Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 販║ 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴs
Mount Huang | Monkeys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Nagarashi, Tomoe | A | Wanderer | Bukijutsu | Bukijutsu | Monkey sage/contract holder
Important appearance notes :

•The picture is a rough idea on her appearance, due to her bloodline her appearance has some drastic differences than normal people, key ones being as followed:
• Black sclera, yellow iris, slit pupil when they contract
• Her skin is notably light blue
• she has stitches at each wrist, ankle, upper forearm just below and just about the elbow and shoulders, around her neck, and slits stems from her mouth but are skillfully sewn shut and the threads and slit is hidden by makeup. Her fingers have all been severed and re-attached with my thinner and finer threads, although that are healed back onto her hands and don’t come off.
• looks perpetually tired with bags under her eyes (not really important but mentionable.
• X stitches on her back
• her canines are slightly bigger, longer and sharper along with the teeth behind them.
|

Tomoe simply nodded when he said she could call him Theo, not really familiar enough with the man to feel like doing so at this moment anyway. Sipping on the drink and giving him an answer to his first question immediately after doing so ”I technically have a few master, although the ones who raised me are also my sworn family! My current master as in the one my loyalty sits with is Lady Sheva, leader of the Valkyrie, stationed at castle belviour and a few other locations. I would say I’m mostly self trained in the end, although what I’ve learned and my choice to peruse would be motivated by them. Degozaru” She spoke all while looking upward thoughtfully, deciding that she’d like undercut the credit they were due a smidgen but she didn’t care to correct this right now, her choice of words were not out of arrogance or pride. Sage training was an interesting concept and she wasn’t opposed to the idea, but she was loathe to admit she didn’t actually know if she could do so and humming to herself for a little bit.

The concept of being in a rush and wanting to learn sage mode were both contradictory ideas, especially as the man was how to say... older and outside of his prime of learning ability so what was she to do. There was one idea and it was considerably risky, however it might not be impossible for this man so Tomoe would give him the offer. ”Now not to be intense again but you said you want to learn sage mode quickly, would you say quickly enough you’d be willing to court death? If so I’m willing to show you a method, it just won’t be fun Degozaru.” Tomoe said as she look at Son Shui who seemed to want to protest, her gaze silencing him and instructing him at the same time, the great ape sighing and them clicked his fingers at Abu and made the little monkey go in his stead again, let’s just say Abu was less than happy about this. Returning with a scroll that would turn out the be a map, she would beckon him the follow her of he said he was willing to take the fast track, if he refused the greater danger it would mean she’d shoo it man toward learning from the apes.

Stamina 1750/1750 | Chakra 1500/1500 | Nature chakra 1500/1500 |
Strength 9| speed 9 | agility 9 | endurance 8

Ooc: It’s up to you ^_^, basically do you want to rp taking a while and learning properly, or being taught how to feel and draw in nature chakra by facing a specific trauma and letting “nature” heal some of the damage it inflicted and give you the feeling of how to draw in the nature chakra through that, although it tends to not be fun and is meant to have an extremely high mortality rate (not on Theo of course.))
Ryo:44950.

Jutsu used listed here

Equipment

Character: Tomoe
Link to profile: [x]
Armour Name: Life hands.
Armour Type: Gauntlet/ arm armor
Inventory Information: Heavy | set
Armour Weight: 38lbs
Description: Form fitting armor from fingers all the way to her elbows with claw like tips and knuckle serrations, special red half orbs exist in the palms.
Element Earth
stats +2 Strength
Ability Summary:
Jutsu absorption[ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ Spiritual]
Once every three posts when defending against spiritual techniques, she can choose to pay the chakra cost of the technique being used, this will absorb the chakra involved in the technique and add it too her own reserves, nullifying the technique, this ability can be sustained for free against continuous ninjutsu, however can only do so for up to three posts, on the fourth if the user doesn’t stop immediately, the crystal and the gauntlet used will break three ranks of durability. The orbs in her armor are treated as one rank lower in durability and defence than the armor rating of her gauntlets, every level of durability lost lowers the efficiency of the chakra draining by 1 rank, meaning if she could perform up to b-rank absorption and they were damaged she could on do so at c-rank and so on, this applies to life drain as well. Costs a defensive activation to use and same to maintain on other posts

Life drain [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
Alternatively and not limited in use the user can activate these gauntlets when gripping a person By paying the activation cost of this technique, this absorbs resources equivalent equal to the activation cost as if it were Complex, this ability stacks with her energy vampire Jutsu(when it gets approved that is.) and can be maintained each post constant is continued at no cost until the opponent is released, although In the case of it being channeled through her sword voracities ability, she must pay an d-rank upkeep unless the blade is embedded into the person and they can’t get her to release it.

Weapon Name: Voracity
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Size: 28.5 inches
Inventory Information: [ Medium ]
Weapon Weight: 1.4 Kg
Stat Increase: + 2 Strength
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ability Summary:
channeled consumption [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Passive [ Element ]| Cost [ simple ]
This weapon can be used to channel any chakra draining abilities that require an activation and contact. This allows her blade to drain with the same force through striking techniques, she is capable of activating life drain by paying its cost for no additional activation when making a strike

consume their essence [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Passive [ Element ]| Cost [ Passive ]
Upon a successful strike on an opponent with this sword and the life drain ability is active, she can opt to immediately use the gained resources and inject it directly into her life force. Instead of gaining any resources she can cure one status effect she suffers up to a tiered rank of one below the amount chakra of chakra used to a minimum of one tier of status cured, she can only be if it from this once a post.

Armour Name: Rouge plate
Armour Type: Body armor
Inventory Information: Heavy | Set
Armour Weight: 85Lbs
Description: Form fitting samurai armor, front and back, complete with shoulder guards. black coat with blue trim.

Description: Form fitting samurai armor, front and back, complete with shoulder guards, it is also black with blue trim
Stat increase +2 agility
elemental affinity Wind
Ability Summary:

Chain undershirt [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank - | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ - ]
The armor comes complete with a chain undershirt that treats the exposed parts of her arms and body, down to her hips are protected by medium armor.
form fitting [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ Spritual/Complex/Simple ]
This armor is finely built and much less cumbersome and bulky than it might appear, this allows her to be able to wear loose robes and/or cloaks overtop over her armor and hide the majority of its bulk, needing someone of equal body rank to casually perceive the armor, although a few posts of studying her will make it apparent. She can remove the shoulder guards and her front and side armoured flaps to make the armor worn only detectable upon search or any reason they could see through the clothes or physical contact, although lowers all areas affected a armor value down to medium

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:18 am
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Medical // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 3600/ 3600 // Stamina: 2775/2775

Listening to Tomoe talk about her master, Theo would nod slightly, “Fair, I’ve had a decent number of teachers over the years too.... Shiva,eh?... yea, might be an interesting person to meet one day.” The older man would make a mental note of where she had said they were based. He had never heard of it before, but he had obviously been out of the loop on geopolitics the past few years. “Where’s Castle Belviour located? I haven’t heard of it... though I have been a bit out of the loop when it comes to organizations and politics and stuff since my home was overrun and most of the shinobi were either killed or scattered.”

When Tomoe mentioned a fast way to learn sage arts, Theo raised his hand slightly as if to brush it off, “I’m in no huge rush to complete the learning process... I’ve had sage training in the past, a long time ago, but the trauma of my captivity seems to have damaged my previous connection. I don’t Mind taking the time to do the training safely, just wanted to ask about beginning it as soon as I could.” He would give her and Shui a slight smile , mostly to calm the large ape who seemed about to protest what Tomoe was suggesting. Leaning on his staff slightly, he would take a couple more sips of his fruit wine.

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 95,940

Stats:

Strength: +6
Speed: +6
Agility: +6
Endurance: +6
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:15 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Nagarashi, Tomoe | A | Wanderer | Bukijutsu | Bukijutsu | Monkey sage/contract holder

•The picture is a rough idea on her appearance, due to her bloodline her appearance has some drastic differences than normal people, key ones being as followed:
• she has stitches at each wrist, ankle, upper forearm just below and just about the elbow and shoulders, around her neck, and slits stems from her mouth but are skillfully sewn shut and the threads and slit is hidden by makeup. Her fingers have all been severed and re-attached with my thinner and finer threads, although that are healed back onto her hands and don’t come off.
• looks perpetually tired with bags under her eyes (not really important but mentionable.
• X stitches on her back
• her canines are slightly bigger, longer and sharper along with the teeth behind them.
|

Spinning her empty, armoured hand in a casual continuous circle as she tried to find the correct words to answer where Belviour was located ”It is located outside of any of the great nation’s territories or borders, an exact location would be about (Location link) there degozaru.” The final words were slightly muffled by her raising of the cup to her lips to sip the second she’d finished talking, a quiet and hollow echo overtone added as a result of speaking into it. It came as a surprise to Tomoe that this man had already had sage training before and as a result of trauma and time had lost the ability to draw upon and use nature chakra, it was an unfortunate gift of his captors and an understandable result....even still.

Tomoe put down her cup of wine as stretched her arms and cracked her neck before suddenly activate her sage mode, her blue hair shifting to a more reddish brown and gaining a bit of length as well as the hair on her arms becoming dark and slightly more visible. ”Hmmmmmm.” Was all that was said as she walked over to him all while looking closely, seemingly looking for something before reaching out her unarmored hand tentatively. Providing he didn’t stop her she would reach the hand toward his forehead, her thumb pressing down a fingers width above the bridge of the mans nose, closing her eyes if he allowed this to fly. ”Put down the drink, if you imbibe anymore then I won’t be able to find out what I want. Also when you’ve put it down I want you to close your eyes, remember what it was like in you prime when your mind wore less scars, think back and remember what it was like when you had your connection, if you can’t remember that feeling you will never be able to make that connection again, I will help you with the start getting back what you lost but this is your first step, remember it Theodin Poe.” These words came from her lips without any aggressive and more in thought, the woman inspecting him with the perceptive abilities granted by sage mode and was looking for the remnant signs of his old connection to nature.

If Theodin chose to do as she said, even if it took a few minutes of attempting to recollect, she would stay in the same statuesque, unmoving pose. Upon simply remembering what it had felt like before that damn tragedy had befallen Theodin and his people, even the smallest amount of recollection would be enough of a spark to show Tomoe what she was looking for. At that point she would basically injected him with nature chakra, which would give him a physical sensation of what it felt like to draw in nature chakra, albeit at a much greater pace as well as the feeling of what activate sage chakra was like. As quickly as she’d injected the chakra into him she would grab his shoulder with her armoured hand and absorb the chakra right back out of him, just as the sensation of his skin hardening would start it would immediately cease petrifying and reverse back to normal, Theodin would like be experiencing a rush and also feel like he’d ran a marathon fit to exhaust a shinobi the way it would a normal person and Tomoe would walk back to her drink, hoping he’d realize what she’d tried to teach him without her needing to explain.

Ooc: She’s basically reminded him what trying to draw nature energy is like, count a paragraph or two your response toward your sage training ^_^)

Jutsu used listed here

Equipment

Description: Form fitting armor from fingers all the way to her elbows with claw like tips and knuckle serrations, special red half orbs exist in the palms.
Element Earth
stats +2 Strength
Ability Summary:
Jutsu absorption[ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ Spiritual]
Once every three posts when defending against spiritual techniques, she can choose to pay the chakra cost of the technique being used, this will absorb the chakra involved in the technique and add it too her own reserves, nullifying the technique, this ability can be sustained for free against continuous ninjutsu, however can only do so for up to three posts, on the fourth if the user doesn’t stop immediately, the crystal and the gauntlet used will break three ranks of durability. The orbs in her armor are treated as one rank lower in durability and defence than the armor rating of her gauntlets, every level of durability lost lowers the efficiency of the chakra draining by 1 rank, meaning if she could perform up to b-rank absorption and they were damaged she could on do so at c-rank and so on, this applies to life drain as well. Costs a defensive activation to use and same to maintain on other posts

Life drain [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
Alternatively and not limited in use the user can activate these gauntlets when gripping a person By paying the activation cost of this technique, this absorbs resources equivalent equal to the activation cost as if it were Complex, this ability stacks with her energy vampire Jutsu(when it gets approved that is.) and can be maintained each post constant is continued at no cost until the opponent is released, although In the case of it being channeled through her sword voracities ability, she must pay an d-rank upkeep unless the blade is embedded into the person and they can’t get her to release it.

Ability Summary:
channeled consumption [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Passive [ Element ]| Cost [ simple ]
This weapon can be used to channel any chakra draining abilities that require an activation and contact. This allows her blade to drain with the same force through striking techniques, she is capable of activating life drain by paying its cost for no additional activation when making a strike

consume their essence [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Passive [ Element ]| Cost [ Passive ]
Upon a successful strike on an opponent with this sword and the life drain ability is active, she can opt to immediately use the gained resources and inject it directly into her life force. Instead of gaining any resources she can cure one status effect she suffers up to a tiered rank of one below the amount chakra of chakra used to a minimum of one tier of status cured, she can only be if it from this once a post.

Description: Form fitting samurai armor, front and back, complete with shoulder guards. black coat with blue trim.

Description: Form fitting samurai armor, front and back, complete with shoulder guards, it is also black with blue trim
Stat increase +2 agility
elemental affinity Wind
Ability Summary:

Chain undershirt [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank - | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ - ]
The armor comes complete with a chain undershirt that treats the exposed parts of her arms and body, down to her hips are protected by medium armor.
form fitting [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Class [ Element ]| Cost [ Spritual/Complex/Simple ]
This armor is finely built and much less cumbersome and bulky than it might appear, this allows her to be able to wear loose robes and/or cloaks overtop over her armor and hide the majority of its bulk, needing someone of equal body rank to casually perceive the armor, although a few posts of studying her will make it apparent. She can remove the shoulder guards and her front and side armoured flaps to make the armor worn only detectable upon search or any reason they could see through the clothes or physical contact, although lowers all areas affected a armor value down to medium

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:17 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Medical // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 3600/ 3600 // Stamina: 2775/2775

Theodin would listen to Tomoe talk about her master’s home base, smirking slightly when the last bit of what she said got kind of garbled in the echo of her voice out of her glass. Seeing the girl focus and apparently shift into sage mode, Theo would crook an eyebrow at her slightly. When she told him to put his glass down, he would before deciding to let her place her thumb against his forehead. “Remember my past training?” He’d say in a sort of distant voice as the memories going back started to appear before his closed eyes. He saw the carnage he had wrought at the battle against the samurai only a month earlier,his years of torture at the hands of SIF. The death of Hakanai and Shukenja. When he sent his son and Himawari away before that final battle that got him captured. The fall of his home. He could hear the screams and battle cries of his comrades and family as the village was overrun in his waking mind just as he’d relived the events in his dreams ever since. As that last traumatic memory faded, Theodin saw himself playing with his old friends the bears of Inuit before he and his old teacher both entered sage mode. He could remember the rush of power. The sudden awareness of everything around him. That calm assurance that no matter what came his way, he had the friends and the power to deal with it.

It was then that he felt a huge surge of energy course through him. It was similar to the memory, but... more... more tangible. He felt Tomoe’s other hand grab his shoulder, hearing a slight clink like metal on stone as he realized she had given him a small taste of nature chakra then pulled it from him to prevent petrification. Just as he felt the energy leave him, Theo felt the hair on the back of his neck stand slightly, still prickling with the energy that had just run through him, though he was now panting slightly, feeling as if he had just run for miles. Opening his eyes to look back at Tomoe again, Theo had dropped to a knee as the exhaustion hit him. “I... haven’t remembered those days ... in so long... when I was actually happy... before... everything fell apart...” Getting back to his feet,leaning on his staff, Theo would smile slightly at Tomoe, his eyes still watering slightly as the mental images of all his past trauma were still fading from his mind’s eye, “Thank you.... for giving me that little taste of the energy, reminding me of what it felt like to be one with the natural energy again...”

2/5 posts towards sage mode

Fame and Fortune:

Ryo: 95,940

Stats:

S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:55 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰

• X stitches on her back
|

A sniff came from Tomoe who’s sage mode had basically ended as she stepped back and turned away, feature returning to normal, the proper blue colour of her hair returning in that moment. She had an idea of what she had done would feel to him and she remembered the crushing emotion and memories that the same trick had done to her even if it had been without the little taste of sage mode, instead it had been to gain understanding of her bloodline but that was not important now. It was a good thing that this had worked as had it not it would have meant to Tomoe that the man was trapped within his trauma... but this allowed him to look past it all to when he was happy and remember that and if he could do that he was not corrupted. Tomoe turned back to him and bowed her head slightly to his words of thanks and appreciation, lifting up her drink from the ground and sipping on it again while the man got his breathe back before talking.

”No thanks needed really, what happened there was all in the end was you, It wouldn’t have been possibly without you as you opened the door so to speak, I simply poured some proverbial water in said door, good on you for being the stronger sort, I couldn’t manage if we are being honest.” She said in a blunt and yet rather distant fashion as she didn’t do emotions and was a bit awkward to react correctly in this circumstance, six of eight of the people who raised here being generally emotionally repressive and pretty stereotypically Zaishin ronin/samurai attitude to the matter. ”Either way it’s a good sign that this worked, it means you are healing both in mind and spirit and that if you work hard, you will succeed this training. Now shall we have some dinner and go to a place more suited for guests to stay, as I believe you will be staying until your training is complete no?” She said whilst flipping back to the formal and generally cultured fashion and polite manner of talking style, not really obvious of it it was that she’d warmed up and trusted him a little more or that she was simply being polite.

The area she would take him to would a building of sorts one could say, having several massive tres all tall, branches bending inwards as if grown that way intentionally to seal it up. Protecting the inside and creating the walls were branches with giant leaves as big as a man and more, folding over each other in such a fashion that no water would drip though, yet the leaves weren’t so thick as to prevent light from filtering inside. There were several levels, each created from an unrealistic growth pattern from the branches and folding leaves into make study floor like platforms, as big as rooms with various household objects in the sense of chairs and tables and the like objects, nothing electrical of coarse and many of these objects were hand carved here. Around and about would be a hammock or large pillow like plant or even real pillows, their were bowls of fruit and even some fresh eggs and other options sitting on one table with, again a cross and frustrated looking Abu adding the finishing touches with some cups of green tea. This would be serving as Theodins temporary residence whilst here, not a private residence particularly as apes whom had not met the man or heard of him might likely visit, whilst others just liked to hang around and bother guests(which was actually part of Sage training as they are intentionally loud and obnoxious, pushy and other things, skilled at working out what aggravating the person in question and provoking them, a tactic to teach a sage to learn patience with their anger and to control it better, as apes fight with mind and with fury working as one, thus fury or anger cannot ever be a distraction, in the end the real teachers of Sage mode would be these annoying guests and Theodin would have to realize and learn this fact himself, especially as the man would be signing a personal contract with one of their children upon completion.

Ooc biggrin o what you want with that, the idea is that your teachers basically tell you to meditate and calm your mind and do nothing but criticize and pick and say annoying things, working out what your ticks are and what can provoke someone and they are good at it. Anytime Theodin looses his temper they will simply refer to him as disrespectful and too foolish to learn and leave. They are generally verbally aggressive and come off as angry and if Theodin ever claims that they also are loosing their tempers, they Will disagree and point out that Theos (some form of insult) simply makes them angry and that he doesn’t understand and will again leave, they will not communicate with him properly if he tries too and simply dance around questions until Theodin finally gets really angry, but approaches them with anger but in control of it, not set off by the apes to loosing his temper but simply getting angry not matter the effort they put in, then it will be poured out that you have succeeded your training, that every time they Insulted Theodin in a way that set him off, her was actually prettifying and the emotional discharge releases the nature chakra safely, however Theodin won’t perceive this when it’s happening. Monkey sage special ability is about using the anger of the ape, so this is the contrived training idea I’m giving you!

I can of course roleplay as your teachers if you want but if you do it’ll take you more than 3 paragraphs lol. In the end tho do what you want, this was the idea I came up with so decided to simply mention it.)

Jutsu used listed here

Equipment

Element Earth
stats +2 Strength
Ability Summary:

Ability Summary:

Stat increase +2 agility
elemental affinity Wind
Ability Summary:

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:02 pm
Theodin Poe

Listening to what Tomoe said, Theo would nod slightly, “either way, thanks...” he’d say quickly as he finished his wine and followed her into the large shelter built from the guided growth of the trees.”Yea, I didn’t plan on going back to where I’ve been staying until my training was done...” he’d say calmly as he looked around.the monkeys were all over the place, generally being loud and a bit obnoxious at times, but Theo didn’t mind it much. He figured it probably had something to do with the training he was there for.

Waking up the next morning, Theo would munch on some fruit and eggs with a cup of green tea before heading out to begin his training. The monkeys had told him to meditate and try to clear his mind. Sitting on one of the platforms higher in the trees, Theo tried to do just that. Of course, while he was trying to meditate,monkeys kept swinging and jumping into him, knocking him over, breaking his focus, whatever. One time he was even knocked clean off the platform. Thankfully he caught himself with his flight jutsu. After a while, Theo would start yelling at the monkeys that he was trying to concentrate, which would end with him being smacked with one of their staffs and him being told he’d never really figure out the sage arts again.

A few days later, Theo was still there training. He had felt the nature chakra around him finally and even gotten to draw in a bit of it a few times, but every time he felt he was making progress, he was interrupted by another monkey berating him and pissing him off. “Maybe this is why Tomoe is so rough...” he’d think to himself during one of his meditation sessions before catching himself and trying to clear his mind again. Taking a deep breath, he would feel his mind clear and feel the electrifying energy start to slowly seep into him. Just then, as if like damn clockwork, a Macau monkey pounced into his lap, smacking him in the face as it hit him in the nuts before running off again, Theo swinging his staff after it in his rage.

A few days later, it had been something like a week since his training began. Theo had felt the nature chakra flow into him several times over the days, finally noticing that it always left him as soon as he lost his cool and ran after the monkeys. Over the time though, he started to feel like it was leaving him at slower rates. Until finally, Theo was meditating, he could feel the nature chakra flowing into and through him. It felt like it was starting to balance out with his own chakra again, like it did all those years ago. Right on cue, Theo felt one of the monkeys flying towards him. In a flash, Theo grabbed his staff from his lap, turned on one hand placed on the ground beside him, spinned and caught the monkey in the side with his staff, sending it flying towards the wall. Getting to his feet, Theo smiled happily as he felt the power of the sage coursing through him for the first time in a decade or more. Spinning his staff around him a bit, he’d place the end back on the ground, waving his hand to create a mirror of ice. His muscles had become more defined, white hair growing on his arms, shoulders and covered most of his stomach, back and arms. He even noticed a long white haired monkey tail swishing behind him. “Well that’s new...” he’d say with a chuckle as he looked back at his tail. Letting the ice mirror disperse, Theo would hear a ruckus from around the building and would hop down to the ground floor to see what was up outside.

Walking out into the sunlight, Theo would realize that the message of his finally managing sage mode had already been spread by the one he had countered and smacked, and a bunch of monkeys were clambering and clapping in the trees. A ways in front of the residence, Theo came face to face again with Son Jin, head of the family. “Congratulations, Theodin on achieving sage mode. We weren’t sure if you would really be able to after what Tomoe saw in your memories.” The large monkey said with a slight grunt. “We would like to offer you the chance to partner with one of our younger family members... It would allow them to get out and travel with you, learn about the outside world a bit more. And of course deepen your ties to the family here on Mount Huang while training one of our little ones.” Theodin would smile slightly before nodding, “That sounds great. Who would like to travel with me?” Theo would ask to the crowd. After a few moments, a small monkey would cautiously come walking out of the group and towards Theo. The big man would kneel down and hold a hand out to the little macaque, “It’s ok... what’s your name?” He would ask softly before the little guy chattered a bit, though Theo found he could understand the chattering of the monkeys now. “Son Qi... nice to meet you, little one.” Theo would give the monkey a soft smile before Son Qi would take his hand and climb up to sit on Theo’s shoulder. Bowing slightly to Jin once he had returned to his feet, Theo would nod, “Thank you all again for accepting me into the family... I’ll make sure to come back and visit when I can, but I think it’s time I get back to the human world.” Theo would let the sage mode fade from him before donning his armor and equipment again, and setting off back down the mountain with little Qi munching on a mango happily on his shoulder.
[exit]

OOC: thanks for the help, figured training would take long enough that Tomoe wouldn’t wanna stick around, lol ^_^ so just kinda finished up and had him split

Fame and Fortune:

Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:41 am
User Image
Monochrome Artist
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Scholar | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Fire, Wind

User ImageUser Image
“And why do you want to contract us?” Son Shui looked up at Tanabe. He’d been looking at a scroll in his hands before shifting his gaze to her over the rim of some glasses. His gaze was curious, if slightly judgemental. “It looks like you’re already signed to the crows. Right, Uchiha?” The emphasis Son Shui put on Tanabe’s name made her feel even more uncomfortable. It was true that her family was tied to the crows already. But could the young shinobi trust them anymore? Ever since her sister disappeared, Tanabe had a hard time trusting the likes of Yatagarasu.

With all of the bird’s talk of fate, he never once elaborated why Tanabe’s sister disappeared. If it was part of fate, then shouldn’t the machinations of something like a life be visible? Either he knew something about it, or all of his preaching was as fake as they could be. It pained her just a little to abandon one of her only ties to her sister, but…

“Child.” Sun Shui’s voice snapped Tanabe out of her reverie. She jumped and she snapped to attention. “So why do you want to contract us?” He repeated his question. His tone made it seem like he’d been waiting for an answer. Tanabe hadn’t drifted off that long, had she?

“Oh, right. Uhm.” She was nervous, but when wasn’t she? “I don’t think that the summons from the Midnight Dreary are best suited to my abilities.” The Uchiha finally answered as if she were reading from a script. It wasn’t exactly a lie, but it wasn’t the whole truth either.

“That can’t be all of it.” Dang, Sun Shui was sharp. Or Tanabe was a bad liar. Either way, she would need to come clean now.

“I lost my sister recently. And naturally she was allied with the crows.. And when.” Tanabe took a breath. “When she disappeared, the crows acted like she was nothing. Saying some nonsense about ‘fate’ as if they couldn’t have saved her.” Tanabe could feel her voice hardening as a rage began to rise, an anger that she tried hard to suppress. “And if I want to find her, then I need partners I can trust.”

“And you think she can be found?” Sun Shui cocked an eyebrow at her, but his tone was much less judgemental than it had been.

“Of course.” Tanabe answered immediately. She had a fire in her eyes that was uncharacteristic of the normally quiet girl. There was a second of silence after her answer. Tanabe could feel her heart racing.

"Very well.” Son Shui replied, pulling another scroll from a nearby bush. “Sign with your blood, and we shall become partners for life.” Tanabe signed her name on the paper with blood and the monkey rolled up the scroll and made it disappear with a cloud of smoke. “And Tananbe… good luck with your sister.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 350/350
Stamina: 250/250
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Reflex: 2
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:
This is happening during the one month time skip. I'm posting it here instead of MiT just for organization sake.

◄ 販║ 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff