Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Olive Knight ~ Pending

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_LilXParm_

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:05 pm
xxOLIVExxxLUCINNDAxxxKNIGHTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Love; Ollie; Lucie

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM X Anastasia Bezrukova; X Grace Elizabeth

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY June 6th, 2031

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Hetero

WAND 14 1/2inch Hawthorn Wood with a Phoenix Tail Feather core; ribbed shaft and unbending flexibility

PET Half-Kneazle(Maine Coon mix) named Normand

PATRONUS(NOT YET AVAILABLE) Dragonfly -- "The dragonfly is steeped in illusionary magic. The abilities to create a strong, almost “hypnotic” outer shell for the world, see beneath your own illusion and those of others, and gain strong mental clarity are common traits of the dragonfly. It is also a messenger, carrying with it messages from the past, far distances, and the spiritual realm. Dragonflies are representative of what it means to be light, reflective, and full of joy – in all senses of the words. Dragonfly medicine tends to be very emotional and passionate, often accompanying a great revelation or discovery of self. This Patronus may be tiny, but its spirit is enough to battle any Dementor."

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR First

HOUSE Pending

DREAM JOB Healer at St. Mungo's

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EVASIVE Olive is not one to spill her guts or have a heart to heart conversation about herself or her issues. She'd rather not here forced sympathies or get told how 'strong' she's being when she is clearly not. She'd love to turn the conversation around on the other person, so that it is not focused on her issues.
INQUISITIVE Olive is always reading a new book or is exploring around her environment to gain to information. She feels the better she knows of her surrounding and the more knowledge she has of the people around her, the easier it can be to use, avoid, or maybe if she really finds them interesting, befriend.
ADAPTABLE Olive does very well with most changes. She does not get too caught up in any particular routine. Actually, she doesn't like repetitiveness very much at all. She looks to new idea's and adventures often to keep her mind sharp and engaged.
SURE FOOTED If anything could be said for sure and without a doubt by anyone who meets Olive, it is that once she makes a decision, it is followed through without distraction or change of pace.
INTROVERTED Social settings are not really Olive's forte. While she will attend a large party, or get-together if it is required or is she really, really, really wants to please somebody, she would much rather not. Small groups are her normal limits.
SHARP TONGUE Olive is, on a normal basis, quick to return comebacks or comments. She doesn't appreciate someone trying to get her riled up with snide remarks, so her best defense is to shut them down. She doesn't always use her quick wit aggressively, she just has a sarcastic side that peaks its head out every so often.

■ Baths
■ Warmth from a fireplace
■ Ginger tea
■ Thestrals

DISLIKES
■ Spicy food
■ Repetitiveness
■ Flies
■ Pitch black darkness
■ Pixies

STRENGTHS
■ Determination
■ Fast Acting

WEAKNESSES
■ Bottles emotions
■ Impatient

FEARS
■ Her mother's death

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Olive was born to very much in love magic folk in the bright summer. Olive's mother was a very frail woman, suffering from blood maledicition. It had effected 4 other family member's since the original curse was cast on her great-great-great-grandfather. Thankfully, she survived the birthing process, but it was very scary for herself and her husband. Even still, this illness was very stressful on all fronts. Olive's father needed to keep up on medical bills, and Olive's grandparents lived with them in order to help their own daughter with raising their grandchild. While Olive grew up, less and less attention was given her way as her mother fell deeper into the sickness. This resulted in Olive shutting herself out and fending for herself in most cases, growing up rather quickly. Olive started to become afraid of her mother and her disease, spending less time with her, secretly feeling that she could die at any moment and that she should start to detach herself. Her grandparents aren't very concerned, and her father is barely around enough to spend time with her anyway. When he is home, he sits with Olive's mother, wherever she is, and doesn't speak much. When the young witches acceptance letter came in, she could feel the relief of those around her. One less body in the house and no need to worry about her well being.

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 6/2/18

UPDATES MADE
■ Updated year of birth, backstory, traits, likes, dislikes, and patronus
■ Added information pertaining to locked Patronus
■ (recent update)

PENDED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [05/30/2018]
ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:41 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              HOUSE ▬▬ here xx YEAR ▬▬ here xx WEARING ▬▬ here xx WHERE ▬▬ here xx WITH ▬▬ here xx FEELING ▬▬ here

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet," vestibulum nulla netus ut urna, scelerisque dignissimos sociis, morbi et id, in vehicula et sit lacus libero, venenatis commodo elementum risus porta leo. Natoque duis ultricies orci per eget, vulputate mollis eget et nunc morbi. Maecenas suscipit sit id, dolor tincidunt nec vitae, mauris donec morbi aliquam, ultrices vestibulum lorem curabitur libero sociosqu. Dignissim mollis tellus, nunc in consequat mauris eget, felis habitasse, augue lacus nec tortor pellentesque. Varius suspendisse, ipsum lectus curabitur impedit et, quis urna, quis imperdiet. Bibendum lobortis facilisis commodo autem, mollis turpis velit nonummy sed, arcu curabitur dui sit, viverra nulla blanditiis. Nibh orci, fermentum arcu nunc aliquam turpis ipsum elit. Donec vel, porttitor dignissim. Tincidunt sit sed sed sit, habitant in ac nam nulla vestibulum, curae cras sit scelerisque dictum ut, nibh nibh, ut id sed. Sagittis enim quam aliquam, amet lectus, congue nam sem bibendum rutrum, vestibulum tristique condimentum eget, sit id ut ultrices turpis. Ut accumsan per, vitae tempor molestie curae ac justo quam, sed libero vestibulum quis eu, porta risus.

"Mattis quis aliquet mi ornare ultricies nulla," lorem auctor wisi faucibus neque turpis massa. Aenean nam nonummy sed donec vitae vestibulum, enim ipsum amet justo imperdiet ut, magna pulvinar, cursus tristique turpis pellentesque nunc, ante in ligula. Cursus quis a cursus diam, dicta eu, vestibulum dignissim vitae eu rutrum turpis, odio enim per in lacus, erat maecenas. Cursus neque ligula, nonummy dui nibh ultrices donec donec curabitur, mollis volutpat pede, nullam id fusce mauris etiam nulla neque. Sed adipiscing nulla, magna viverra. Lectus nunc elit pede vivamus, arcu justo diam tellus fermentum iaculis mi, pretium malesuada lacinia, est amet semper dui per suspendisse. Convallis tellus turpis ligula convallis, felis aliquet hymenaeos morbi vel consequat, molestie sed semper accumsan. Semper placerat elit a et class, aliquet mi, consectetuer fugiat est dui sem in. Sed orci aptent sed. Id in eu odio nulla mauris orci, porta neque dui. Blandit posuere et gravida varius sapien, per vestibulum. Eget et odio lorem facilisi, montes consectetuer.

tab feel mortality ↘↘ SURROUND me xxxxx
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              I CLOSE MY EYES AND THINK THAT I HAVE FOUND ME tab I CLOSE MY EYES AND THINK THAT I HAVE FOUND ME
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              BUT x LIFE x INSIDE x THE x MUSIC x BOX x AIN'T x EASY xx
                                              THE MALLETS HIT THE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              GEARS ARE ALWAYS TURNING!!

AND EVERYONE INSIDE THE MECHANISM IS YEARNING TO GET OUT . . . xxxxx

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/xlizamarief/Olive01.jpg[/img]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][color=#8d7152][size=8][b][color=#b89f83]HOUSE[/color][/b] ▬▬ here [color=#6aa5bc]」[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [b][color=#b89f83]YEAR[/color][/b] ▬▬ here [color=#6aa5bc]」[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [b][color=#b89f83]WEARING[/color][/b] ▬▬ here [color=#6aa5bc]」[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [b][color=#b89f83]WHERE[/color][/b] ▬▬ here [color=#6aa5bc]」[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [b][color=#b89f83]WITH[/color][/b] ▬▬ here [color=#6aa5bc]」[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [b][color=#b89f83]FEELING[/color][/b] ▬▬ here [color=#6aa5bc]」[/color] [/size][/color][/align]
[size=10.5]"[color=#6aa5bc][b]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,[/b][/color]" vestibulum nulla netus ut urna, scelerisque dignissimos sociis, morbi et id, in vehicula et sit lacus libero, venenatis commodo elementum risus porta leo. Natoque duis ultricies orci per eget, vulputate mollis eget et nunc morbi. Maecenas suscipit sit id, dolor tincidunt nec vitae, mauris donec morbi aliquam, ultrices vestibulum lorem curabitur libero sociosqu. Dignissim mollis tellus, nunc in consequat mauris eget, felis habitasse, augue lacus nec tortor pellentesque. Varius suspendisse, ipsum lectus curabitur impedit et, quis urna, quis imperdiet. Bibendum lobortis facilisis commodo autem, mollis turpis velit nonummy sed, arcu curabitur dui sit, viverra nulla blanditiis. Nibh orci, fermentum arcu nunc aliquam turpis ipsum elit. Donec vel, porttitor dignissim. Tincidunt sit sed sed sit, habitant in ac nam nulla vestibulum, curae cras sit scelerisque dictum ut, nibh nibh, ut id sed. Sagittis enim quam aliquam, amet lectus, congue nam sem bibendum rutrum, vestibulum tristique condimentum eget, sit id ut ultrices turpis. Ut accumsan per, vitae tempor molestie curae ac justo quam, sed libero vestibulum quis eu, porta risus.

"[color=#6aa5bc][b]Mattis quis aliquet mi ornare ultricies nulla,[/b][/color]" lorem auctor wisi faucibus neque turpis massa. Aenean nam nonummy sed donec vitae vestibulum, enim ipsum amet justo imperdiet ut, magna pulvinar, cursus tristique turpis pellentesque nunc, ante in ligula. Cursus quis a cursus diam, dicta eu, vestibulum dignissim vitae eu rutrum turpis, odio enim per in lacus, erat maecenas. Cursus neque ligula, nonummy dui nibh ultrices donec donec curabitur, mollis volutpat pede, nullam id fusce mauris etiam nulla neque. Sed adipiscing nulla, magna viverra. Lectus nunc elit pede vivamus, arcu justo diam tellus fermentum iaculis mi, pretium malesuada lacinia, est amet semper dui per suspendisse. Convallis tellus turpis ligula convallis, felis aliquet hymenaeos morbi vel consequat, molestie sed semper accumsan. Semper placerat elit a et class, aliquet mi, consectetuer fugiat est dui sem in. Sed orci aptent sed. Id in eu odio nulla mauris orci, porta neque dui. Blandit posuere et gravida varius sapien, per vestibulum. Eget et odio lorem facilisi, montes consectetuer.[/size]
[align=right][size=20] [color=#9a8a65]◤[/color][/size][color=#7dbcd5][size=15]→[/size] :tab:[size=18][color=#b89f83]feel mortality[/color][/size] [size=20][color=#7dbcd5]↘↘ [/color][color=#7dbcd5]SURROUND[/color][/size] [size=24][color=#b89f83][u][color=#7dbcd5]me[/color][/u][/color][/size] [color=white]xxxxx[/color]
[color=#7dbcd5]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[size=7.5][b][color=#8d7152]I CLOSE MY EYES AND THINK THAT I HAVE FOUND ME :tab: I CLOSE MY EYES AND THINK THAT I HAVE FOUND ME [/color] [/b][/size]
[color=#7dbcd5]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[size=15][color=#b89f83]BUT [/color][size=12][color=white]x[/color][/size] [color=#7dbcd5]LIFE[/color] [size=12][color=white]x[/color][/size] [color=#b89f83]INSIDE[/color] [size=12][color=white]x[/color][/size] [color=#7dbcd5]THE[/color] [size=12][color=white]x[/color][/size] [color=#b89f83]MUSIC[/color] [size=12][color=white]x[/color][/size] [color=#7dbcd5]BOX[/color] [size=12][color=white]x[/color][/size] [color=#b89f83]AIN'T[/color] [size=12][color=white]x[/color][/size] [color=#7dbcd5]EASY[/color] [color=white]xx[/color]
[size=20][i][color=#8d7152]THE MALLETS HIT THE [/color][/i][/size] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
[size=20][color=#9a8a65]GEARS ARE ALWAYS TURNING[color=#360859][i][color=#7dbcd5]!![/color][/i] [color=#7dbcd5]█[/color][color=#7dbcd5]♔[/color][/size]
[size=9][b][color=#8d7152]AND EVERYONE INSIDE THE MECHANISM IS YEARNING TO GET OUT . . . [/color] [/b][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/align]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

_LilXParm_

The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff