Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:12 pm
The council member wasn't entirely sure how he felt about everything that had been going on in the prides lands. Where their members not doing what they were supposed to do? They had guards so why had someone been murdered on their lands?

So many things raced through his mind and he shook his head, attempting to clear some of the thoughts from his brain. Truly he needed some time to just be himself without the pressure of what was going on but it was hard not too.

Growling to himself he pawed a rock and watched it skitter across the ground away from him. What was he going to do?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:20 pm
AstoriaFallen

Otea had not heard much about what was going on in the lands. She found her one son, Soren, had been out more, meaning she couldn't ask him anything. She had probably grown closest to her son over the past few months, especially when she had heard her sister having cubs, and now her parents were pregnant as well. Soon, she would following Shaji's steps, and trying to help Soren find a nice lady to settle down with, just as he and she had done with JB. Though, they were far from calling the two mates, even if there were eight unique cubs born from them.

The pale lioness sighed. Her lust for wandering had since faded since her battle with Suoh just beyond the Prideland borders. Now she kept inside the lands. It was better that way.

Bright blue eyes noticed what looked to be an male, perhaps angry at something? The growl caught her ear, and she shied away slightly.

"You okay?" Otea called out, a frown evident on her maw.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:16 pm
KasaiLoki

A feminine voice caught his ear and tore him from his thoughts and he put on his best, 'sure everything is fine' smile. "Oh, Yes... Kind of. I .... I'm not sure how to actually answer that." He said being rather honest to her about it.

"I'm sure you've heard of what's happened within the pride?" Asking would be the best way to hear if anyone else had spread the news. To be honest he figured it would be talk among the members because it is a grave thing indeed and it would definitely cause others to ask questions.

"I've just got a lot on my mind."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:34 pm
AstoriaFallen

Her head tilted curiously as he spoke. "Well..." she started, thinking about the comment. "I usually first start with a subject...and then just say what you need to." To Otea, that was the simplest concept to follow. She smiled at the male nonetheless

"Actually. I haven't. With my son becoming part of the council , and my sister as well with her litter and my parents upcoming litter, I've been a little preoccupied. What's going on?" The lioness asked. It was true. JB had eight cubs to care for. Her parents currently were pregnant, and Soren was rising up the ranks of the pride, something she never thought would happen.

"I guess with all that I've got quite a bit on my mind too."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:49 pm
KasaiLoki

He supposed it would make sense if he just started with what was on his mind but it was quite a lot. However he perked up a little when she mentioned her son having just joined the council, "Oh, you don't say? What is his name? I might know him then." He was on the council and if her son just joined it was likely he had seen him recently so that was quite exciting.

"Well, we can always get to what's bothering me later. I don't want to just lay it on you when it's my responsibility." He truly didn't want to trouble her. "That's really exciting, your family growing like that. How many children did she have, my congrats to the happy family." Giving her a smile his worries were starting to melt away a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:04 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Oh? His name is Soren. My first born." She grinned widely at that. Her first litter were quite unique. Their father was a dark, mysterious rogue. She never really knew exactly who he was, being the quick fling she ended up in, but she was thankful to have him in her life to give her such wonderful children. Her second litter with Knoxx she was thankful for as well, although many of that litter had wandered away. Kanoro was the only one who stayed close, but still was on his own for the most part. The memory caused her to sigh outloud.

"If you are sure." Otea advised. "I've always taught my children not to keep things bottled up inside. It just leads to a heavy heart, and wrinkles." She winked, blue eyes lighting up slightly as she spoke.

"Oh...yes...quite exciting." She was rather jealous of seeing her family growing. She was sure Soren was attempting to court a female too, which, if that was the case Otea would push for grandchildren quite soon. But she did miss having children around herself. With Knoxx gone, the opportunity to grow her own family had disappeared.

"She had eight. She probably had a little heart attack when that happened." She could only imagine JB's face. "Poor Shujaa." She commented quietly, shaking her head. "Her...mate? I think that's what they call themselves now." She clarified, really unsure of the relationship between her friend and sister. He was more than just a friend, but maybe not quite a mated pair? Ah, who knew with them!  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 pm
KasaiLoki

He loved how she was proud when she said his name, and the fact he was her First Born. If that wasn't a key to her character he wasn't sure what was, he found that quite endearing about her as he listened to her continue speaking.

"That's a good quote to live by. It's just that what I'm holding in isn't for the faint of heart. I'm not saying that you are, but it's not good news." He looked her in the eyes as he said it wondering if he should tell her of what he and many of the other council members already knew.

When she told him of the size of her litter his eye's widened slightly, "Oh wow, that is quite impressive. She must truly have her paws full, It's a good thing she has such a loving sister who's willing to help her."

"I'm Madelhari, what is your name?" Finally realizing they hadn't been introduced yet. It would be nice to tell her his name before giving in and telling her what was on his mind.

Giving it a little more thought he figured he might as well tell her, it would help him clear his mind and it would be good to start putting out feelers to see who all had heard something. "There was a death upon the lands recently...." His voice grew solemn.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:32 am
AstoriaFallen

Otea frowned. "Believe me, I've been through a lot in my lifetime," it was true. From heart break, so almost being killed on her first outing in the Southlands. Otea had seen enough to last a few life times. Whatever the male was withholding she could always weedle out of JB or convince her son to tell her.

The pale lioness giggled at his comment regarding the litter size. "Yeah. I am sure she wished for a smaller one, but, I guess that what she gets for not giving our parents grandcubs in a 'timely' manner." She joked. "I do love seeing them. Helps Shujaa a lot too, seeing as she is always busy with the new position.

"Otea," she bobbed her head at the introduction.

"Oh...oh dear." Otea frowned. "I take it from your look it wasn't a normal death." Deaths were just part of the pride. Circle of Life. However, the type of tone in the male's voice meant this one was different. "Are the hyenas attacking again?" She had been here for their last charade. That didn't end well for some too, both lions and hyenas alike.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 pm
KasaiLoki

He didn't question her words, he just listened and absorbed what she was saying and didn't push the topic further, he wasn't one to dig up what was in the past. Now if she started talking about it he'd be all ears and listen, but he wasn't going to question any of it. "Hopefully things are much better in life now?" He wasn't sure how to really take her initial statement as good or bad but he had a feeling it wasn't all good.

Laughing he could only imagine that sort of family situation. He'd never had cubs or even taken care of someone else's cubs so you could really say he was a cub novice, he knew nothing about them except for what he remembered when he was small. "Well, at least she's not doing it alone."

He could only imagine having a small horde and taking care of everyone on their own. Shuddering at the thought he have himself a small shake.

"Sadly we believe it's foul play, but we don't have any hard proof." After saying that he looked around, "While I have no doubts you can take care of yourself. I think it would be best if you traveled with someone you know so there are at least two capable lions in case something happens. I will start doing the same and advise others as well. Since we aren't really sure of many of the details it would definitely be best to do that or at least let someone close to you know when you are traveling somewhere so they know if something is up should you not arrive or something." Suddenly he was very conscious about things in the pride and realized there were so many that traveled around alone.

Hell, the two lionesses had been together and one still wound up dead. So would that even do anything? Traveling in numbers....

"Would you mind if I walked you to where you were going? It would truly ease some of the worry I currently carry."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:39 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Sometimes you just take life day by day." Otea left it at that. Her life was good, she had children she loved, and they seemed like they were going to be courting in the near future. She had her parents close, and new brothers and sisters on the way too. Otea had remained with that model since her return with Imre and Atilla, after the attack Suoh had done. It was working, that was all that mattered.

"Foul play?" she frowned. She didn't like the sound of that. Her ears perked as the male suggested she travel with a companion. She thought of pulling Kanoro with her now that Soren was busy with council, but her youngest son had his own life. Ohtli had moved to a den closer to the borders, so their once close relationship was slightly strained from distance.

"I will keep that in mind, thank you." Otea stated, unsure if she could actually follow through with his suggestion or not.

"Oh...I would hate to impose! I am just heading home, right over the hill here. I wouldn't mind the company," she flashed a smile to the male. "But only if you don't have important things to take care of!" she truly did not want to impose.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:04 pm
KasaiLoki

"I may have to start trying that routune." He mused thoughtfully as he looked around.

"That's what it looks like so far......." his voice tailed off since he truly had no more information than that.

When she went on about imposing he chuckled, "You most certainly wouldn't be an imposition, I was the one who offered after all. I have time enough to do this. I promise." It was true, he could make time for this even if he hadnt the time.

"After you Otea." He motioned his paw for her to lead so he could follow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:59 pm
AstoriaFallen
Fin!

"If you are sure." Otea didn't hesitate. Instead, she continued forward, starting an occasional conversation with the male until she arrived at her den. With a small goodbye, the female left the male outside the den as she moved forward into it. She stared at her surroundings before flopping on a small bed of pelts she had acquired over the years.

Tomorrow she thought to herself. Tomorrow she would venture to her parents, check on them before beginning a roam around the pridelands to figure out if what Madelhari had said was true. She had a few questions; she wouldn't rest well until they were answered.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces