User Image

▰ Replenishment System:
RPC's die. Either they die in combat, or we reach an end with our character and let them dissolve into the great beyond. Normally, there are no rewards to letting go of an rpc. That was before the Replenishment System. The Replenishment System is designed to allow you to take half of your RPC's merits and apply them to a new RPC. You can transfer your XP to your next RPC. However, there are restrictions. The first is that you are only able to claim half of the total amount of XP your character has. This means if they have 2000 XP, then you are only able to claim 1000 XP for your next rpc. If you have an odd number of XP, then round up to the nearest whole number. In addition, the maximum amount that you can transfer to a new rpc in terms of XP is 1,700. Any additional XP your previous rpc had is leftover, which means that you can use it for another rpc when you eventually make it. Half of all items the RPC gained during events as well as half of all endgame perks may be transferred to the new RPC. Up to three RPCs may be used for replenishment on one RPC but event rewards and endgame perks may only be replenished from one of the RPCs. The other character(s) event rewards and endgame perks can be saved for use on a different character. Again, half of and only up to 1,700 XP may be claimed from each RPC.

▰ NPC System:
An NPC within the context of this roleplay stands for a non-roleplayer character. They are either made for plot purposes or convenience. Within Shinobi Revolutions there are three types of NPCs. The first is the generic NPC. This NPC is created by the village leader and any individual who requires an npc for their mission. For situational affairs such as missions a generic NPC's profile does not need to be made. A profile only has to be made if the generic NPC is designed to be utilized for multiple purposes, such as a kage secretary NPC. A generic NPC is not designed to be combatant. A profile skeleton for the Generic NPC can be located here.

[align=center][img]500 wide by 150 tall preferred size[/img][/align]

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/1PRi5nG.png[/imgright]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][align=right][align=justify][size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PERSONAL DATA[/size]

[size=10][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] {No younger than 8 if starting in the Academy, no younger than 10 if starting as Genin}
[b]Birthdate:[/b] {Month/Day}
[b]Gender:[/b] {Female, Male, Non-Binary, Gender Queer, etc. Please approach this respectfully.}[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS[/size]

[size=10][b]Body Rank:[/b] {The measure of your physical ability, start at E if Academy Student and D if Genin}

[b]Hair Color:[/b] {May remove if using image / post format that displays this information as desired.}
[b]Eye Color:[/b] {May remove if using image / post format that displays this information as desired.}
[b]Height:[/b] {ft + inches, centimeters, or both}
[b]Weight:[/b] {pounds, kilograms, or both}

[b]Bloodline:[/b] {N/A if no bloodline, Academy Students may wait until D-rank Body / Genin title rank to chose their bloodline if desired, but must choose when reaching either.
If you choose no bloodline, then you are permitted to choose one of the special non-bloodline PAs below and create a free PA of your choosing.

[b]Non-Combat Outfit:[/b] {What your character normally wears out of combat, if different from your profile image or format. Section may be removed if desired.}
[b]Combat Outfit:[/b] {What your character normally wears when they're prepared for combat. Note that specific gear should not be included here.}

{Feel free to add sections that you want here, so long as they follow the coding style established by this profile format.}[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY[/size]

[size=10][b]Nindo:[/b] {A saying or phrase that sums up your character's approach to being a shinobi. If you think of one, otherwise don't worry about it, you can remove this.}
[b]Personality:[/b] {Describe your character's personality in detail, it will be used by other RPers to help characterize and contextualize what you type in RP.}

[b]Village:[/b] {Your home village, if rogue/wanderer put N/A}
[b]Title: [/b] {The measure of your achievements in a village, everyone starts at Academy Student or Genin, except rogues/wanderers who should put N/A}
[b]Local Reputation:[/b] 0 Fame/Infamy {starts at 0}
[b]Global Reputation:[/b] 0 Fame/Infamy {starts at 0}

[b]Biography:[/b] { Personal history here. Please consider your character's traits carefully, and provide at least a paragraph of backstory explaining how they got to where they are today. While it's not required that you keep this section up to date, it's a good way to give other people detailed information about your character and their role through major guild arcs and events. }[/size]
[/size]

The second type of NPC is the task fulfilling NPC. This NPC can be used by the kage for combatant purposes. The village leader is also able to determine how many task fulfilling NPCs they want for their village. The NPC can only be assigned to a location that it was assigned to, however. For example, an academy teacher NPC cannot assist in combat if an enemy threat attacks the village gates. They can, however, protect the academy in case it is attacked. Unlike generic NPCs, task fulfilling NPCs can be collected from rpers who wish to transfer their rpc into an npc. In this case, the previous owner of the rpc, as well as the kage, are both allowed to control the NPC. An rpc which is transferred into an npc is considered decease, and is thus eligible to cash in on the replenishment system. All customs the rpc had are allowed to be kept by the npc so long as they were approved while the character was an RPC. This is the only circumstance where the task fulfilling NPCs are allowed to have customs. The skeleton for the task fulfilling NPC is listed below, although any established rpc can be translated by just adding a few more pieces to the profile.

[align=center][img]500 wide by 150 tall preferred size[/img][/align]

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/1PRi5nG.png[/imgright]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][align=right][align=justify][size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PERSONAL DATA[/size]

[size=10][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] {No younger than 8 if starting in the Academy, no younger than 10 if starting as Genin}
[b]Birthdate:[/b] {Month/Day}
[b]Gender:[/b] {Female, Male, Non-Binary, Gender Queer, etc. Please approach this respectfully.}[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS[/size]

[size=10][b]Body Rank:[/b] {The measure of your physical ability, start at E if Academy Student and D if Genin}

[b]Hair Color:[/b] {May remove if using image / post format that displays this information as desired.}
[b]Eye Color:[/b] {May remove if using image / post format that displays this information as desired.}
[b]Height:[/b] {ft + inches, centimeters, or both}
[b]Weight:[/b] {pounds, kilograms, or both}

[b]Bloodline:[/b] {N/A if no bloodline, Academy Students may wait until D-rank Body / Genin title rank to chose their bloodline if desired, but must choose when reaching either.
If you choose no bloodline, then you are permitted to choose one of the special non-bloodline PAs below and create a free PA of your choosing.

[b]Non-Combat Outfit:[/b] {What your character normally wears out of combat, if different from your profile image or format. Section may be removed if desired.}
[b]Combat Outfit:[/b] {What your character normally wears when they're prepared for combat. Note that specific gear should not be included here.}

{Feel free to add sections that you want here, so long as they follow the coding style established by this profile format.}[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY[/size]

[size=10][b]Nindo:[/b] {A saying or phrase that sums up your character's approach to being a shinobi. If you think of one, otherwise don't worry about it, you can remove this.}
[b]Personality:[/b] {Describe your character's personality in detail, it will be used by other RPers to help characterize and contextualize what you type in RP.}

[b]Village:[/b] {Your home village, if rogue/wanderer put N/A}
[b]Title: [/b] {The measure of your achievements in a village, everyone starts at Academy Student or Genin, except rogues/wanderers who should put N/A}
[b]Local Reputation:[/b] 0 Fame/Infamy {starts at 0}
[b]Global Reputation:[/b] 0 Fame/Infamy {starts at 0}

[b]Biography:[/b] { Personal history here. Please consider your character's traits carefully, and provide at least a paragraph of backstory explaining how they got to where they are today. While it's not required that you keep this section up to date, it's a good way to give other people detailed information about your character and their role through major guild arcs and events. }[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ CLASSES AND STATS[/size]

[size=10][b]First Class:[/b] {The first of your two chosen classes, it doesn't matter which is first or second. Academy Students do not have classes to begin with, but may choose them ahead of time for the purpose of approval and use a strike tag to indicate this information is temporarily void.}
[color=white]▱▰▱ [/color][u]{Discipline Name Here}[/u] → [i]{Discipline Description Here}[/i]
[b]Second Class:[/b] {The second of your two chosen classes, it doesn't matter which is first or second.}
[color=white]▱▰▱ [/color][u]{Discipline Name Here}[/u] → [i]{Discipline Description Here}[/i]
[color=white]▱▰▱ [/color][u]Cross Class or Specialization:[/u] → [i]First Class – Second Class: If using two different classes then list the cross-class benefits here and if using the same class twice then include the specialization bonus here.[/i]

[b]Chakra Pool:[/b] {100 if Academy Student, otherwise determined by class, bloodline, and PAs.}
[b]Stamina Pool: [/b]{100 if Academy Student, otherwise determined by class, bloodline, and PAs.}
[b]Chakra Element:[/b] {Everyone starts with 2 chakra elements, even if they can't access them, unless a class dictates otherwise. Academy Students will access the first element listed here, and gain the second upon graduation or advancement to D-rank body.}
[b]Chakra Color:[/b] {Pick a color, any color.}
[b]Chakra Materialization:[/b] {What your chakra looks like when it materializes in its raw form.}

[b]Stats:[/b] {Stat points may be used in place of numbers for this section if desired. All of these start at 0, with each increase of 1 denoting an increase in that stat. When you gain a stat boost, add it to these totals and denote the source in place of the N/A under the relevant stat.}
• Strength ► 0
[color=white]→[/color]→ N/A {Ex. Punch Hard PA, Move Fast Training}
• Speed ► 0
[color=white]→[/color]→ N/A
• Agility ► 0
• Endurance ► 0

[b]Strengths:[/b]
• {Pick at least two things your character is good at.}
• {We also suggest adding some intangible traits other than just Nin/Gen/Tai/Buki/Etc}
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
• {Pick at least two things your character is bad at, or that might hinder them.}
• {As with Strengths, consider noting character traits here.}
[b]Fears:[/b]
• {Pick two and be specific, as these may be used by other RPers and those GMing missions for you}

[b]Modifiers:[/b]
• { List your modifiers here. This should include things like "Bloodline techniques cost N less chakra" }

[b]Personal Attributes:[/b]
{Each RPC gets two personal attributes by default, with options for more depending on their choice of classes and bloodlines. Read carefully and consult the [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25455054#387974322]Personal Attributes System[/url] for more information.}
▱▰▱ [b]Name of First Personal Attribute[/b] | Insert description here.
▱▰▱ [b]Name of Second Personal Attribute[/b] | Insert description here.
▱▰▱ [b]Name of Bloodline Attribute[/b] | Insert description here. (Choose at least one if you have a bloodline)

Non-Bloodline Personal Attributes (Pick One):

▱▰▱ [b]Loyalty[/b] | Grants One Keystone, can be used to acquire Two Keystones even if the user has a Keystone granted by a Discipline. A second keystone acquired this way makes it so the user cannot ever use the Genetic Palette PA to acquire an additional implant. This additional keystone cannot be attained by Human Sages in anyway. Additionally, the user acquires +10 Techniques Slots or +1 Style of the user's preference. 50% XP is awarded from every specifically assigned missions completed at or below their body rank that is in service to their place of origin -- be it Hidden Village or Faction.

▱▰▱ [b]Duty[/b] | The user acquires +2 PAs. They are able to claim S+ Ranked Techniques without Village or Faction leader permission. The user can also become a sage of a summoning contract even if the normal alloted sages are full, additionally the user gains +100 senjutsu to their natural energy pool, curse or sage mode applicable. Human Sage cannot be acquired in this manner.

▱▰▱ [b]Respect[/b] | Grants +5 Custom Slots and +10 Jutsu Slots or +1 Style. The user receives one less paragraph count to each profession or mission per Body Rank with a minimum of one paragraph per mission. With crafted professions, the user may also make one additional of any item created below legendary; this can stack with Worker Profession and Tinkering Teammates.

▱▰▱ [b]Honor[/b] | Grants 1 PA and a +2 increase in any desired stat, this can exceed the normal class cap but this cannot boost a stat beyond 10 in any circumstance. The user is capable of also carrying an additional free custom (non-crafted) item (weapon or armor) of their choosing that does not count to their total.

▱▰▱ [b]Selfless Service[/b] | Grants the user 2 PA and 5 custom points. Any ninja the user performs a profession or mission with is given an additional 50% XP for missions at or below the user's body rank. Additionally, the user is accustomed to teamwork and can utilize Korabo with one other Shinobi at no activation cost from the parner (clones, pet and summons do not count), the user must still utilize an activation themself to use the combined technique. This has a cooldown of 2 posts and cannot be stacked with another user's "Selfless Service" and can only be done with one other person at a time.

▱▰▱ [b]Integrity[/b] | Grants the user 2 PAs, +5 Technique slots and +25 Chakra and Stamina per Body Rank starting at D. They are able to reduce a single status effect excluding mental statuses and trauma by one tier, to a minimum of Tier 1. Additionally, the user can utilize the Block/Dodge system for one rank lower than a single incoming collision once every two posts - This does not stack with the Scholar's Discipline Infinite Perception and cannot be used at the same time as it unless used for a separate collision.

▱▰▱ [b]Personal Courage[/b] | Grants +2 PA and +10 Technique slots or +1 Style. The user gains the option to make a single jutsu type the Overwhelming trait barring Bloodline, Genjutsu, Kugutsu and S+ abilities, the user must specify an element for elemental ninjutsu. Additionally gain +50 Chakra and Stamina per body rank starting at D.
[/size]
[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS[/size]

[size=10][b]Ryo:[/b] 両0 {starts at 0}
[b]XP:[/b] 0 {starts at 0}
[b]Passive XP:[/b] 0 {starts at 0} {use for tracking your passive xp accumulation} {add this number to the number above}

[b]Shinobi Missions Complete:[/b] {all start at 0}
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

[b]Crafting Trees[/b]
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

[b]Crafting Profession Missions Complete:[/b] {all start at 0, remove this}
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

[b]Profession Titles[/b]
• {Profession} || → {Current Title}
• {Profession} || → {Current Title}

[b]Profession Missions Complete:[/b] {all start at 0}
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

[i]Mission, Training, Events, Endgame, and Profession Claims[/i]
[spoiler]
{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
Missions Claim: [ [url=POST URL HERE]x[/url] ]
Training Claim: [ [url=POST URL HERE]x[/url] ]
Professions Claim: [ [url=POST URL HERE]x[/url] ]
Events Claim: [ [url=POST URL HERE]x[/url] ]
Endgame Claim: [ Post how much narrative XP was used here ]
[/spoiler][/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ INVENTORY[/size]
[size=10]

[i]Weapon Specs[/i]
[spoiler]
{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}
[/spoiler][/size]
[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ TECHNIQUES[/size]

[size=10][b]Limitations:[/b] {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info, remove if you don't have access to jutsu. Remember that E rank nin/gen/iryojutsu do not count towards these limits.}
• Ninjutsu | 00 / 00
• Genjutsu | 00 / 00
• Iryojutsu | 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 00

[b]Maruton:[/b] {Everyone starts with the jutsu listed below, except Academy students. Do not remove them from the profile if starting as an Academy student, simply replace the "Default" designation with a training link if you choose to train them before taking your graduation exam.}
• Kai | Rank X | Default
• Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
• Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
• Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
• Art of Walking on Water | Rank D | Default
• Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D | Default
• Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Default

[b]{Replace this with Element 1}[/b]

[b]{Replace this with Element 2}[/b]

[b]Bloodline[/b]
• {Remove if none}

[b]Genjutsu[/b]