Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่ฒฉโ•‘ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ sแดœแดแดแดษดs
Lake Loka | Turtles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:20 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Such a long journey wasn't the kind of thing that a person like Nava could readily make without going fully and thoroughly ballistic. Even upon the back of the island turtle, with plenty of room to roam and explore the ecosystem Genbu took with him wherever he went. Nava, for all she was worth, sat on his head meditating on the meaning of stillness, and how such a thing clashed with her belief system. Behind her, she had gathered her followers to undertake the journey. Even notwithstanding their similar standing, none dared interrupt the new Truth Bearer. Her eyes opened, and she looked out at the wide open oceans, unaware as to where they were on the map.

Genbu knew where to go, but knew better than to actually go usually. The old man simply did as the Sage asked, with his reservations known in his grumbling. "Genbu, how much farther?" Nataya asked, perched on the edge of where his massive shell and the beings neck separated. Her yelling went ignored by the turtle, but Nava at least turned and shrugged.

"I'm gonna get some training done. Might be wise for you to do the same." Her words always carried with them a certain sharp edge, but not with the Nagakana, specifically her little boomcrew of bodyguards. This was delivered more as advice, because she knew that the likelihood that they all sank to the depths tonight exceeded the danger they knew. To that end, she stood up, feet bare and planted on the rocky head of her friend and breathed in deep. Her siblings and cousins gathered behind, all wanting to see the expulsion of power that she always opened with. Fingers weaved handsigns like spidersilk, and her eyes spun to life into her three tomoe sharingan. Even the normally hidden, scarred eye was visible. From deep within, she exhaled a deep breath that could be compared only to that of a literal dragon. The flames danced, literally, as her tongue lolled out below their streams which licked at every bit of oxygen they could reach. The heat of it all was felt even by fish below the surface, and within hundreds of meters she'd cleared the sea life... or charred it. When at last she clamped her jaws shut, she sharply crafted more seals, loosing more and more heat from her position, some new to her, some that she'd witnessed before, all of which she merely remembered from reading scrolls in the months that had passed recently. So many different fire techniques loosed so fast that Genbu became fairly annoyed with it. Most of his body suddenly sank below the surface, and Nava was flung from her position. Before she could recover, Genbu pushed her ahead of himself, and then bellowed. "Enough... Katon!" [All Katon Augments here.]

Floating away from the force of his words, Nava chuckled. "Not a fan of the heat, boss?" Genbu shook his head, grumbling enough to cause the water to rumble. She shrugged, catching a spike attached to his face as he approached, and decidedly moving on to water. The seals for water were much less... angry than the ones needed for Katon. Somewhere between causing the water ahead to burst into a tsunami, and forming sharks that would encircle the massive turtle, she noted that they tended to flow much more naturally from seal to seal. This made for a much more calming experience. She never claimed, herself, to be a master of the element of water, or lightning for that matter, which was a roadblock on her path to enlightenment for sure. But even notwithstanding that, as she seemingly created water from nowhere to rain from above, or burst up from below she did so like an old elemental sage could. Genbu was far less annoyed by this than he had been her foolishness with the heat, but it was somewhat bothersome to have his internal sense of direction constantly tested by her antics. Thankfully for her, he didn't have it in him to fling her about again. Instead, he dispelled the things that she did which annoyed him. [All Suiton Augments but the bubble ones.]

Her transition to doton wasn't as smooth. She joined the Nagakana behind her, and decided that her doton training would mostly consist of giving them obstacles to work around. Below her, Genbu hardly cared as she morphed the terrain that was his back with the indomitable seals and movements that were needed to perform the techniques making up the doton listing. For what she needed, it was all about being direct, lifting the earth to make shields or cause it to rumble below everyone as they moved, attacked and defended. "Mata'na, watch your feet when you advance. Step with meaning, nothing without focus." she advised as he was knocked over by Na'Chal. [All doton augs here.]

There was just always something about fuuton. As an avatar of elemental techniques, Nava naturally wasn't bound to the ground as a form of locamotion. 360 degrees of movement had given her new perspective, and with it came a freedom of mind that was hard to come by. Her weaving of the seals was natural, and gentle. Each seal was one that brought to mind freedom, letting the tethers go before the powerful techniques were loosed from her body. Nary a cloud, bird or piece of the atmosphere itself was safe as she whizzed about, making gale for winds and flinging them with an ease that suggested she was more of a storm god than a girl. Perhaps, all things considered, this was a correct assessment. At the end of the day, however, she was still just a girl, even as she bended the air around her to her will. Some of the wind techniques were so deceptive. Increasing the air pressure or lowering it was sneaky, but not all. Infusing a clone with the explosive force of a master level ninjutsu? Now that was rude to say the least. Nava could find an infinite amount of uses for something like that, and she wondered absently why something like this wasnt present in ever element. Probably something about ornery old men. The person who created fuuton had to have been a woman. [All Fuuton Augments]

Last but not least was the most direct, the most visually striking and aurally assaulting element of all. From above, the sound of thousands of birds chirping had to be just about the most oppressive sound Genbu had encoutnered in a while. The very moment her hands came alight with the power his brutish body grumbled and sank, taking her siblings with him. Either way, it was probably good they trained their longs. Nava, flying above, send bolts of raiton all over the place for several minutes, practicing, learning, and otherwise wrapping up this exercise. She landed on Genbu once all settled, and patted his head. Everyone else continued, but she was eager to be at their destinatino and all of the waiting was starting to wear and tear on her. [All raiton augs.]

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
      โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||Trust In Yourself
      โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:25 pm
    User ImageUser Image

When at last they saw something in the distance, the massive Genbu slowed himself considerably, lifting his long neck above the water and exhaling deeply before he spoke. "Sanae never made it here. Neither did NaKya. They asked, and when we gave them nothing they simply struck out on their own. Sanae found something, far off and away from even here, and there she lives to this day. When Kya came back, she said nothing to Ginda of what she discovered. We all knew she'd seen something greater than this monster, and as such she left this investigation. The truth of the matter is that you will be the first person to encounter Hakkon since he first came to the ninja world and destroyed the Whirlpool village."

"He is the reason that Uzu's volcano erupted?" Nava asked him, as she allowed electricity to spark and fall from her finger tips. "He is. And it is for this reason he was sought out. The members of your troupe wanted him silenced before he could do it again. Is this your goal as well?" Nava considered this for a second. Destroying the turtle dragon would hardly be a net negative for the ninja world. As she focused the chidori like energy into her hands she pictured what it would be like to face something so massive, so fearsome. Discharging the energy was loud and got the attention of her kin. As they approached, she shook out her hands as if they were somewhat numb. "No. I Don't know for sure what my goal is. But this confrontation needs to happen." Genbu lowered his head again, and prodded forward towards an island in the ocean. Eventually, his body seemed to be less fluid and more like he was walking. A shoal of some sort, below the surface? Just deep enough she would need to swim if she dismounted. Close as they had gotten, she could see now. Hakkon wasn't on the island... much like Genbu he WAS the island. His massive body rose from the water, and displaced enough of it in the process that even Genbu was pushed by it. (Learned Lightning Custom Condescension)

The mighty monster opened it's eyes, and peered down at Nava and Genbu foremost, the rest more of an afterthought than anything else. "Decades have passed since I was accosted by your presence, Genbu. Tell me, where is Ginda this time?" it accused the mighty boss turtle, who scoffed as much as something it's size could scoff. "Don't flatter yourself. You may be powerful and old, but you're still a hatchling, Hakkon. I bring before you the contract holder, her broodmates, and none else. It is enough." "These hatchlings mean naught. Neither does your title, truth bearer. I am content here, to exist as I choose." Nava frowned. "You have chosen to stagnate, Hakkon. I am disappointed. I didn't come here to fight. But I see you need to be tested all the same." as if rising to the challenge implicit in her words, Hakkon stepped forward and Genbu postured like he was ready to attack. "Ready yourself, Matani. This one bears the will of the mother in her, same as you and I." Nava let her eyes spin to life, and in the process locked eyes with the titanic beast. As huge as Genbu was, even he was smaller than this beast noticeably. As they started their advance, the Nagakana scattered. Several masked warriors flung themselves forward like specters, each launching their assaults at the massive beast. Not even seconds had passed, and each was blown away by Hakkon's mighty strength, stomping and releasing a tidal wave that washed them back. "Retreat. Genbu and I will handle this!" she commanded as they surfaced, still pushed by the current.

Genbu spun surprisingly quick, ramming the beast's feet with it's tail to take out it's footing and simultaneously giving Nava a bit of cover. She focused her chakra, eyes darkening in their azure blue hue, and hard bits of shell rising over her shoulders like spaulders. It wasn't simply her sage mode activating, however, she was playing with fire in her belly. She formed a set of seals experimentally as the turtle below her rounded it's own position, rising on it's hind legs and slamming down with enough force to hold down the beast for the moment. Nava, for all she was worth, focused her chakra around her own form. Learning something this powerful in combat was a risk, but what was reward without it? Kya had coined this skill, and drew awe from Nava when she did so. She would inspire the same, if she could, and as Hakkon overpowered Genbu and flung him backwards, Nava leaped from his head like an Angel of Death. Wings, and the symbol of the Nagakana appeared in flames from her back, and the winds carried her form in the air, drawing the eyes of Hakkon to her form. She descended, lightning coursing through her fingertips right towards the beast to cover Genbu, staggering backwards after losing the struggle of strength.

The chidori was sharp and direct as it connected with the monster's back, and she watched the energy disperse across his entire body, causing it's legs to buckle. The turtle was hardly down for the count, but the heat she was radiated demanded his attention. To that end, he simply spun, channeling a localized whirlpool, and testing the footing of the Turtle Sage. Nava was bucked a bit, but she held fast to the spot she'd just barely penetrated, closing her eyes to hold off the motion sickness. What didn't help her grip was the thunderous CLACK as the shell slammed into Genbu. Nava was flung from the point of contact, but managed to right herself in the air. Her vision pierced the turtle, and try as she might, she couldn't easily wrestle control of it. "Nice try, but you are not the only one with the will of the Mother of the Sea in you! My focus will not be daunted!" Nava sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "Is that what Kya sounded like to others? Is that what I sound like?" Rather than dwell, Nava weaved more seals to intercept a spray of water flung towards her body, bathing it in powerful flames that managed to fend them off. She didn't let up, however, bathing the massive monster in enough fire to cause it's shell to glow red with all of the heat they caused to rise. Still Hakkon was undaunted, even as she slowly inched forward to press her will down on him.

Hakkon roared, and a translucent barrier extended, stopping the geyser of fire from assaulting him further. This didn't stop GEnbu from rushing it down and ramming the massive beast again. They slid backwards together as Nava let lightning arc out from her fingers and shatter the dome. A fairy, relative to the sizable reptiles duking it out, Nava supported Genbu's efforts well; assaulting the beast with her artillery while Genbu used the full might of his muscles, shell, beak and the techniques of his underlings to batter the monster.

At some point, though, Nava noticed she was starting to tire. Even in sage mode, and without taking a single hit, she was waning. The sun crawled along as she blasted it with gale force winds, slammed lightning on it's shell, rammed spears of earth into it's face and even drowned it in flames. Hakkon was indomitable, unslowing. "Hakkon, seriously, why are you so stubborn. I didn't come here to fight. Well, not JUST to fight." Nava roared in frustration as her eyes bled, and her Amateratsu was met with a wall of defense it quickly ate through.

"I assumed, seeing Genbu came back with more help, that you wanted revenge, or something." he replied pushing Genbu off of himself with a wallop of his tail. Nava cut the flames at her back off, and floated before the beast. "I am here to finish someone else's mission. You once annihilated the Uzumaki homeland in a fit of rage at their attempt to tame you. You, who is second only to Isobu-" she heard Genbu snort. "And equal at best to the boss of Lake Loka... I came to see for myself what you are made of, and to subjugate you in the name of the Nagakana." The great turtle laughed and attempted to snap her whole in his massive jaws. Nava was swift in avoiding it, and he roared his reply. "I have half a mind to rip and crush your whole world, little girl! You seek to subjugate me? In the name of a god who's name you invoke so casually? Who do you think you are?"

And that was the trigger for Nava's inner monster to stop allowing itself to be repressed, as she knew it would. "I am a teacher, hatchling," she began as that azure blue soul snatching energy rose around her, and Genbu backed away slowly. She intoned something deeply as the specter's bones and muscle came to life around her. "Uratu-shak uracheon-mata, rubura-atatufon!" As if at her command, the full spirit of her Susano'o stood with an oroboros encircling it's chest in an infinity shape. She reached for Hakkon deftly from within it's head, snatching the beast by it's shell and lifting it over her head. "Submit! Or I will send you to the brine below!" she demanded slamming it down into the shoal hard enough it nearly destroyed the whole thing. The waves ran from them in massive ripples as Hakkon righted itself. "How dare-" he began, but Nava swung the mighty blade of the spirit down, silencing the utterance with the force to crumble mountains.

"Earn your soul, submit to mine!" she spoke as she kicked him, breathing her flames once more as the storm god's visage bore down on it over and over, harder and hard, slapping it's soul free each time it did so until the beast relented, and Nava held it's body below her gargantuan heel. "You destroy worlds, I seek to only curb your appetite. Let your enemies be mine. Join my Krantt and fight to push the world in motion. Hide no longer here in nowhere. Live ni Lake Loka, and push when called upon. Do this, and I will see to it the truth is known even to you. Deny me, and give my people what we seek from those who stagnate." Hakkon was quiet, angry, but his eyes glowed azure like the sea. He lifted the foot from his back, standing on his hind legs to look the mighty girl in her eyes. "Good. Now let's talk contracts."

โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||Trust In Yourself

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

___youwillknownihilism

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:10 pm
User Image
โ˜  Nami โ˜ 
โ The wave does not need to die to become water. For she is already water. โž

Kumoito l Sannin l Genjutsu l Bloodline l Shลton
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
Quote:
Gentle ripples across the lake was hardly noticeable as the blue haired female dipped her toe into the waters. 'We wait.' Isobu spoke out to her. A frown crept on her lips as her sky blue eyes longed to be in the waters. With no argument or foul mood, she sat down at the edge of the lake, her knees up to her chest while her foot remained in the water so the water was slightly up to her hips. Her arms wrapped around her legs as she rested her chin on her knees. Blue hair gently flowed with the wind as it was in rhythm when the wind had made contact into the water. Eyelids closed, she was focused on her breathing. How she longed to be into the waters. She doesn't quite understand why Isobu wanted her here but she came. She was glad she did. This place was a beaut. Can it be her new escape place? Nami recently came out of her very first battle and it happened to be a war. Since then, she had been confused and shut off. She hasn't seen her adoptive parents who encouraged her the shinobi ways. She hasn't seen her therapist. She only got up to feed Mewmew and laid back down. Even this water loving jinchuuriki had no thoughts of the water.

She regrets it. All the time wasted laying on the bed and feeling bad, she could've been swimming. The waters around her hips and feet were almost like a hug. A comfort. She can feel the shift into the water and that's when she knew. Isobu had explained this gorgeous place to her and it's purpose on the way here. Something big was on the way to her.

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Sanninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S+ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 10ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 10ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€AGILITY: 7.5ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€ENDURANCE: 10ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 2940 || 3640ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 3240 || 3240ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง

Passive Effects:
โ€ข โ€ข Crystallization | All Shoton techniques have the innate ability to crystallize chakra upon collision. Techniques that are not a rank higher nor overwhelm the Shoton technique will be instantly crystallized through. For example, a B-Rank Shoton technique colliding with a B-Rank fireball will result in the Shoton technique being destroyed and the fireball being rendered a useless clump of crystal. Once techniques are crystallized they are rendered useless to the caster. Additionally, the Shoton user can shatter a crystalized technique or object at will with no chakra or combat action cost. Finally, if the cost is paid twice for a Shoton technique then it will be able to crystallize overwhelming techniques and techniques up to one rank higher. This does not consume a combat action and can only be performed once per post.
โ€ข Born Enchanter | All Shoton users of the genjutsu class automatically obtain the enchanter/enchantress path of a genjutsu class specialist (see genjutsu/genjutsu cross class). If the Shoton user is a genjutsu specialist already then they may be an enchanter/enchantress as well as a second path (illusionist, trickster, and conjurer). Ergo, if you are single genjutsu class then you get the enchanter path from genjutsu specialist and if you are a genjutsu specialist then you get the enchanter path as well as a second path of your choosing.
_โœงThose who are a specialist can choose one category of genjutsu to follow as a path. You can follow the path of the illusionist (illusory focus), enchanter/enchantress (enchantment focus), trickster (instance focus), or conjurer (chain focus). Selecting a Path grants [3] additional custom slots and [1] keystone for techniques of that category. Genjutsu that are cast by those of this specialization are more efficient as according to the user's body rank, all Genjutsu are [10] Chakra cheaper to perform with the user's specialized Focus are further reduced by another [5] Chakra per body rank. No cost can be lower than a minimum of [5] Chakra. Once every other post all three of the genjutsu specialist's actions in a post can be used for genjutsu.

Genjutsu Path: Enchantress
โ€ข Crystal Ball | The Shoton user's crystals can act as a crystal ball and produce divination visions by applying an E-Rank amount of chakra for no action cost. This allows viewing the crystals to be used as a sight trigger for genjutsu. Genjutsu triggered with this method cost one rank higher to kai but require one tier lower to release through pain at a maximum of S+ chakra and a minimum of tier one pain. In addition, as a clairvoyant, all genjutsu with sight as the primary sense can last for an additional [2] posts with no upkeep cost.
โ€ข Crystalline Rampart | Defensive crystal techniques are one rank stronger against spiritual techniques in collisions. Crystal techniques also lose their weakness to sound techniques. Finally, all doton techniques can be classified as shoton techniques for no resource or action cost but only originally crystal defenses gain the one rank increase.

โ€ข
_โœง
___youwillknownihilism
Hi :3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:38 am
User Image
โ˜  Nami โ˜ 
โ The wave does not need to die to become water. For she is already water. โž

Kumoito l Sannin l Genjutsu l Bloodline l Shลton

Quote:
And waited they did. Nami did not know how long she waited. She was at peace here. Her eyes gazing over the horizon and it felt like she could breath for the first time in so long. What was going on? Her duties were slacking at Kumoito. Even those around her had noticed she stopped asking questions as often and seemed to be zoning out if anything. It was almost as if something had died inside of her and she was just going through the motions. It was then, she noticed a massive gush of water as if something was racing towards her. Nami felt defensive quickly as she got up and took few steps back. It slowed down and she noticed it was a turtle at the side of a large dog with tiny red histograms on it's shell. Nami smiled softly as she squatted down to to be eye level. "Hi hi hihihi!" The turtle said, which shocked Nami a bit. She was still slightly used to turtles being slow, and here he was, zooming around and speaking so fast that Nami wasn't sure she could catch up. "Weweretoldyouwerecomingsocomeon!" With that, he zoomed out. Nami froze in spot, eyelids blinked a few times as she was pleasantly surprised. Was this the escape she needed? The awakening? With a nod, Nami got into the water and started to swim as much as she could after the enthuastic turtle. "Ifyoudosignthecontractpleasepleasepleasepleaseletmefightalot!" With a laugh, he zoomed around her in excitmenet few times before headed towards an island. Nami nodded. "I'll do my best, what is your name?" "IamnamedMinn." "It's a pleasure to meet you." When they made it to the island, Nami frowned for a moment. This... wasn't an island. The ground shapes were are odd. Her eyes gazed back into the water and she realized something. This so called island was on another island beneathed it. It was as if she was on a turtle that was sunbathing in the water. Right on cue, she heard the movements and faced a massive head. Nami gasped for a moment then smiled. There was no emotion on the massive creature. Nami's hand reached up and hestitated for a moment before placing it on his beak. Tenderly, her fingertips traced the tiny scales and the roughness of his face. "A new host of Isobu before us. Your arrival was known to us." He spoke as Nami took several steps back.. maybe several more to be able to see his eyes. "How?" She questioned, slowly she was coming back, "The Millennial Tortoise." It was all he said. A frown crept on her lips. She had a feeling that he wasn't the type to talk a lot. Or give a lot of information. "You may sign the contract, train, and must leave at once. You will not hold. But you can summon us. You are in danger." It spoke as Nami brows furrowed and she was actually scared.

She had been in a battlefield. Met many strange creatures and beings. Entered into this life, everything was so new, wonderous, and terrifying. But something, the way he said it, she was actually scared. She was in danger and he would not tell her why. Or does he know? It was then Nami actually truely felt alone. Others spoke of friends. Compaions. Family. Her family wasn't her real family, they were fishermen and couldn't help her if they tried. Unki was her boss, not a friend. She had no one. With a bitter swallow, Nami started to realize maybe she was meant to be alone. Trust no one. Another turtled had appeared and called her over. Wait. How long was she lost in thoughts? She saw that Genbu had already lowered his head into the water. With a nod, she approached the younger looking turtle, surely must be older than Minn, with a beautiful whirlpool crest on it's back. "Let's go!" With a friendly voice, Nami felt more at ease but the worries were still at the back of her mind. No matter. It was time to train. Genbu was big enough for her to dive off of the side into the freeing waters below. She looked around for the other turtle she saw but couldn't find it. It was then she felt something tugged at her feet and she was suddenly being spun around. 'A whirlpool?' Quickly, Nami used her crystal armor and the weight help her break out of the whirlpool. "Oh I love your crystals! It's pearl!" exclaimed the friendly turtle. Nami couldn't help but to smile at the compliment. With a thank you nod, she swam upwards to the surface with the friendly one. "I am Minogame! Sorry about that, I like to test things sometimes!" She giggled. Nami wasn't sure what to think but at least she wasn't harmed, "That's alright." After few more hours of training and meeting two other turtles, one with a sharp and nasty beak that Nami wouldn't dare to be near by if she could help it and another who was rather grumpy. Nami laughed when Minogame had mentioned that Om should have a grumpy face on his shell instead. Genbu rose his head and accepted her name. With a smile, Nami signed the contract after biting blood. Just like that, she was at the shore again. The turtles and tortoises are gone for the time being.

She's alone.

With a sharp inhale, Nami turned and left the magnifenct lake.

[ Exit ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Sanninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S+ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 10ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 10ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€AGILITY: 7.5ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€ENDURANCE: 10ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 3640 || 3640ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 3240 || 3240ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข _โœง

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข
_โœง

Passive Effects:
โ€ข โ€ข Crystallization | All Shoton techniques have the innate ability to crystallize chakra upon collision. Techniques that are not a rank higher nor overwhelm the Shoton technique will be instantly crystallized through. For example, a B-Rank Shoton technique colliding with a B-Rank fireball will result in the Shoton technique being destroyed and the fireball being rendered a useless clump of crystal. Once techniques are crystallized they are rendered useless to the caster. Additionally, the Shoton user can shatter a crystalized technique or object at will with no chakra or combat action cost. Finally, if the cost is paid twice for a Shoton technique then it will be able to crystallize overwhelming techniques and techniques up to one rank higher. This does not consume a combat action and can only be performed once per post.
โ€ข Born Enchanter | All Shoton users of the genjutsu class automatically obtain the enchanter/enchantress path of a genjutsu class specialist (see genjutsu/genjutsu cross class). If the Shoton user is a genjutsu specialist already then they may be an enchanter/enchantress as well as a second path (illusionist, trickster, and conjurer). Ergo, if you are single genjutsu class then you get the enchanter path from genjutsu specialist and if you are a genjutsu specialist then you get the enchanter path as well as a second path of your choosing.
_โœงThose who are a specialist can choose one category of genjutsu to follow as a path. You can follow the path of the illusionist (illusory focus), enchanter/enchantress (enchantment focus), trickster (instance focus), or conjurer (chain focus). Selecting a Path grants [3] additional custom slots and [1] keystone for techniques of that category. Genjutsu that are cast by those of this specialization are more efficient as according to the user's body rank, all Genjutsu are [10] Chakra cheaper to perform with the user's specialized Focus are further reduced by another [5] Chakra per body rank. No cost can be lower than a minimum of [5] Chakra. Once every other post all three of the genjutsu specialist's actions in a post can be used for genjutsu.

Genjutsu Path: Enchantress
โ€ข Crystal Ball | The Shoton user's crystals can act as a crystal ball and produce divination visions by applying an E-Rank amount of chakra for no action cost. This allows viewing the crystals to be used as a sight trigger for genjutsu. Genjutsu triggered with this method cost one rank higher to kai but require one tier lower to release through pain at a maximum of S+ chakra and a minimum of tier one pain. In addition, as a clairvoyant, all genjutsu with sight as the primary sense can last for an additional [2] posts with no upkeep cost.
โ€ข Crystalline Rampart | Defensive crystal techniques are one rank stronger against spiritual techniques in collisions. Crystal techniques also lose their weakness to sound techniques. Finally, all doton techniques can be classified as shoton techniques for no resource or action cost but only originally crystal defenses gain the one rank increase.

โ€ข
_โœง

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

โ—„ ่ฒฉโ•‘ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ sแดœแดแดแดษดs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items