User Image

_________________||Tell Me Some Basics…||
tab Who Are You?| Ryslatho
tab How Old Are You?| 15
tab What Sex Are You?| I am a man.
tab What Do You Look Like| I keep my eyes covered with a cream colored mask. As with most Aburame, I keep my eyes covered as much as possible. My hair is black and my clothing is spartan and handmade, though not by me.
tab Who Are Your People?| I'm a mutt through and through. My lineage is mixed Yamato Japanese, Ainu, and Maori.
tab Do You Have a Lineage?| Aburame
tab Where Are You From?| I was raised in the forests. I have never seen a major village.
tab How Tall Are You?| 5'8"
tab How Much Do You Weight?| 153 lb when I'm without a hive
tab What Best Describes Your Frame?| Medium
tab What Were You?| I was a nobody, just another child being raised away from others for fear, and ignorance, of the plague.
tab How Experienced Were You At It?| I was pretty good at being a nobody, I suppose. E-rank if I had to put a letter to it.

_________________||Now, Some Details…||
tab What Are You Like?| It is insanity to repeat what has demonstrably failed. We're going to have to be a more willing to leave our comfort zone, and this is coming from the guy who's family puts hundreds of dangerous insects inside their flesh. I don't know what's out there, but we should find out. I tend to be quiet and understated. What I lack in verbal range, I instinctively make up for with body language. Words are hard to use and easy to abuse and listening to long speeches make me uncomfortable.
tab What Do You Believe In?| I believe in making the best out of what was given to me. I should co-exist with this world around me, rather than trying to forcefully shape it into something that it no longer can be.
tab What Do You Fear?|
      • Large gatherings of people make me hairs-on-edge uncomfortable. I cannot help but always be on guard when far outnumbered by strangers. People are far more unpredictable than animals.
      • Hunger and thirst. I experience anxiety when supplies get low. Intense hunger and thirst will drive me to desperate acts, morality be damned.
      • I fear the dead. A body is just a body and I have no qualms using it as such but my acts and readiness to desecrate corpses have made me paranoid of karmic retribution from spirits.... Have I eaten man before? What a strange question...
tab What Strengths Define You?|
      • I am personally pretty messed up in many ways so I have learned tolerance and empathy for others, unless I am being negatively affected.
      • I am willing to practice unconventional methods some people may find reprehensible.
      • I hold human life in a relatively high regard. I'm more likely to chose to help a human than to help a beast and my instincts are to save people in trouble.
tab What Weaknesses Define You?|
      • As much as I may say I'm tolerant and empathetic, the rules of nature are still in full effect for me. My moral compass vanishes when I am being threatened in some way.
      • I adapt to the world around me, becoming more hostile and feral the longer I am outside civilization. Is there a point of no return?
      • My mind and my instincts are constantly at odds as both tend to interpret this world in different ways while I lack any experience. Perhaps as I grow and experience more of this world, I will know which one to trust.
tab What Era(s) Are You From?| The Era of Attention
tab What Have You Experienced?| My family fled away from their home village while I was still in the womb. I... don't recognize the symbol of the village, but I don't recognize the symbol of any village, you must understand. My parents, believing that the plague was contagious, sought refuge in a treacherously difficult to navigate forest. We are Aburame, you see. Their insects would allow us to survive in such a place. So in the middle of the night, my parents set off with large gourds of insects to seek a refuge away from the chaos.

It was in this isolation, surrounded by bugs and beasts that I was born and raised. A small number of times each year, the family would journey towards a small village for supplies and for news. I quite relished these trips, allowing me to experience more of the world. The stories around the world were fascinating too. Technology had begun to grow around then and it became easy to hear broadcasts through radio or Intranet. Our family even purchased one for their hidden home. When war began to spread, father took the radio away. He did no wish me to hear the grim news being reported, the cruelty inflicted by humans unto humans. Of course they still listened, but over time my interest in it faded away when other activities occupied my time. I was, after all, in the midst of integrating my very first hive with my body.

One day, when I was 10 years old, hunter-nins wearing the headbands of Father and Mother's village had found their way to our hidden house. Father and Mother had grown lax in their years of solitude and, well, their home village had grown desperate for manpower. Mother hid me in the waste and refuge of our house. It stank. Out of fear, I remained motionless in that pile for timeless hours, my only contact with the outside world being the kikaichu implanted in me. When I finally could not stand the nauseating stench, I left it to find myself alone. I... never saw my parents again. I do not know what happened to them.

The various insect hives my parents had kept were a problem. There was no way I had the chakra or the training to maintain so many, so I had to release them. Huge swarms of chakra absorbing insects dispersed through the forests while I kept as many as I could on me. I spent the next few years of my life living alone. When I tried to retrace my steps to the nearby towns, I found them naught but smoldering ruins. I took what I could salvage over many trips and lived alone. Without any guidance for my personal training, I focused more on surviving day to day. Not particularly strong, I focused on training what I could manage by myself. Such as speed, stewing, or utilizing poisons. I shunned any contact with other humans, for the trauma of my parents being taken away was, is, still fresh in my mind. The disasters, natural, man-made, and unnatural, I heard from salvaged radios or from sneaking around convinced me that the current path people had chosen was ultimately unsustainable. I often thought about the end of humanity. Surviving on my own was challenging. There were many times I nearly starved to death, especially during the cold winters. My urge to survive was very strong though. I... did whatever I had to. It worked, didn't it?

It was during my 15th winter when I found myself encased in crystal.... Seemingly no rhyme or reason.

_________________||What Can You Do…||
tab How Do You Experience Life?|

tab How Do You View It?|

tab What Makes You Unique? |
      Kikaichu Reminesence: He was a boy beloved by insects...
      When the great disaster struck the lands, some of the insects of the Aburame Clan sought out new, usually non-human, hosts. However, when these insects are exposed to Ryslatho, some deep primal memory of theirs awakens. Ryslatho can utilize non-hostile Hives which are within 5 meters of him for his own Clan techniques if they are not bonded to another human being.
      Entomon Necrosis: It's free real estate
      Ryslatho was a host to kikaichu before he was cocooned, as most Aburame are. Those insects all died within him, leaving behind dead bugs and dusty carapaces that slowly seep out his pores until new tenants can give his body a spring cleaning. The hive network left behind is easily integrated by any newcomers and allows for an additional 150 insects per hive to reside in Ryslatho.
      Self Sufficient Do I have to do everything around here? ..... Oh right, I do.
      Ryslatho starts with 4 extra skill points.
tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Chakra Pool → 100
      tab Chakra Color → Radioactive Green
      tab Chakra Materialization → Green, toxic-looking sludge oozing out of his pores
      tab Chakra Elements:
          tab • Water
          tab • Earth
      Stamina Pool → 100
      Archetype → Magician

»» +100 Chakra
      »» +100 Stamina
      »» +125 Ryo
      »» +1 Stage [Bukijutsu or Taijutsu]
      »» +2 Ninjutsu Slots
      »» +1 Proficiency Point
      »» +1 Skill Point

Statistics:
        Power| ☆☆ [2]
        Agility| ☆☆☆☆ [4]
        Intelligence| ☆☆ [2]
        Chakra| ☆☆☆☆ [4]

tab What Skills Do You Posses?|

• Foraging ► [3]
      • Field Triage ► [3]
      • Poisonmaking ► [5] (2 derived from Aburame Clan)
      • Poultices ► [3]
      • Stewery ► [3]
tab What Are You Proficient With?|

• Handheld Ranged Weapons
      tab • Tomahawk
      • Unarmed Combat
tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Ninjutsu → 01 // 03
      Genjutsu → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02
      Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Skill Points → 17 // 17 [10 from Base + 1 from Archetype + 4 from PA + 2 to Poisonmaking from Bloodline]
      Proficiency Points → 03 // 03
_________________||What Do you Possess…||
tab How Much Experience Do I Possess?|
tab How Much Ryo Do I Own?| 0
tab What Do I Carry?|
      • Tomahawks x4
      • Spiked Knuckledusters [pair, 30 durability each]
      • Super Light Armor - Reinforced Clothing [D-ranked, Scale 5]
      • Hidden Pockets Clothing
      • Backpack
      • Large Sack
      • Satchel, Small
      • Rope (20 meters total)
      • Whetstone (Durability 3) x2
      • Oiled Waterskin x2
      • Shovel
      • Skinning Knife
      • Pot, Cooking
      • Mess Kit
      • Sketchbook
      • Pencil
      • Pen
      • [5] Senbon
      • Flint and Steel x2
      • Blanket
      Locations of Items

Weapons
      [2] Tomahawks carried on person. [2] Tomahawks kept in the Large Sack.
      Spiked Knuckledusters kept in regular clothing pockets.
      [5] Senbon hidden among clothing pockets.
      Other
      Pot, Cooking, Mess Kit, Shovel, and Skinning Knife carried in Large Sack.

Sketchbook, [1] Pencil, [1] Pen, [1] Oiled Waterskin, and Rope kept in Backpack. Blanket either rolled up and strapped atop Backpack or stuffed in Large Sack.

[2] Flint & Steel and [2] Whetstone carried in Satchel, Small.

[1] Oiled Waterskin worn on hip.

tab What Techniques Do You Possess?|
      [Jutsu]
        • Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) Maruton --- D-rank

[Stages of Learning]

tab What Secrets Have You Discovered?|

tab What Secrets Have You Laid Claim To?|