Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Drop District [Agriculture][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Charybdis would shake his head as Miyuki seemed to almost panic at the monk's actions. It was true it worried him a bit, but in this situation...from what he knew of Thresher instincts were her strong suit. "No ideas, I just trust her." He said, and felt fairly proven of such trust as she quickly accessed Charybdis Sage mode, and in a very Thresher like manner quickly made her way to the Monk. Hopefully this would work out.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra : : 2,155 // 2,330 x Stamina : : 2,330 // 2,330 x XP : : 0 x Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx
Bloodline / Bloodlinex Ukyox Arashigakure x S+ rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats }
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 4 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Agility: [ 4 ] xx Endurance: [ 4 ]

{ Jutsu Used }
          Ink Manipulation A-Rank

pyrategross

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:31 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu | Bukijutsu| Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab The monk screamed in rage as Thresher activated her sage mode within Charybdis, releasing her soul connection and allowing her to move behind the monk threateningly. He stumbled on the beginning of whatever he was going to say as he was suddenly stabbed by his blade at Thresher's control. "Interesting," he said as he looked down at the blade's hilt before it dissipated. He clutched his stomach as blood poured out past his fingers.

His voice was completely different, something monotone but darker, and his posture was different as he straightened up and his face seemed... no longer contorted in madness and anger. He seemed calm. "I've learned plenty. Thank you." He turned his head towards Thresher behind him, looking down on the shorter form of Charybdis' body. "I wonder what kind of metamorphosis you'd go under, considering you're hardly human as it is," he observed, and it was unclear if he was referring to Thresher within Charybdis or Charybdis, or both. "I can't wait to see what happens when you each see you really are. You're all putting on masks and facades. I see who you really are, even if you don't." For some reason, he turned his head slowly to Charybdis within Miyuki's body, gaze so piercing it seemed to see his essence within the artist's form.

And then he was gone, suddenly and without a trace. But his voice still echoed in the cave. "I've no need for my subjects. There are plenty more out there, heh. I'm disappointed, though, since I thought you guys could put up more a fight than the Iron subjects. Well. I guess I'll forgive you... if you can make it out of here alive." Miyuki frowned and looked between her teammates. "What does that-" and then the entire cave was shaking violently [ S+-Rank earthquake technique ].

"s**t. We need to try and get some of this stuff out of here. We need to recover the bodies. I think-" She barely ducked out of the way of a stalactite that fell from the ceiling, yelping out in surprise. "We can't possibly carry the equipment and the current subjects and the bodies out before this collapses. We need - what if we use a suiton jutsu to carry everything up with us?"

She wasn't sure what kinds of jutsu existed in Thresher's arsenal, but she felt confident that she could start creating some moisture for everyone to work with. Pulling from the air, she generated a pool's worth of water [ Water Manipulation [ Mizu Soujuu ] | Rank S ]. Focusing hard, she created more, letting it begin to collect at their feet [ Water Manipulation [ Mizu Soujuu ] | Rank S ]. "Can you guys make a big wave to start carrying stuff upwards? Most of this stuff should float, but we'll probably have to excavate for the heavy equipment," she said as one of the bodies near them began to rise with the water. It was as grotesque as the others, looking like something had crawled out of its body after making it a cocoon.

"Ugh. We need to recover the ANBU especially, but I'm not sure what..." She was trying to articulate her nervousness with the bodies they were going to recover from the land of Iron, sure it would become a big diplomacy issue, but the cave was groaning under the stress of the earthquake and they didn't have time to be concerned about everything. They needed to recover all the bodies they could; they could return for the equipment and the tubed metamorphosis experiments.

Chakra: 3520/3590
                                                        Stamina: 3885/3940
                                                        Hoshigaki Nature Chakra: 1506/1506
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Strength: 9 [10?]
                                                        Speed: 9 [10?]
                                                        Reflex: 9
                                                        Encurance: 9

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Pyrategross

Ichengo Angelus

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:35 am
User ImageUser Image
Charybdis
[Bloodline Class][Taijutsu Class][B-Rank][Genin]
[Strength: 6 [10]][Speed: 2 [10]][Agility: 0 [10]][Endurance: 6[10]]

“What?” Was all Thresher could get out as the demeanor of the monk suddenly changed. She took a step back instinctually as he looked at her with his weird, sightless eyes. However, he pride soon overtook her instinctual fear and the girl bared her teeth. “Hey, I jus’ stabbed you! You should be more upset about that!” She snarled. However the shark was ignored and the man kept talking, which pissed her off even more. So Thresher took another quick swing at the man, only for him to disappear in the blink of an eye.

The girl looked around wildly for the monk as the cavern began to shake, reaching out with all of her Sage Mode senses to try and find him. But when Miyuki called out and started to take action, Thresher was brought back to the mission at hand. “Say no more, sweet thing!” Thresher called out, throwing her arms to her side to indicate to step aside. A huge grin formed at her face as she clasped her hands together and ran through a series of handseals, slowly and with particularly bad form compared to other ninja. Suiton! Baku Suishouha!

Thresher leaned back as her chest and cheeks seemed to swell up for a moment, before she lurched forward! Water exploded from the girl’s gullet in a forceful manner, creating a large amount of water that was quite the contrast to Charybdis’ small body!

Chakra: 730/835
Stamina: 605/820
Nature Chakra: 311/331

First Action:

▰ Bursting Water Collision Waves [ Baku Suishouha ] | Rank B Overwhelming
Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of Jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves. This is a water creation technique, and produces enough water to fill a large pond. The water can be further manipulated through Formless Ninjutsu or other Suiton techniques.

Second Action:

Third Action:

Cross Class or Specialization: → Bloodline-Taijutsu: Bloodlines with taijutsu attributes cost five chakra/stamina less per rank of the technique wit a minimum of 5. Bloodline abilities that effect stats are increased by [1] per rank of the technique. Able to gain learning reductions on taijutsu based on reductions given by bloodline.

Kiiwispoet

NecroPlant

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Charybdis watched as the monk did what he had to do...the cave's collapsing He had the same thought of Miyuki's which was getting the Anbu bodies out quickly and effectively. He had a bad feeling if they left all the experiment stuff when they returned for it it would be gone...but that wasn't important. He said they would get the anbu man the bodies of his team back. Putting effort forth to do such and moving along with the team and their methods.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra : : 2,155 // 2,330 x Stamina : : 2,330 // 2,330 x XP : : 0 x Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

{ Jutsu Used }
          Ink Manipulation A-Rank

pyrategross

kiiwispoet

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:45 pm

The water rose through the cave, bringing forth the bodies and as they made it to the bright mouth of the cave, Thresher-Miyuki because Miyuki-Miyuki between the blink of an eye. She patted her own body down in disbelief before sighing with relief. "It is good to be back," she said with a soft smile before her expression turned solemn again at the notion of the work ahead of them. There were two bodies with them, each denoted with an ANBU tattoo and their masks, though the most eye-catching component was certainly the way that their chests were opened roughly like something had crawled out of their bodies. It was still tough to look at despite the duration she'd spent around them.

"Well, I suppose the ANBU will recover the findings and we will need to report to the Arashikage himself in regards to the laboratory we found. I worry about... I know my call on the water was to quickly move these bodies up before the cave crashed in... but I am concerned about how the water damage will affect their autopsy, or the investigation in the cave." Her face fell at the notion of screwing up the work that would need to be done to catch this man once and for all. His plan seemed to be a part of a larger scheme. They needed to stop him before he could continue metamorphizing others... and the thought of that made her shiver.

Walking outside of the cave and into the light, she squinted, then turned to her teammates and the two bodies deposited by the mouth as the water began to recede. She opened her mouth to say something else, but suddenly a blade was embedded in the back of her shoulder and she cried out. Turning, she saw the same man from before, eyes dark and manic. "On second thought, I'd really like to see what you're made of," he said before cackling, removing the blade from Miyuki's shoulder and inspecting the bleeding wound with dramatized intrigue before blinking out of sight, reappearing a few feet away in case one of the two shinobi tried to strike him. He snapped his fingers, and a seal appeared from her wound, spreading over her clothes and glowing bright for a second before it seemed to 'activate', knocking her out cold.

He turned to the other two, a wicked grin still plastered on his face. "My work isn't done just yet, no, the work is never done. You will be reincarnated into something beautiful. Don't you understand? Transformation is necessary for the soul, yes, it brings us closer to being gods. We terraform the world and modify our bodies, changing and changing." He laughed again, looking at Miyuki's unconscious form. "I would introduce her to the form of yokai if I had the time. Alas, I'll have to settle for taking your bodies as incubators." He held his hands out, palms open and then closed them tightly as he twisted them outwards, watching as earth came up around Charybdis and Thresher and gripped their legs to pull them into the earth to suffocate them [ Earth Holding Technique [ Tsuchi Shouaku no Jutsu ] | Rank B ].

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

{ Jutsu Used }

[ Bad Guy ]
          Earth Holding Technique [ Tsuchi Shouaku no Jutsu ] | Rank B
          The user forms the required hand signs, causing hands formed of the earth to rise up and grab the target by their legs. To break free of this grasp, the target must combat the action with a technique of A rank or higher. For evasive purposes, this technique is considered C Rank. The target is submerged within the earth, causing tier three suffocation upon the first post. If the user is below ground after three posts they suffer tier four suffocation.

pyrategross

Ichego Angelus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:19 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu | Bukijutsu| Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab “Ya-HOOOO!” Thresher, as Charybdis, rode atop the waves she’d unleashed, yelling in excitement at the top of her lungs. She surfed along the wake, delighted for a moment by the sheer adrenaline pumping through her. The waves crashed through the entrance to the mines, and Thresher’s shorter body collapsed to the ground. Her vision blacked out for a moment, and when she came to everything looked… further down. She let out a gasp and patted herself down, the Genin quickly grasping what happened. “Aw yeah! Body sweet body!” Thresher celebrated, flexing her arm and kissing her bicep. If she was being honest while Miyuki was talking, the mission objective was hardly on Thresher’s mind. It was good enough to back in their own bodies.

Her celebration wouldn’t last and within moments Thresher’s expression hardened. She sniffed and turned her head to where the monk appeared, but moved way too slowly to do anything! Instead all she could do was watch in shock and horror as Miyuki was stabbed in the shoulder! Thresher grit her teeth together and growled, frozen in place while the monk went on his monologue. Not from fear, no- but from anger. A stab in the back was a coward’s and a weakling’s way to fight. And… from their short time together, Thresher had grown fond of Miyuki. Enough to feel such sheer rage at the disrespect of a sneak attack.

“Don’tcha ever shut yer yap?” The sharkgirl snarled, her teeth shutting with a snap! Once again the girl gathered Nature Chakra into herself as she met the monk with a rage filled glare, her large form morphing into her Fish Sage Mode. "Let me tell you what’s about to happen.” The newly transformed Thresher flexed her left hand and summoned her sword once again. Immediately the blade was covered in razor sharp scales that grew from Thresher’s touch. "I’m gonna take this, and change and change your body until there’s nothing left but bite sized pieces of ya!”

With a roar, the girl rushed forward! She zoomed along the ground, zigging and zagging around the earthen arms that reached out to grab her feet! Thresher closed the distance to the monk by jumping into the air! She gripped the hilt of her blade and held the weapon up over her head! She gathered her chakra around the blade, forcing the water around from their escape from the mine to swirl dangerously around the tip of the weapon. Thresher came crashing down, thrusting her sword down on to the monk with enough power to cleave the very earth itself!

Chakra: 3510/3590
                                                        Stamina: 3920/3940
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1420/1500
                                                        Strength: 9 [11]
                                                        Speed: 9 [11]
                                                        Reflex: 9 [11]
                                                        Endurance: 9 [11]

Combat Information

▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

In addition Dual Ancestry are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

Buster Sword techniques cost 5 less chakra/stamina per rank (Max: 30)

▱▰▱ Surf or Swim | Walking on or submerged in water, Hoshigaki can dodge for one rank less in resource and their speed is boosted by [1] at E-C body rank and [2] at B-S+ body rank. They are also able to use bloodline techniques with somatic gestures.

▱▰▱ Sharkskin | When the Hoshigaki's blade makes contact with a target, they absorb chakra equal to the defense used. They can also start with an additional [2] bukijutsu styles.

▱▰▱ Aquatic Mastery | The user's suiton techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's suiton techniques. In addition, should the user's water ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another suiton technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.

▱▰▱ Can't be Tamed | The clan member is able to use bukijutsu while in half/beast mode, and natural weaponry (fangs, claws, horns) can be used, logically, in lieu of formal weapons. Their resourcefulness in beast form translates into their anthro/kemonomimi form, allowing them to use bukijutsu for one rank less cost (does not stack with other bukijutsu reductions).

▱▰▱ Unleash the Beast | The clan member is unforgiving in their strikes. Taijutsu techniques of the user may apply one tier higher trauma status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 2, B-A Rank: Tier 3 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 4. The user may use clan techniques through animalistic vocalizations but this takes just as much time to mold chakra as handseals.

• Sharkskin is tough and jarring to others so any physical contact made with a Hoshigaki results in tier one paralysis on the limb that made contact with the Hoshigaki.
                                                        • Bukijutsu costs [10] less resource to use at every body rank, maxing out at 60 less at S+, always to a minimum of 5 resource paid per technique.

▰ Ogre's Grip [ Oni no Haaku ] | Rank S | Training
                                                        Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.

▰ Fallen Strength | Rank A | Training
                                                        The user's monstrous strength allows them to wield their hammer with a single hand, freeing their second hand for various tasks. Techniques of this style along with basic combat weapon techniques for this style of weapon are able to be used with a single hand.

▰ Flame Breathing Pattern [ Kaen Kokyū Hōhō ] | Rank D | Training
                                                        The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.

Way of the Fish: Followers of the way of the fish find that an unrelenting ferociousness is the only true path to victory. Snapping at their enemies with razor sharp teeth and then leaving them dead in the water as the fight to slowly drain out of them. Their sage mode reflecting this trait, followers of the way of the fish will find (If they wish) scales growing along their body, each as razor sharp as any blade and allowing them to utilize bukijutsu techniques while technically not wielding a weapon. If a weapon is wielded these scales may instead grow along the tool. Regardless of how it is done, the main benefit of this ability is that it allows for all bukiutsu based techniques that are paid with half nature chakra to gain counterbalancing effects. Meaning that as long as they strike an attack weaker than the one used the chakra used to make it up gets absorbed into the user’s attack and thus preserve it’s strength.

First Action:

Basic Combat Dodge [ Descriptor ] | Rank E (S Rank potency) | Simple
                                                        Thresher rushes forward to get his a** and ******** his s**t up!.

Second Action:

▰ Iron Drop | Rank D (S+ Rank Potency) | Simple
                                                        The user leaps skyward, clearing fifteen feet with ease. As they reach the peak of their jump, the weapon is sent flying down to earth to pierce the target top to bottom. This attack gains a [1] point boost to strength per rank of the technique.

▰ Contempt for the Weak [ Yowai hito ni taisuru keibetsu ] | Rank D
                                                        The user can deal additional damage to an already wounded target by paying the cost of the technique they used that made contact with the target. Essentially, the attack that wounds the target is paid for twice. However, this does not cost an activation but does inflict any tiered status effect twice upon the opponent as the damage is doubled (as if hit twice in the same manner). This technique is only applicable to bukijutsu or taijutsu.

Tier Four Trauma

• Drains two times the stamina from the target as equal to the rank of the attack. (20? or 720?)
                                                        • An additional supply of stamina is drained from the opponent over the course of five post equal to the rank of the attack the opponent failed to block or dodge. (10? or 360?)
                                                        • Opponent loses 8 points in endurance.
                                                        • Opponent may not use either of their offensive actions for an offensive action. May still use them for a defensive or evasive activation. [1 post]
                                                        • Bleed: Drains Stamina Equal to rank of technique (10? or 320?) for five turns. Stackable

Third Action:

▰ Manta Strike [ Mantasutoraiki ] | Rank S Overwhelming (Charging)
                                                        The user channels the power of the water around them into their weapons, their hands, eyes, and/or mouth, and fires it off in a powerful attack that can blow apart a bounder with ease at low rank, and tear apart large houses at A. This technique has a one post charge time, but the user can still move while it is charging. As an added boon, while near a large enough source of water, this skill can be sustained, dealing constant damage per post, though still costing an activation.

Ichengo Angelus

kiiwispoet

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:52 am
User Image
Charybdis
[Strength: 6 [10]][Speed: 2 [10]][Agility: 0 [10]][Endurance: 6[10]]

With the exit returning the group of them to their bodies Charybdis was relieved for but a moment. That moment in which he watched but couldn't react quickly as the monk struck Miyuki. Charybdis knew...Miyuki wasn't particularly durable, he had been able to feel such while in her body. The monk spoke, but his words only reached Charybdis' ears in fact. He didn't listen to a word the man said, he didn't care about what the man's reasoning was. He'd had it with this man. He was done with it. He was already in his Sage Mode, Thresher hadn't had the forethought to leave the form before they exited the cave and this was a good thing.

His body moved only slightly at first, his head moved in such a way it simply hadn't before. His bangs which typically covered his face making it seem almost featureless and plain often parted revealing something...different. An eye peaking out from the new part in his bangs practically a glowing red color. His face was still fairly normal looking yet even with his expression barely changing you could tell that rage built up inside of him. It was obvious...and unexpected. Unlike Thresher who was full of Feral Rage and could get more and more angry...Charybdis was as he said like a storm at different stages. The monk saw the calm but now the storm would come at him full force.

Thresher may have been faster than Charybdis however Charybdis moved first. His body pushing off the ground before she could finish the last sentence she spoke to the monk. Disappearing from sight only to appear directly behind his target. Words unspoken, by the time he could take a moment to attack Thresher would already be on the offensive as well. But this worked perfectly for him. His body falling into the First Kyotoruu stance for but a moment his tentacles positioned just as fast as he did in such a way each of them were pointed directly at the monk before him. Then all of a sudden each of them would begin making their way towards the monk's body. Intention being to pierce clean through the monk and effectively lodge him in place for his partner's own onslaught of techniques. Three of the tentacles seemed to be aiming to deal 5 strikes each at once while one of the tentacles seemed to be almost coiling whip like before it struck.

Applicable Passives and the like
The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to perform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.

▰ Devil Fang | Rank A | Training
The user is able to pay the cost of a technique twice once every three posts. When this is done, the user can release the technique twice at the cost of a single activation, allowing them to overwhelm a single target with ease. This may be done while dual wielding but must pay 1.5x the reserves to do so.

Free Defensive Action:
▰ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

First Action:
▰ First Stance: Lilly of the Valley | Rank X | Simple E
The primary offensive stance of Kyotouryuu is prepared with the user's left foot forward and pointed ahead, their right foot to the rear and angled sideways, the right hand forward with the palm facing ahead, and their left hand at the side but also directing the open palm forward. Any Kyotouryuu technique delivered from this stance is considered capable of inflicting wounds comparable to that of a sword after countless hours hardening their hands. Basic combat strikes retain cutting and stabbing capabilities from this stance when active. Swinging strikes can cut into flesh and thrusting strikes can impale or pierce. For each rank of the technique, the user's strength is increased by [1] point. This stance requires a single activation to enter, however, if a technique is executed from this stance, the user may return to it for no additional cost.

Second Action:
▰ Cherry Blossom | Rank X | Simple A (Increases to S+)
Utilizing masterful levels of speed and power, the Kyotouryuu can deliver a series of fifteen powerful strikes in the time it would take them to launch a single punch. These attacks are enhanced by compressed air which carries the user's unbridled strength five feet per rank of the technique. The more energy expended for this attack, the more damage they become capable of. Should the first strike of this combination land, the remainder are guaranteed to strike. The bladed strikes of the user's hands decrease the target's endurance by [1] point per rank of the technique if successful. If used in combination with a concussive technique, that technique mirrors the stat increases of this technique
-More or less flavored slightly different but would have the same effects if hits.

Third Action:
▰ Coiling Strike | Rank X | Simple A (Increases to S+)
The user strikes out with their whip, latching it's tip to the first object that it contacts. If unblocked, the target must pay the cost of this technique in stamina. Otherwise they are at the mercy of the user for the next two posts. This technique may be used while dual wielding, however it's cost to break the technique is one rank lower for the target.
- Used Twice with Devil Fang

Cross Class or Specialization: → Bloodline-Taijutsu: Bloodlines with taijutsu attributes cost five chakra/stamina less per rank of the technique wit a minimum of 5. Bloodline abilities that effect stats are increased by [1] per rank of the technique. Able to gain learning reductions on taijutsu based on reductions given by bloodline.

Kiiwispoet

NecroPlant

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:45 pm

Charybdis seemed to have the same idea as the assailant, appearing behind him and grappling him with tentacles. By the time the man escaped one of the holds, he was already being whipped by another tentacle - damn, how many did this kid ******** have?! - and he couldn't escape the onslaught in time to dodge the sharkskin blade descending from the sky in a harsh slash. It cut through the man's restrained arm and shoulder; he cried out as it sliced his arm off, which twitched in the grip of the tentacle that'd been holding him back.

He instantly fell to one knee, whipped again by the tentacle and breathing hard as shock started to take over from the loss of his arm. The sharkskin that'd come into contact with his shoulder paralyzed his chest, something that made every breath a further chore. He tried to huff out a few words but unconsciousness was coming quick under the weight of the physical trauma, the chakra theft, the paralysis, and the hefty blood loss. He fell forward, unable to garner the strength to break his fall with his right arm.

"Mmmf," Miyuki groaned, pulling herself together on the ground only to wince at the wound in her shoulder that was still bleeding. "s**t - what happened?" It wasn't hard to figure out as her eyes fell on the one-armed man, though her face fell at the sight of it. "I - we should have brought him in alive," she said softly as his immobility became a clear sign that he was gone. "Well. What is done is done. Our main mission was to recover these bodies, right? I suspect - ouch - that we should get these over to the hospital or... well, I think the ANBU are supposed to deal with their own, yeah?" She had gotten to her feet, still cringing at the wound in her shoulder.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

{ Jutsu Used }

pyrategross

Ichego Angelus

NecroPlant

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:46 am
User Image
The Abyssal Blade

tab Thresher rose from her stab and pulled her blood covered blade from the ground. She held it firmly and she stared at the monk's body, trying to make sure he really was dead after losing his arm like that. Thresher grunted and gave the body a swift, dull kick to the side and muttered “Good riddance,” as her body shifted out of Sage Mode. The shark turned to her companion and listened intently to what she was saying, but narrowed her eyes as she looked at the wound given to her. “Shouldn’t we getcha checked out for tha’?” Thresher asked bluntly, pointing to the wound on Miyuki’s shoulder. It took a second for her to realize the out of character compassion that she was showing to Miyuki. Thresher’s cheeks flushed with a blue tint to them and she turned her head to the side to grumble to the ground. “Since he was talkin’ ‘bout turnin’ us into yokai and s**t.” She mumbled.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 3590/3590
                                                        Stamina: 3940/3940
                                                        Strength: 9
                                                        Speed: 9

Combat Information

▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

In addition Dual Ancestry are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
                                                        E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

▱▰▱ Surf or Swim | Walking on or submerged in water, Hoshigaki can dodge for one rank less in resource and their speed is boosted by [1] at E-C body rank and [2] at B-S+ body rank. They are also able to use bloodline techniques with somatic gestures.

▱▰▱ Sharkskin | When the Hoshigaki's blade makes contact with a target, they absorb chakra equal to the defense used. They can also start with an additional [2] bukijutsu styles.

▱▰▱ Aquatic Mastery | The user's suiton techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's suiton techniques. In addition, should the user's water ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another suiton technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.

▱▰▱ Can't be Tamed | The clan member is able to use bukijutsu while in half/beast mode, and natural weaponry (fangs, claws, horns) can be used, logically, in lieu of formal weapons. Their resourcefulness in beast form translates into their anthro/kemonomimi form, allowing them to use bukijutsu for one rank less cost (does not stack with other bukijutsu reductions).

▱▰▱ Unleash the Beast | The clan member is unforgiving in their strikes. Taijutsu techniques of the user may apply one tier higher trauma status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 2, B-A Rank: Tier 3 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 4. The user may use clan techniques through animalistic vocalizations but this takes just as much time to mold chakra as handseals.

• Sharkskin is tough and jarring to others so any physical contact made with a Hoshigaki results in tier one paralysis on the limb that made contact with the Hoshigaki.
                                                        • Bukijutsu costs [10] less resource to use at every body rank, maxing out at 60 less at S+, always to a minimum of 5 resource paid per technique.

Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.

The user's monstrous strength allows them to wield their hammer with a single hand, freeing their second hand for various tasks. Techniques of this style along with basic combat weapon techniques for this style of weapon are able to be used with a single hand.

The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:38 am
User Image
Charybdis
[Strength: 6 ][Speed: 2 ][Agility: 0 ][Endurance: 6]

Charybdis sighed as he calmed. Tentacles returned to his body as he closed his eyes. Images flashed before his eyes, images of red, water, spinning, flesh. However they only flashed for a moment. Perhaps something to do with his past? He wasn't sure, he looked towards Miyuki who suddenly was awake and seemed mostly fine? She was still bleeding but didn't seem in danger really. Charybdis thought about what both she and Thresher said though. It was true, this man did some stuff involving the weird Yokai things.

"Hey, a*****e from earlier, you still around?" Charybdis calmly but loudly called out in hopes that they would be greeted by the man whom they were prepared to take on earlier since he had attacked Miyuki as a 'test'. Aside from that without even really waiting for a response Charybdis would nod. "I think Thresher is right, but I'm not sure who we'd really go to for something like that..."

Kiiwispoet

NecroPlant

Ichengo Angelus

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:35 pm

Miyuki appreciated their concern, taking small note in Thresher's reaction to her own empathy. She still would have shrugged the words off, but there was a small chance that there was some kind of seal still attached to the wound, something that could turn her into something else. She held her breath when Charybdis called out for the man to appear for a third time, but his body stayed unmoving on the ground. She released her breath with a sigh. "You're right. I should get this checked out. None of us are familiar with iryojutsu, so it'll be a short trip to the-"

A flash appeared before the three shinobi, and then a member of the ANBU materialized. "I see you have succeeded in your mission. Leave these with me," the ANBU officer said, gesturing with her head towards the two torn-up bodies. Her bird mask bobbed with the motion, though it seemed to serve only as a distraction as the officer formed a hand seal, causing the two bodies to disappear somewhere. Miyuki was too tired and hurt to be very impressed. "We thought you might abandon the mission at the yokai cry."

Miyuki's brows furrowed in confusion, and the ANBU officer sighed briefly. "I can see you that you three didn't hear it. I don't have time for a long explanation. You need to go to the citadel down in lightning country; Arashigakure forces are defending it from falling under the onslaught of samurai and yokai." Miyuki let herself lean onto Thresher as her legs threatened to give out at the sound of doing another mission when she was already emotionally drained from what they'd witnessed, from the body swapping, and from the wound in her shoulder. "You. Get medical attention. The rest of you should head to the citadel." The officer disappeared as quickly as she'd appeared, unhelpfully so.

"Nngh. This is not slowing down," she observed with distant concern as she realized just how wet her arm was getting from the bleeding wound. "Charybdis, I am sure they could use you on the frontlines... but, Thresher, do you mind escorting me to the hospital first? I am a little concerned I won't get there," she confessed, laughing half-heartedly to try and cover up the grim unspoken words. The wound itself shouldn't be deadly, but it was bleeding more profusely than it should have been.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

{ Jutsu Used }

pyrategross

Ichego Angelus

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:22 am
User Image
Charybdis
[Strength: 6 ][Speed: 2 ][Agility: 0 ][Endurance: 6]

Charybdis would nod. He looked towards Miyuki, thinking it probably best not to leave her. However at the same time this Pale Citadel needed assistance....maybe. That aside if Thresher was going with Miyuki then he had nothing to worry about anyways. Not much more he could do to protect her and make sure she was okay than what Thresher could anyways.

He was calmer now it seemed...he felt stronger after all this crazy mess that happened. He would turn his entire body towards his two new allies. No probably the only two people he could refer to as friends right now. At least he felt like that, he was unsure of how they felt about him. "I will go, I'll come by to make sure you're okay when I return." He said to Miyuki before heading off.

[Figured I'd just get the post out there so I could go and ya'll can take your time now more or less.]

Kiiwispoet

Ichengo Angelus

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:14 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade

tab Thresher could feel her mouth split into a wide grin at the mention of another mission. And more yokai?! The girl’s lust for combat hadn’t quite been satiated; the monk hadn’t put up enough of a fight for the Genin to feel satisfied. Thresher moved to leave for the action before she felt a pressure on her side.

Thresher looked down and was visibly shocked to see Miyuki leaning on her arm. She blinked and her eyebrows rose, but made no action to move the woman from her body. The shark girl could smell the familiar hint of copper wafted on the air from Miyuki’s wound, and the smell was becoming more and more pungent as more and more blood flowed. Thresher had to give the woman credit; she was very visibly fragile physically, and shaken from the events of the mission. But still fragile is as fragile does, and her comrade did need help. Normally Thresher would have left her to fend for herself, but… something in the wary laugh the woman gave out, with the tired smile on her face got the shark to reconsider.

So in one swift movement Thresher leaned down and scooped Miyuki up, carrying her by her shoulders and knees. “Sure thang, lady.” She replied. Thresher took a mental note of just how… light Miyuki felt. “Make sure ya give ‘em hell for us, shorty.” The shark growled at the mini Hoshigaki, baring her sharp teeth in a grin.

“A’ight, let’s getcha checked up ‘fore ya bleed all over Arashi, huh?” Thresher looked down to Miyuki with the same grin. Thresher knew how big Miyuki actually was, being seeing her held like this made her look. Thresher couldn’t help but laugh at the scene as she carried her comrade, and potential friend, to seek medical care.

Chakra: 3590/3590
                                                        Stamina: 3940/3940
                                                        Strength: 9
                                                        Speed: 9

Combat Information

E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

E-D - 0
                                                        C-B - 1
                                                        A-S - 2
                                                        S+ - 3

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

kiiwispoet

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:48 pm
N A G A ✵ A M A Y A
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

[Morning to Evening]

Amaya was warned not to wander too far from the core of the village. Yokai were going mad, the land below was war torn and the village was moving to safer pastures. Still, the twelve year old thought herself invincible and didn't heed anyone's warnings. Besides, there were still people working at the farm who were more than suited to defeat Yokai. Amaya was good at hiding since she had learned some Maruton techniques already. Pack on her back and little hands laced through the straps, the pre-teen headed to her destination for knowledge.

"Student Nagadera Amaya reporting for service, sir!" she said very formally to the farmer, calling to him over the sounds of turning wheels, rushing grains and noisy animals. With an energetic look on her face, her help was more than welcomed. While she was promised no monetary redemption for her helping hands, she had made a deal to ask as many questions as possible. And the girl was not shy when it came to the pursuit of knowledge even in something as simple as cooking. "How long does it take rice to grow? How much yield per square meter? Where does it grow in the wild? What land is most abundant in rice? How many different types of rice are there? What's the portion for a typical daily ration? Since its a grain, does it restore more stamina than chakra? Does it have any medicinal purposes? What's the best way to store it for prolonged shelf life?" she didn't skip a beat nor run out of breath while working side by side with the farmer, helping with whatever lifting, cleaning, cataloging or organizing she could in order for his wisdom to be stowed upon her. The old man had to laugh at her seriousness about the rice. There hadn't been a child in existence to quiz him like she was about the most common grain in existence.

And it wasn't just rice, Amaya wanted to know as much as she could about the ingredients and their sustainability. While the generations before her viewed cultivation and farming as a survival tactic, she had the opportunity to view it as a science.
    "What do you know about the history of the crops we chose to have at our village, sir? Why did we pick them? We travel to so many different lands and with the creation of the biome, there were so many crops to choose from. Did the people bring their knowledge with them and we've settled on what we already know? What if someone new were to implement other means for food? Even within the village, every landscaped plant should have a purpose, right? What if what we categorized as weeds, another culture uses as sustenance?" a wide open mind like hers even made the old timer question his ways, but the age old saying of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," came to air. "Stagnation may be safe, but it builds nothing," she came back with a smart remark. Her tongue may not be appreciated, but as a youth it was entertaining.

Moving on from grains to vegetables to fruits, Amaya kept up her inquisition until well beyond nightfall. She was thanked for her help and in return she thanked the farmer for his lesson. The storehouses were full. The inventory was taken and an estimate for rations would be sent into the kage in case of emergency. Arashigakure would never starve as long as the farm was protected and properly maintained. Thanks to the helping hands of Nagadera Amaya, the duty of the agriculture district had been fulfilled for the day at no extra cost.

Amaya was invited back anytime and the farmer looked forward to her explorations to bring in new and exotic crops for the village to feast upon. Before heading home, Amaya found a quiet spot outside of the residential visit where she could open her notebook and write doing all the important highlights of her day at the farm. Crop rotation to maintain a healthy soil. Herbal placement to protect from pests. Moisture control to control fungal growth and disease. Plants which were labeled weeds and discarded. Storage organization and shelf life. Serving sizes to sustain the weakest to the strongest. Nodding off as she wrote, Amaya had to shut her notebook and call it quits for the day. If she went to sleep now after writing everything, it would better commit to memory. Plus she had to stop by the Kage's office and turn in the farmer's report.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
A R A S H I ✵ S T U D E N T

CP: 100/100
SP: 100/100

Title: Stock Food Warehouse
Impact: Local
Information: Amaya is determined to explore the world not to simply satisfy her own curiosity, but for the advancement of the village. She has decided to focus on the basic categories of survival starting with nourishment. She doesn't even know how to feed herself beyond riceballs at home. She has volunteered at the farms just outside the village to learn and make sure the storehouses are properly stocked with edible foods in case of emergency.

Sylamb

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:59 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

Junpei Clone & Astika

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Junpei shook his head slowly. "They do not believe me. They do not believe I will rain down as much destruction as I need to to buy Saiko and the others the time they need. I will continue to bring the storm," he said as he brought a flood of ranton chakra on the land [ Coveted Flood | Rank S | Ranton | Bloodline [Ranton] ]. The crops were beginning to be drowned in his laser chakra and he had to take a moment to just watch. Astika was equally emotionless, something feral that had long since been tamed. Astika was patient, looking forward to bloodshed.

used:
                      1. ▰ Coveted Flood | Rank S | Ranton | Bloodline [Ranton]
                      Laser chakra surges from the user or another source, moving like water. This floods the topic with laser chakra which inflicts targets with T4 paralysis every post they interact with it. It is not possible to water walk on this laser chakra water because of the paralysis effect.

pyrategross

Cute Things in Jars

Brooy

prince_yureil

Rocket Punches

OOC: Quoted you all here for those of you who choose to pursue him.

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff