[Border PRP] Chance Meeting [Pueo'liona x Kristanf]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:29 pm
Pueo had withdrawn in to old habits of hers and started to close others out. It wasn't something she did intentionally but it was something she seemed to have a talent for doing. Pueo was a weirdo and it was something that she'd grown to accept about her self and even embrace. The problem was that her sense of dead pan humor tended to be a bit off putting to some lions so it was easier for the gryphon lioness to avoid others and focus on her guard duties like she was doing today.

Tatkret seemed busy having just had her own litter and the young gentleman who had tried to quart her seemed to have disappeared.

That was fine. This was fine. She could think again so ... things were.

Pueo stopped and took a deep breath.

"Everythings fine. I don't need anyone," She murmured to her self. "I don't need a single other friend. I can do this."

There all better.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:35 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Kristanf was feeling a bit whiney on this particular Viking. It was so much, that his travel band Sitara and Valkyrie needed to move away from him. He scoffed at their departure. Good riddance he muttered in his mind, pale eyes watching them go. He didn't know why he always got saddled with those two on an outing. Surely there were better Reavers to join the group! Maybe he should see about getting Ciro as a Captain again. That way, at least there would be some testosterone on these outings.

The reaver found himself in a different territory he had not come across. He was always warned to be careful in the unknown, for who knew if the lands held friends or enemies.

Kristanf rarely listened to others, only wanting what was best for him. And right now, it was staying away from his two traveling companions, maybe finding a new thrall [He had grown tired of his prissy princess Kati] or, just in general have a 'good ole time'. All three were valid options.

He had learned a bit more from his first set of Vikings. So when he saw another that seemed to be walking just before him, the male took a moment to seize his opportunity. She was a pretty thing too, which made situations like this all the better.

"Ahh, good day." His voice was a bit raspy when he spoke, a trait he had always had.

"You look a little...down?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:51 pm
KasaiLoki

Some guard Pueo was. Some one had walked in to her stationed area and she'd not noticed as she was engulfed in her own thoughts. The gryphon lion took a few steps back in surprise and blinked at the male that had approached her. He wasn't coming off threatening so... at least there was that. Mwezi wasn't exactly a hostile pride to outsiders as long as they kept a healthy distance from the heart of the pridelands and stayed on the border or were interested in joining their ranks. It was best to put on a half smile for now and find out what this lion wanted.

"You heard me then," She kept that half smile cocked on her maw. " Well... I suppose... You know when you think some one is interested in you like really interested in you but then you don't really see them in a while and .." She took a deep breath, "You think you're special but it turns out you're not..."

She approached the stranger now getting down to business.

"Now for my turn to question. What are you doing on our border?" Her entire demeanor changed to something much more serious. Pueo was still none threatening with a half cocked smile but there was something fierce behind her eyes as she was searching for this strangers intent. Possible the firekin blood in her veins had a thing or two to do with her fierce stance.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:43 am
Alpaca Chobi

"Not all, just the end." Kristanf shrugged, watching the other's movement.

He frowned, half listening to the other's words. Nope, he did not know that feeling at all. It must have been something that only female's seemed to experience. That, or just overly sensitive beings in general.

But...sometimes those words could be used to an advantage for others. Kristanf was willing to take that and run, if he could somehow convince the lioness. His eyes narrowed though when she began to approach him. He would rather do the leading, not this other.

"Border? Ah, so a pride does reside here." He chose his words carefully. "I am just a mere traveler from a pride of storms that's a week or so travel from here." He did not elaborate on the Myrsky Syntynyt, for it may not hold a good reputation for others. "Just looking for things that could perhaps benefit my lands. Some of us who go out don't normally end up in other's territories, most lions I have met actually are rogues." His shoulders shrugged forward. He needed to get her back on herself, not him.

"But back to you, surely you don't wish to know about me. I bear no threat." he sat down, lifting his front paws in the air with claws still hidden in their sheaths. He'd use them if he needed, but right now the situation didn't call for it. Using words was his first tactic. He often failed, but maybe, just maybe this would be his chance.

If only Ciro was here, he would know the right words to use on others.

"You are only not special if you don't think that. But, I sure a pretty lady like yourself wouldn't just go by what others say now, would she?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:07 pm
KasaiLoki

"Yeah I'm one of the guards for this pride. It's nice to have visitors at our border traveler of the storm pride," She'd never heard of the infamous Myrsky Syntynyt and their dangerous ways so the males introduction slid right off her back. There were a few other questions raised about why some one from another pride might be lurking at their border but that was tucked in the back of her mind as other questions, about her self, came towards her. And this male did say he bared no threat.

"Huh....." Pueo looked thoughtful for a few moments as she processed what this stranger was saying. He called her pretty and in all honesty maybe that was exactly what she had wanted some one to say to her. Pueo wasn't exactly one for flattery but when you felt down hearing something like that was a boost. The core of his statement rang true and Pueo could not deny it.

"You're right I suppose you only need to be special to your self." She came around to this conclusion after really thinking about it.

"I guess you don't really need others approval after all.. I was being .." She sighed, "Well... Thank you stranger. Uh.. Oh, my names Pueo. It's a pleasure to have you on our border." Her half cocked smile turned to a full one.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:40 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Aha! Small success for Kristanf!

The pale lion inwardly smirked as she seemed to get back on the subject of herself. Keep her talking He thought to himself, as he nodded as she spoke. His ears perked forward as she introduced himself. Normally it was the opposite for his interactions, he'd always have to greet the ladies with his name before they provided their's. Must be doing something right then.

"Ah, Pueo, lovely," the Reaver murmured, his ghostlike eyes settled on her. "Call my Kris," it was a nickname he had grown up with, and rather easier to others to remember him by. Plus, there were others with the shortened version of the name, so if he were to get in trouble by means well, who would say it was actually him.

He couldn't help but flash a toothy grin towards the lioness. "So you are a guard eh? What pride is this? Have you ever tussled with anyone on the border?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:57 pm
KasaiLoki

"Kris huh? That's a nice name," It was short and for Pueo that was how she preferred names. Short. That way they were a lot easier to remember.

"Well those are .. all interesting questions," The lioness raised a brow at the last question in particular. Should she be honest or should she fabricate or just flat out lie. Lying sounded like the best option here as she wasn't fully sure she should admit she'd never tussled with some one on the border. It would make her more capable sounding, maybe. Maybe it would impress this stranger too. She was aiming to impress. Her head turned upward so she no longer had direct eye contact with this male as she went on.

"Oh why yes. Yes I have more than a few times." She added and cleared her throat. There, convincing. At least Pueo thought so.

"Oh this pride? We're a religious pride. We follow the ways of the white lion in the sky. Our ways are pretty strict but .. We've over come quite a lot and are still standing strong." Shangyue had been in charge during her childhood years. This new rule with out him was new and to be honest she had no record of how life was before the take over. She'd been born after all of that after all.

"You sound interested... Have you heard of Mwezi'Johari before? I know we recently sent out a group thats sense made it back from their travels.." She cocked a brow.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:15 pm
A questioning look threatened to cover Kristanf's feature, but he held back, not wanting the other think he did not believe her. The clearing of her throat was almost a dead giveaway the truth, or lack thereof, behind her words.

She also seemed to have a near perfect pelt, shouldn't skirmished end in some sort of scarring, big or little? Kris had one that marked his skin just below his reddening/orange markings, courtesy of his little thrall princess. Other than that, he did he had little battle experience.

"You know, my rank in my pride is similar to a guard." He explained, the smirk on his maw slowly growing.

His pride wasn't super religious, but they did believe the blood of certain deities ran through them. It was what provided them strength when needed.

He thought for a moment, "I believe I have heard of them from another," he hadn't. Pueo didn't need to know.

"So, what's say you. Perhaps you can show me some of your moves as a guard, and I can show you some of mine?" There was a glint in his eye, his words holding alternative meanings should she choose to accept. He wouldn't bypass an opportunity like this.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:19 pm
KasaiLoki

"Oh so you're a guard as well," Pueo took a curious step forward to get a better look at the male. For sure she would believe that he'd seen some action. He looked tough, at least to her he did.

The question about moves was a little surprising to the pale gryphon lioness. She wasn't expecting to be put in the spotlight right now but at the same time she had lied. This was what was called instant karma she supposed. Pueo hid her disappointment as much as possible and instead carried a brave .. yet forced .. smirk.

"Oh.. Well. Uh.. Yeah? I mean Yeah. " She cleared her throat. "I can totally show you some moves. That is .. Uh I'm a guard. We're guards... Thats what we do show each other.. some.." She cleared her throat again . This was such an easy tell when she was uncomfortable.

"Well first you take a step forward like this.." She mirrored her words and put one of her front paws forward, "Then you arch your back up like this." She again mirrored her words, "And then you can side swipe the paws from under your opponent like this," She went ahead and demonstrated but not on Kris and instead struck at the empty air in front of her. What she'd shown was a real move but she'd never used it out side of sparring.

"Its a little embarrassing to show you this." She shrugged her cheeks flushed bright pink.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:08 pm
Alpaca Chobi

The hesitant of her words caused the smirk on Kristanf's maw to enlarge. The poor female seemed to be caught in a lie she was refusing to admit. Nonetheless, it was pure entertainment for the Reaver, as his pale eyes listened and watched her body move along with her words.

"No. I don't think so. Though, I think you could be a bit more persuasive in your actions if you were actually...demonstrate those moves on another. Perhaps I can show you my moves now, though, perhaps on the borders here may not be the best spot. I would hate to have a pride member of yours thinking I was actually attacking you, you know? Might I recommend a more...secluded spot to show them off?" Kris asked, eyes boring into the gryphon's own.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:19 pm
KasaiLoki

A glint of curiosity arose in the gryphon lionesses eyes.

"Oh? Demonstrate? " She thought about it for a short while before ultimately nodding her head in agreement, "Alright. If you're so good why don't you show me your moves? I'd like to see what you're talking about. Put your mouth where your paw is.. or something," She decided.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:14 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Can probably call this a wrap, or end it with your next post <3

Kristanf nodded. Perfect!

"Sure thing. Let's meander a bit over that way," the pale lion nudged his head direction that he felt was just out of Mwezi'johari territory. There was no way he'd be caught 'demonstrating' fighting skills to a member of a pride. It could be taken the wrong way. Plus, in a more secluded atmosphere, Kristanf could try a few more...personal moves. He was getting gutsier with his attitude, and he thanked his continuous viking outings for that.

"Shall we?" Kristanf smirked, moving in the direction her had pointed out.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces