Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
State of Guild: 2018 (Opinions Wanted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:54 pm
Recap

Well, isn't this a familiar predicament. So where do we go from here? At the moment, these are the options that are being considered. Just depends on if any interest in them.

A. Retry AG- The reboot never got off to launch due to busy time and everyone wasn't able to create profiles and rp. There been somewhat activity on the Discord server. If people want to actually branch that out into actual stories and beyond. If interest there I'll give it another go and reboot AG.

B. A new guild. We have the forums and such. It'll be a lot of work, but probably could be refreshing and beneficial for a change of pace. However, that would mean some people probably join and some people leave due to lack of interest and such. But what would guild be? Not sure, could garner some ideas. So far been thinking Gundam or Beyblade but honestly it just up in air. Could also Reboot RWBY guild but again depends on interest.

C: Just close guild down and let it be a momento. Lot of crap happened with this guild. Some cases it seem like good idea just let it sit but to just put official tag on it to be closed down and just reflect what could of been. Plus, it noticeable that the guild marker has not been great (Make guilds great again) for Gaia these days. It just facts.

Either way, I will have a thread open for opinions if wanna comment. Or could pm me. Whichever works.

~Noble Negative J3T aka (All Hail Tkubeba Killmonger)  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:46 pm
B!  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:07 pm
As usual, I'll say A still. lol