Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก|| The Heavenly Hovels [Housing][+] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:22 am
NPC - Mirai
User Image

Mirai watched the students from the corner of her eyes while she worked, one of them seemed to be uncomfortable with the crowd, but she didn't have time to give him words of encouragement. She would let Alishia assist him instead. From atop a roof in the distance, Shinji continued to watch the students bustle about a moment longer before vanishing, off to some other location. As people noticed the clipboards in the students hands, they began to approach rather hurriedly, eager to have their concerns heard.

Ichengo Angelus

BlackJack1995

A loud yawn could be heard just behind LB and Alishia. "Hello? Can I get some help please?" A middle aged man stood behind them. He had poor posture and bags under his eyes, uneven stubble growing under his chin. It looked as if he hadn't slept in days. The man shifted his weight and ran a hand through his hair. "Look, I just wanna get this over with. I haven't been able to go back home for days."

Sleepy Senpai

As Zenmaru went about shouting his name, he was approached by a kind looking girl who cocked her head curiously at him. "Do you need help?" Oh!" Once she noticed the clipboard, she realized her mistake. This Kappa was there to help, not to be helped. She placed her hands together and bowed her head deep. "So sorry for the confusion. Please, me next," her eyes started to tear up. "My new puppy ran away. I can't find him, and the police are refusing to help."

DarkMockingbird

A rather short, elderly man approached Sugichi. His small stature boiled with rage, which was apparent in the way he was stomping about. "You! Youngster! When are you people going to find that thief that stole my wallet?!" The man was almost yelling, but his age was limiting the actual volume he could project. Regardless, he pointed a bony finger at the blonde student, and held it there until the young man acknowledged him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:26 pm
User Image
LB
[Academy Student][E Rank][Arashigakure][Bloodline][?????]
[Strength: 0][Speed: 0][Agility: 0][Endurance: 0]
[Chakra: 100/100][Stamina: 100/100]

The one who had spoken in a weird language he had never heard seemed to introduce himself. Well, that was fine, LB was still unsure how to react to the person. The girl who had spoken to him a bit on the way here had approached him and let him know that if she needed help approaching other she could help. LB looked at the girl, perhaps it was a bit of a relief to know that she was there. At least to know someone would be there to help him if he needed it. Of course...that didn't mean he'd ask for help. "I'm uh, I'm fine. Thank you though." The boy said, fairly shyly before suddenly jolting and turning as one of the people with a complaint had approached he rand Alishia. He seemed to want to be done with whatever it was that was bothering him, and honestly LB felt the same. The faster he could get it done the faster he could move on and go back to not being around such a crowd of people. "Y-Yes, sorry sir. What is your....uhm....name and what is your problem?" He asked the man.

Evil Toaster Yokai

BlackJack1995

Sleepy Senpai

DarkMockingbird

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:03 am
[Alishia Miyamoto]

User Image
Arasghigakure โœฆ Genin โœฆ C Rank Body โœฆ Bloodline/Scholar
"Villains shall be bathed in the glorious light of Zelel!"

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Alishia; Chakra: 1,225/1,225Stamina: 960/960

Alishia wasn't disappointed or offended when LB turned down her offered help. If he truly needed it then she would have granted it happily, but if he said he could handle himself then she wasn't going to insist unnecessarily. In any case, there were people here who really did require her assistance, and despite very recently returning from her pilgrimage outside the city dedicated to helping others, it was something she could never get sick of. On that note, she approached the old man that had come to the two of them for help. "Of course sir, we're very sorry." she said, matching LB's apology for making the man wait with one of her own. "How can we help you?""

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

OOC:
Bonded with:
Actions:

Stats
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+2 Strength || +5 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Inventory
โ€ข Steel lance
โ€ข Master scroll
โ€ข Genin's scroll x10
โ€ข Chuunin's scroll x5

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers
โ€ข Lightning and Fire release techniques of the user may apply blindness status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules).
โ€ข Casting light techniques now causes ambient light sources to form around or on you. These orbs of light start out as E rank but will grow one rank stronger for every technique cast up to S Rank. These techniques may be used at any time with the user's techniques, combining with a ranked technique for a single activation to be treated as Korabo. Creating and strengthening these orbs costs one rank less than the original light technique used.
โ€ข When additional chakra is applied to the light which radiates from your chakra network, it becomes blinding to sensors. Those with passive sensory or dojutsu which see chakra will suffer tiered jamming based on the rank of extra chakra applied; E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. In addition, dojutsu users also suffer blindness tiered based on the body rank of the user; E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. The same rank of chakra must be expended by the sensor or dojutsu user to avoid this penalty.
โ€ข Iryojutsu may be performed by one hand, and they may channel iryojutsu through established links.
โ€ข Miyamoto of the scholar class may know the exact location of someone they're linked to.
โ€ข Miyamoto may forgo one or both of their offensive activations to grant an ally that they have linked with those activations. These activations may both go to one individual or to separate ones. The person who receives this additional activation gains a 1 point increase to their stat cap for three posts for every activation they received from the user. This ability may not be stacked and may push a stat cap to a maximum of 10.
โ€ข The user is capable of forcibly creating a link without consent of the target without contact. When this is done the user must pay an upkeep cost of the target's body rank per post. During the time this bond is active, techniques home in on the target without losing their power for up to five posts, defending against a homing technique requires an additional activation. Alternatively, the user can connect with willing persons without contact for a D rank cost on the initial post.
โ€ข All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank.
โ€ข Able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature.
โ€ข The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu.
โ€ข Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions.
โ€ข If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
โ€ข C List Famous Hero: Your exploits globally are starting to earn praise from leaders all over the world. As a result, you are paid an additional 50% of ryo for international missions instead of 25%.

DarkMockingbird

Sleepy Senpai

Evil Toaster Yokai

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:55 am
User Image
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Sugichi Rakuro โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
|Lightning|Wind |

Sugichi hadn't made it far before the angry old man approached him. His shouting and stomping probably wasn't great for a man his age, so the boy did his best to calm him quickly. "Hello, sir. The people in charge just got me here, so I'm afraid I don't personally have any information on that yet. If I could get your name, I may be able to find some information for you. Any other information you might've already given about the issue could help me find the case. Things like what day it happened, what time, if you saw the thief well enough to describe, where you were..." He gave the man a sympathetic smile as he prepared to take notes. "I imagine this must be frustrating, especially being asked to explain things twice."

โƒ E-Rank || Bukijutsu-Bloodline || Academy Student โƒ
Chakra: 100/100 || Stamina: 100/100

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +2 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: ไธก0
XP: 0
Passive XP: 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Shadow Lurker | Despite being made of chakra, techniques that manipulate shadow that travel along the ground cannot be collided with unless the shadow is manipulated above the earth.
โ€ข Master of Shadows | The clan member may learn any listed technique or augment that has the word "shadow" in it without consuming a slot.
โ€ข Trinity Teamwork | When performed within the Ino-Shika or Shika-Cho formation, clan imitation techniques have a one post increase added to their duration before the opponent is allowed to spend the chakra to break free. When used within the Ino-Shika formation then this duration is increased by two, for a total length of three posts.
โ€ข Shadow Locked | All Nara techniques that restrain movement are considered to also apply the grappled status. This grapple is considered spiritual and equal to the rank of the jutsu, requiring both be broken.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "I can do this all day." | Increases Sugichi's Endurance by [2] points.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Superhero Pose | Sugichi is able to cast ninjutsu through somatic gestures. For some reason, these gestures tend to be ridiculous poses.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Born in Shadow | All Imitation techniques gain [1] additional use before they are weakened. Additionally, the user's clan techniques are considered one rank higher when attempting to break free.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Tactical Genius | By spending at least one full post studying their opponent the user gains one extra activation against that specific target, to be used only on a Nara Imitation technique against them. In order to properly study a target one must not take any offensive actions against them and should describe in detail things like the opponents fighting style, as well as formulating a plan against them.

BlackJack1995

Ichengo Angelus

Evil Toaster Yokai

Sleepy Senpai

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:35 pm
NPC - Mirai
User Image

Ichengo Angelus

BlackJack1995

The man yawned again as the half-lizard boy and the polite sounding young lady both apologized to him. He scratched the stubble on his face a moment before explaining his dilema. "Yeah, no worries, I get that you're busy," he glanced at the crowd and shrugged. "Makes sense, the police aren't being very helpful it seems. Anyway, yeah so my home has been taken over by some sort of animal. I don't really know what it is, but it was huge," at this point his eyes widened and he used his hands to show the scale of the creature he was referencing, but clearly it was an exaggerated size comparison. "It just kind of barged in one day as I was leaving for work. I tried to get it to leave, but it just growled and took a swipe at me." He rolled up the sleeve of his dirty shirt to show faint claw marks, but it looked as if they had been mostly healed by this point. "I went to the police and asked them if they could help get it out, but they just kind of laughed it off and said they didn't have the time to play dog catcher. I don't think it was a dog though. Oh, you need my name right? Koichi Nakamura."

DarkMockingbird

The old man huffed and crossed his arms in annoyance. "Doesn't anyone stay up to speed anymore? Figures. If you must know, the names Gonyumaru Fujitake, but it's probably under Patches. That's my nickname ya see. Been called that as long as I can remember," the way the man spoke made it seem as if he was about to delve into a lengthy tangent. However, he shook his head and glared at Sugichi. "It's been weeks since that blasted kid took it right outta my hands. I was just trying to buy some fruit at the market, and the brat ran through and nabbed it. Knocked me to the ground as he did too. No respect for his elders. I didn't get a good look at him, cause of his hood, but I did get a glimpse of brown hair before he zipped around the corner."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:14 am
User Image
LB
[Academy Student][E Rank][Arashigakure][Bloodline][?????]
[Strength: 0][Speed: 0][Agility: 0][Endurance: 0]
[Chakra: 100/100][Stamina: 100/100]

As the man began talking about his problem LB was a bit confused. Some huge creature that just ran into the man's house had basically taken control of it. That was a bit weird, the half lizard boy would begin to write on the paper he had at the top of it the name of the man. Of course, he struggled a bit although made sure not to let anyone see he was struggling. Even if it was obvious from how long it was probably taking to write the man's name. After a few seconds he seemed to look a bit proud of himself for finishing writing. Then his pencil would hit the paper once more. Moving a bit faster for the rest of whatever he was doing to the paper. Then he looked at the man and then at Alishia. "I, uhm, so do we go help him now? Or are we suppose to talk to more people? His problem seems kind of important...."

Evil Toaster Yokai

BlackJack1995

Sleepy Senpai

DarkMockingbird

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:56 pm
User Image
|Lightning|Wind |

Sugichi wrote quickly as the man spoke, making sure not to miss anything so as not to ask the man to repeat himself. "Wow, weeks? That's quite a while..." The boy spoke mostly to himself, but did so audibly. He knew that things had been chaotic in the village lately, and that they'd been strecthed thin, but weeks without even hearing back about your entire wallet being snatched in broad daylight? That seemed a little ridiculous. Is that what it was like for all of these people? Once he'd gotten the basic things down, he looked at the man again. "Alright, so a brown haired kid with a hood, around the markets... I'll see if I can find that report and whatever others might help find this kid. Anything else I can help you with before I move forward?"

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Shadow Lurker | Despite being made of chakra, techniques that manipulate shadow that travel along the ground cannot be collided with unless the shadow is manipulated above the earth.
โ€ข Master of Shadows | The clan member may learn any listed technique or augment that has the word "shadow" in it without consuming a slot.
โ€ข Trinity Teamwork | When performed within the Ino-Shika or Shika-Cho formation, clan imitation techniques have a one post increase added to their duration before the opponent is allowed to spend the chakra to break free. When used within the Ino-Shika formation then this duration is increased by two, for a total length of three posts.
โ€ข Shadow Locked | All Nara techniques that restrain movement are considered to also apply the grappled status. This grapple is considered spiritual and equal to the rank of the jutsu, requiring both be broken.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "I can do this all day." | Increases Sugichi's Endurance by [2] points.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Superhero Pose | Sugichi is able to cast ninjutsu through somatic gestures. For some reason, these gestures tend to be ridiculous poses.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Born in Shadow | All Imitation techniques gain [1] additional use before they are weakened. Additionally, the user's clan techniques are considered one rank higher when attempting to break free.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Tactical Genius | By spending at least one full post studying their opponent the user gains one extra activation against that specific target, to be used only on a Nara Imitation technique against them. In order to properly study a target one must not take any offensive actions against them and should describe in detail things like the opponents fighting style, as well as formulating a plan against them.

BlackJack1995

Ichengo Angelus

Evil Toaster Yokai

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:57 pm
[Alishia Miyamoto]

User Image
Arasghigakure โœฆ Genin โœฆ B Rank Body โœฆ Bloodline/Scholar
"Villains shall be bathed in the glorious light of Zelel!"

Alishia; Chakra: 1,225/1,225Stamina: 960/960

Alishia listened intently to the man's tale, nodding her head sympathetically at his plight."It is unfortunate that the proper authorities are unable to provide you much help Nakamura." She said, though one might mistake her for being distracted as she was focused very intently on making sure her handwriting was as neat as possible while noting all the information Mirai had asked of them. Nonetheless, once all the necessary information is written down she proceeds to direct her attention to LB. "Technically, we should be following our mission and only be taking the information. You're right that this does sound important though." Alishia sighs, pretending to think about it even though she had already come to her decision. After a few moments, she claps her hands together and says to Nakamura. "I am thankful towards Lord Zelel that you have found us today sir. The Lord has blessed me with much power, so I am stronger than I look. I shall evict this miscreant from your home before he can harm any more innocent souls. Of course, Little Cutie, you may accompany me if you wish." The last sentence was directed towards the lizard at her side. That was what LC was short for right? Or... was it supposed to be LB? She couldn't remember. He really needed a proper name.

OOC:
Bonded with:
Actions:

Stats
+2 Strength || +5 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance

Inventory
โ€ข Steel lance
โ€ข Master scroll
โ€ข Genin's scroll x10
โ€ข Chuunin's scroll x5

Cooldowns
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers
โ€ข Lightning and Fire release techniques of the user may apply blindness status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules).
โ€ข Casting light techniques now causes ambient light sources to form around or on you. These orbs of light start out as E rank but will grow one rank stronger for every technique cast up to S Rank. These techniques may be used at any time with the user's techniques, combining with a ranked technique for a single activation to be treated as Korabo. Creating and strengthening these orbs costs one rank less than the original light technique used.
โ€ข When additional chakra is applied to the light which radiates from your chakra network, it becomes blinding to sensors. Those with passive sensory or dojutsu which see chakra will suffer tiered jamming based on the rank of extra chakra applied; E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. In addition, dojutsu users also suffer blindness tiered based on the body rank of the user; E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. The same rank of chakra must be expended by the sensor or dojutsu user to avoid this penalty.
โ€ข Iryojutsu may be performed by one hand, and they may channel iryojutsu through established links.
โ€ข Miyamoto of the scholar class may know the exact location of someone they're linked to.
โ€ข Miyamoto may forgo one or both of their offensive activations to grant an ally that they have linked with those activations. These activations may both go to one individual or to separate ones. The person who receives this additional activation gains a 1 point increase to their stat cap for three posts for every activation they received from the user. This ability may not be stacked and may push a stat cap to a maximum of 10.
โ€ข The user is capable of forcibly creating a link without consent of the target without contact. When this is done the user must pay an upkeep cost of the target's body rank per post. During the time this bond is active, techniques home in on the target without losing their power for up to five posts, defending against a homing technique requires an additional activation. Alternatively, the user can connect with willing persons without contact for a D rank cost on the initial post.
โ€ข All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank.
โ€ข Able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature.
โ€ข The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu.
โ€ข Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions.
โ€ข If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank.
โ€ข C List Famous Hero: Your exploits globally are starting to earn praise from leaders all over the world. As a result, you are paid an additional 50% of ryo for international missions instead of 25%.

DarkMockingbird

Sleepy Senpai

Evil Toaster Yokai

Ichengo Angelus

BlackJack1995

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:16 pm
User Image
|Lightning|Wind |

The sudden appearance of an ink creature demanding his response to another district surprised Sugichi, but he quickly gathered his facilities and began his departure. "Sorry sir, emergency business, I've got to go." The student ripped the page of notes he'd made from the notepad and stuffed it in hid pocket before dropping the pad and clipboard where he stood. He then unstrapped his shield and sprinted off toward the Black Cloud District. "Let's go, team! We're needed!"

[Exit]

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

BlackJack1995

Ichengo Angelus

Evil Toaster Yokai

Sleepy Senpai

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games