Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:55 pm
Mango's Plot Thread V.2

SoA Journal

Mmm, that new plot thread smell~

I'll be sticking anyone that I'm looking for certain plots or rp for, but feel free to ask about anyone in my journal. I'm typically open to starting rp with just about any of my SoA! Need help getting your rp count up? I'm your girl!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Meera plots are very text heavy, so she has her own plot thread. Click the link below to go to it! It's always accepting rps!

]https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25245409

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:58 pm
Seeking Mates / Flings / Related Plots

Current Location: Ela'wadiyi
What I'm Looking For:
    I'm ready for her to settle down with a mate. Someone gentle is preferred, as she can be skittish. I'd like something cute and fluffy for her.

Current Location: Kizingo-zaa
What I'm Looking For:
    Tentatively looking for something for her. Not sure what yet, so I'm open to suggestions.

Current Location: Mirilli'tavari
What I'm Looking For:
    Mate plot, anyone? She's large for her age (always will be), but she's really playful and enjoys a good prank.

Current Location: N'ezi-ozu
What I'm Looking For:
    Anything! I'd love to find him a mate, friends, ect.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:59 pm
Seeking RP / Friends / Plots

^ Noctis & Carbuncle ^
Current Location: Roguelands
What I'm Looking For:
    General rp, friends, enemies, ect! I love this pair so much. ;u;

Current Location: Mwezi'Johari
What I'm Looking For:
    Pride rp, family rp, new friends, ect. She needs more love. >o<

Current Location: Roguelands (near the Pridelands)
What I'm Looking For:
    General rp and friends! Ali has both a mortal form and bird form too, so she can interact in those forms as well.

^ Kumonryu ^
Current Location: Bahari'mtoto
What I'm Looking For:
    Pride rp. Rogues he can pretend to be cordial with (but really just despise).

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:00 pm
Cub Plots!
Because I need a separate post for them now, lol.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Current Location: Bahari'mtoto
What I'm Looking For:
    Brother and sister. I'm still deciding Dinara's personality, but Vaughn is a happy-go-lucky soft boy. Future mate plots, friends, and other plots are all open!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Current Location: N'ezi-ozu
What I'm Looking For:
    Also brother and sister. I'm still working out Kokayi's personality, but Miniya is a timid girl, often the punching bag for her siblings. I'm game for future mate plots, friends, enemies, ect! Knight-in-shining-armor for Mini would be awesome.

^ Fetuao ^
Current Location: Mwezi'johari
What I'm Looking For:
    Ever curious about everything, I'm open for any kind of plots for Fetuao, or even just some pride rp.

^ Sirius ^
Current Location: Skiringssal
What I'm Looking For:
    Blank slate atm, but I'm open for plot ideas.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:38 am
For Folami - woo woo haha I have a lot of family for her biggrin

User Image
Grandma! She's stubborn and a bit prickly but with Nen and her family and granbebs and such she's softened up quite a bit. She's become waaaay more easy going than she used to be.

User Image
Folami's aunt, Arusi took more after her mother than her father and probably in a worse way. Stubborn, fierce, prickly. Having cubs did nothing to change that and while she's probably also in search of love she's not super trusting and she's too proud to admit she'd like someone in her life. She's a tough cookie and likes adventure!

User Image
Folami's uncle! Chan is constantly nervous and a little heartbroken. He's still pining over a female he was seduced by as an adol, had cubs with, and got the cubs dumped onto him by. She's long gone and it's had him kind of broken. His cubs are adults now so many he should finally move past it....

User Image
Lei is her cousin, one of Arusi's cubs and surprisingly well adjusted. He's fun loving and easy to get along with, though quite sarcastic. He picks on his brother constantly but won't hesitate to stick up for him.

User Image
Lu, like Folami, drew a short straw when it came to ranks. Stuck in servitude he isn't quite sure how he feels about it... mostly nervous. He's much more of a pushover than Lei and is constantly reminded (by Lei) that his rank now suits him perfectly. Probably because he lacks a backbone. I figure these two would be interacting with each other a lot, given they're both slaves.

- - - -

User Image

Soooo I definitely want some Amara & Naani interaction, I kind of dropped the ball on that one. Kione & Amara could also have some interactions if you'd like .... mostly I need to flesh her out some more and I want to have more N'ezi stuff going on haha.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:21 am
Lethrossen

Trust me when I say that Fol would want to meet ALL OF THEM, prickly or not. XD I'd definitely like her to meet Lu. She's a soft-hearted person, so I think they'd get along great. And she could do with meeting her grandma and aunt and uncle. Get to know the family a bit more~

I'd LOVE some Naani and Amara interaction. biggrin She's now at the point of trying to fix herself, even if it WAS brought on by self-deprecation. Plus, I think Ann briefly mentioned having Naani and Amara be childhood friends? I'm curious how they'd react to each other after everything.

And I'm happy throwing out Kione to help flesh her out. xD I like rping that sour grape. Just be warned, he's sarcastic and grouchy like.... all the time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:35 am
MangoMeow

ehehehh I am down for all of it, what would you wanna thread first? 3nodding I can start something up for us!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:12 pm
Lethrossen

Hm, the Naani and Amara one for sure. <3 Aaaaand maybe have her run into either Lu or Arusi? I can see her running into Arusi and being like "huh, you look like my mom."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:22 am
*nudges back up*  

MangoMeow

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas