Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply RP Obsession!
Questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:32 am
Come and ask any questions that you may have about the guild ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:22 pm
Is there a discord for the guild? at least to make it easier to plot and discuss?  

Harry_Break_Free

Omnipresent Vampire

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:39 pm
Harry_Break_Free
Is there a discord for the guild? at least to make it easier to plot and discuss?

No there isn't, sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:34 pm
Hi i'm new to the guild just read the rules. got the basics I like the guilds layout nice job Captain. I seen alot of my rp buddys hitting this place up so I wanna give it a shot anyways is this your OCC if not I apologize and I'll delete this post and head over there instead. Also basic question what are the active group rps? And are there positions available.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:44 pm
GuenivereOrion
Hi i'm new to the guild just read the rules. got the basics I like the guilds layout nice job Captain. I seen alot of my rp buddys hitting this place up so I wanna give it a shot anyways is this your OCC if not I apologize and I'll delete this post and head over there instead. Also basic question what are the active group rps? And are there positions available.

Hi and welcome to the guild ^^ your post is fine so no need to delete it. Anywho, there are three active group rps and they are basically walk-ins. Two of them do have profile coding that you need to so, but other than that they are just walk-ins for anyone to start posting.

I hope that helps ^^ anymore questions let me know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm
BlueBunnieBabe
GuenivereOrion

Hi and welcome to the guild ^^ your post is fine so no need to delete it. Anywho, there are three active group rps and they are basically walk-ins. Two of them do have profile coding that you need to so, but other than that they are just walk-ins for anyone to start posting.

I hope that helps ^^ anymore questions let me know.

Thank you most appreciated I will check them out and I will follow the coding on the profile as accordance  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:50 pm
was wondering if i could hold a avatar contest in the guild ? I have prizes for the winners just need a place to hold the contest??  
RP Obsession!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games