Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[PRP] Just Some Water (Aturdokht x Diffudi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diffudi knew a lot of ways to curse. And a lot of words that she probably shouldn't say anywhere near her cubs. Who, unsurprisingly enough, were nowhere near here. And probably not cubs anymore, but she wasn't great at keeping track of those things. But that was besides the point.

The point was that whoever had invented deserts, and sand, should be killed. Not just slain, but torn to shreds, mutilated, and their carcass left to rot in this godforsaken landscape people called a desert.

All the leotah wanted was some water. But dear sweet gods was she pissed at its lack.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aturdokht was near the southern border of the lands, scouting out for more herbs for her training. She was a medic, but she was hoping to become a more skilled medic. Which meant running errands and doing all the dirty work for the rest of those in the healing caste.

Well, being fire-less had driven her to this job. At least she enjoyed it.

Her ears twitched as she heard a sound, and then realized she caught sight of something. Someone? Someone....not looking too good. The white lioness approached carefully, quickly realizing that this was an outsider who must be completely lost. They would never be allowed here.

"Careful! Don't come into the Motoujamii lands any more than you have," she warned.  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:19 pm
"Motowhati?" the leotah echoed, not even paying much attention to the words coming out of her own mouth. She saw...something...white? Like a big cloud but on the ground. The sand. So much sand. Diffudi blinked, shaking her head in an effort to focus her attention.

It was...a lioness. A very large white lioness. Oh. Okay. She could deal with that a lot easier than a cloud.

"I just need water," the leotah said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:46 pm
Oh s**t. This dark creature was in worse shape that the white lioness realized. She..she? Her shape was thin, yet the tail was so strange....and as the medic had never left the lands of her birth, she really had no idea what sort of creature she was dealing with here. She only knew that it was clearly not a lion, and would not be tolerated by her homelands if it tried to stay.

"You really....I should get you out, but you'd probably die before I got you back to the better part of the border..." Arty glanced around, but it seemed like it was just the two of them. A good thing, and a bad thing. She didn't even know what it was she was helping, but she wasn't about to let this creature die in front of her when she felt like she could save her.

"I don't think you could get there yourself....will you let me help you? The closest place to get some water isn't too far, but it isn't very big, either..." She was half-explaining things to the stranger, and half rambling to herself at this point.  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:51 pm
Green eyes viewed the white lioness - it was definitely a lioness now that she was close enough for Diffudi to see her against the blinding brightness - with suspicion. On the one paw, she seemed willing to help as needed. On the other hand, she also seemed to be shooing the leotah away.

"I just need water," Diffudi repeated. "I can walk without your help." The words and intonation were defensive, but who was going to let a big, well-fed lioness so close to them when they couldn't even tell if she was an ally or an enemy?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:11 pm
Arty rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to eat you," she huffed, taking note of that defensive tone. She was the stranger here, or did she not realize she stumbled onto hostile lands?

"I'm trying to help you, and then get you on your way. I'm just a medic here, but these aren't kind lands to strangers. If I was more involved in the army-aspect, I....honestly don't know what they'd do." She grew quiet, sure it would be something that this dark stranger wouldn't have liked.

"Its just this way; you'll see a couple little plants before the water is visible." Arty nodded over her shoulder, hoping that she would follow along.  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:16 pm
The leotah raised an eyebrow at that. Who would eat a fellow feline? Only a cannibal, as far as she was concerned. No, she wasn't worried about the lioness eating her. But biting could be a problem, given the size and power of those jaws.

Still, water was water and Diffudi followed after the lioness, thinking over the information she'd been presented with. There was a pride around here, and they seemed xenophobic given the lioness' reaction. Probably another godsbedamned lions-only pride. They had an army, which spoke poorly for Diffudi's experience if she hadn't been found by this Medic...assuming she was conscious at that point.

And, of course, they had to be absolutely insane to live in a desert.

"Strangers, huh. By which you mean anyone unfortunate enough to not be born a lion?" The leotah sneered as she spoke, having met such idiots before.  
[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games