfTameable ]

[b][u]r e s t r i c t i o n s : [/u][/b]

[b]|| a t t r i b u t e s ||[/b]

[b]|| s k i l l s ||[/b]

[/spoiler][align=right]★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ [This is the difficulty rating, on a scale of 1-10. Black star is full rank, black circle is half.][/align]
[/size]
[/size]

___________Rewards!
→→First Place ► [1] High Tier, [1] Mid Tier, and [1] Low Tier reward. Monster will be added to Bestiary.
→→Runner Up ► [1] Mid Tier and [1] Low Tier reward. Monster will be added to Bestiary
→→Participation Reward ► [5] Free Activity Posts [Usable on training, missions, crafting, and skill use] per submission.

High Tier [Pick One]
• [1] Instant Transmission Coupon - A character, after a brief mod-created event, is transported instantly to a [country] and [location] of those that exist of their choosing.
• [1] Moderate PA - Usable for Training, Skills, Proficiencies, Crafting, and Religion.
• [+25] Chakra and Stamina or [+50] of one.
• [1] Custom C-rank Item - Must be submitted and approved, as usual.
Bonus: [4-7] E-D rank, [3-4] D-C rank, or [1-2] C-B rank scrolls. Rolled randomly but user gets to choose [Talent] or [Jutsu], as well as which category [Nin, Gen, Buki, Tai, Special, Bloodline Jutsu or Combat, Civilian, Crafting, Cooking, Chemistry Talents].

Mid Tier [Pick One]
• Random Material - User chooses Tier [0-5] of material, and mod generates the material and the amount received.
• [1] Minor PA - Usable for Training, Skills, Proficiencies, Crafting, and Religion.
• [+15] Chakra and Stamina or [+30] of one.
• Map of Local Land - Receive a map of the land one character is currently in, [25%] complete.
Bonus: [3-5] E-D rank or [1-2] D-C rank scrolls. Rolled randomly but user gets to choose [Talent] or [Jutsu], as well as which category [Nin, Gen, Buki, Tai, Special, Bloodline Jutsu or Combat, Civilian, Crafting, Cooking, Chemistry Talents].

Low Tier [Pick One]
• [1] Previous Event Item - User chooses event, and mod will randomly generate the reward from that list.
• [5] Jutsu Slots or [2] Stages of Learning
• [+10] Chakra and Stamina or [+20] of one.
• [4] Skill Points or [2] Proficiency Points.
Bonus: [2] E-D rank scrolls. Rolled randomly but user gets to choose [Talent] or [Jutsu], as well as which category [Nin, Gen, Buki, Tai, Special, Bloodline Jutsu or Combat, Civilian, Crafting, Cooking, Chemistry Talents].

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:34 am
User Image

This is Bumblerumpus, he a super rad dude, he can do a mad ollie cuz he has like four legs. I saw him use his tentacles as a jump rope to help elementary school kids practice Maid Marian. His horn is magical hence the blue color which allows him to cast magic of the most powerful. His single gold tooth is enough to inspire lazy college kids to earn enough money to even just own a semblance of how much it is worth. His main diet is cheeseburgers and french toast. He is a scary guy and whilst misunderstood he hopes to inspire artists no seriously made this so there isn't just a win by default and also because I literally do not know how to draw for the life of me.  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:44 pm
For real Though

User Image

Monster Name: Seed of Anguish
Type: Corrupt Vegetation
Growth :
Seeds of Anguish have no Age, they merely are, and exist. The closest thing to age determinants are their variants. It said once a smaller seed finds a larger one it will transfer its consciousness.

Chakra: 150/300/600
Interchangeable Based on Seed Type: Harder Seeds have higher Stamina, Softer Seeds have higher Chakra
Stamina: 50/100/200

Variants:
Depending on the seed type variants of Eyes of Anguish occur in nature

•Apple Seeds & The Smaller: Produce Basketball sized seeds, their prey often being medium sized animals but will not fear taking on humans

•Avacodo & Peach Seeds & Medium: Larger and roughly the size of an average human preys on large animals and humans regularly

•Coconuts and other large seeds: Almost Boulder like in size preys on large animals such as elephants and multiple humans at once.

Description:
The Seed of Anguish is a corrupt being of nature perverted. Born of a mundane seed of shell the Seed of Anguish's carapace varies. I.e If the seed was a coconut its husk will be hard and difficult to penetrate, a softer or smaller seed will yield smaller or more pliable Seeds of Anguish etc etc the hardest variants are of course nuts. The initial seed will become multiplicative of its size by ten and in its center a single crease forms, the crease becoming the creatures eyelid and inside what was once nutritious an eye. Bearing five vine like tentacles that emerge from its carapace the Seed of anguish will bind its preys four limbs primarily and then use its fifth tentacle to strangulate the prey. Once dead, the tentacles penetrate the target and begin extracting the fluid from inside as if the tentacles also serve as a form of proboscis. It is said all those that gaze into the eye are overcome with feelings of despair and helplessness allowing the eye to all the easier kill its prey as it loses its desire to struggle. It is said that larger variants of Seeds of Anguish can produce a beam of pure despair from their eyes leaving its target helpless to resist its execution.

Locomotion: Seeds of Anguish float and alone are not very fast moving at a rate akin to a normal humans walk cycle. Making them rather easy to outrun. Their tentacles however may extend of to thirty feet away from their bodies, with some variants reaching the forties.

Behavior: Often times smaller seeds of anguish disguise themselves in their surroundings waiting for prey to come to it as oppose to it coming for the prey. Once its close not unlike the mimics in fantasy stories it lashes out ensnaring its surprised victim. Being fully able to conceal their tentacles and their food like appearance make them an dangerous ambush predator.

Abilities:
•Levitation
•Grapple Treated as 1-Rank Higher
•Regenerates Tentacles One Post after they are Severed {25 Chakra Per Limb}
•Serrated Tentacles: Tentacles are rough and have the same effect as shark skin to exposed flesh making it often painful to struggle against.
•Eye of the Anguished: Staring directly into the Eye of a Seed of Anguish for longer than [1] post will fill a target with despair and internal suffering. Memories of dead loved ones, trauma, among other things all begin to resurface. {25 Chakra}

Variant Specific:

•Hard Carapace: When the eye is shut the hard carapace Seed of Anguish spawned of coconuts and the like are nye near immune to all Bukijutsu and Taijustsu.

•Soft Carapace: Soft seeds such as Pomegranates will create a Seed of Anguish that is more vulnerable but has a longer reach. They will also taste delicious. But its often ill advised to eat one as despite tasting damn good is incredibly poisonous.

•Beam of Anguish: Specific to only large and medium type Seeds of Anguish the creature may produce a beam from its eye. This is signified by cackling corrupt energy when the eye closes. When opened again the beam is launched and anything exposed is overcome with an overwhelming sense of self-depreciation and suicidal tendencies. {50 Chakra}

Weakness:
•An Seed of Anguishes Eye is incredibly sensitive one clean penetrative blow will often spell their end. Hence why it is often only opened when its certain its prey is helpless.

•An Eye of Anguishes Tentacles are susceptible to fire and burning them will cause them to take longer to regenerate [3] posts  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:25 pm

User Image
N A M E : Broccolli Baby
t y p e : Half Broccolli Half Brocolli
r a n k : sSs Rank
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to 1 [3 ] year 10ft | wut | 150 lbs
____ [ ???/??? chakra | ???/??? stamina ]

• T E E N : from 3 [ 5 ] to 5 [ 17 ] years 20 ft | wut | 137 lbs

• A D U L T : from 20 [ 200000 ] years and onwards 5 ft| wut | 100 lbs

t a m e a b l e : N
l o c a t i o n : Zimbabway

d e script i o n :
____ He's a broccolli boi and will bash u in da fkin head m8

r e q u i r e m e n t s : [ OnlyIfTameable ]

r e s t r i c t i o n s :

|| a t t r i b u t e s ||

|| s k i l l s ||

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:28 pm

User Image
N A M E : Honuras
t y p e : ???
r a n k : D-Rank Babies, C-Rank Teen/Adult, A-Rank Elder
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to two [ 2 ] years 4'10 | 6' | 400 lbs
____ [ 75/75 chakra | 50/50 stamina ]

• T E E N : from two [ 2 ] to six [ 6 ] years 7' | 8'8 | 800 lbs
____ [ 125/125 chakra | 100/100 stamina ]

• A D U L T : from six [ 6 ] years and onwards 9' | 11' | 1000+
____ [ 175/175 chakra | 150/150 stamina ]

• E L D E R : from ?? [ ?? ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight
____ [ 400/400 chakra | 250/250 stamina ]

t a m e a b l e : Y*
l o c a t i o n : [隠] Kusagakure || → Village Hidden in the Grass

d e script i o n :
tab Honuras are herbivores. Their feet are flat as they stay around flat, forest areas, and their necks are long because they solely eat leaves and fruits from trees. They are thick quadrupeds because they have large hearts and three stomachs to digest the thick, stiff flora in their area. They have flat teeth and lengthy tongues to grab out-of-reach fruit.
tab Honuras are thick, heavy grazers because of their muscle mass and large organs. They possess large nostrils and a big mouth in order to find and consume plant matter in the highest density possible - while they do 'graze', they prefer to find one tree heavy with produce and stay there to eat for an entire day, as their heavy bodies use a lot of energy to move around. Plants in the area may have evolved to produce less of a scent because recent Honura calves have been born with slightly larger noses. As Honuras grow, their fluffy ears grow longer.
tab Honuras seem to be pacifists because in-fighting never occurs. The social hierarchy seems to lie with 'Elders', which are genetic freaks among the herd. There tends to only be one Elder in a herd, which are noted by their horns being grown into a complete circle and the darkened star mark on their head. Elders have not been observed being born - so it is not known how long it takes for the horns to grow this way, nor if they are born out of genetic lottery or are only brought into the world by other Elders - nor have they been observing dying, so no one can be sure just how long they live to. However, Elders possess the highest prowess in the population.
tab Honuras have some chakra control, but typically it is not notable. They are capable only of genjutsu, and use minor illusions akin to mirages to convince predators that they are not there. Elders, however, are capable of stronger genjutsu and have an increased chance of them becoming real inside of Kusagakure - 10% instead of 5% - so it is a good thing to not run into one and face it's genjutsu. Honuras by nature do not cast on creatures that are smaller than their young (all predators are larger) but it is best not to take a chance and face an Elder's wrath.

r e q u i r e m e n t s :
→ Elders are not tameable.
→ Tamer must know Kai. Otherwise, the Honura will be tempted to play with your mind and, having the upper hand, it will flee back to its herd.
→ Honuras struggle to travel, and cannot exceed five [ 5 ] miles in one day without a surplus of food or being tricked by a genjutsu.

→ Adults may not be tamed, nor may they be kept if they grow into adulthood. Upon reaching the end of its sixth year, the Honuras will resort to its primal state as the adult hormones flood it, and it will hunt down an Elder to be protected by.
→ Honuras are resistant to all genjutsu, so it acts one rank lower. The only exception is the tamer's genjutsu, which will act rank-appropriate so long as the Honura is already tamed.
→ Honuras react poorly to the sight of meat and blood. They tend to flee if this is the case, even from a tamer, and can't be calmed until away from the violent sight.

|| a t t r i b u t e s || ?? may not be putting these in right spot but
► Honuras lack eyes. Because of this, they passively are sensing the area around them with their chakra presence, scanning 10 feet around them radially. Elders sense 50 feet around them radially.
► Honuras have no ninjutsu capabilities beyond a potential to be taught sensory techniques. Otherwise, they only use genjutsu.
► Honuras have strong stomachs and can eat just about anything. Poisons take an additional three posts to take affect.
► Don't forget that 10% genjutsu dealio in Kusa.

|| s k i l l s ||
► Might've put some skills in the above section idk sorry

★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

probably did really inaccurate/impossible size-weight ratios... did minimal research based on horse ratios, then remembered i hate horses and they freak me out so i stopped lmao....  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:30 am

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C5O9ulK7X_qRvavCeGtinvnrhh9TB5l8
Pictured with Amethyst Horns, Iron Based Skin and Moss Beard
N A M E : The Bleater of Worlds
t y p e : Beast/Construct
r a n k : E-Rank Basic but with infinite potential
g r o w t h : The Bleater of Worlds does not age or grow in maturity. Only size. Their form stays mostly the same throughout their aging process. For each time they increase in size by 1ft add an additional 50 chakra and stamina.

Basic Form : Forever → 2' approximately | 80 lbs |
____ [ 10/10 chakra | 80/80 stamina ]

t a m e a b l e : Y
l o c a t i o n : Anywhere there's food

d e script i o n :

____ The Bleater of Worlds is a being thought to have been made by a previous civilization. They may have been a waste disposal solution gone horribly wrong. Whatever they are they're here to stay.

Bleaters appear to mostly be ordinary goats with a few notable exceptions. First of all they are covered in a veil of chakra which tends to change colour based on their diets.

Second they have unusual teeth for scraping things apart able to rip apart any material.

Third instead of fur and horns they seem to be covered in a metallic or mineral coat of metal or stone. Their coat seems to depend on their diet. For example a Bleater which feeds of copper and tin may become bronze. A bleater which feeds on diamonds may grow diamond teeth. Sufficiently large Bleaters tend to be made of nearby stone as it is available in great quantities. A Bleater which only ate animals would probably have a patchwork coat of flesh.

Third they never stop growing in size. For everything they eat they grow. Being not true beasts but really a synthetic life form they are also essentially immortal if they keep eating.

Bleaters have the unusual ability to eat literally anything much like goats. Their ability is enhanced however as their bite converts physical material into chakra which they absorb.

Bleaters which have just activated are notably only a little more dangerous than a goat. The average person should be able to defeat a goat if armed properly. Their potential for infinite growth means they become larger and more mighty with each meal however. A bleater left for three hundred years to eat may be as large as a mountain.

Bleaters will cannibalize eachother if they meet eachother. They innately know that the best way to grow is to eat other Bleaters.

If a Bleater is destroyed it will immediately detonate itself. Low level Bleaters make pitiful weak explosions more like a brief pop. The biggest have yields similar to a hydrogen bomb.

→ Must be fed constantly

→ If a tamed Bleater of Worlds meets another Bleater then they will fight to the death unless they lose sight of eachother.
→ Bleaters over 15' tall are very difficult to control as their diets require so much material that they are unlikely to obey unless they can be provided with more food than they can get on their own. This gets more difficult the larger a Bleater becomes.

► Their skin is hardened if they are like most Bleaters and mineral based Bleaters are treated as though they are wearing very heavy armour.
► They never stop being hungry. Ever. They merely seek out the most optimal path to food
► Their teeth convert matter to chakra. Everything can be eaten. Against things with no chakra this effect is instantaneous however chakra holding beings and things this effect can be resisted. Bite attacks destroy non magical items.
► Bleaters detonate when killed without being eaten by another. The explosion scales in rank depending on their size. A Bleater of about 2ft makes an E-Ranked explosion with a radius of about five metres. For each doubling in height thereafter (4,8,16,32,64. etc.) treat the explosion as increasing by one rank and quintupling in size. After reaching S-Rank treat the explosion as two explosions. One of E-Rank and one of S-Rank and continue the process again but calculate the size of explosion as continuing to triple. Do this ad infinitum.

For example a Bleater slightly taller than Mt Everest would unleash an explosion which is equivalent to two S-Rank techniques which has a radius of three hundred metres.

|| s k i l l s ||
► Bleaters are skinless stupid constructs. They can't do anything but eat.

Pad Chief

Winner

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:48 pm

User Image
N A M E : Fefnir
t y p e : Beast
r a n k : S
g r o w t h :
• A D U L T (No Children) 36 ft | 50ft | 4000 lbs
____ [ 800/800 chakra | 400/400 stamina ]

t a m e a b l e : N
l o c a t i o n : Land of the Dead

d e script i o n :
____ Fefnir is a singular monster that roams the land of the dead. It's exact origins well unknown it is theorized that due to a vast quantity of corrupt chakra it eventual coalesced into a single massive body taking on a wolf like appearance. It's body is made of pure white chakra that is always flowing, with its claws hardened to black razor points. The most unique feature outside of its second tail is Fefnir's head. Made from black flowing chakra it has five eyes, though there is theory that it can only see out of it's forehead eye. Massive in size and strength Fefnir is a particularly aggressive monster, being very protective of areas it deems its home land. If killed Fefnir is able to reform at a later point in time, typically in areas with high quantities of corruption.

____ In terms of power Fefnir is more about raw destruction than finesse. Boasting massive physical strength (12 Stars) and decent speed (8 stars) it typically only needs to use it sheer size to overwhelm opponents. If that is not enough Fefnir is also capable of firing off explosive pulses of chakra (A Rank) if it needs to strike from afar with its more powerful being almost in scale of a bijuu bomb (S Rank). Finally if it feels particularily tricky for whatever reason its massive eye in its forehead is capable of casting hypnosis genjutsu (B Rank) that brings out the targets worst fears into the enviroment. This is a rare occurance however as Fefnir much prefers to get things bloody.

→ Not Tameable

→ Cannot leave the land of the dead (Currently), until destroyed Fefnir is always tied to the current land it resides. If it reforms in a new land than that will be its new home.
→ If destroyed it IS possible to kill it if a powerful enough sealing jutsu is used to trap the escaping chakra (S Rank at least) though if the seal is broken Fefnir will reform again.
→ Cleansing methods or anything that would rid of corruption are deal one rank high damage to Fefnir.
→ Very aggressive so typically chases head long into things regardless of what they might be.

► Chakra Form - Able to reform after being destroyed in battle
► Corrupting Body - If damaged by Fefnir either by its body or chakra blasts will cause 10 points of corruption to automatically apply to the victim.
► Able to cast B rank level fear genjutsu from its forehead eye through sight.
► Able to fire off powerful blasts of chakra (A rank) or an S rank equivalent with a three post cool down.

|| s k i l l s ||
► n/a

★★★★★★★★★☆

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:01 pm

User Image
N A M E : Mimic
t y p e : Construct
r a n k : E~S+
g r o w t h : A mimic is a creature that doesn't age through the passage of time but rather through how much it eats. This leads to a wide variety of sizes and possibilities for the creature to be used. Ages for mimics basically sum up just what they can turn into and how well they can turn into said object or being without difficulty maintaining form. As well as a marker for how quickly they can regenerate.

• B A B Y : Any total consumption bellow [ 100 ] lbs of matter Varying Height | Varying Length | Maximum weight of 25lbs
____ [ 075/075 chakra | 075/075 stamina ]

• T E E N : Having consumed/possessed a total [ 100 ] lbs of matter to [ 650] lbs of matter Varying Height | Varying Length | Maximum weight of 100lbs
____ [ 150/150 chakra | 150/150 stamina ]

• A D U L T : Having consumed/possessed a total [ 650 ] lbs of matter and onwards Varying Height | Varying Length | Maximum weight of 350lbs
____ [ 200/200 chakra | 400/400 stamina ]

t a m e a b l e : Yes
l o c a t i o n : Anywhere with a average minimum temp of 30°F, anyplace that dips bellow will not contain mimics. However mimics are known to migrate into sub optimal regions during summer periods.

d e script i o n :
____ A mimic is a creature that envies all of creation. It is a creature of sin that wants nothing more than to become anything but itself. It is a corrupted being that feeds on the world around it in order to grow and evolve to higher states of being. A mimic is truly nothing but a core. It is nothing but a small gem containing its consciousness that is able to produce a slime like sludge as a body to protect itself. This slime body it produces from the core has the unique property of materializing any shape recorded in the core. The cells making up the slime able to maintain any shape for extended periods of time as long as a proper amount of matter has been absorbed into said slime. A mimic may be a rare being but in truth thats only because everything else is unable to tell its a mimic. The rare sightings of the creature are always due to a mimic attempting to take on a form unsuited for its maturity, causing its body to break down after a short period exposing itself to the world. One mimic will never look like another mimic while in their slime state as every core creates a unique shell around itself, the only common link between the forms is multiple eyes scanning the outside world. Ideally they would never be in the slime form, but they are only able to absorb nutrients through their slime body. They are incredibly weak to any change in chakra that results in cold, while resistant to any fire or electricity based chakra.

→ Must be under the effects of corruption when attempting to bond with a mimic.
→ To tame a child mimic the user can be of any Rank. To tame a teen mimic the user must be of C rank or higher. To tame a adult mimic the user must be of B rank or higher. This only applies to contracting one, once the mimic is tamed it can age at anytime without loss of control.
→ Every [10] posts the mimic must feed on on the users chakra as a show of good faith.

→ Cannot have another beast tamed while traveling with a mimic, it is an averous creature and will devour any competition from its owns affections.
→ Cannot travel into any area with a temperate lower than 40°F, doing so will cause the mimics body to slow function until it perishes in [10] posts leaving behind its core unable to regenerate while remaining in said area.
→ Cannot be in a relationship as the mimic will attempt to kill said significant other in an attempt to become its tamers one and only. Even going so far as to replace them with their own mimicry state.
→ The slime around its core and its physical form can be flash frozen when introduced with temperatures bellow 20°F causing all motor function to halt. All it will take is a single strike to shatter the material around the mimics core exposing it to the world with no way of regenerating until the temperature rises above 40°F. The mimic will be conscious through all of this, but unable to do anything about it.

► Unless threatened or hungry a mimic is harmless. They will not go out of their way to feast on living creatures unless being controlled by an outside force.
► Anyone and everything can be a mimic in disguise if your unlucky. That hot nurse that flirted with you that one time? A mimic. The neighbor's cute dog? A mimic. That shirt yer wearing currently? A mimic. Nothing is safe from a mature mimic.
► A mimic is capable of regenerating its body quickly and easily. All it must do is consume matter.
► A mimic's body is nothing but an illusion given physical form. While it registers damage to the body as dangerous it does not feel any really pain when it is damaged. Gaping holes will mean nothing to the mimic out side of loss of controllable substance.
► They are able to shift between their slime state and their physical state at a moments notice for whatever situation may arise. They are also able to select different areas of their bodies to shift between but doing such subtle changes costs additional chakra. To go from solid to slime will cost [25] Chakra to change various areas only will cost [10] chakra each.
► A mimic can only be killed when its core brain is damaged and destroyed. The trouble with this is the core can be moved freely through out the mimic's form when it is in its slime state making hitting it rather troublesome if you lack x-ray vision. However when a mimic is in physical form as in it is currently copying the core will remain in place.

|| s k i l l s ||
Mimicry: A mimic is able to completely copy anything it has seen at least once, this includes any pictures it has seen. Once registered in its brain it can freely shift into the form at will. This allows them to take the form of something out of a fantasy book or create a lifelike replica of an existing thing. This physical form will taste smell and feel like the real thing, or its closest analog if it is fictional making it impossible to tell the difference without dojutsu or sensory techniques.
►► Child stage mimics can only turn into small objects and small animals. They are prone to breaking down and letting their slime form show due to poor bodily control.
►► Teen stage mimics gain access to larger objects to the degree of household furniture as well as any animal smaller than a human. This is when a mimic will begin to freely have control over what parts of its body are transformed.
►►An Adult mimic gain access to large animals and human beings. They also have the ability to make multiple of a small tier being such as a flock of birds while still controlling the bodies. They now possess total control over themselves allowing for partial transformations to be combined with other beings ie a sword in place of an arm.
Corruption: By forming the slime of the mimic into another creature it is able to cause degeneration of that creatures corruption meter. Causing [15] points of corruption to them every post.
Meat Shield: A mimic is able to possess a corpse of by burying its core into the brain of a recently deceased creature. This will gain them access to any skills or techniques they may have possessed up to rank C, as long as the core remains in the brain the slime it produces will marionette the body around with little effort. The instant the core is removed from the brain the body will lock up in place before collapsing.
Feign Death: A mimic can cause its entire body to turn into lifeless black sludge as a way of faking its own death. This state is indistinguishable even to the highest level sensory skill. Returning fro this state will cost [50] Chakra as it requires them to revive their the cells of their slime or to produce more.
✪ -> ★★★★★★★★★★

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:46 pm

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
N A M E : Might Senju Flowers
t y p e : Evolved monkey monster (joking, you can name it whatever)
r a n k : X-Rank
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to XXX [ XXX ] year Height | Length | Weight

• T E E N : from XXX [ XXX ] to XXX [ XXX ] years Height | Length | Weight

• A D U L T : from XXX [ XXX ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight

t a m e a b l e : Y/N
l o c a t i o n : EVERYWHERE!!

d e script i o n :
____ As appears in image. I leave the details up to the mods on how to use this monster.

|| s k i l l s ||
► ninja magic

[This is the difficulty rating, on a scale of 1-10. Black star is full rank, black circle is half.]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:46 pm
Please post your votes below! You get to choose two from the following options:

Monkey Monster [by Might Senju Flowers]
Mimic [by magcookie]
Fefnir [by Odoeb]
The Bleater of Worlds [by Pad Chief]
Honuras [by time and timor]
Broccolli Baby [by malavaes]
Seed of Anguish [by NecroPlant]
Bumblerumpus [by NecroPlant]

[size=10][b]First Choice:[/b]
[b]Second Choice:[/b][/size]