Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:54 pm
User ImageIt was a few moons now since Badru had returned home from the little expedition the Mwezi had taken. He had learned from his trip to the Tianxia and was glad that he had been given the opportunity to meet both another pride and rogues along the way, learning new things that he would have never had the chance to do if he hadn't gone.

Now he was back and his mane had come in beautifully and he was a fully fledged Priest, ready to help those that joined the pride. He hoped that his experience out of the pride would help him seem more friendly and approachable to those that were new to answer any questions they might have or offer an ear should they have any issues while getting used to life in the Mwezi.

Currently he was basking in the early morning light. The Great Lion's eye was still in the sky, nearly faded off thanks to the rising sun, and he let out a large yawn. It was nearly time to sleep but he did enjoy feeling the first morning rays on his fur.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:10 pm
SilverLutz

Rukopa-eupe was getting acquainted with the pride. She had joined the traveling group from the Tianxia back to the Mwezi'johari after learning more about the pride from Badru. She had gone through the joining ceremony, something she was not use to, but she had awoken quickly apparently, granting her the high class rank.

Ru loved that. She was the same rank as her son, which she had seen a few times. Sure, the two were not in the Na'vi anymore, something she never thought she would be without, but she was reunited with her family. Home was where family was, wasn't it?

Living most of her adult life in the Na'vi pride, Ru was accustomed to being up at odd hours. She enjoyed watching the biolumienscence of the jungle when the sun was gone. It was only fitting she found herself wandered around the darkened morning hours, waiting for the sun to rise.

She spotted the male that had persuaded her to join the pride. He seemed to have grown. A much fuller mane than their first meeting. "Badru," she called out. "I see you." It was still the traditional Na'vi greetings that escaped her maw. Old habits were hard to break.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:15 pm
Badru's eyes were half-closed when he heard his name being called. He perked up quickly and turned towards the sound, a little grin spreading over his face as he spotted the pale lioness from the rogue lands. She had joined the group on their way back to the pride but since then he hadn't seen her. She had needed to be formally introduced to the Great Lion and he had needed to finish his training, and since then they simply hadn't crossed paths.

"I see you, too," he said with a little laugh at the odd turn of phrase. He hadn't been hiding, after all. He got to his feet so as not to appear rude and tilted his head a bit, his fluffy mane shifting in the breeze that caressed the grass beneath his paws.

"It's good to see you out and about," he added, smiling warmly at her. "I'm so glad you joined us. Have you settled in?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:54 pm
SilverLutz

Ru bobbed her head in greeting. It never dawned on her how silly the saying could be to those who didn't know it. Oh well, she'd learn.

"I'm getting there. It's definitely taking some time to get use to." She paused, sighing contently. "I'm glad to just...be at a home again. I definitely did not miss the rogue life." She jested, light blue eyes glancing at Badru. "You'll have to show me around sometime you know. When night rolls around again." She knew most lions slept during the day here, and used the night time to their advantage. She was use to that, so it wasn't really a change for her.

"My son keeps saying he will, but I see him catching a fancy for another so, I don't wish to intrude on his life right now." She would have him bring the lucky lady over one day if things got super serious.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:30 pm
Badru gave a little laugh as Ru explained why she hadn't been shown around yet. He was sure her son would get to it eventually but he was more than happy to offer to show her himself. He was a Priest, after all, and part of his duties were to welcome joining rogues, assist them through the process of being given a class by the Great Lion, and helping them settle into their roles within the pride. He hadn't been a fully-fledged Priest when Ru had undergone her welcoming process, but now he could definitely help her out.

"I'd be happy to," he said with a little nod and the same smile on his face as before. He wasn't usually so smiley - even though he was a generally happy lion - but Ru seemed to bring it out of him.

"Perhaps tomorrow night? We could meet here and I could show you the different areas of the pride."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:42 pm
"I'd like that." Ru said simply, a small smile on her maw.

"Have you been up all night as well?" She had learned some lions stayed up during the time the moon's shine touched the earth. "I probably shouldn't keep you much longer," She felt bad if he were tired. Like him, it was nearing her 'bed time'. She found a comfortable spot near the family dens where she would stay until something more fitting was found.

"But before I let you go, what is it you do again? Last I believe you told me you were an apprentice? Is that still the case?" He had grown since the last she saw him, so perhaps he was no longer the apprentice, but the full-fledged rank.

"It's more interesting I bet then being just a Lord or Lady, huh?" She grinned. She was use to a babysitter rank, so having a 'high class rank' was quite different.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:25 pm
Badru nodded at Ru's question. The pride was nocturnal on principle as the Great Lion closed his eye during the daytime. It was only at night that he looked upon the pride and therefore it made sense to be awake while he was as well. To do dealings in the day was suspicious business to be sure.

"Oh no, you're quite all right! I should be heading back to the dens to sleep but I don't mind your company at all," he said as he got to his feet, eager to keep her around a bit longer if only because what he had said was true. Their brief introduction back in the rogue lands had been wonderful and he was glad she had bumped into him again.

"I'm a Priest, more specifically a Host," he explained as he began to walk back in the direction of the dens, hoping she'd fall into step beside him. "I'm in charge of welcoming newcomers like yourself, overseeing those who wish to become part of the pride as they drink and take their trial. I'm still fairly new to it all, though. I'm sorry I wasn't there for your initiation..." He trailed off as she spoke again, his ears perking up with delight and a grin crossed his face. So she was high class...of course she was.

"Lords and Ladies play very important roles here," he reassured her. "And you're free to do whatever you'd like, really! It's a very liberating roll to have. I could have been a Lord but I'm not the type to dabble in all sorts of trades. I enjoy having one thing to focus on and become very good at."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:37 pm
SilverLutz

Rukopa was keen on following the male. It was getting closer to her 'bed time' as she called it as well.

She listened closely, her steps almost matching his. A priest. What would have been the equivalent of that in the Iknimayan lands? She racked her brain to thing, until he apologized. Slightly stunned, she paused midstepped before quickly regaining composure to follow him again.

"Oh, do-don't apologize!" There was not many initiates with her. She assumed it was due to the fact she joined up with the traveling group when they were heading back to the lands. "I mean, it would have been a pleasant surprise to see you there, but you are a busy lion, as I would guess most lions here are!" She smiled towards Badru.

"I am sure you will be fine at." As they neared the dens, the female paused near the entrances. "I hope so, maybe one day I can find a focused task as well. We'll see what happens."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:23 pm
The sun was starting to rise in earnest now, the eye of the Great Lion finally winking out to sleep for the day. The sky turned a fetching shade of yellow and red, the clouds pink and gold where the now visible sun caught them. Badru glanced up through the trees with a fond smile, glad he was able to see another sunrise. They certainly were different than sunsets which he saw far more frequently.

Turning his attention back to Ru, he bobbed his head as she paused by her den. "I hope you find your calling here," he said in earnest, tail swishing behind him. "And I do hope to see you again," he added, his tone perhaps just a bit telling that he wanted to see her more frequently than just in passing. Clearing his throat and thankful for his fur to hide his blush, he gave her a parting smile and turned to head to his own den.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:22 pm
SilverLutz

Ru nodded, a warm feeling coursing through her body. She hadn't expected to feel welcomed so quickly here in the pride, after having left the Iknimayan lands not so long ago. It just felt nice to know that there were others that even if you hadn't grown up around them, were still willing to help.

"Perhaps we can make a plan to meet up again. When our schedules work?" She offered to the male, returning the smile has her eyes closed in thought. When her eyes reopened, she watched the male turn to leave, following the gaze to where his own den was. They weren't terribly far from each other. She knew it wouldn't be difficult to make a habit of a early morning meeting, or perhaps late night adventure before any sort of rounds started.

Rukopa looked forward to that.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas