Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for friends and a possible girlfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Retro Weeb

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:28 pm
Hello out there world of Gaia. I'm on here looking for new friends and maybe a relationship if someone is interested. Been around this site off and on since 2008. I'm just on here seeing what I can find for social activity. I know this place isn't what it used to be. Seems like the community has been getting smaller all the time.

My real name is Brandon and I am 24 years old. I recently moved back to my home state of Florida from Kentucky. I lived in Kentucky for 4 years and I been told I got a pretty strong Southern tone from it. Living back at home with family until I get back on my feet again. I'm a pretty laid back person. People usually describe me as pretty funny and kind. I have a weird sense of humor. It's pretty random and I enjoy making others laugh.

For hobbies and what not I am into Anime, Reading, And Gaming. I like getting into conversations about weird topics. I love talking about aliens, conspiracy theories, ghosts, and anything else occult.

If you are interested in the romance part. I don't have super high expectations in what I am looking for. Just looking for someone maybe around my age. I don't mind the distance part so much. I like girls who are clingy and caring. Someone whose got similar interests is a plus. I'm open to video/voice calling. It's not required because I know people are socially awkward online and what not.

If I don't seem lame or anything, come drop me a line. Always up for new conversations!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:02 am
Still looking bump  

The Retro Weeb

Lonely Phantom

The Retro Weeb

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:43 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:22 pm
Bump.  

The Retro Weeb

Lonely Phantom