• Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:39 am
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| Akuma
tab How Old Am I…| 16
tab What Sex Am I...| Male
tab What Do I Look Like...| Akuma is still relatively on the smaller side in terms of height and stature but this is becomes transfixed by his serious appearance. He has messy short white hair on the top of his head that is shaved on the sides and back, naturally bleached for his age, with matching white eye brows to boot that sit above a pair of piercing red eyes. Perhaps his parents were a set of genetic freaks or another term for it could have been albino. That isn't to say his skin is pale however, in fact it is semi tan from much time out in the sun. His body is well toned for his age but bares many scars from miscellaneous events of his past, including one particularly nasty and long one running from his lower rib cage across to his opposite upper shoulder. Akuma has only one "tattoo", though in all technicality it is a brand. The head of a beast has been burned into his skin between his shoulder blades and scarred rather well. Jewelery wise he has on black ring on his right hands ring finger and a small black stud in his right ear.

For clothing Akuma tends to keep it light and simple. A black and red robe that he wears on top of a sleeveless white shirt, a matching red rope belt, and loose fitting black pants that ending in stretching fabric that closes around his ankles. Ending the ensemble off are a pair bamboo tabi. Typically he will be traveling with a backpack as well to keep most of his belongings. His black handled katana is kept on his right side as well.
tab What Are My People...| Korean
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| Yōton
tab Where Am I From...| Outskirts (Non Major Village)
tab How Tall Am I...| 5'7
tab And How Heavy...| 130
tab What Frame Am I...| Medium
tab What Was I to My Home...} A Demon
tab How Experienced Am I...| 100 | E - rank
tab What Am I Like...: Surface Level - Akuma is a rather aloof individual when it comes to most things. Almost regardless of the situation he will give little reaction to even the most outlandish things, simply going with the flow of events as they come to pass without much resistance. This typically leads to very bold maneuvers or actions that others wouldn't dream of out of hesitation or fear, something that could easily be perceived as over confidence. Besides being easy going he also has a tendency to throw verbal jabs at people whether serious or not, always testing the waters of peoples personalities.

Inner Level - Below his appearance however Akuma is a MUCH different individual. He has grown up having to fend for his life on a near daily basis. Even the most innocent of situations he has seen turn into a blood bath in a matter of moments. Friends back stabbing friends, people acting on rumors, and all other kinds of the lowest forms of humanity. It has left him an extreme careful and near broken individual under the skin who well it may seem as though he makes friends easily Akuma in reality is just waiting for the knife to snake towards his spine, and he is more then prepared for it. No matter what he approaches all of his actions and movements will always have an ulterior motivation to them in terms of self preservation as well as testing people. What may go unnoticed is likely to be picked up by Akuma and if one was good at reading through fake exteriors they might get a gleam at who Akuma really is. A man ready and willing to do anything to survive against that which he deems evil, as well as the bloodshed that will go along with it. In a fight this inner cold calculated personality can surface rather frequently, especially in his eyes. Where once might have been a lazy easy going swordsmen gets replaced by more of an animal then a man, a beast intent to kill.

tab What Did I Believe In...: Not all ones who are cursed are doomed to their fate, one must always struggle to survive.
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • Deep Water
    tab • Being Weak
    tab • Chains
tab What Are My Strengths...:
    tab • Confidence
    tab • Leadership
    tab • Fighting
tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
    tab • Over Does It
    tab • Rash
    tab • Aggresive

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: Era of Regret
tab When Was I Born...| August 25th
tab What Have I Experienced...: Akuma was born with little chance for survival. Born in what could be called the outskirts of the tea country he has no recollection of who his parents were or much of what his origins might have been past the age of 6. Where his memories start were almost like in a natural state, survival. He had no caretakers, no adults that watched over him, he simply stole and did what he had to to keep living. It was at this time that the great disease that had taken its great toll on many people and was causing great hysteria. One would think that seeing such a young boy in a village untouched might garner him positive attention from the adults around him but due to how he acted and how different he was from the other children there was an unfortunate rumor that had been started. When Akuma might have known about it was hard to say but around the age of 9 or so was when he took the name that the villagers had started to call him. Akuma. One that acted so differently then the other children in the village, a wild animal that fought and even would stab at the other homeless people who were vulnerable and had food to take. Well the village had to deal with the plague that took their children they also had to deal with someone who seemed like a mockery of what they lost, like he had been placed there in order to punish them. Akuma was to young to know what he was doing though over time he did realize it, at that point it was far to late with how he was seen. At the age of 15 was when he finally slipped up majorly in an attempted robbery for supplies. The robbery had been technically succesful but the bandits that Akuma had been with took things to far, slaughtering the merchants and desecrating their remains only to leave Akuma to blame for it. In the ensuing chase he was captured and the villagers would not let him forget what he was to the world, a mark that he couldn't escape. After the branding he was left in jail to rot for an undisclosed time before the sickness finally took him, to a new world.

That was the villagers side of things. Akuma was nothing more then a wild boy who stole, maimed, and forced his way through the world well their own innocent children were taken from them one by one.

For Akuma however life wasn't as simple as that. Though he had few memories from youth he did know that he was always with the bad crowd. Thugs and bandits would use him as a distraction often and in return he'd get whatever scraps were left over. They WERE his care givers in a messed up sense of mind. The longer it went on though the less his innocence could be used, and thus the less he was deemed useful. This caused clashes and fights, especially in his teen years. That was when the violence increased by far as he had begun to realize just what kind of monster they had made him into. Many of his scars came from knife fights, brawls, and other similar events that happened with all the local bandits or traveling folks. Well he wasn't particularly skilled he was tenacious and brutal with it, eliminating those who did im particularly wrong when he had the right opportunity. This made him a demon to not just the villagers, but also the outlaws who had raised him.

Rarely keeping company it had left him with much time to think and occasionally ease drop when given the chance. Well his whole world had labeled him a demon he found it ironic that out there there WERE real ones. The tailed beasts, demons in his eyes, who truly did rampage across the lands and waged war at times with shinobi. Akuma wondered if they did it out of their own choice, or because they were forced. It was silly to think it but Akuma almost felt a bit of sympathy if that was the case for them, but that sympathy was thin. Ultimately he despised them just perhaps because of how he felt compared to such creatures of power. One day he vowed that he would find a beast, and find out if they were truly the monsters of legends just as he had been labeled, or perhaps something much more than just that.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • Unyielding - Akuma has an unaturally high tolerance for damage and pain. His skin has d ranked defense with a scale of 3. This can recover after one full rest.
    tab • Power House - +1 Power
    tab • Power House - +1 Power
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 155
      tab Chakra Color ► Bright Crimson
      tab Chakra Materialization ► A very slight difference that is hard to notice at first but when one has a closer look at Akuma they can see the crimson concentrated in the center of his eyes in a bright glow, enough to leave a trail behind him as he moves. If he is breathing heavily there will be red plumes of smoke that pour from his lungs, though they don't travel far before dispersing.
        tab • Fire
        tab • Earth
    tab Stamina Pool → 170
    tab Archetype → Fighter
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      tab Agility| ☆☆☆
      tab Intelligence| ☆☆
      tab Chakra| ☆☆
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • Survival / Foraging ► 5
      tab • Herbology / Identification ► 5
        tab • Survival / Field Triage ► 2
      tab What Am I Proficient In...|
        tab • Single Handed Medium Weapons ► 1
        tab • Katana ► 1
        tab • Formless Physical ► 1
        tab • Formless Offense ► 1
      tab What Can I Do...|
        tab Ninjutsu → 03 // 10
        tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
        tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 02 // 08
        tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 02
        tab Skill Points → 12 // 12
        tab Proficiency Points → 04 // 04

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 0 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 0 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • Katana [30]
    tab • Katana [30]
    tab • Hidden Pockets Clothing
    - Robe contains four hidden pockets, two on either chest of the front torso
    - Shirtless shirt contains two hidden pockets on either side of the front torso
    - Pants have none
    - Rope belt has none
    - Tabi has none
    tab • Backpack
    tab • Oiled Waterskin
    tab • Flint and Steel x2
    tab • Bedroll
    tab • Large Sack
    tab • Satchel, Small
    tab • Two Person Tent
    tab • Pot, Cooking
    tab • Soap
    tab • Mess Kit
    tab • Camp Hammer
tab What Techniques Do I Possess...|
      Bukijutsu (Shigure Souen)
        Stage One
        • Axle of Rain [E] - Free Activity Posts Used
        • Rolling Rain [E] - Free Activity Posts Used
        • Misting Rain [E] - Free Activity Posts Used
        Stage Two
        • May Wind, October Rain [D] - Free Technique Used
        • Last Minute Rain [D] - Free Activity Posts Used
      [Lava Release]
        • You Soujuu [Lava Manipulation] [E-C] - Free Activity Posts Used
        • Gomu no Nawa [Rubber Rope] [D] - Free Activity Posts Used
        • Gomu no Bougyo [Rubber Defense] [D] - Free Activity Posts Used

Taijutsu
        • Western Bursting Fist - Stages 1 & 2
tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab • Jutsu Scrolls (First Bundle)

Shigure Souen [Bukijutsu] - All of Stage One and Two
    Kaze no Zougenotou [Bukijutsu] - All of Stage One.
    Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi [Bukijutsu] - All of Stage One.

Kyoukan Ya [Bukijutsu] - All of Stage Two.

Western Bursting Fist - Stages 1 & 2

Yōton [Bloodline] - You Soujuu [Lava Manipulation] [E].
    Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique] [E]
    Hi Soujuu [Fire Manipulation] [ X:E ]
    Houka Hira no Jutsu [ Flaming Palm Technique ] [D]
    Hi Shinten no Jutsu [Flame Spread Technique] [D]
    Yoton [Bloodline] - Gomu no Nawa [Rubber Rope] [D], Gomu no Bougyo [Rubber Defense] [D]

tab
    tab
tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
    tab
    tab
    tab

tab Contest/Activity Rewards...|
    tab • [15] Free Activity Posts - [0] Spent.
    tab • [33] Free Training Posts - [23] Spent.
    tab • +55 to Chakra and Stamina
    tab • 5 Jutsu Slots - Assigned to Ninjutsu
    tab • 2 Stages of Learning - Assigned to Bukijutsu
    tab • [5] Technique Slots - Assigned to Ninjutsu
    tab • [3] Tasty Peaches
    tab • [1] Banhammer
    tab • [5] Reward Rerolls

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:29 pm
User Image
tab Who Am I…| Kinzoku Buki
tab How Old Am I…| 16
tab What Do I Look Like...| [x] [x]
tab What Are My People...| Japanese Cyborg
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| None (Mid Tier PA, +25 Chakra/Stamina)
tab Where Am I From...| Somewhere high in the mountains, from an isolated village.
tab How Tall Am I...| 5'11
tab And How Heavy...| 200 lbs (Metal weighs alot)
tab What Frame Am I...| Large
tab What Was I to My Home...} An experiment
tab How Experienced Was I...| E
tab What Am I Like...: Kinzoki is a quiet boy all around. Having grown up in much company he was raised to a more military standard of strictness. Now free of that ruling he is a bit lost on what to do or how to act. His social skills had never really developed as they weren't given the chance to which doesn't really help. To say he is shy is an understatement. Where his true confidence lies is in combat, where his training can kick in. Quick and efficient in a fight he will always do his best to protect those weaker then him no matter the cost but isn't quick to become aggressive unless its an emergency.

In his free time though Kinzoki enjoys working on machinery and his arms/equipment. He has quite a good head for it and can get very involved in his work. Any new machinery he comes across he will take long periods of time to study and understand it.

As he is quite young and a bit of a blank canvas this personality is expected to evolve over time with the issues he runs into.
tab What Did I Believe In...: "Innovation leads to the future"
tab What Do I Fear...: {Everyone has them. These need not be phobias, but these are fears that help guide the personality. They must actually influence your character in some way. Certain ones that are for granted, such as “Death” or “Loss of Companions” are givens. Unless these somehow drive a specified character flaw/strength in Personality, they do not count. You must have at least three.}
    tab • Losing his humanity - As he is very integrated with parts the fact that he looks less human by the upgrade is a bit of a fear for Kinzoki. He fears one day he will lose his humanity and become that what he studies, an uncaring unforgiving machine.
    tab • Breaking Down - Much of his body would be effected by things that could destroy machines so there is a great fear when coming across anything like that.
    tab • Being Unable to Protect People - Self explanatory.
    tab • Good with Machines
    tab • Very Durable
    tab • Quick Thinking
    tab • Overdoes it Frequently
    tab • Anything that affects machinery
    tab • Using Nin/Genjutsu

tab When Was I Born...| April 17th
tab What Have I Experienced...: Kinzoki grew up in an isolated and highly advanced village. Where typically people have a great focus on chakra usage and development of ninja skills his people had all of their intentions on technology and it's advancement. From birth he was separated from his parents as he was selected for a special program. His arms were entirely replaced with a set of robot ones that harnessed chakra for their weaponry. Beyond that the rest of his body was also fitted with upgrades, his eyes getting replaced and much of his upper torso as well with light armor as well as his main generator for power, with his legs also being covered in a surface metal. Even the bones around his face were replaced with metal. However outside of his arms the rest of his body is covered in fake skin, hiding the robotic nature of his body. His neck is covered in black material however which might be a bit of a give away. Due to the sweeping plague, which his village was rather ignorant of, the progress of his upgrades never got to far unfortunately but did get far enough to become stable. Before long he was fully crystallized, machinery waiting to one day reawaken.

tab
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
    tab • Arm Replacements - His arms are easily the most advanced part of his body. C Rank Defense, Scale of [3]. By paying X rank chakra cost they can fire off blasts of pure chakra energy (non elemental, spiritual and is limited to C rank speed). Due to his arms complete mechanical nature they are very inefficient at using Chakra through hand seals, all ninjutsu or genjutsu losing 2 ranks worth of power when being used.

tab • Generator - All of his components run off of a generator located in his torso. Well this doesn't require solar power/other fuel sources it does have a finite amount of powered. If he runs down to 10% chakra for example his body will begin to shut down. On top of this he needs 8 hrs of rest just as everyone else to recharge his power source. Food and water however are not required instead gathering energy through passively absorbing ambient chakra. The downside to his is that things that manipulate machinery or could have adverse effects on it could ultimately shut down his generator even if for a small amount of time. That wouldn't kill Kinzoki but it would leave him mostly helpless.

tab • Eye Replacements - Kinzoki's eyes are very advanced, befitting him in multiple ways. He is able to see up to 500 ft away clearly and even zoom to get better details, as well as is able to turn on a low light mode allowing him to see twice as good in the dark versus regular humans, though he does need a light source still. Downside of course being any interference with electronics can cause him to lose vision.

tab • Customizable - Once per increased rank Kinzoki is able to apply one custom upgrade to any of his body parts. Beyond this he can repair his body with scavenged parts (metal etc) but it does take much longer then typical healing (twice as long recovery time).
    tab Chakra Pool → 125
      tab Chakra Color ► Electric Green
      tab Chakra Materialization ► Lightning that crackles from his arms and eyes.
        tab • Lightning
        tab • Fire
    tab Stamina Pool → 125
    tab Archetype → Jack-of-all-Trades
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| ☆☆☆
      tab Agility| ☆☆☆
      tab Intelligence| ☆☆☆
      tab Chakra| ☆☆☆
    tab • 6 Points - Tool Preparation
    tab • 5 Points - Shop Maintenance
    tab • Two Handed Large Weapons ► 1
    tab • Nodachi ► 1
    tab • Single Handed Medium Weapons ► 1
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 01 // 02
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 01
    tab Skill Points → 00 // 00
    tab Proficiency Points → 00 // 00

tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • Hoodie
    tab • Jeans
    tab • Shoes
      [Ninjutsu]
        • Body Flicker Technique - D

[{Second Technique Type}]

What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}
    tab
    tab
    tab • {Leave blank for now}
    tab
    tab

Mechanical Details...|
      tab • Water Proofing - All of his body, outside of his arms, are water proof. Even his eyes will be perfectly fine when fully submerged in water unless damaged. His arms are very water resistant, able to be fully submerged in water for up to 10 minutes before any issues will occur. Of course if he has received any damage this will mean his water proofing and resistance will be much less viable. This can also of course depend on what areas are damaged and what kind.
      tab • Metal Makeup - All of the metal in his body is non magnetic but varies in types (different parts, different needs). Most of them are quite light weight, for now, outside of his arms.
      tab • Physiology - Basically all of his body has been replaced by metal and parts. His legs may look normal but the skin is fake, underneath that his muscles have been replaced with light weight metal, all of the parts to make them move where the bones would be in the center. His torso also has had its muscles replaced but most of his organs are in tact, still having lungs, a heart, brain, etc. His neck has been replaced with a black flexible material around the outside. Even his head, outside of his brain, has been fully replaced.
      tab • Cannon Operation - Currently when using his arms as chakra cannons typically any blasts ranging from e-d rank will be fired from his open palms, c-b rank requiring his venting ports to open up, a-s+ requiring his arms to be fired both at once and fully opened up venting wise, hands looking more like a proper cannon then hands at that point.

tab
      tab
      tab

tab • [33] Free Training Posts - [0] Spent
      tab • [10] Free Activity Posts
      tab • Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon
      tab • Replicant Coupon
      tab Tasty Peach USED
      tab • Scorched Shortbread

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:01 am
User Image
tab Who Am I…| Akira Akoto
tab How Old Am I…| Looks 16, Actually 156
tab What Do I Look Like...| Akira has long white hair that is usually kept wild and free, though may occasionally have a braid or two in it. His eyes are a vivid orange, sometimes unnaturally so, and compliment his pale smooth features well. The only unsightly part of his face is a long thorn light scar going from his lower cheek towards his opposite ear. There are a few similar scars on the rest of his body, one on his thigh, one around his neck, and one more across his torso.

For clothing he wears black button up robes with adorning beaded necklaces. His nails are also painted black and much longer then normal.

The last notable feature of course are his teeth, much sharper then normal peoples especially in his canines for obvious reasons.
tab What Are My People...| English
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| True Ancestors
tab Where Am I From...| I have lived many places, I cannot remember the first. Some lowly village on the outskirts of fire country.
tab How Tall Am I...| 5'8
tab And How Heavy...| 150 lbs
tab What Frame Am I...| Medium
tab What Was I to My Home...} A Monster
tab How Experienced Was I...| B Rank
tab What Am I Like...: Akira has much more experience than one could normally acquire in terms of life. He never had the thirst for battle as much as he did for survival, though near the end before he was crystallized this started to shift. As he has spent much of his life on the move he has learned many ways of deception, manipulation, and how to move unnoticed in and out of peoples lives. He strives to not dominant through sheer force but instead achieve his goals through indirect methods or plans. This isn't as obvious on the surface level unless he so chooses it, though usually if that was the case there is a reason he would show his hand so early.

Typically he comes off as very formal and charming, always attempting to make the best impressions of people on first contact and never being overly brash. After all to show bravado draws attention and sometimes resentment, an aspect he avoids like the plague. Akira has no problem with letting those that would call them the dominant personalities run the show and take the lead, it is far easier to work with it when that is the case.

Deep down he does struggle with his bloodline. He had no choice into what he was born into but he still wants to live like anyone else, which requires the sacrifice of feeding. As he has gained more years the act of feeding has become easier to him but even the worst of villains when consumed he would give a thank you to their name after the fact. In the past he would have been very secretive about his bloodline, but now in the land of strangeness that he awakes in that fact might change entirely.
tab What Did I Believe In...: Just because one is born into darkness does not mean they must fear the light.
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • Fire - Due to his history fire holds an uncomfortable place in his heart. A small flame isn't enough to send him running but even a camp fire he can be uncomfortable around. This is especially the case for heated metal. The larger the fire, the worse his reaction. Perhaps in time he can learn to work through this.
    tab • Losing his Humanity - An unlikely fear to have Akira fully recognizes what his bloodline is and what it is capable of. He fears he will either kill someone after being driven mad with hunger that was an innocent, or fall entirely into the darkness that most of his kind live in. This isn't to say he fears feeding, in fact to those he deems unworthy of the life they have he wont hesitate to take it.
    tab • Tight Spaces - Finally he has a bit of a case of claustrophobia. Things like cave systems or even small rooms can be enough to make his skin crawl.
    tab • Long Range Fighting
    tab • Strategic Planning
    tab • Subtlety.
    tab • Close Quarters
    tab • Not Very Aggresive
    tab • Fire Attacks

tab When Was I Born...| November 27th
tab What Have I Experienced...: Akira has spent most of his life on the move, never staying in one place for to long. Making friends was always difficult and keeping them was even more so once they realized what he was. That didn't mean he suffered however, instead finding his home in that isolation. He did not know how his parents were as he left his home at the age of 16 (actual) over disputes. Both of them had little care for "human" life and saw them as blood sacks to drain, a stance that Akira didn't fully agree with. Of course he missed them and did actually keep in touch as best he could, even if it was a tad dramatic at times.

Nothing to remarkable happened to him in his travels, though he did pick up painting and had quite the talent for it. He would go village to village selling his paintings as a way to make money, training his combat skills typically on the would be robbers or thugs that accosted him. That was also where he acquired his necessary blood. Akira knew the dangers of risking the hunger by avoiding feeding, it was a fact of life that wasn't avoidable, but he always aimed to either have it donated through persuasion or taken from those that didn't deserve life. At least, didn't deserve it at that point. There were a few times he had lost control of himself and each time strengthened his resolve after the fact to work on his resistance to that hunger. Again, isolation was a gift to him. The less people got close the less he had to risk a feeding that was driven by instinct over choice.

Unfortunately the final stages of his life before crystallization were the dramatic ones. People were searching for the cause and fingers were being pointed. When he was discovered in a particularly more religious village his bloodline alone was enough to put him in chains. His punishment was to be marked with iron thorns, the metal heated and pressed to his skin as it was wrapped around his body. This gave him his thorn like scars, and the fear of fire. The only reason he ended up surviving was after he was thrown aside when the torture was finished the crystals took him out of reach of his captures.

tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
    tab • Grasping Hunger - Akira's bloodline has corrupted and changed his natural chakra. When using ninjutsu of any offensive merit they cost an additional 10 more chakra, in exchange if they are able to strike their target or make physical contact with the victim Akira will receive 10% of his BP pool. There are warning signs to the strange nature of his attacks, all visible darker and twisted versions of their usual normal selves.
    tab • Dark Resilience - When above 75% BP Akira gains c rank defense with a scale of 3, disappearing at below 75%. This cannot refresh more then once per battle.
    tab • Chewing Shadows - Using bloodline techniques cost an additional 10 bp points but boast a more corrosive effect. Damage done to bodies will be much harder to heal as the skin will be eaten away and be dealt twice as much damage.
    tab Chakra Pool → 100
      tab Chakra Color ► Black
      tab Chakra Materialization ► In large amounts it is seen as a black almost liquid, with bright amber slits being visible almost looking like eyes.
        tab • Lightning
        tab • Air
    tab Stamina Pool → 100
    tab Archetype → Sage
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| 2
      tab Agility| 2
      tab Intelligence| 3
      tab Chakra| 5
    tab • Field Triage ► 6 Points
    tab • Painting ►6 Points
    tab
    tab • Single Handed Light Weapons ► 1
    tab • Butterfly Knife ► 1
    tab
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 07
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 12 // 12
    tab Proficiency Points → 02 // 02

tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 85 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • Butterfly Knife [Durability 30]
    tab • Sketchbook
    tab • Oiled Waterskin
    tab • Bedroll
    tab • Soap
    tab • Two Person Tent
    tab • Black Button Robes (Hood Attached)
    tab • Beaded Necklaces
    tab • Paint Brush Set
    tab • Two 10" by 10" Canvases
    tab • Backpack (Seen as a large satchel)
    tab • Rough Bandages
    tab • Black Shoes
    tab • Earrings
    tab • Rin
      [Bloodline]
        • Kyūji [Feeding]
        ___Rank E: Very small amounts of blood, enough to curb a hunger but not enough to fill you. [5 BP]
        ___Rank D: Small amounts of blood, enough to fill a large goblet. A decent lunch for curbing off hunger. [10 BP Gain]
        ___Rank C: Medium amounts of blood, generally an amount you could get out of a deer without killing it. Enough to make a grown man weak in the knees lowering preys stats by one rank for the next [2] posts. [20 BP Gain]
        ___Rank B: Large amounts of blood, draining this much out of a human will leave them unable to stay conscious. Not enough to threaten them unless they have a open wound on their person. The rank decrease will continue for [6] posts. [40 BP Gain]
        ___Rank A: Very large amounts of blood, leaving the human sized pray drained to the point of life endangering blood loss. For the next [10] posts the victim will find themselves a rank weaker. [60 BP Gain]
        ___Rank S: Excessive amounts of blood, enough to leave a human or large animal nothing but a dried out husk. [80 BP Gain]

[{Second Technique Type}]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
    tab
    tab
    tab

tab • [9] Free Training Posts - [0] Spent
    tab

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:50 pm
Contest Rewards

Contest Rewards 1 - Given to Akuma

High Tier : +25 Chakra and Stamina
Mid Tier : +15 Chakra and Stamina, +15 Chakra and Stamina
Low Tier : 5 Jutsu Slots, 2 Stages of Learning

[15] Free Activity Posts

Bonuses : Justu Bukijutsu, [4-7] E-D rank, Jutsu Bloodline [2] E-D rank scrolls

Shigure Souen [Bukijutsu] - All of Stage One and Two
Kaze no Zougenotou [Bukijutsu] - All of Stage One.
Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi [Bukijutsu] - All of Stage One.

Baiken no Kusari [Bukijutsu] - All of Stage Two.
Kyoukan Ya [Bukijutsu] - All of Stage Two.

Yōton [Bloodline] - You Soujuu [Lava Manipulation] [E].
Seirei no Hogosha [Clan] - Usagi no Ashi [Rabbit's Foot] [D]
Oni [Bloodline] - Sake Soujuu [Alcohol Manipulation] [E], Sake Souken [Sake Creation] [E], Sake Kiri no Jutsu [Sake Mist Technique] [D]
Yoton [Bloodline] - Gomu no Nawa [Rubber Rope] [D], Gomu no Bougyo [Rubber Defense] [D]

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:09 pm
Weekly Rewards

Weekly 1 Reward
Akuma - Week 1: [3] Free Activity Posts - Usable on missions, training, crafting, etc. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.

Weeks 2-4
Kinzoki - Week 2: [1] 'Get Out of Jail Free' Coupon - Can be used to force an NPC encounter to end. Receive no experience for encounter. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.
Kinzoki - Week 3: [1] Replicant Coupon - Allows for the activation of a Tier 3 ability on an item, weapon, or armor for two [2] posts per experience rank. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.
Kinzoki -Week 4: [1] Tasty Peach - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.

Weekly 5-8 Rewards
Kinzoki - Week 5: [2] Scorched Shortbread - Tastes like your hopes and dreams! Makes you feel all cold and empty inside! All fire techniques E-D rank are absorbed into you for [4] posts. Absorbed energy doesn't heal, just disperses it. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.
Akuma - Week 6: [3] Sour Rainbow - When thrown, paralyzes with sourness for [1] post. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.
Kinzoki - Week 7: [10] Free Activity Posts - Usable on missions, training, crafting, etc. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character (specific to training).
Akuma - Week 8: [6] Skill Points or [3] Proficiency Points and [5] Technique Slots or [2] Stages of Learning. Skill Points and Techniques Slots cannot be used for class specific categories unless the character has the required class. This reward cannot be taken in exchange for future weekly rewards. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.

Week 9 Reward
Akuma - Week 9: [3] Tasty Peaches. A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.

Week 10 Reward
Akuma - Week 10; [1] Banhammer. Insta-kill [1] enemy NPC B-rank or lower, for half the EXP reward. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.

Week 11 Reward
Akuma - Week 11; [5] Reward Rerolls, Usable for any rewards earned. You can reroll a whole batch of rewards (must be from the same reward roll), or a single item. But you must take the second roll. Also, [3] Free Training Posts per character.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:20 pm
EXP Rewards

Akuma - One hundred [100] EXP and four [4] training posts  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff