Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅทโ•‘๏นThe Land of Rivers๏น‚
๐Ÿž๏ธ || Kogarashi Marketplace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image

• It had been several days since the passing of her parents, she had made it to Kogarashi Market and had been staying in an Inn to rest up and recover as well as clean herself up. The days had been slow while seeking information about the marked man who had gotten away, the last person she needed to kill to complete her vengeance for her family. Today she found herself walking about her scales visible upon her hands and arms, a hat covering her head and wearing fairly normal clothing. She blended in fairly well as she would walk about stopping only when she noticed a big board in front of her, it had papers all over it with the labels of "Reward" which caught her attention quickly. Red eyes glimpsed through the various titles and spotted something that aligned with her goals. Fingers grasped one "Village Reconancence", that meant travel and possible info on the man with the mark, she greedily read through it and took note of the requirement of a 'group'. Grimacing as she would turn still holding the paper, she needed to find someone who would team up with her....the local bar might have someone drunk and or willing enough to go with her. Long legs carried her along the path through the marketplace, she'd spot the bar with ease as another man was tossed out of it while hollering about someone. Lumine hardly paid attention to the man as she would walk through the entrance of the bar and glance around, everyone was happily chatting and...well... "Oui! Anyone got the grit to go on a mission with me?!" she hollered the question loudly causing the bar to go silent and stare at her with mostly bewildered expressions. She didn't falter even slightly, "Well? Anyone?" she questioned blithely while seeming to be on the more impatient side.

• D-Reiko Z

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:35 am

User Image

The oni was out of place in this city, far from the arctic reaches of the northern iron country, she was of burgundy skin and scarlet hair adorned with black horns and a violet eye that marked her as one of the Geyser Clan. Here it was the shift to cover for living expenses, that and the oni were stereotyped as brewers of the infamous sake they used in their ninjutsu. Kuza didn't practice the art too well like those of her clan that went on their pilgrimage to make profit, instead her pursuit of knowledge was more personal as it was curiosity of the world outside the clans. Kuza was done with her shift when the scene played out in the common room of the bar, another that was drawn to this very corner of the world that seemed out of place, perhaps more so than herself. Scales gleaming and crimson eyes hue with secrets unspoken of what they've seen. She inquired on who the woman was, curious of where they were from as the scales had caught this Oni's eye. She seemed to be searching for something, body language betraying an intent of a search like a predator scouring the warren. It wasn't until she had scanned the room, a request that was partly demand barked out to those in the room. Much of the chatter fell silent here, others turned while a few too addled by the demon drink they consumed to even care as the Oni scratched her arm as she considered.

"Tis what you look for, scaled one?" Kuza spoke up as she stepped away from the counter, pulling a satchel over her shoulder as she had already planned to leave for the night. Her single violet eye settled on the scaled woman and she breathed out lightly. "Give me a moment or two and I very well might assist you for a price of some knowledge." Her condition was quite simple as she crossed her arms, ignoring the clammer of some of the customers which she chuckled at. "Quite a stir you made."

User Image

Cor Contritum

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:04 am
User Image

• Lumine stared around the bar, red eyes narrowed as she waited for someone with a spine to answer her. The smell of liquor permeated the air with a sickly sweetness as she continued to survey the area, her hope slowly draining as she would realize no one was going to raise their hand or voice to her. Fingers curled tight until a woman's voice called out, she glanced up to spot a one-eyed woman approaching her with the remarks of 'hold up, I'll help for a price." If she had animal ears they'd have perked up, but she was mostly human looking, she'd become quaintly curious as the other would go on to mention that she had caused a bit of trouble. Lumine smiled lightly, "A price of some knowledge? What knowledge do you seek?" she wondered acknowledging the first thing that concerned her, "I mean, if I shyly walk around demanding someone go with me, would that work out in my favor?" she proffered the question a bit smuggly. Obviously the red head was still greatly immature and not the type to shy away from doing dangerous and impulsive things, "I'm Lumine, by the one...miss one eye..." she'd remark. She'd been just a little nettled by being called 'scaled one'.

• D-Reiko Z

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:27 pm

User Image

A nod from her of what she sought, something simple it was but she grinned at being poked at that she had one eye. "Kuza." She said, unbothered by the one called Lumine's jab at her missing eye and instead she followed up with the answer to her question. "Anything. But if I am specific," the oni rubbed her chin and pointed to the scales she observed on her. "you stand out more than myself, and what you are interests me." her curiosity was growing more she spoke with her and Kuza observed her more as a subject than a person for a second, but she stopped herself before she went on.

Instead, she danced around the question if taking such an approach for assistance would help. Kuza needled her own response to it with a shrug and dryly said "But of course, in this part of town there are those who cut a throat for half a bite of bread." Her exaggeration was a bit superfluous as Kuza only nodded. "But it works, and I offer help with naught but information as payment." the smirk again as she mentioned the offer once more. "I am a healer by tradition of my tribe, if that makes it more tempting." Her curiosity only grew by the moment.

User Image

Cor Contritum

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:27 pm
User Image

• Lumine took a breath in as she scented the other for anything that she should find herself mildly concerned about, but she was thankful to find nothing but the smells of the town and the strong and sweet scent of liquor on the other. The announcement of the other's name after the little snipe from being called scaly would be acknowledged with a light nod of the head. Red eyes glowed with an unnatural light as the other would continue on to explain herself to the young kemono-man, she would tilt her head however at the other's interest in her specifically which made her feel mildly anxious. It wasn't like she was upset about being a target of interest, but the natural fear of another's intentions being unknown had easily sparked the 'be careful' vibe in her young body. It took a moment, but Lumine would nod slowly, "Al...right." she mumbled looking a bit skeptical at the other. As the conversation continued on to the state of the town she would beckon the other to continue walking so they weren't in the way, standing still could sometimes mean death in the wild. She'd grimace at the woman's remark on the quick loss of life, she'd mute the sting in her chest though at the sight of her mother's throat getting slit before her eyes less then a few days ago. Mouth turned down in a slight frown as she wondered what the purpose of killing her parent's had been, "That is...very wasteful." she murmured quietly glancing around curiously as if expecting to spot the target she wanted. Kuza continued their conversation with ease and exposed more about herself, this would cause the dark skinned woman to perk up, "It's a good thing it's just information....I am not a healer....but I am practicing to be one." she stated with a light smile, "I'm more of a.....bear." she stated trying to make a comparison to something that fights, "Or uh...I'm more claws then hands." she murmured before offering the sheet of paper she had in her hand to Kuza, "We need to go investigate a village...I don't know much about them so I'm hoping you have more info." she stated calmly to the other stopping in a less crowded part of the street near the edge of what looked like an entrance and exit. Lean arms crossed over the red head's chest as she looked to Kuza with the hopes that she would have more of an idea, "I mean, if you don't, we can just explore anyways ya know?" she offered light heartedly.

• D-Reiko Z

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:16 am
User Image

If the pub was any more novel, this would be the opening of a D&D campaign. Miming that he three in his party, he was taken to a table out on the street, Kaoru hopping into his lap and leaning on him, head perched directly beneath his chin, the way a cat would when it wanted attention. "Ichiban shibori and mongolian beef for me. The dog will have an order of beef. The woman can order for herself." He went to stroking Kaoru's back and tail, scritching her ear in a vain attempt to brighten her mood that he himself didn't believe in. He certainly didn't associate the Kogarashi Institute as anything beautiful now, and would drain his own blood rather than go back there for another second. Even if the sort to kill for revenge, he didn't stand a chance against those monsters. Not even Kya had, and she'd been the strongest person he knew. "I can't stay here anymore, Ikuyo. There are events I can no longer ignore, and your training will suffer for it. I'm taking you both to see my sage masters. They can look after you while I'm away."

็ฅžๅดŽ
Sharingan: Active (Insight & Mirroring)

Current BGM: Adrift
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709 | Uzushiogakure Registration #382864423 | Rogue ID #384459474
Village NonexxxxxTitle Inu SenxxxxxRank Sxxxxx
Chakra 1,785 / 2,100xxxxxStamina 1,940 / 2,055xxxxxNature 750 / 750
Strength: 12xxxxxxSpeed: 6xxxxxxReflex: 11xxxxxxFortitude: 3
Energy Recovery : [ 15 / 15 ]xxxxxxOhoyamatsumi 160 / 160
Active Techniques:
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
โ€ข May Wind, October Wind: Once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This skill requires no chakra or activation.
โ€ข Blessed Rain: Chakra cost for complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques reduced by 5.
โ€ข Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent within the topic
โ€ข Light Armor: Able to absorb the damage from C-ranked attacks. The force of a B-ranked or stronger attack will penetrate through this armor. This armor can be worn under clothing. The armor is considered destroyed if the collision would reasonably break the armor
โ€ข Efreet Cloak: Sorta make fire not gooder?
Personal Attributes:
โ€ข Amaterasu's Cloak: All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 25 chakra. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
โ€ข Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense.
โ€ข Melee Prodigy: The user obtains a slight active increase to reflex while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a slight increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
โ—‹ Bukijutsu Class โ€ข Learn [5] extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
xxxxxโ€ขMystic Hero: The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by simply pointing the tip or blade in the direction desired to launch the technique. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu at their body rank and below for a single activation every 3 posts
โ—‹ Bloodline Class โ€ข Learn [5] extra Bloodline techniques per post.
xxxxxโ€ขDual Ancestry: Can use Mokuton techniques
โ—‹ Cross Class โ€ข Bloodline techniques with Bukijutsu attributes cost [10] less. Able to gain reductions on learning bukijutsu based on reductions given by bloodline.
Tags
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:45 am
User Image
__Taking her place to sit at the cozy little restaurant it was only when the waiter tried to take her order that Ikuyo realized she had no idea what kind of food people these people ate. Too embarrassed to waste time deciphering the menu Ikuyo ended up just copying Kanzaki's order. '"I'll uh jist take de seem as 'im tanks." As soon as the waiter had left to rely their orders looked back at Kanzaki speak of taking her away in order to continue her training, although the actual meaning behind those words was lost on her. Ikuyo didn't understand yet that their leave would be final, only that she might gain the opportunity to learn more of the craft of these so called sages. It wasn't until Kazanki had used the word 'leave' that her expression would turn into a confused one. "Ah wait, wat do yer mean leave? Oi tart yer were meant ter be me teacher?"

When the waiter arrived with their selection of food Ikuyo wasn't hungry anymore. Instead she waited for the man to leave before finishing their discussion. "Oi mean oi don't mean ter cause disrespect, oi'm sure dat yisser masters are wise an' powerful an' normally oi wud relish de chance ter learn from dem. But oi made me pact witcha. If yer nade ter dayle wi' whatever dis is oi want ter be by yisser side 'elpin." Subconsciously Ikuyo glanced at Kaoru for support on all this. Surely she didn't want to leave her master either and he did say both of them.

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 790 / 790 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 485 / 485 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 10,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
โœ˜โ•‘ Kogarashix โœ˜โ•‘ Rogue x โœ˜โ•‘ C Ranked x โœ˜โ•‘ Medic/Buki x
xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Indefatigable Interloper
ย 

ย 

ย 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:46 am
User Image

How many times had he died now? Even recently, he'd lost count. Kanzaki kept getting involved in things he had no business being in, his budding sense of justice moving him to risk his life for others and pay the price for it, every single time. This time was probably the worst. He had no powerful allies who understood him well, which was his own fault with how closed off he'd been in this life. Now, only his dog and his student were there, and he wasn't going to have them killed. However, he'd never told anyone about his past lives, and he sure as s**t wasn't going to start now. He didn't say a word, just nudging Kaoru a bit. "I'll come back when I'm done. Probably." She hopped off his lap into her own chair, resting her chin on the table and looking back and forth between the two humans. She'd sought training by Kya in order to be able to go with him when he eventually made his stupid decisions, but she'd been too late.

He parted his chopsticks and cleaned them off when their food arrived, taking a long sip of his beer, listening to her but sort of letting it go through one ear and out the other. Kaoru took to lapping up the sauce, avoiding her vegetables and Ikuyo's, torn on what time she could shift from her canine form and finally stand in equal footing in battle.
"...my old boss was an underclassman at the academy. Strongest person I've ever seen before I got here. Our only friend, the one who gave me my scars, who could turn me inside out in sweat, was turned into ash. Then, they dropped a shooting star on to our home, as if killing them wasn't enough." He paused to take a drink of beer, Kaoru suddenly not eating, curling up in her chair. Done with his drink he slammed his fist on the table, making their plates jump jabbing his chopsticks at her, eyes spiraling counter to one another once as another ring of tomoe developed. "If either of you think you're coming with me to deal with them, you're wrong. Not having anyone else getting killed over my poor life choices. This is my punishment for thinking I could take it easy this time around. Her go. After noms. Be good girl." The solemness of her statement snapped him out his uncharacteristic anger, returning to his mongolian beef as a cloud of awkward hung over him, expecting more of a fight out of her. She just sat in her chair, looking away into the middle distance or at Ikuyo for a while. Just as Ikuyo finished saying her piece or protesting, she'd stand up and shake her back out, hopping out of her chair. Last time they parted it was just because she needed to drop off a gift. This time was something much more dire, but she understood he needed to do it, even if she hated it. She hopped onto his lap and licked his cheek. "Him safe. Her wait for Kuyo at dojo, then take her to Inusekai." Appetite gone, Kaoru the Shiba Inu headed off into the city, not looking back.

[Kaoru /exit]

็ฅžๅดŽ
Mangekyou Sharingan: Active (Insight & Mirroring & Piercing)

Current BGM: Adrift
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709 | Uzushiogakure Registration #382864423 | Rogue ID #384459474
Chakra 1,800 / 2,100xxxxxStamina 1,955 / 2,055xxxxxNature 750 / 750
Strength: 12xxxxxxSpeed: 6xxxxxxReflex: 12xxxxxxFortitude: 3
Active Techniques:
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
โ€ข May Wind, October Wind: Once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This skill requires no chakra or activation.
โ€ข Blessed Rain: Chakra cost for complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques reduced by 5.
โ€ข Light Armor: Able to absorb the damage from C-ranked attacks. The force of a B-ranked or stronger attack will penetrate through this armor. This armor can be worn under clothing. The armor is considered destroyed if the collision would reasonably break the armor
Personal Attributes:
โ€ข Amaterasu's Cloak: All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 25 chakra. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
โ€ข Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense.
โ€ข Melee Prodigy: The user obtains a slight active increase to reflex while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a slight increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
xxxxxโ€ขMystic Hero: The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by simply pointing the tip or blade in the direction desired to launch the technique. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu at their body rank and below for a single activation every 3 posts
โ—‹ Cross Class โ€ข Bloodline techniques with Bukijutsu attributes cost [10] less. Able to gain reductions on learning bukijutsu based on reductions given by bloodline.
Tags
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:46 pm
User Image
__Recoiling at his the anger of his statement Ikuyo found herself still struggling to follow. Who exactly was he talking about? The only one that she could think of that fit the context would be.. Kagami. But even if that were true, why would Kazanki even be willing to be here if one he cared for so deeply stood against them? Ikuyo knew not the existence of untruths and spyโ€™s, in her mind war was as clear cut as night and day. To be honest she couldnโ€™t understand the loss of a loved one either, as she had never had anyone so close to her to feel sadness over their those returned to the earth. However, if her mentor was so set on leaving her behind there was only one logical path in her mind. Calmly taking her water let for he by the waiter and used it to wipe lean the blue tattooโ€™s marking her body revealing their false nature.

Originally meant to mark those who passed the warriorโ€™s trial in her clan, Ikuyo had used dyed clay to mark herself when the elders had denied her. Out here however, she was no warrior. These people fought by calling down stars and sundering earth. Compared to that she was like a little child playing at the adults game. Kanzakiโ€™s words made that clear to her. โ€œOi understan'. Yer don't want me ter cos scon are too weak. Take me ter yisser masters den an' handle whatever so'tiz yer nade ter handle, but oi promise yer thus, oi 'ill master al' dat they 'av ter teach me an' whaen oi do. Oi coming to seek yer oyt ter 'andle dis together.โ€ Ikuyo drilled the finality of her point by breaking eye contact with both Kanzaki and Kaoru and putting her hair into a ponytail.

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 790 / 790 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 485 / 485 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 10,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
โœ˜โ•‘ Kogarashix โœ˜โ•‘ Rogue x โœ˜โ•‘ C Ranked x โœ˜โ•‘ Medic/Buki x
xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Indefatigable Interloper
ย 

ย 

ย 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:21 pm
User Image

At least she was eager. Not that it would aide her in any way with what he was about to put himself through. Hell, he wasn't even ready for it, and he couldn't rightfully let loose with either of them around, or even in this city. Kanzaki supposed he'd been too soft on Ikuyo and not putting her in a painful illusion to demonstrate what Kagami put him through. The courtyard of a nice place like the Institute was not a place to spit out waves of flame that could boil a lake. Finished with his meal, he kicked his feet into Kaoru's empty chair, holding his beer with one hand and lighting up a cigarette. "We will see, and only then, if you are able. You only know some one when you fight them. Listen closely: my teachers are the only ones I've ever willingly allowed to train me. They look like-- no, they are dogs. Don't let that fool you. Don't let anyone ever fool you. My master is stronger than you or I or Kaoru." That was something he was going to have to come to terms with, his partner rapidly closing the distance between them in terms of strength. That dog was already more powerful in body and spirit than Ikuyo was. He could only imagine how either of them would react if they figured it out. He tossed down a few coins for the meal, standing with the dead cigarette in his lips, his back to his pupil, eyes toward the horizon. "Head to the Armistead Barracks in town and meet up with Kaoru. She'll take you to where I became a sage. If Tsubaki asks, and with her permission, you have my blessing to take the contract and become a sage if you so desire." With a wave over his shoulder, just like his final parting with Uzushiogakure, Kanzaki departed with a glance behind him, sure of his path and unsure of the destination ahead.

็ฅžๅดŽ
Mangekyou Sharingan: Active (Insight & Mirroring & Piercing)

Current BGM:
Stats
Chakra 1,815 / 2,100xxxxxStamina 1,970 / 2,055xxxxxNature 750 / 750
Strength: 12xxxxxxSpeed: 6xxxxxxReflex: 12xxxxxxFortitude: 3
Active Techniques:
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
Personal Attributes:
Tags
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:20 pm
Sheva walked through the streets of Giman, she wasnโ€™t necessarily a fan of this town filled with criminals and vagabonds. She walked through the doors of the Marketplace and looked around, there were things that she definitely wanted to and things that she needed... she attempted to keep that in mind. She grabbed three of the scrolls from the wall and stood at the counter until she saw someone โ€œ There is somethings that I would like to purchase through you as well. โ€œ She placed the three scrolls online the counter and started to explain exactly what she needed. The man nodded and walked into the back as a smaller teen began to ring in her order and scrolls. This was a step in the right direction but she would need more later

She stood there for a moment and the man returned with the list that she gave him, his hands were full. Sheva gathered her things and headed towards the streets again.

Quote:

Order // Ryo Amount:
- Chakra Steel Weapon: Medium // Gauntlets [[ 900 ]]
- Chakra Steel Weapon: Medium // Handheld Gunbai [[ 900 ]]
- Chakra Steel Weapon: Medium // Short Sword (( Gladius )) [[ 900 ]]
- Speciality Armor : Anti-Weapon // Projectiles [[ 1500 ]]
- Steel Arm Guard [x2] [[ 500 ]]
- Steel Leg Guard [x2] [[ 500 ]]
- Genin Scroll [x3] [[ 900 ]]
- Library Expansion Atlas [x1] : x2 [[ 2000 ]]
- Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1] [[ 2000 ]]
Grand Total: 10100

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:24 am
Adrielle walked through the Gates of Giman and exhaled, it had been a long time since she had been back here and... she didnโ€™t want to be here. Though this was the birthplace of her independence; she hated it here. She walked through the streets and found herself at the Marketplace, if she was going to learn how to craft a scroll it was going to be here. The Marketplace had changed slightly since she was here last but still had the same suspicious feel as it did before. She walked in and looked around, there were various scrolls hanging along the walls and on the counter. She observed them closely and took note of the sigils and seals that were embedded on to them. Looking at the counter person โ€œ Iโ€™m here to help with scrolls, can you let me into your back room. โ€œ The counter person looked at here like she was crazy but allowed her back. There was an old man that was actively writing and rolling scrolls, Adrielle sat down next to him and observed him for a moment before he started to talk about what he was going.

She was fascinated with the work that he was doing and grabbed a wooden cylinder from the wall, he talked about how it had to be the perfect size for the scroll that you were working on. He took her hands and began to insert to sheet of paper into the scroll, when he thought that she even had rolling a scroll down; he started to ask for things to assist in making the stores scrolls. There were such a variety of scrolls that he was making... it seemed like with age can the best of knowledge. She started to just clean up the workshop around him to make sure that he was able to move freely of he wanted to. She started by putting all the unused paper and wooden cylinders in a neat stack in a box near his work bench and sweeping. Though this process was tedious and not exactly what she thought she would be doing, this was going to win her trust with the old man.

The old man wasnโ€™t too convinced but seemed greatful for the beneficial help, he seemed to just grunt when she needed something. She would walk over, grab a wooden cylinder and paper and bring it to him. Though the work wasnโ€™t too difficult, she actually enjoyed being able to help the old man with the store.

[[ // exit ]]

Crafting: Assistance and Preparation Complete (( 300 Ryo // 600 AC ))

Reductions: (( -5 Total ))
Apprentice Title: -1 Post
Double Worker: -2 Posts
Personal PA: -2 Posts

Adrielle Wells โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 450 / 450 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx450/ 450 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx5k
โœ˜โ•‘ Rouge // Merchantx โœ˜โ•‘ Genin x โœ˜โ•‘ D Ranked x โœ˜โ•‘ Worker Specialist x
xxxxx

Free Training Coupons Used: 06/50
Passive Stats Increases:
โ€ข Strength โ–บ 00
โ†’โ†’
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 02
โ†’โ†’
โ€ข Reflex โ–บ 01
โ†’โ†’
โ€ข Fortitude โ–บ 00
โ†’โ†’

LavenderandVelvet

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐–€๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–๐–† ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ User Image ๐•ญ-๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–๐–Š๐–‰ User Image ๐•พ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–†๐–“: ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–๐–—๐–†: 770 tab โš” tab ๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–†: 770

Nanyo would arrive first on scene. Standing off to the distance of the market place streets, he would stand there with his hat covering his eyes. Saying nothing Nanyo would quietly analyze the scene. People walking and shopping at miscellaneous shops around the market stalls. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Staring off at the crowd Nanyo would wait for the others to arrive and meet with him.

๐•Š๐•จ๐•š๐•ž๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ง๐• ๐•š๐••, ๐•จ๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐••.
๐•Ž๐•– ๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•๐•.

๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–Ž๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–€๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰

โ™ฆ Uchiha Art: Copy Wheel Dance
Description: While their sharingan is active, the user can spin the tomoe in there eyes. With the infamous sharingan sound the uchiha creating a sort of mirage for their opponent to stare into.

โ–ฐ Eye Mind Reading [ Dokushinjutsu ] | Rank A
Eye Mind Reading is a technique that allows the user to read another's mind. By subtly weaving signs with their eye, the user can delve into the mind of their target through eye contact without them noticing. Must be used at the target's body rank. Requires an upkeep cost two ranks below it's executed rank, with a minimum of E rank upkeep per post.

Title: The Thieves Guild :: II
Information: The local thieves have banded together in a secret hideout within a village, city, etc. Assist this group in evading the authorities yet again!
Solo or Squad: Any
Minimum Posts: 4 per shinobi
Note: 200 ryo. +100 A.C.

Title: Mercenary Work
Information: A village has approached you or your organization about performing a less than honorable task for them that may or may not include killing a group of enemies allied to another village. Don't let this village sully their hands. Exterminate them.
Minimum Posts: None

Title: Identifying the Organization
Information: Whispers of a mysterious Organization have surfaced and the you or your leader requires someone to identify at least one of their members. Using stealthy methods, the charged shinobi must discover the identity of the organization's member and make it back with this information alive.
Minimum Posts: Any
Note: This cannot be performed unless there is an actual organization tied to an arc or village identified. Bonus: 300 AC

Title: RAID!!!
Information: Your mission is to raid either an enemy camp, outlying village, or even the village itself. However you will face opposition no matter your choice. Therefore you must get in, cause as much destruction as you can and get out while ensuring your actions cannot be traced or linked back to your village.
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: If your raid is successfully tracked back to you and your village ac and ryo cannot be claimed for this mission. Also this mission becomes S-Ranked if the target is an actual village.

Title: Pillage
Information: Tailing either the main party or a target, you are to use your abilities to make tracking & using the environment useless. Also used to sabotage roads, crops, people's inventories, or make traps.
Minimum Post: None

Title: Infiltration of one place (thread) :: IV
Information: Rush into hostile territory! Know that foes equal to your rank will ambush you from the ANBU or VORTEX corps!
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Members: 4
Minimum Posts: 3 per shinobi
Note: Does not award Ryou. +200 A.C. per group of ANBU defeated.

Title: Recruitment
Information: You've found a worthy individual to join your organization. Give them a trial to see if they're worthy of your group's brotherhood. It can be anything from a test of wit, combat, another mission, or anything that seems challenging for that individual.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts:

Title: Founding an Organization
Information: You have a cause to unite several other people under and lead them towards you own ambitions! Show the world the new face of evil! Can only be completed once!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Requires two RPC minimum to begin group!

Title: Make a Plan!
Information: Plan a heist on a valuable piece! You'll need to find at least two other shinobi to join you on this mission. Use your underworld connections! The thieves guild is sure to sell you information for the right price!
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Bonus: 300 AC if followed with "Make a Forgery" Mission

Title: Encampment
Information: You have orders to set up an encampment in a strategic location so you and your allies have a defensible location to operate from.
Minimum Posts: 3

XV_Xarso_XV

Lady Caprinet

Mattysandwich

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image Byakko moved without sound. His bells were muffled and he slipped along the edges of the shadows. He quietly kept his eyes out for possible tails or anyone who looked suspicious. His tiger did the same, but since adapting to the new powers of the demon, neither of them had the same sensory powers that they had back when they were imbued with the power of the goddess. Still, basic surveillance is a honed skill which he has mastered in his plenty of years of life. He approached the waiting boy while the tiger hid in the shadows. He was not needed yet, so there was no reason to keep him in view.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Rogueใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S+-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 12 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 12 || ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: 12 ||ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 3,265 || 3,265ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 3,340 || 3,340ใ€‘
โ—‹ใ€
DEMON: 5,000 || 5,000ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:

_โ˜†
____โ˜…
_โ˜†
____โ˜…

Passive Effects:
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹
_โ˜†
___โ—‹

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

BIG GUCCI EDO

Lady Caprinet

XV_Xarso_XV

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:10 am

Sheva landed with a thud on the ground of Giman, though her landing was rough; she was fairly confident in her new armor. She knew that she needed more supplies to further her knowledge of smithing. Pressing her palms together, the wings of her armor seemed to recede back into the back piece. Walking into the marketplace, she knew that these guys were aiming so ugh money off of her but she was happy to provide something for them as well... an income. With her list, she started to grab the things that she would need to improve her armors even more.

Quote:

Shopping List:

Mechanicโ€™s Manual: Volume One [x1]
< 200 Ryo >
Mechanicโ€™s Manual: Volume Two [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
Mechanicโ€™s Manual: Volume Three [x1]
< 2000 Ryo >
Geninโ€™s Scroll [x5]
< 1500 Ryo >
Chakra Projectile Pack: Medium [x5]
< 2000 Ryo >
Custom Projectiles: [[ Feather Shaped Kunai ]]
< +500 Ryo >
Large Elemental Weapon [x1]: Kubikiribลchล // "Decapitating Carving Knife" Replica // Wind Style // Wind Slashing
< 1100 Ryo >
Total:
8300 // 51750 // 43450 Ryo Remaining

The shopkeeper looking at Sheva โ€ You cant stay away โ€œ he smiled as he collected the item that she requested. She was happy to be able to purchase from the a local vendor. Though she hated coming to Giman... this place has provided for her from the moment that she left Arashi. She collected her things โ€œ See you soon! โ€œ She smiled as she exited with her sword on her shoulder.

โ—„ ๅทโ•‘๏นThe Land of Rivers๏น‚

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff