Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:17 pm
User Image

She had gotten busy with things as of late and hadn't been able to talk to Faraji as often as she would have liked. She was hoping to change that in the near future, being that he agreed to what she was going to propose to him.

Walking through the prides lands the pale female's red gaze kept a watchful eye out for the familiar stance of the male she'd been getting to know over the past few weeks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm
User Image

He had been spending a lot of time with his family, particularly his mother. Things had been going well the more he got to know Esme... though lately he could not seem to see hide or tail of the lioness. He wondered vaguely if she was avoiding him... indeed, several times he had brought it up to his mother so ask for her advice on the matter. He had known for a little while now... he would like to spend his life with Esme. But if she was avoiding him... well there was little he could do about that, was there? Of course... he could always attempt to change her mind.

He sighed as he sat, watching some of the younger members in the pride. They were playing, carefree and joyful. It looked nice... it hadn't been so long since his mind had been much the same. He stood and shook his mane out of his eyes. It seemed like it was always obscuring his gaze... but he would live with it. He needed to track Esme down... and not half-heartedly like he'd been doing. At first he was just leaving it up to where the winds took him... but now he thought he would go seek out one of her family members and ask her whereabouts. Unless... would that be creepy? His brow furrowed as he thought it over, so concentrate that he did not see the very object of his thoughts just ahead.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:13 pm
Her brother had his one and only it would seem and she was starting to grow very fond of Faraji, one of the reasons she was hoping to talk to him today. Taking in a deep breath she let it out and continued on her small search for the male. It was rather odd looking for him during the daytime, they'd only ever really hung out at night. It wasn't long however before she spotted him and she lit up with joy immediately. "Faraji! I feel like it's been too long since I'd seen you." Growing closer to him she gave his shoulder a little face nuzzle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 am
He jumped as Esme's voice sprung to life in his immediate vacinity, eyes wide before he realized he'd practically run literally into her. The surprise on his face was quickly replaced with delight, especially upon hearing her words. So, she wasn't avoiding him! Or she hid her avoidance with joy at seeing him, which he highly doubted. He bumped his head into hers gently as she nuzzled a greeting, taking a deep breath and inhaling her scent. "Oh I agree very much, I'm glad I found you!" He wanted desperately to ask her to spend her lfie with him... but nerves had suddenly appeared in his toes and started to swirl up his legs and somehow had managed to entangle his throat.

"You must have been busy." Or maybe their timing had been particularly off lately? "I've wanted to tell you something" The words spurted out in a rush, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:07 am
Lethrossen

"We need to stop meeting like this." She mused with a hint of laughter in her voice as she looked him over with soft eyes, there was something there between the two of them and it was untold for now.

When he nuzzled her head she couldn't help but fell a rush flow over her and she let out a soft sigh. As he said there was something he wished to tell her she felt herself grow nervous. Was this it? "Yes?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:20 pm
His eyes glistened at her words and he smiled, head tilting. "Maybe we should set up a meeting spot and time..." Or maybe he could get up the courage to tell her he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

So he took the first step... which maybe wasn't a vital step. He could have just come right out and told her, instead of announcing he wanted to tell her ... though he'd needed to get ready. And now she would be ready too. Or ... well maybe she wouldn't want to hear it at all? He swallowed, suddenly very nervous. He cleared his throat once. Twice. "Yes." He stated, then coughed. "Okay, yes... I do." He blinked, "Have something to tell you..."

His tail flicked, brushing against hers and then resting there. He smiled nervously at her, steeling himself. "About us." Okay. Now if he could only just come right out and say it...

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:26 pm
Lethrossen

Laughing she felt a smile spread across her facial features. "Perhaps we should, but I sort of like the spontaneity of our current relationship." While she hadn't meant it on a serious note she knew they had a sort of relationship be it friend or something more. She just wasn't sure what he felt but she was fairly certain he felt the same way and the two of them just hadn't said anything to one another yet.

Feeling a lump form in her throat she stared at him with curious and expecting eyes, what was he going to say? What did he want to ask? Was this the moment? "What about us Faraji?" She wanted to hear him say the words, she was dying for them to come out of his lips and she felt her entire body resonating with anticipation.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm
She did like the spontaneity of it... did that mean she wouldn't like something more stable? His golden eyes bored into hers, and as his name came out of her mouth he felt ready. "Esme," He purred, watching her.

"I... since getting to know you... I find myself just always wanting to know more about you. I.... hope you feel that about me too... and... so what I want to say is that... I want to spend... my life with you. Will you ... would you ever... consider... doing me the great honor of being my mate?"

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:43 pm
Lethrossen

As he spoke she couldn't contain the emotions she felt and bumped her head against his, a purr deep in her throat as she nuzzled the side of his face and took in the scent of him. "Yes, I would like that so very much. I was so afraid you didn't feel the same way I do. But yes, over and over again yes." Pulling away so she could look at him, expression soft.

Smiling then, her eyes sparkled in a mischievous sort of way. "I guess that means you should finally meet my parents. We can do that now if you like? Or later, I would like to spend this time with you for now." She said leaning back into him, her heart so full of love and hope in this every moment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:31 am
He breathed a deep sigh of relief, his smile stretching twice as wide as she accepted. "Of course I feel that way about you!"{/b] He mumbled, nuzzling into her. He laughed and nipped her ear, suddenly all of the nervousness had transferred into excitement.

"....Oh. OH, yes.... I will have to... we'll talk to them." He blinked, the nervousness flaring up again. "I think that can wait until tomorrow, right? We should just enjoy our moment.." He breathed, nuzzling her.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:12 am
She was pleased he felt the same way and gave a nod of her head. "yes, we can have today as our own."

-fin-  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff