Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] Unfamiliar with familiars (Chifundo x Aisu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chufundo stalked through the forest her eyes sharp for any danger, the elders continued to whisper about the prophecy and Chufundo rolled her eyes every time. They didn't need a savior they had their royals and they had the strength of the hearts of the lions in their pride. She moved towards a tree when she heard a sound of a creature crying out. She went towards the sound and found a baby waterbuck. She blinked this was the last thing she thought she would find that night. She was confused and unsure what to do with the little baby. She stood there befuddled for a long time her focus at her job broken for the moment without a way to refocus.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:35 am
Midnightglow18

While Dastan had been working with the Mkulima over on the east side, Aisu was exploring the rest of the pride territories. Everything was relatively new for her here. She had grown up on the dying lands, and it had been forbidden to step foot in the God's territory. She had even met a deity, although not their former patron, on the lands to prove it really was sacred!

Lucky for the lioness, the members grew to the point that they no longer could sustain themselves on the small island, and they continued west over the river to make their new home. The next step the Malkia would take would be establishing some sort of bridge to bypass the island completely, so they could still work with the Mkulima.

Now, Aisu found herself near the Mpigani territory. The female appeared to be staring at something. Brown eyes glancing past Chufundo, Aisu too, spotted the lone waterbuck by itself. She frowned.

Waterbucks weren't part of the old lands? Perhaps there was a herd nearby? She glanced, not noticing one, before stepping towards the Mpigani.

"Poor thing is going to get itself killed out here by itself." Dastan had made a clear hunting schedule for the pride to not overhunt. Luckily for the small prey, waterbucks were not on that schedule, though the charcoal lioness would bring the information back to her mate that there was likely a herd around that they could find.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:47 am
KasaiLoki

Chufundo turned to the Malkia and then back to the little waterbuck she didn't want him to die. "Then perhaps I can protect him since there seems to be no mother around for him." She looked up at the stars and then down at the little waterbuck. "I think I will name him Thanatos." She said softly and gently nuzzled the waterbuck to let him know she didn't mean him any harm. Thanatos made a few crying noises before he relaxed and accepted Chufundo's comfort. "I am Chufundo little one. And this is my pride's Malkia." She then turned to Aisu and asked: "What are you doing out here by yourself this late?" She asked protective and firm even with the leaders of their people. Chufundo would blame herself forever if the Malkia was kidnapped, killed, or hunt. Wandering around the forest by herself at night.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:54 am
Midnightglow18

Aisu raised an eyebrow at Chufundo's suggestion.

"Careful in doing so." She said cautiously. "It is a prey beast, and may cause some conflict from other Mpiganis..." The charcoal female didn't dismiss the idea however, so Chufundo was able to do as she wished. Her ears did perk at the name suggestion. At least the female seemed to have calmed the crying creature, so less attention would be attracted.

"I'm sure Dastan would not like you having such a...pet. But if he questions it, just let him know I said it was fine." She had a way with her mate that would be able to convince them.

"Worry not, Chufundo. I am merely just walking and observing the land. I have let others know my path and time frame so that if I do not return in a 'timely' manner they will be out here looking for me." Aisu grinned. She wasn't use to this overprotectiveness the pride now offered. She had been Queen for years, and was responsible for the fallen lands they had come from. Perhaps this was better?

"Where do you plan on keeping little Thanatos?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:04 am
KasaiLoki

Chufundo nodded thinking about her own parents who were gone and the old lioness who had to take care of her as a cub. "I don't care if it will cause problems for me. Perhaps I can talk one of the nannies to watch him for me when I have to go out on patrol." She smiled a little at Aisu being willing to defend her choice to keep the little waterbuck. "Thank you Malkia." She frowned again "I suppose I'll keep him with me so no one eats him." Chufundo frowned "Yea Mame but what if you are kidnapped, killed or hurt what will become of the pride if we lose you because you were left unprotect?" Chufundo's parents had died in the fallen lands leaving Chufundo alone. She wouldn't risk others getting hurt. She shrugged her shoulders once again at where to keep little Thanatos other than with her. Thanatos made little baby noises and then stood up his legs still a little shaky because he was so young.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:10 am
Midnightglow18

Contemplating the suggestion, Aisu nodded slowly. "Perhaps Mina or Mpenzi will assist. Their schedules have been relatively quiet as of late, though I have heard word there was a young cub found in the forests recently that was taken in."

The reminded Aisu, she needed to go see this new cub.

"Please, call me Aisu." The lioness corrected the formality. She never was a female that enjoyed being called by her rank, even though it was necessary in a pride hierarchy system.

"All I ask is be careful." While she knew the names and faces of the lions in the pride, she didn't know their personalities just yet. With the new protector rank, who knew what would be in it.

"I'll be careful," she chuckled. "I promise!" However, she glanced at the Mpigani. "But if you wish, you can accompany me back to my den? I think my rounds are done for the evening."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:20 am
KasaiLoki

Chufundo smiled a little as she listened to Aisu "Thank you I will have to ask them, perhaps Thanatos would like to play with the little cub as long as she doesn't hurt him. We do not have many cubs right now.." Least she didn't think their pride had many cubs. She looked a bit uncomfortable with the idea but she took a deep breath and then said "Aisu. I am Chufundo." She nodded "I will be." She nodded again her shift was ending and she needed to take her baby waterbuck back to the pride and settle him somewhere. "Alright Aisu." She said ready to head back to the den.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:28 am
Midnightglow18

The charcoal lioness nodded.

"Maybe. I have yet to actually meet the young one too, but I hear she had a small protector of her own in the form of a...maned wolf?" Aisu had not seen such a creature before. So now there was a waterbuck and a maned wolf in the pride. They were definitely being a bit more open it seemed with creatures. Aisu enjoyed that.

Nodding at the name provided, Aisu didn't stop to say she knew. She let the female have her introduction. Aisu had seen her around and knew of names from others.

Pivoting on her feet, the lioness looked over her shoulder towards the pale waterbuck foal. "Will he be able to walk?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:43 am
KasaiLoki

Chufundo nodded as she nosed Thanatos moved slowly forward he looked at the two lionesses and then said "Umm yea I can walk.." He said in a soft tone a little bit afraid and uncertain since getting lost in the forest he was thirsty and tired. Chufundo smiled happy he could speak she had been uncertain before. "Come let us go home." She said firmly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:49 am
Midnightglow18
fin!

"Oh. He speaks!" Aisu laughed as the waterbuck shakily moved forward. At least Chufundo wouldn't have to worry about teaching him all the basic skills of life, though she did have a tough time before her raising a baby, let alone a prey beast. Aisu figured she could do it though, if she couldn't, then...well the poor baby wouldn't have a very happy ending.

"Good," The Malkia continued forward, making small chat with the Mpigani and her new ward until they arrived at the den. Excusing herself from the pair, the dark lioness entered, sending a small wave goodbye as she went further to the darkness, waiting for the return of her mate.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces